Midnight In Huntsville

By SilentNiaAngel

COVER BY: nerdfpiper When Alec disappear three years ago after kissing Presley at midnight, she thought he wo... More

■ [1/20] Midnight Kiss
■ [ 2/20] Midnight Attack
■ [3/20] Midnight Wounds
■ [4/20] Midnight Greetings
■ [5/20] Midnight Stalker
■ [6/20] Midnight Comeback #1
■[6/20] Midnight Comeback #2
■[7/20]| Midnight Dream
■[9/20] Midnight Eyes
■ [10/20] Midnight Shadow
Dark Intermission (1)
Dark Intermission ( 2)
Dark Intermission (3)
■ [11/20] Midnight Senses
■[12/20] Midnight Sleep potions
■[13/20] Midnight Echoes
■[14/20] Midnight Pain
■[15/20] Midnight Blood Part 1
■[16/20] Midnight Attacks and Flickers
■[17/20] Midnight Protection
■(18/20) Midnight Phoenix
■(19/20) Midnight Darkness
■(20/20) Midnight Blackout
■ (20/20) Midnight Loss
■ (20/20) Midnight In Huntsville
Ending
End Of A Rough Draft

■[8/20] Midnight Hunt

57 1 0
By SilentNiaAngel

Midnight in Huntsville
EIGHT
All Rights Reserved

-PRESLEY-

"HOW ARE YOU FEELING?" Her mother asked, stepping into her bedroom. Presley stood at the long Mirror starring at her decided outfit.

"A bit drain but I wouldn't miss my party." She answered starring at the half-moon golden necklace around her necklace. It went perfect with her gold and white dress which she had designed for herself. It was a sher spaghetti dress with fine gold polka dot all over it, the inside was made of cotton she brings off the with the gold wedge she borrowed out of her mother's closet.

"You look beautiful P," she cups her face with wet eyes. "Thanks, Mom," she answered still touching the necklace. "It's beautiful," she touches the necklace to caressing it as if she remembers seeing Dad making it.

"I wonder where he would hide the other half of this pendant?" She asked, out loud.

"You'll figure it out sweetie," She kisses her forehead.

     "Mom," she called out as she reaches for her gold hairband. It was a fine string with leafy patterns attach to give her that gives it an outside goddess look. "Did you ever met Dad side of the family?" She asked starring at her mom.

"Only once and it was at our wedding." She answered honestly, starring at the hairband.

"Why only once, didn't they like you?" She asked.

"Not everyone was fond of your father mating with a non-shadow wolf. Especially with the Pack that I was from." She answered.

According to my mother, she grows up in a ruthless pack name Blackfriars that hated the shadow wolves. She was the daughter of an omega who had gotten pregnant by the Beta of the pack. It was terrible for her living in that pack because they did everything to let her grandmother not have her so after she was born and reach a strong age, Her grandmother told her to run and never look. It was a couple of years later her grandparents were murdered by the Alpha and a hunt was set worldwide for her. It wasn't until she landed in Huntsville diving inside the lake to get away from a chaotic that she met her father. Upon till this day, they are questioning how she got into the lake.

This mysterious lake that I don't remember seeing. All I could remember was that I shift in it. I could remember it's temperature, the way the ripples upon the surface as I breaths normally bellow the surface and most importantly how I felt a wolf upon my body as I howl in pain.

"Today isn't the day to think about Family History. Tonight you'll enjoy your birthday." Her mother heads her family causing her to stare at her directly in the eyes.

"Just promise me you'll enjoy yourself." She pleaded, Presley, nodded.

"Of course she will." Her Uncle walks into the room with a gold box.

"Happy birthday," He hands her the box.

"What is it?" She asked curiously.

"Open it," He told her with a grin. She lifted the cover and inside stood a simple gold rod with a black line wrap around it. "I saw my father with something like this when I was a little girl. I was so fascinated by it." She smiled.

"It was his, I just made a few modifications to suit you." He told her as she runs her finger on the black line wraps around the rod.

"Because every shadow wolf chooses its weapon like it to choose its mate." He told her.

"Ramada, Your Beta will show you how to use it. But as an Alpha, they are special ways to advance your rod and become one with it." He told.

"Advance my rod?" She asked.

"Shadow warrior lesson tomorrow. Let's get to that party." Her mother exclaims with tears in her eyes.

"Your mother is right. Just make sure it's always on you." He hugged her.

"Okay, I'll figure out where to hide it on me. I'll be out in a minute." She said holding the rod.

"Thank You, Uncle Preston." She thanks him, He nodded giving her a smile.

Presley turns to the mirror as shake rod lightly and it extended to her full height. The vines started to appear and she took a deep breath and shorten back the rod and slip it into her bra in her back. She turns to make sure it wasn't visible.

"I see you still like putting things between your bra," Alec said, walking into the room, Her insides sizzle at the sound of his voice.

"My perfect hiding spot." She smiled at him as he steps towards her.

"You look beautiful P," He complimented her. "Thank you and loving this all-white on you." She hugged him as she felt his mouth kiss her naked shoulder before pulling away allowing the electric feeling within their touch to exploded.

"I was supposed to give you this earlier but-" he said, handing her the small gold bag. "But I distracted you." She smiled.

"Yep, I hope you like it." He told her shakily. She pulled a small gold box out the bag and open the small box to find a gold bracelet with white charms attach.

"It's beautiful and matches my outfit." She gleams as she allows him to clips it around her wrist.

"Yeah because I know how much you love everything colour coordinated. It drives me nuts back in the day." He said with a smile.

"Because you look cute when annoyed." She said with a wide grin and reach up and touch her cheeks as she pushes her face into his hands.

He steps forward, starring into her eyes. Presley felt butterflies fluttering in her stomach as she held up her head and he leans down, she shut her eyes automatically but the sound of someone coming causing them both to step back and Amber to appear at the door it a skin-tight gold dress with her hair pulled back in a ponytail.

"So what do you think?" She spins twice.

"How are you breathing in that dress?" Presley asked.

"Alec?" She called out his name.

"You look wonderful Amber." He said answered.

"Save me a dance," he steps back and kisses the side of her head before vacating the room leaving them both.

      THE PARTY was in full swing when Presley felt a shift in the atmosphere without evening looking for Ramada she was beside her.

"What's wrong?" Alec asked.

"I don't know, something doesn't feel right." She said as the veins started moving on her skin.

"It's okay guys, It's just my mother." Uncle Preston announced. She watches as Ramada went on her knee leaving Alec and Her still standing starring at her.

"Is that how you teach my granddaughter to greet royalty." She said directly at my mother.

"Don't talk to my mother in that tone," Presley announced back in a Alpha tone. The woman look at her unfazed.

"It's okay Presley." Her mother stood up and push her back gently. "Do I know you?" Alec asked stepping to one of the guards.

"Don't talk to my guard," she warned, the guard looks to the other guard then back at her grandmother.

"I know you," Alec started stepping towards him. "I don't know you." The guy says in a familiar voice. Presley stares at him wondering where she heard his voice before.

"Guys," Her Uncle appear out of the house holding a cup of Eggnog Ice-Cream.

"Why don't you all go back and enjoy the party while the adult talk." He said as Presley pulled him away.

"Why does he sound familiar to me too?" She asked as they walked away.

Alec looked at her and they both heads towards the dance the floor. "Can I have this dance?" He held out his hand as she looks over at her mother sitting at a table with her grandmother something tells her that they weren't going to see eye and eye.

They dance away the rest of the evening until they were the last to come off the dance floor. "I'll be back," he said as he watches him starring at the guy who looks familiar went off into the wood with Cayden and Derrick the following suit.

      AT exactly midnight a loud howl vibrated through the cabin. Presley body tense as the scent of blood filled her nostrils something stir within her. She rushed out the door to see a huge beast dragging an unconscious wolf into. Barefoot and still dress in her party dress she rushes in the direction of the huge beast.

The Moon glisten brightly above her as she sprints after the beast, It was her first time being out at Midnight but it felt right. She reaches for the rod from behind her and it extended knowing that she needed it.

The sound of a wolf whimpering caught her ears. Suddenly she could hear the sound of two hearts. A steady one and then a frantic one. She looks up to see the beast heading down a hill. She sprinted and came to a halt.

"Help!" A frantic voice grasping.

"Can anyone hear me?" he called.

" Alpha Anna!" The wolf howls out.

"I'm here, " She said in her mind.

"We got to go, " Another voiced said beside her, she looked up to see a white wolf with black streaks running through its fur. Their eyes connected and right away she knew it was her wolf.

"Get On, " Her wolf mind link, she stood and climb onto her wolf-like she had done it before, Just as they touch she felt herself sink into her wolf. Her wolf stop abruptly and tense. It was obvious she has witnessed this before. and within a minutes they were sprinting in the direction of the beast she saw earlier.

"Ahh!" The sound of the wolf howling in pain sent a rigid discomfort within her.

"Ramada!" They both called out, they turn their heads towards a huge brown wolf with white eyes joining them.

"Are you both attach?" She minds link.

"Question later, He's getting away," Anna told them as they both sprint into the darkness.

"My head is on fire!" Presley called out. "He's ripping his wolf." Anna growl as Presley held tightly.

"Get the wolf we'll deal with the Rogue," Anna announced as she gallops ahead. Upon reaching the area.

"Go for his stomach I'll go for his head, " Presley announced.

" who says your in charge?" Anna question in a rough tone.

"He's huge. I think attacking him together will catch him off guard." Presley started.

"Guys!" Ramada shouted they look as Presley detach herself and as Anna jumps and she swings her rod and it circles around the huge beast neck-snapping his head from his body. Presley landed on her hand and feet with blood from the rogue run of her rod. Anna ripping top body from his feet as Ramada lifted the wolf with her mouth and flings him onto her back.

Ramada was gone before she could turn around to see three huge lycan and a dozen wolves surround them.

"Did you just detach from Anna?" Her Uncle question as she stood up blood on her dress and black veins running all over her body.

"Was that wrong?" She asked staring at Anna.

"No, " Her Uncle answered.

"Did you both communicate?" He asked.

"Yes, " She answered.

"Why you keep asking if we communicate?" Presley asked.

"Anna your wolf is deaf." He said causing Presley to stare at her huge wolf.

" Then how could she communicate with Ramada?" Presley asked.

"By using her eyes. It took years." Her grandmother Appear out of the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.9K 24
𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔩. ❛ I SEE BOTH SIDES LIKE CHANEL ❜ All Isabelle Nightly wanted was to reconnect with her brother and save...
286K 5.9K 23
Emily was like any other teenager. She had plans, for school and for her life. The thing is, Emily is really not a normal teenager. She had been a...
9.7M 150K 24
⚠️ ORIGINALLY TITLED SILENT LUNA ⚠️ After a terrible car accident when she was seven, Eirenae's life got turned upside down. Her father changed ever...
6.1M 147K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...