The Dragon Tamer: A Draco Mal...

By Sadie_Hook

Danneel and Draco have been best friends since hours after Danneel was born. That same day their fathers drew... More

Prolouge: A Million Dreams
Part 1
Main Characters Mood Boards
Chapter 1: A Whole New World
Chapter 2: Happier
Chapter 3: Be Our Guests
Chapter 4: I Could Use A Love Song
Chapter 5: You Give Love A Bad Name
Chapter 6: Little Talks
Chapter 7: Can I Have This Dance
Chapter 8: Just To See You Smile
Chapter 9: Night of All Nights
Chapter 10: You Belong With Me
Chapter 11: Stairway to Heaven
Chapter 12: Listen To What The Man Said
Chapter 13: I'll Melt With You
Chapter 14: Winner Takes It All
Chapter 15: One Of Us
Chapter 16: Here Comes the Sun
Chapter 17: Whatever It Takes
Chapter 18: Revolution
Chapter 19: Heat of The Moment
Chapter 20: Young And Beautiful
Chapter 21:White Lair
Chapter 22: Danger Zone
Chapter 23: Renegade
Chapter 24: Changes
Chapter 25: Pure Imagination
Chapter 26: Strangers
Chapter 27: Come Back To Me
Chapter 28: Paper Rings
Chapter 29: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Chapter 30: I Believe In Father Christmas
Chapter 31: Mess Is Mine
Chapter 32: Make It Sweet
Chapter 33: We are the Champions
Chapter 34: This Is War
Chapter 35: Can't Help Falling In Love
Chapter 36: Smile
Chapter 37: Blue Christmas
Chapter 38: Centuries
Chapter 39: It's The End Of The World As We Know It
Part 2
Chapter 40: Growing Up
Chapter 41: White Wedding
Chapter 42: American Pie
Chapter 43: We are Family
Chapter 44: December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night)
Chapter 45: Anything Like Me
Chapter 46: Mr. Mom
Chapter 47: They Say It's Your Birthday
Chapter 48: June Bride
Chapter 49: Get Over Yourself
Chapter 50: Boy
Chapter 51: (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
Chapter 52: You're Gonna Miss This
Chapter 53: Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)
Chapter 54:Blessed
Baby Count
Chapter 55: Don't Blink
Chapter 56: Maybe It's Time
Chapter 57: Human
Chapter 59: Silly Love Songs
Part 3
Epilogue: Closing Time
Bonus
Thank You
Up and coming

Chapter 58: Remember You Young

5.9K 144 88
By Sadie_Hook

Hey buddies that I grew up with

All straight laced and married up now

You ain't foolin' me, wasn't long agoWe tore the roof off that one red light town

And hey darling sipping that red wine

All classy kicked back on the couch

You smile and I see you shootin' tequila

Us shuttin' them college bars down

And no matter how much time goes by

And no matter how much we grow up

For worse or for better, from now 'til foreverI'll always remember you young

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

August 9, 2011

"Danneel you have to hurry if you're going to make it to the ferry in time," Draco says rushing Danneel out of the hotel room.

"Why are you so pressed about this," Danneel laughs, "I can take the next one in four hours."

"No you have to get on this one," Draco insists and pushes Danneel into the hallway where Cass, Zara, Riley, Emmy, and Daphne are waiting with Caroline, Sydney, Stella, and Jackie.

"Let's go," Cass says and grab's Danneel's wrist, "We can't miss this ferry."

Draco shuts the door to the hotel room and sighs running a hand through his hair. It took two weeks for Danneel to be clear to go home and another two for her to be clear to travel. Once Danneel received the go-ahead Draco made a plan to have a vacation with all of their families and friends on this little island off Greece. What Danneel didn't know was that Draco had something special planned and it was a good thing she caught that Ferry.

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

"So what are you hopping for this time?" Daphne asks as all the girls shop.

"I mean you already have one of each," Emmy smirks.

"I want a girl," Riley smiles, "I know Stella was a handle but I liked having a girl."

"Outnumber them even more," Zara smirks.

"Exactly," Riley exclaims and pulls out a dress, "Dani Day you need to try this on."

Danneel is over helping the girls pick out clothes and picks up her head, "I'm not shopping for me."

"No you need to try it on," Zara insists.

"Fine," Danneel sighs, and Zara makes her way over to help the girls.

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

"Daddy this is itchy," Dallas wines and tugs at his collar.

"I know," Draco says swatting his hand away and fixing it, "But it will make mummy happy and you want to do that don't you."

"Yea."

"Dad, nana says the food is ready," Atticus says appearing in the doorway.

"Thanks," Draco says without looking up and ties Orion's shoes.

"Carson, Miller, George, and Scorp are all ready," Atticus adds, "Uncle Fred made sure they're all ready and Uncle Blaise and Uncle J.D are making the decorations.  Grandma is making sure Parker, and summer are ready."

"Good thanks buddy," Draco says standing up and kissing Atticus' head, "You're the best."

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

I don't understand why I had to wear the dress I just bought," Danneel laughs as they walk back to the hotel.

"Just trust us," Cass smiles and grabs Jackie's hand and they begin to walk away.

"Where-" Danneel starts but runs into her father.

"Hey darling," Atlas says and leads his daughter away.

"Hey dad," Danneel says as they walk into the hotel. She doesn't notice that all of her friends, and nieces disappeared.

"It's a pretty dress," Atlas says.

"Thanks," Danneel smiles, "It's weird. I just bought it. Speaking of weird, what the hell is happening. Everyone's been sketchy."

"You'll see," Atlas smiles as they stop in front of blinded sliding glass doors.

"Okay," Danneel says skeptically.

Atlas looks down at his watch, "It's time."

"Time for what?"

"You'll see," Atlas insists and takes Danneel's arm and walks out.

"Oh," Danneel gasps as she sees her family and friends sitting on two sides of the white flower petal aisle.

Draco is standing with a shit-eating grin at the end of the aisle with Fred, J.D, Blaise, Braxton, Charlie standing in navy blue tuxes to his right. Cass, Riley, Emmy, Daphne, and Zara on his left, all wearing various shades of blue.

As Atlas leads Danneel down the aisle she sees Frannie and so many of the nurses she works with, and her former classmates. The Weasley's are all there and Teddy, and Ginny, and Harry. Countless family members and friends all gathered to watch her.

As she gets closer to the aisle she sees Narcissa taking the minister's spot and Atticus, Miller, Carson, Dallas, Orion, Lawrence, George, and Scorpius sitting at the feet of the groomsmen wearing navy pants and suspenders over a clean white button-up paired with a navy bow tie. Caroline, Acelynn, Roxanne, Ronnie, Sydney, Stella, Jackie, and Parker all wore puffy dresses that matched their mother's shade of blue and sat at their feet.

Eventually, Atlas and Danneel reach the end of the aisle, and Atlas hands over his daughter again. Danneel is already crying happily when Draco joins their hands and leads her up to the alter.

"I'm happy to welcome you all here today to celebrate the 14th Wedding Anniversary of Draco and Danneel Malfoy, and to celebrate we are here to see them renew their vows."

"Draco," Danneel smiles.

"Shh," Draco teases, "This is my favorite part."

"If the best man could give Draco Danneel's ring" Narcissa intr cuts and Fred hands Draco Danneel's wedding ring. "And say your vows.

"How did you get that?" Danneel asks.

"Had Cass steal it for me," Draco says and slips it back on her finger.

"Dani," Draco smiles, "We've been together a long time, and I've enjoyed every second of it, even the times that were not so amazing. You have given me four beautiful children and I am forever grateful for you. You made me and are still making me be a better man. I've loved you for a long time and I was thrilled to marry you the first time but knew it wasn't the wedding you wanted. So I wanted to make it up to you and give you the wedding of your dreams. I love you and I'm so glad you want to marry me again."

"Draco," Danneel cries and Draco chuckles wiping her tears away, shedding a few of his own.

"Here," Cass says and gives Danneel Draco's ring.

Danneel takes a deep breath before saying, "Dragon, my first friend and the love of my life. I have enjoyed spending my life with you, and seeing you take care of our boys has just warmed my heart and made me love you even more. It's insane to think we got married 14 years ago, we were such babies then. I've loved you since I met you and I'm going to keep loving you until I die. Of course, I'll marry you again."

"And on that happy note," Narcissa smiles, "I now repronounce you as Husband and wife you may now kiss the bride."

"Finally," Draco smiles and dips Danneel into a kiss.

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

"Did you like my surprise?" Draco asks as they say to the music.

"Yea I did," Danneel says leaning back on him, "It was exactly how I planned it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," Danneel says as he spins her.

"Although I do have one question. Why Fred?"

"As my best man?"

"Yea,"

Draco shrugs, "He's helped me a lot the past couple months and he's been like a brother to me, so I figured he deserves the honor."

"I think that was sweet," Danneel says and kisses Draco.

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

September 2, 2011

"Atticus sent a letter," Orion exclaims and hands it to his mother.

"Open it!" Dallas demands.

"Dallas," Draco scolds.

"Sorry," Dalla mumbles.

"What's it sayyyyyy," Scorpius asks.

Danneel smiles and opens it and begins to read it allowed.

"Hey, mum,

Say hey to Dad, Ryan, Dal, and Scorp. Miller, Carson, Caroline, Ace, Roxy, and I are all settled in at Hogwarts. It's even more beautiful than Dad or you described. I met Professor McGonagal and she's exactly like you said, but I think class with her will be okay."

"Gryffindor maybe?" Orion asks.

"No," Draco scoffs.

"Let me finish," Danneel says and continues, "I saw Teddy and he says hey as well. I know you're probably dying to know what house I'm in but I'm going to torture you a little longer. Carson got sorted into Gryffindor, sadly he's on his own."

"Told you," Draco smiles triumphantly.

"Shhhh," Scorpius hushes.

"Thank you sweetie," Danneel says and continues, "Miller is in Hufflepuff, and Roxy, Caroline, and Ace are in Slytherin. Which leaves me. I'm in Ravenclaw."

"That's the blue one right?" Scorpius asks.

"Yea," Dallas answers.

"I knew it," Danneel smiles, "He's a smart boy."

"I can deal with Ravenclaw," Draco smiles and wraps his arms around Danneel, "What do you think baby number 5 is going to be?"

"Well," Danneel laughs, "Baby number 5 is only a month old. But I think because it was a surprise, I'm going to say this is your Gryffindor baby."

Draco scoffs and kisses her cheek.

"Dad, what house am I going to be in?" Scorpius asks.

"Slytherin for sure," Draco says tickling him.

"And me?" Dallas asks jumping on Draco's back, "Slytherin!!!! All the rest will be in the house of green," He jokes causing his three sons to laugh at his foolishness.

"You're too much," Danneel laughs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 36 9
Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy have always hated each other since their first year at Hogwarts. After they were accidentally sent back in time, wo...
2.1M 45.5K 51
A Gryffindor girl, finally making her return to Hogwarts after being away for 5 years. A Slytherin boy, cocky, arrogant and lonely. The two unexpec...
87.6K 1.8K 27
Description Right after the war Draco tries to put his life back together. He got a lette...
53.8K 1K 19
Harry has been betrayed by those closest to him, the people he thought cared about him and the people he saw as his second parents. AGE THEY START HO...