Fighting Love (A Dean Ambrose...

By kate8912

Katy is a WWE Diva and she is loving every second of it but what happens when she is put in a storyline with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 12

1.1K 25 6
By kate8912

Jon's POV

Katy was blasting Enter Sandman by Metallica as we pulled up to our hotel and Katy was passed out in the front seat. It only took an hour and a half to get here, it was around 11:30 am. We made it in a short amount of time and Joe seemed to be proud of that.

All of us got out of the car to get our stuff and it was silent since there was no more of Katy's music blasting. With Katy dropping her bag three times on the way in and up, we all finally made it to our rooms.

"Y'all wanna meet back downstairs in five minutes?" Katy asks and we all nod and head our separate ways. Well we were on the same floor and in three rooms next to each other. Katy's room was in the middle, Colby and I were on the right, and Joe was on the left.

Colby and I threw our bags on the floor of the room and walked back out of the room running into Joe. The three of us walk downstairs to the lobby and find the room where everyone eats breakfast and we sit down at a table.

Joe speaks up, "What do you think is gonna happen on Smackdown tonight?"

"We are gonna kick someone's ass." I smirk and the two boys nod.

Katy walks into the room looking extremely tired all of a sudden. "Sorry I'm late, ran into people. Very unwanted people." Katy mutters and plops down in the seat next to me.

"What the hell happened?" I question and she groans. "Ziggler?" I ask and she nods throwing her head onto the table.

"That man can't be just my friend anymore." Katy sighs. "Why don't we go out tomorrow night Katy? Maybe we can have some fun. We can do whatever you want babe." Katy imitates Ziggler and we all start laughing.

"Do you have anyone in mind of dating?" Colby asks raising an eyebrow.

Katy chuckles and nods. "I have a few in mind."

"Who?!" All three of us shout and then glare at each other.

"These lips are sealed." Katy laughs. Gosh her laugh was beautiful.

Jon, knock out of it. The girl doesn't see you that way. She never will. You've known her for such a short amount of time.

Katy got a text and looked down at her phone. She stood up to leave but we all spoke up at the same time, "Where are you going?"

Katy smirked and looked at us. "I'm going to the cafe down the street with Phil and Stephen."

"Mind if we join?" Joe asks.

"Yes, I do." Katy smiles and waves bye leaving us to ourselves.

"That girl is somethin, huh?" I ask staring as Katy walks out of the hotel and the guys nod.

Katy's POV

I walked into the cafe, my headache from my hangover still there slightly and started looking around for Phil and Stephen. Suddenly I felt familiar arms wrap around me.

"Hello Katy!" Phil shouts in my ear and I cringe, my head pounding.

"Shhh, don't be so loud." I whisper to him and turn to see Stephen behind Phil.

"You have a hangover don't you?" Stephen asked, his Irish accent strong.

I nodded. "It's not that bad though. Also, I'm tired as crap and I my ears get sensitive when I'm tired." I add as I quickly ordered a coffee. I sat down by the window and lie my head against it. I heard Phil and Stephen sit across from me.

"You gonna be alright, fella?" Stephen questions, staring at me.

I chuckle and nod. "Yeah, I will be. Don't worry about me bud." I smile and see a man coming over with our drinks.

The man had dark brown hair, blue eyes and had some tattoos. As he handed me my drink, he winked at me. I heard Phil scoff and I rolled my eyes. The man walked away and I turned to the guys.

Phil sighed and looked at me. "Why were you drinking so much last night? Why are you tired?" Phil asks. I know he didn't like me drinking because he was straight edge and all, but hey, I wasn't so I could. Also, I had my energy rush in the car as I rocked out and I didn't get enough sleep in the car.

"It was quite a night. And I rocked out too hard as we drove here and I slept which makes me even more tired." I mumbled sipping my drink. I noticed my headache was completely gone. I would have to thank Colby again for the pills later.

I sighed and looked out the window, biting my lip. "What's on your mind Katy?" Sheamus asks looking at me.

"A lot. More than you could imagine." I mutter looking back to the guys who were giving me sympathetic looks.

"You ready to go?" Phil asks and I nod getting up.

All three of us walk back in silence back to the hotel. "We can all go back to my room." I say breaking the silence as we walk into the elevator.

The guys nod and we make our way to my room. In the hallway I see Dolph and he winks at me. I frown and quickly walk away towards my room.

"What was that?" Phil questions as we get into my room.

I plop on my bed and groan. "I had a storyline with him and he kissed me. And the kiss wasn't part of the storyline. The storyline was legit like two days long." I explain putting my head in my hands.

Suddenly both Phil and Sheamus are laughing loudly and grabbing their stomachs. I smack both of them with a pillow and they calm down.

"Sorry, it's just that the guy has wanted you since the first day you two met." Phil chuckled and I groaned again.

I looked and saw I had two texts from unknown numbers. It was only Jon and Colby just saying hi. I throw my phone on my bed as I get up and walk into the kitchen.

"You probably don't have any food. You never go shopping. Well, not for food at least." Phil smirks and I shoot him a glare.

"Just call Ziggler, he would run across the country did get you what you want." Stephen jokes and I glare at him as well.

"Hey I just got an idea." I state and the guys look at me.

"You're gonna get some food?" Phil jokes and I shake my head as I call Hunter.

After a 10 minute talk with Hunter I hang up and rub my hands together. "Boys, we gotta head out somewhere."

---------

Finally it was time to leave for Smackdown. Phil went to go meet up with April and Stephen stayed with me. In the lobby, Stu decided to join Stephen and I in the car to Smackdown tapings after apologizing for the other day and not being able to make it because of a meeting with Hunter.

"Why are you wearing a hat? All your hair is in it. You look like a guy." Stu comments as we walk to the car.

I chuckle. "Bad hair day."

All three of us joked in the car until we got to the arena. I looked out the window and saw it was about to rain, perfect reason to wear a hat.

As soon as we got out of the car, it started to rain. I stopped and stood there, everyone who passed by giving me weird looks. I ignored them and embraced the rain.

"Katy, are you feeling okay?" Stu's accent strong and I look at him and smile.

"I'm great!" I close my eyes and sigh. I love the rain. It made me feel great.

"Come inside, you're going to get a cold." Stephen says.

"Go ahead mom. I will be in soon!" I exclaim and I hear the guys chuckle and walk away.

I stood there for a minute soaking the the rain, which was soaking my clothes. "So are we just gonna stand here?" A deep voice asks.

I open my eyes and see my close friend Randy. I laugh and shake my head. "Yes. So far I've gotten a thousand weird looks." I smile and Randy chuckles at me.

"Come on kiddo, you should go in." Randy says putting his jacket over my shoulders and wrapping his arm around me as we head into the arena.

Jon's POV

I saw Katy standing there, taking in the rain. She seemed calm and relaxed. Then I saw Randy come up to her and I felt anger in me. The affects this girl has on me.

Randy gives Katy his jacket and wraps his arm around her, leading her inside. I sigh and run my hand though my hair and walk into the arena.

The boys and I reach our locker room and we spot Katy's bag but no Katy. "She must be in the bathroom changing." Joe comments pulling the Shield gear out of his bag. I do the same.

I hear the bathroom door open. "Holy shit." Colby mutters from beside me.

Joe and I look up and see a different looking Katy. "I got my Shield gear!" She exclaims jumping on the couch and laying down.

"Your hair." Joe states and Katy sits up and smiles at us.

She laughs. "Oh yeah, I kinda changed that."

Katy's hair flowed down her back as a grey blue color instead of like the brown blonde it was earlier today. Her hair was almost the color of her eyes. Just a bit lighter.

"That's a major change." I comment and she smirks at me and winks.

"I'm going to go grab some food and show off my new gear and hair." Katy states getting up from the couch and walking out of the room.

"I'm going to go join her." I say and run to get to Katy.

I caught up to Katy and she smiled up at me and I finally looked over her gear. She had a black cropped halter top, black leggings that were ripped down the sides, black combat boots, a black vest with blue inside and dog tags.

Katy and I walked to the line where all the food was and then I heard a bunch of squealing from behind us. I turn around to the Bella Twins, AJ and Trinity smiling at Katy and scanning over her.

This is gonna be a long meal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is just a quick update and hopefully you like it. I added a link to the song Enter Sandman if you don't know it and wanna listen or you just like the song. If I upload a song, just as a heads up, it could be any genre. I like all music. Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 12.5K 200
Harley Jade Levesque, known backstage as Jade Helmsley. She is Triple H's eldest daughter. Stephanie doesn't like her at all. Jade has made friends w...
77.9K 1.3K 53
*I wrote this in like middle school. People seem to like it so I'm leaving it up.* Katherine is new to the WWE. She os friends with The Miz who helpe...
17.9K 545 94
AJ Lee is being assigned to a new story line with one guy on the roster who she absolutely hates, to make matters worse its a love story line. Will s...
11.1K 276 19
AJ has a plan to make Dean fall head over heels for her but what happens when both AJ and Dean both fall in love with each other? Will AJ continue wi...