Seasons of the Year (✔️)

By -pcyxoxo-

Tracy Williams, not your typical shy teenager. She is smart and not so social and is always looking for adven... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73-The End
Author's Note

Chapter 63

10.6K 551 55
By -pcyxoxo-

Tracy

I looked at the woman in front of me. Do I want to share my vulnerability with a stranger? Can she be trusted?

"I feel like things are falling apart for me. Does it make sense? It may sound dramatic."

"No. no." She shake her head. "It may sound like a small problem for some of us, but it's a big one for you. Keep going. I'm listening."

"My grandma has been controlling and is still trying to control my life."

Her facial expression darkened a bit.

"I know someone who is like that too, who likes controlling others." She said.

"She wants me to get engage with someone.." I said and her eyes widened.

"How old are you, may I ask?"

"Nineteen." I said.

"What's with the engagement?"

"She made some business deal.."

"Oh my gosh." She gasped. "That's awful."

"I know." I said. "I like another guy, though." I played with my fingers. That guy thinks I'm going to get engage and leave him.

"This situation sounds so similar to mine." She looked at me and I glance at her. "But it happened to my husband."

"How did he come over it?"

"We were cowards." She said. "We eloped ."

My eyes widened.

"I wouldn't recommend you to do.. it was a bad decision. We should have discuss with our parents, but they were those kind of people who have big prides and doesn't want to listen to anyone. We tried, but I guess we didn't put that much effort and was unable to win their blessings."

"How is your relationship now?"

"We struggled for most part of it and is still struggling." She choked. "We are trying to do everything in our part to make things happen and better. I'm sorry, I was suppose to be listening to you."

"Don't worry about that." I reassured her. "I hope things get better for you."

"And I hope for you." She give me a small smile. "Who's the guy?"

I smile a little at the thought of Carson, I don't want to lose him. "His name is Carson. He's two years older to me.."

She nodded her head as if telling me she was listening.

"We haven't been together for long. At the beginning, we bickered a lot but we realized we were fond of each other."

She smiled. "Does he know about the engagement."

I winced slightly. "Apparently he found out from someone else."

And her face turned into disbelief and sympathetic.

"He's not picking up my call and I don't know what to do.. he lives in San Francisco. I can't go there because I'm restricted from leaving here."

"I'm actually going to San Francisco to meet my daughter." She said. "I'm nervous, I haven't seen her for so long and I don't know if she will like me. I have been a bad mother."

"I'm sure she will come around." I said.

"I can deliver any messages if you would like to Carson if you would like... you are my daughter's age and I would want to help you because if it was my daughter I would have did the same."

"I really appreciated your thoughts and your help."

"Here's my number." She took out a business card. "Call me if you need any help. I will be in San Francisco for a while, so if you have any message for Carson. I can deliver it." She said as her phone rang. "I hope everything work out for you."

"Thank you." I said to her as we waved me goodbye. I didn't get the chance to see the business card and shove her card in my jeans pocket.

My phone rang and it was Carson. My heart skipped a little.

"Carson." I said picking up his call. "I've been trying to reach out to you."

"I know, baby." He said. "I was caught up in something."

He doesn't sound mad, but rather upset.

"I've to tell you something." I started.

"About your engagement with that guy?" He asked. "I heard about that."

"I want to explain to you."

"You promised your heart belongs to me. I'm just holding on to that." He whispered and my heart almost broke a little.

"Yes. It belongs to you. I don't want to get engage with anyone." Except you.

"I know." He said. "I was little upset you didn't tell me about that.."

"I didn't want you to worry, already you are worrying so much about something that you shouldn't be.."

"What worries you, worries me much more." He said.

Oh Carson, you are so romantic at times.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"I found something about your parent." He said. "Actually Ashton did."

"You asked Ashton for help?" I was surprised..

"Yes.. we made up- we had a talk and there seem to be a misunderstanding between us." He said. "We worked it out and he helped me. We've got some hint. We found out your mom works in a clinic in California."

"Really?" I asked excitedly.

"Apparently, she took a month's off from work. We're trying to get any sort of contact information. We're still working on it."

"Thank you, thank you." I said to him.

"Ashton knows somebody who will use some of their way to find her contact." He said. "We are still trying.. can you promise me something?"

"Yes?" I said.

"Please don't get engage right now? I don't think my heart can handle that right now? Staying away from you is already harder and now hearing you will be somebody's else." He took a sharp breath. "I'm going to lose it."

"I promise." I said to him "please believe in me."

"I'm trying, Trace. I'm really trying here, baby. I'm really trying not to fly over there and have a not-so-nice conversation with your grandma. I really want to respect her, but she's going overboard."

"I know."

"Please don't get engage with that guy. I'm begging you."

I sobbed on the phone. "I'm going to do everything I can to call off the engagement."

"Please." He pleaded.

Author's Note: Thank you, thank you for all the Votes in the previous chapter! Thank you for all the love and support in this book. There will be another update at the end of the day. Thank you so much for reading this book ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 740 68
(Sequel to THE BOSS AGENT) Agent Eighteen continues her adventure as she works with her team to keep the world safe. Despite being an agent, Eighteen...
33.5K 1.3K 9
:*: jungkook is back to help jimin over come his biggest fear :*:
1.8M 86.2K 28
"Did you punch him in the face?" "No!" She laughed. "That's not the Lydia I know," Carter shook his head, staring up at the grey clouds with a remin...
4.9K 187 8
Chaeyoung is addicted to Mina , she is like a drug to her. But Chaeyoung is very lonely , empty and broken. All the moments she had with her was all...