Chapter Four

"I'm left here with myself, and I wonder what went wrong."

-------

I was confused. Majorly and utterly confused. What was the big deal about his elevator? "You're hurting me!" I whined as he dragged me down the hall. I was still groggy with sleep, and I wasn't sure what exactly was going on.

"Maybe that'll teach you not to disobey me." He said as we reached the steps. "Where are we going?" I asked feeling panic surge through my body. He didn't respond, he just kept pulling me down the steps. My arm was numb by the time we got to the level he was taking us. 

We walked down the musty hallways in silence, other than my few whimpers of pain on the way. We stopped in front of a small, dirty looking door. He knocked three times on the door, and someone opened it. 

"Yes, my Lord?" The man asked and then looked over to me. "Keep her here until tomorrow night. I have important business tomorrow, and I can't risk her going up to my quarters." He said and pushed me towards the man. 

"Yes, sir." He bowed his head down and grabbed my arm. Lord Harry left without another word. I looked up to the man with pleading eyes. "Sorry. I have to do what he says." He smiled apologetically and lightly pushed me to the right, telling me to get moving. 

I walked in front of the man, which didn't make sense because I had no idea where I was or where I was supposed to go. "W-What is this place?" I stuttered. "It's kind of like a dungeon." The man said and my heart sunk. Dungeon.

"Oh." I mumbled so quietly, he probably didn't hear me. We stopped when we came to a door with a tiny window. He unlocked it and I looked inside. There was a bed in the corner with a mattress that had springs sticking out of it, and that's it.

"Sorry." The man said and shoved me into the room. He quickly shut and locked the door before I could process what just happened. I was still exhausted. I'm not sure how long I slept, but I know it's dark outside. 

I quickly ran to the door the man had just shut. "Uhm, sir?" I called out, not knowing what to call the man. "Yes?" He replied gruffly. "What time is it?" I asked. "Almost midnight." He said and I heard his footsteps, signalling he was walking back to where we came from.

I sighed in annoyance and walked to the bed, sitting down. I looked around the room, looking for a window or something. There was nothing. Just a puddle in the corner from what I'm hoping is faulty water lines. 

I laid back down and tried to estimate how long I'd be in here. My thoughts trailed to Greg and mom once again. They were probably sleeping by now. What I'd do for one more of Greg's hugs. One more homemade meal from my mom.

I felt a tear trail down my cheek, but I didn't bother wiping it away. What difference would it make? I laid down on my side and faced towards the wall. I sobbed and curled up into fetal position, only hoping sleep would take over me.

***

[Harry's POV]

I sat back in my chair and looked at the clock above the door. It was nearly noon. Everyone should be arriving soon. With that thought I pressed the button on my desk and Niall came running in. "Yes, sir?" He said, slightly out of breath. 

"Are they here yet?" I asked impatiently. "No, sir. I'll be sure to inform you the minute they arrive." He responded and I flicked my hand, dismissing him. I thumped my fingers on the desk and watched the clock tick. 

I wasn't sure what to do with the girl. What was her name? Crystal? She was gorgeous of course, but Gemma said she had been snooping around the upper quarters. If she's going to be a problem I can't have her here.