Alpha's Troubled Love (BTS Ji...

By SerenityScarlet7

Finding your mate is the most euphoric feeling known to Werewolves, one people spend their whole life waiting... More

Disclaimer
Rogue territory
First sight (Jm)
First sight
Injured mate
BTS Bday!
Condition
An old friend
Hatred
Reader giveaway
Enemy?
Beginning of the end
The end of my pack
Happy birthday
True feelings
Deal?
Breakfast
Heart
Common
Reason to live
Alpha's little Secret
Worthy
Picnic
Truth or dare!
Destiny
Mario Kart
Change
Same mistake
Decision
Revenge Part 1
Revenge Part 2
One And Only
Escape
Hot
Date?♡ Part 1
Date?♡ Part 2
Date?♡ Part 3
Roxy
Mates
Tournament
Fight
Love
Kidnapped
Cream
Present
Scars
Jealousy
Goodbye?
Phase 1, Part 1
Phase 1, Part 2
Crowning ceremony
Truth Part 1
Truth part 2
Return of Lucy
History
Return of Roxy
Complete
Meeting
Possessive
Werehu?
Dungeon
New face
Jumoon
Heat
Aftercare
Human
Suspicious
Breakdown
Downfall
Make it right
Alone?
Verdict
Pregnant
Attack
Time
Eyes
Mission
Amend
Too Late
Father
Secret
Miracle
Lipstick
Reunion
Fists
Anagénnisi- Rebirth
Awake
Ultrasound
Let's talk Part 1
Let's talk Part 2
Gift
Wounds
Revelation
Wolf
Steps
Luna
Chloe
Safe
Surrender
Trap
Power Struggle
Smoke
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Epilogue
Final A/N

The Next Morning

3.1K 145 7
By SerenityScarlet7

Yn POV

My eye's fluttered open as I awaken from my slumber. It took me a few minutes to adjust to the light that was peeking through the curtains. For a spring/summer morning it wasn't that bright so I had no to little trouble adjusting to the new medium of light. 

As usual I moved my hand to the right as I reached for my mate and for the first time in a while he wasn't there. Thankfully his warmth was there so it quelled the desire of missing him slightly. With his scent and warmth still prominent in the room, I turned slightly to right reaching for the note he had left behind. It was then a pain ran up my body. 

Not having anytime to question where the pain was coming from, as the sheets covering me slowly slid off my body on the floor. Grunting I attempted to get the sheets as I was feeling really cold and exposed. It was then I realised I was naked!

Before panicking the memories of last night returned and I calmed. My eye's shot to my thigh where the words mine were encased in a beautiful bite mark and multiple love bites. Forgetting about my naked state, the letter and the pain, I ran to the bathroom to look into the mirror. And there it was: the second mate mark.

My finger reached up in anticipation as I glided it across the fresh skin. Tingles and sparks welcomed me and I couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like if Jimin touched it too. If my thigh mark was any indication to the pleasurable feel of his touch on a mark then I probably won't survive if he touched them both.

Moving closer to the full view mirror, I could see the multitude of love bites and marks from the passionate night. I could remember it all so clearly. The way he promised me eternal happiness and love whilst he thrust into me releasing unholy noises. The way he kissed and lick places that shouldn't be touched by others. The way he was gentle yet rough all at once. It was a perfect 'first time'.

"I'll show you how much I love you and how much you mean to me."

"I want you to think of this as your first time, okay? This is your first time with me and it will not be the last time."

"Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop."

"You're beautiful, sexy and all mine."

"Look at me and tell me how I make you feel."

"I love you with all my heart and till the end will I stay by your side."

"I, Park Jimin,accept Lee Yn as my mate and Luna."

"I love you too."

"I, Lee Yn, accept Park Jimin as my mate and Alpha."

"Are you tired? Sorry if it was too much."

"A little and a bit sore but I'll be fine."

"*small chuckle* I see. Let's sleep then."

"This was the best birthday, if not day in my life. I love you baby girl."

My face flushed as the night replayed multitudes of times in my head like a broken recorder. Shaking my head to get rid off those thoughts, I walked (well limped) to the wardrobe to get some new clothes and shower. 

Finishing the shower and putting on one of Jimin's hoodies along with some jeans, I read the letter that was left behind by Jimin,

Morning beautiful,

Sorry I couldn't wake up with you. There was an important meeting that I forgot about first thing in the morning. I didn't have the heart to wake you up after last night and the cute face from this morning. Talking about last night I hope it doesn't hurt so bad, though it means I did a good job. ¬‿¬  

Anyway, I'll be in my office so I'll see you when you're awake babe. 

Love you, JM Xxx

Puffing out my redden cheeks, I could almost hear Jimin laughing away at my expense from his office. He found this way too funny.

Quickly leaving our bedroom, I made my downstairs towards the kitchen and it wasn't long before I heard familiar voices. My body stopped at that instant as I realised that I was walking in after mating with Jimin and letting him mark me TWICE! What were they going to say? Were they going to tease me? All the questions and remarks they were bound to say... The thought itself was a nightmare. I wasn't ready for all this. 

Just as I was about to turn and run away back into safety I heard Lily call out my name. I cursed quietly under my breath as I was quickly discovered. Pretending I didn't hear her I continued sneaking away but it looked like everything was against me today. Lily ran up to me and took my wrist dragging me into the kitchen like a child about to be scolded.

"Where do you think you are going? Especially after I called you."

"Sorry I didn't hear you..." I mumbled, cursing my fate.

"Yes you did. You're a Were and Lily's loud. How Tae deals with her is a miracle." Flora spoke from Joon's lap. Lily tried to counter what Flora said but it's hard to counter something that's true. With a huff of a breath and nearly incoherent mumbles of 'at least he loves me', Lily gave up and bit into her chocolate croissant.

"Anyway, how was last night?" Flora questioned with a smirk and raised brow, seeing as I wasn't going to admit my previous crime.

"W-w-what are y-you talking about? L-last night?" I stuttered clearly not  fooling anyone. I'm a great actress I know.

"You're not fooling anyone sweetheart. So how was Alpha Jimin? Was it good? Was he good?" Cassie joined as she ran to me. 

My cheeks were without a doubt bright red at this point as the girls questioned me about last night. I kept my mouth quiet and nodded or shook my head a few times when they were being really persistent. I asked how they knew praying they didn't hear anything and thankfully they said the rooms are sound proof for a reason.

My mark was see-able under Jimin's hoodie and they could smell Jimin on me really strongly. That and Taehyung had mind linked Lily before the boys meeting saying that we did the deed, confirmed by Jungkook who had also interrogated Jimin after seeing the mark I put on him. Yoongi had also gone a step further saying that a naked Jimin was refusing to get out of bed all wrapped in sheet's with a sleeping Yn this morning, when he came to drag him up. He could also smell their last night adventures when he entered the room. With so much evidence Yn kept her head down refusing to say anything else.

Finally everyone dropped the topic but they did warn me that the whole pack has apparently heard the news and I would probably get a lot of questions and congratulations from random people so I had to be prepared. Great.

I walked over to the table as I started to pack some food for Jimin and me to eat together after his meeting. All was going well till Joon decided to make a comment. Well I was surprised he had stayed quite this whole time.

"He must have not been so good if you're still able to walk. Flora wasn't able to walk for 2 day when we did it." 

Instantly Flora hit him on the head and I threw a metal cup at his head. It was the closest thing to me. Quickly giving up after being told he was sleeping on the couch the next week Joon apologised whilst giving the cutest pout ever. 

As I finished with the preparations, Hobi and Jin walked into the the dinning area. Jin moved straight to the food as Hobi stood there staring at something. I looked up at him as his eye's were wide open.

Tilting my head to the side, I watched through my peripheral sight as Jin inhaled the food whilst I eyed Hobi in confusion. Thinking nothing off his weird behaviour and seeing Marie had came to watch over her mate, I headed towards Jimin's office. I didn't make it far however, before Hobi's expression changed from shocked to a smirk. 

Oh God please no.

"OMG is that a mark?! You two finally did it! I knew you two could hold your horny selves in much longer!"

Hobi practically bellowed and laughed with no sense of control. His outburst was soon met with a choking Jin as he cough out all the food he had in his mouth. Marie ran to her choking mate trying to help him whilst Cassie kicked Hobi on his butt for his inappropriate remark. Not like she wasn't doing the same a minute ago.

Escaping from the kitchen/dinning area, I ran up to the second floor avoiding any human contact to avoid anymore uncomfortable questions, and headed to his office.

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. 

Purple you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 3.3K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...
67.1K 4.5K 66
Sometimes, a fateful encounter takes the form of a bullet through the head... After years of living as a wolf, alone in the wild, Yu has no memory of...
66.1K 2.2K 48
𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 ◡̈ ⚠️ contains mature language, smut, blood, death, mention of suicide, et...
732K 42.7K 86
NOW A FEATURED BOOK Your mind stutters dysfunctionally and you slowly take a step back. Your brother gets abruptly cut of by a low growl, and everyon...