Author's Note

Before this story starts I want to make a few things known!

This entire story is a work of fiction. None of these events have happened in real life, nor will they. It is fanfiction. Hence fiction. Meaning not real! 

This story is also an AU, which stands for Alternate Universe. Meaning this is not with One Direction as a worldwide sensation boyband. The boys are in this story, but they are not singers or any type of celebrity.

Personality-wise... Please don't comment "He wouldn't do that!" Or "That's unrealistic!" . I know. That's why it's called fanfiction. 

Every person that I have casted in this story is based off of their looks. Not personalities. It's also just how I see the characters. If you see Crystal or any other of the characters differently comment who you think! I like everyone's views!

Please excuse any spelling errors or plot errors! I haven't edited this yet, and I won't until it's completed. For plot errors, I want you all to know that if I mess up on Crystal's age, birthday, etc. Or the season, location, family, etc. It's not on purpose! Sometimes I genuinely forget what all goes on in this book. Please ignore any errors that you come across and please don't point them out! 

If you'd like to contact me you can either personal message me on here or send me a tweet! My Twitter is @JmwFtHoran and I'm on there more than I'm on anything else! 

Please help my story get known and tweet the hashtag #TheNecklaceFanfic and spread it around to all of your followers!

I love you all so much, and I love you so much more if you read all of that.

Enjoy the story and there's a trailer on the side!