Chapter 4

"We should probably go, we have Smackdown tapings." Joe says standing up.

"Oh my gosh, I forgot!" I exclaim. "I will have to cancel the pizza!"

The boys start laughing. "We all forgot too." Colby chuckles. "We shall finish this talk later."

We all got in my car and drove to the arena in Washington D.C. I liked D.C. Too bad it was winter time still, or I would go to a baseball game. I would go to a hockey game but I would probably have to go alone since all the Divas don't like hockey. It was also late in the hockey season, it was March.

So, I stayed inside and watched Netflix and ate while I was hurt. It wasn't a very good time for me. Then one day AJ visited me and wiped me back into shape and I was back on track to getting healthy.

As we walked into the arena I ran into AJ and I ditched the boys and walked with her into the Divas dressing room.

Jon's POV

Joe, Colby and I were in the middle of changing into our ring gear when Katy walks in. She doesn't even look at us as she sits down on the couch.

"Change of plans guys. I won't be with Dolph." Katy smiles looking up at us. Her smile changes into a smirk.

Joe laughs and finished dressing as Colby and I stand there while Katy smiles and waves at us. Both of us start blushing and stare at her.

"You can finish changing you know." Katy states and we both nod and finish changing.

Colby sits next to Katy and turns to her. "So, you won't be kissing Ziggler?" Colby asks.

"No, but you three come out and take me. Then you have a little chat when Ziggler comes out at the end of the night, to call you guys out. And techincally you kidnapped me from Ziggler. Then next Monday I come out and I'm part of the Shield." Katy explains getting up.

I looked her over and smile at her. "Nice outfit." I comment.

"Thanks. I wanted it to look similar to my ring attire. I'm gonna have to change my ring attire when I join you three airheads." Katy mumbles. We all chuckle.

Katy's outfit showed a little bit, but not too much. She had a red crop top with black skinny jeans that was see through at some parts and then black converse with red stars. "Your outfit looks similar to Adam's ring attire." I notice and she smiles at me.

Her hair was up in a ponytail and she had a black bandana on. "I'm happy you noticed. I wanted to seem like Adam's cousin one more time before I wear all black." Katy smirks looking at all three of us.

"Didn't you use to be a look alike of Jeff Hardy?" Joe asks and Katy's smirk disappears.

"Yeah, back when him and I were good friends. I was a version of him and then developed my own character and mixed it together with my cousin." Katy explains. We all nod. "Well, looks like I should be going now. I will see you guys shortly."

We look up at the TV and notice John Cena about to finish talking. Ziggler's match vs. Jack Swagger was up next. Katy sprinted out the door making us chuckle.

Dolph's music started and we watched at Katy and Dolph walked hand in hand down to the ring. Before Dolph got into the ring, he kissed Katy and I felt mad all of sudden. Why does a simple girl like her do this to me?

Katy's POV

Dolph kisses me and I let it happen for a couple of seconds and then I pull away hearing cheers from the crowd. I go over and sit at commentary with JBL, and Michael Cole. I place on a headset as Jack Swagger comes out.

"Welcome Katy! How are you?" JBL asks.

"I am amazing. Better than ever. How are you JBL?" I question watching the match start.

It was a long match and I had zoned out waiting for the second the Shield comes out. I came back to reality when I heard Michael Cole shout, "Zig Zag! Zig Zag!"

I looked up to see Dolph pinning Jack Swagger. "1, 2.... 3!" Dolph won! I got up and walked into the ring and right before I kissed Dolph music started playing.

"Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. Shield." I watched as Joe, Colby and Jon came down the stairs and I wanted to smile at them put I had to play along, so I started frowning.

The ref quickly gets out of the ring as the boys surround Dolph and I. Jack Swagger smiles and walks up the ramp. I look around to see Colby to my right, Joe to my left, and Jon right in front of me.

Dolph pushed me away from him and shouted, "Run!"

I ran and I quickly felt arms around me. I tried to wiggle out of the grasp but I couldn't. I looked up and found Joe smirking down at me.

I look into the ring and Colby and Jon are beating the crap out of Dolph. I try to shout but Joe puts his hand over my mouth.

I thought it would be funny to lick Joe's hand, so I did. Joe shot a glare down at me, while still staying in character. I smirked underneath his hand and he kept glaring.

Finally Jon and Colby were done beating Dolph. I was dragged backstage by Joe and they brought me into their locker room.

"You didn't have to lick my hand." Joe comments wiping his hand on his black pants.

Jon and Colby looked at me and shook their heads. "You were too serious. You needed to loosen up a bit." I joke and Joe frowns.

Jon's POV

She licked Joe's hand? I couldn't get over it. I find it extremely funny that she would do that at such a serious moment.

I looked down at her as she laid on the couch looking at her phone. I smiled at her. "See something you like?" Katy asks not taking her eyes off her phone.

"Your phone is nice." I smirk and she rolls her eyes and continues staring at her phone.

There was a knock on the door and then a guy walked in and said, "guys, you're on in five."

We all left the locker room and headed to where we would be recording our segment. All four of us walked in a dark hallway near all the trucks.

"Katy, we gotta duck tape you." Colby states holding up duck tape.

Katy smirks and chuckles. "Try not to find sexual pleasure in this."

Colby's face was bright red by the time he started duck taping Katy's hands. Next was her mouth. Then we were all set.

I held the camera and heard Dolph say, "I want the Shield to give me my girlfriend back!" That was our cue.

I held the camera so you could see us three guys, Katy was to the side of Colby. "Oh poor Ziggy, he can't keep his girlfriend safe. Too bad your little princess isn't yours anymore." I smirk.

"We have your girl and we plan on keeping her. Try and save her, go ahead. You won't come out alive." Colby sneers.

"You're probably wondering where your little girlfriend is, aren't you? We have her with us." Joe says.

Colby pulls Katy into the camera's view and Katy starts squirming. She of course can't speak but she still tries.

"I can do whatever I want to, to her now." I smirk and Katy glares at me.

"We are gonna make her into something better than ever." Colby chuckles.

"Your little girlfriend. She'll never want you back." Joe smirks.

"Believe that!" I shout and turn off the camera.