Battle Scars (Discontinued) [...

By iAkarini

(Poorly written, Discontinued) At the age of 4, things started change. Things began shifting, and shifting un... More

Prologue
(A/N)
3 Months Before
Part I
Chapter 1| Entrance Exams
Chapter 2| Hero Academia
Chapter 3| Vs Part 1
Chapter 4| Vs Part 2
Chapter|5 It's You
Chapter 6| A Old Ally
Chapter 7| Accepted
Chapter 8| Obstacle Race
Chapter 9| Human Cavalry Battle
Chapter 10| The Next Step
Chapter 11| Tension
Chapter 12| Strength
Chapter 13| Shou Vs Hedgehog
Chapter 14| (Y/N) vs Bakugou
Chapter 15| A Smiling What?
Chapter 16| 10 Years Part 1
Chapter 17| 10 Years Part 2
Chapter 18| 10 Years Part 3
Chapter 19| 10 Years Part 4
Chapter 20| 10 Years Part 5
Chapter 21| Ri and Zerø
Chapter 22| Trouble And Ri-Zerø
Chapter 23|All for a Better Future
Chapter 24| Wings
Chapter 25| A Few Days
Chapter 26| Dreams
Chapter 27| A Team
Chapter 28| To Pass
Chapter 29| That Night
Chapter 30| A Twist
1k Special| Lose It
Chapter 31| Flow of Memories
Chapter 32| A Start Of Something New
Chapter 33| Relax
Chapter 34| "I'm Human"
Chapter 35| Run
Chapter 36| Chase
Chapter 37| The League
Chapter 38| For My Sake
Chapter 39| Conquer Your Demons
Chapter 41| My Time is Up
Part II
Chapter 42| Never The Same
Chapter 43| Old Me
Chapter 44| Platform 9
Chapter 45| Lovely
Chapter 46| Night Skies
Important Update
Chapter 47| Blurred
Chapter 48| Rebrand
Chapter 49| Rival

Chapter 40| Don't Leave Me

529 24 14
By iAkarini

Chapter 40| Don't Leave Me

All For One's and All Might's faces crumpled as they saw you lying on the ground with your open wound leaking out what once was in your body.

"I should've taken her quirk so many years ago," All For One shook his head, walking closer with his hand out to your body and floated up.

The smoke was still everywhere, so the cameras couldn't capture the moment you interfered with the battle. All Might's right arm went back into his muscular form with a fist up as the same red liquid was dripping down from his mouth.

From what the news reporters could see, All Might had blocked another attack from All For One. The smoke had cleared a little bit but there was still enough to block your body from the view. If the media saw, it'll certainly raise questions and drama. Before anybody could make a move, something did first.

Your own shadow suddenly grew into a thin, yet lengthy one, wrapping it's self around you, and pulled you into the darkness. Just like that, your physical body had disappeared, only leaving a small pool of blood.

"What an annoying quirk as well, I should've taken it," All For One shook his head, floating towards All Might and the pool of blood that was left of you. "Let's end this here and put everything we've got into this last punch."

A sudden flame attack was released towards the villain, All For One quickly blocked it with his arm that went bulky.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ALL MIGHT?!"

Bakugou watched as the fight went down on the big screen in the city along side Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima, and Yaoyorozu. It was intense, seeing the number one hero against a villain that strong.

"Stop crying you damn nerd," He mumbled, looking around him, hoping to spot a familiar (H/C) head. But there was nobody with that exact same shade to be found.

Earlier when the camera went dark from the smoke, he found it a little bit suspicious that All Might could use his quirk so suddenly in that little frame slot after blocking a big attack. But at the same time, it was the number one hero. Of course he had tricks up his sleeves.

"Robot, have you seen Akari?" Bakugou decided to ask the boy a few feet away from him, Iida.

"No," He shook his head in response. "One of the pro-heroes on the screen might've took her to a safer spot like they're doing right now."

It's true, heroes like Endeavor and those who were unharmed from All For One was there, supporting the Pillar of Peace by taking the unconscious out. The woman who All Might saved from the villain's attack was being rescued too, so it wouldn't be too shocking for you to be taken away from the scene already.

"I wish I had the chance to see you one last time, Katsu. You really were one of a kind. I love you, even though you may not feel the same way."

Your phantom voice suddenly echoed in his head, making him swish his head around to look for you again. But he only earned some weird looks from the people around him. He let out a quiet sigh before his eyes were glued to the big screen again.

Everybody was shouting out encouragements to All Might, saying that he could beat the villain. Bakugou knew that it was a dangerous match, making him bite down on his lip and grit his teeth nervously.

All For One's right arm suddenly grew huge and bulked with muscles as All Might raised his arm up as the two clashed together for a final fight.

"FINISH HIM, ALL MIGHT!!" The crowd, including Bakugou yelled.

As if the number one hero heard him, All Might  swung his left fist into the villain's face. All For One's mouth moved before another life changing fist was smashed into the side of his cheek as All Might yelled, "United States Of Smash!"

The impact of the punch sent the screen into another dark stage before it slowly cleared away, revealing All Might covered in blood before his left hand slowly lifted in the air in a fist.

With people screaming his name in excitement, the pro heroes on the scene worried about him over doing but decided to let him have his moment as he morphed back into his muscular form one final time.

Bakugou watched All Might through the screen with a soft frown on his features as the crowds started to move again.

"We need to let the pros know we have Bakugou, meanwhile we'll try to meet up with Todoroki and Yaoyorozu. But at this rate, I don't think we can," Iida suggested as Kirishima agreed.

"Shouldn't we try to find Akari-Chan? She's gotta be in the area somewhere," Midoriya said.

The big screen suddenly showed All Might pointing at him, but Midoriya knew it was to him.

"Now, it's your turn."

The crowd cheered as he teared up, seeing him in that form. As the boy started crying, Bakugou watched him with a sigh.

"Stop crying nerd, All Might's still here. We need to find that Shortie before she loses herself in the crowd," Bakugou mumbled, but the other three boys still heard him over the people cheering and screaming.

"We can try and head back over there," Kirishima suggested.

As the four boys made their ways over to the scene, in the distance before arriving there, there were already heroes transporting and rescuing civilians and the police securing Nomus.

The heroes, like Gran Torino who were on the scene already were getting themselves and lightly injured got up and started helping those who need help.

"I don't see her, do you think maybe she's with one of the pro heroes?" Kirishima asked pointing to a group of heroes talking with a paramedic.

"She might be, we'll go check!" Iida shouted as the red head nodded.

"I'm getting a call from Todoroki," Midoriya took out his phone all of a sudden.

Bakugou left the boy alone to his phone call to go looking for you. A few moments later, he spotted All Might getting transported in a stretcher all soaked in his own blood. They were about to put him into an ambulance.

"All Might!" He screamed, running up to him, ignoring the people who shouted to him to get back.

"Young Bakugou! What are you doing here?" All Might said in a hoarse.

"Never mind that! Where's Akari?!"

"Ah, well..," All Might coughed midway as the paramedics stopped for a second for him to finish his sentence. "We can't find her body-"

All of a sudden from behind, two paramedics rushing pass them at an impressive speed, shouting, "Morudo! Get her record up! One of the pros told me the U.S. Government has part custody of her!"

The blonde caught a glimpse of a familiar shade (H/C) he wasn't able to spot in the crowd. Immediately leaving All Might, he ran to catch up to them. The two paramedics slowed down when they reached the ambulance, transferring the person on the stretcher onto it.

"We need to stop the bleeding or else it'll get dangerous. Set her up on a oxygen mask. "

"Akari! Wait!" Bakugou screamed desperately, pushing himself to run even faster as the doors of the van closed. The vehicle flashed it's lights and sped off.

Only leaving the two who brought her in. The two men's uniform showed him that they weren't exactly paramedics but they were there to help any minor injuries.

One of the guys turned around to see Bakugou running up to them.

"You alright? Are you looking for a family member?"

"The...the one that you guys just sent off...did she wear a grey zip-up?" Bakugou panted, the man nodded and he immediately grabbed the stranger's arms. "Is she okay? Was she hurt that bad?!"

"She's losing a lot of blood and she isn't in good shape so I can't guarantee anything," The man shook his head. "But she's still a bit conscious. Sorry kid, I need to help my buddy now."

As he watched the stranger disappear into the distance to help his teammate, Bakugou bit down on his lips and held in his tears. His heart physically hurts and he felt like nothing could make the pain go away.

Cursing at himself, he gripped his hair in frustration yet despair.

"You can't fucking go like that, I can't..I just got you back after 10 years," His voice cracked as he dropped his knees to the rocky ground. "You...you still owe me ramen, don't you?"

"You're really going to leave after your confession?" He sniffled, choking on his own tears. "You're so fucking pathetic...at least give me a kiss. I didn't know that you're so weak, if...if I've known, I wouldn't have left with shitty hair."

"Don't leave me."

And he cried.
——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 29.7K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
154K 6.2K 21
COMPLETED Todobaku fanfic Depressed Baku ######################### "N-No! Please!" I was being dragged down the hall to the scariest leader in histor...
88.5K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
23.3K 559 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...