the necklace ⇢ z.m

By TigerTay

Her necklace is the only thing separating her and her soulmate. Her necklace is the one thing that gives Zay... More

the necklace » zayn malik
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Epilogue (Part One)
Important Update

Author's Note

214 4 0
By TigerTay

Before this story starts I want to make a few things known!

This entire story is a work of fiction. None of these events have happened in real life, nor will they. It is fanfiction. Hence fiction. Meaning not real! 

This story is also an AU, which stands for Alternate Universe. Meaning this is not with One Direction as a worldwide sensation boyband. The boys are in this story, but they are not singers or any type of celebrity.

Personality-wise... Please don't comment "He wouldn't do that!" Or "That's unrealistic!" . I know. That's why it's called fanfiction. 

Every person that I have casted in this story is based off of their looks. Not personalities. It's also just how I see the characters. If you see Crystal or any other of the characters differently comment who you think! I like everyone's views!

Please excuse any spelling errors or plot errors! I haven't edited this yet, and I won't until it's completed. For plot errors, I want you all to know that if I mess up on Crystal's age, birthday, etc. Or the season, location, family, etc. It's not on purpose! Sometimes I genuinely forget what all goes on in this book. Please ignore any errors that you come across and please don't point them out! 

If you'd like to contact me you can either personal message me on here or send me a tweet! My Twitter is @JmwFtHoran and I'm on there more than I'm on anything else! 

Please help my story get known and tweet the hashtag #TheNecklaceFanfic and spread it around to all of your followers!

I love you all so much, and I love you so much more if you read all of that.

Enjoy the story and there's a trailer on the side! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 78 45
Kacey Locks, an 18 year old directioner, meets Harry Styles at a local coffee shop. He invites her and her bestfriend, Andrea, to a 1D party, where s...
1.8K 99 41
Harry and Reese were inseparable. As true and real as a couple can be. But when Reese has a huge secret and holds out to tell her boyfriend, it ends...
131K 8.4K 32
In a world where everyone is born with a heart tattoo that turns red when they meet their soulmate, Zayn Malik burned his' when he was younger theref...
1.7K 46 10
I'll do whatever it takes to keep the one I love... Niall Horan wasn't a good man nor was he an individual that held a good soul. Yet when Harry Styl...