Chapter 2

I looked at all the fans cheering. This is what I crave, the love from the fans. The sound of them loving you. It's amazing. I start to tear up but I just laugh it off.

"I'm so happy to finally be back. I am a new me. I'm better than ever and you better believe that. I've missed all of you fans and everyone backstage, even the people I never got along with I still missed y'all. It feels like it was a million years ago since I was here. This time I will win the Diva's title and I will promise you that. I'm ready to fight and I'm going to fight hard."

That's when Summer Rae's music started playing and people started booing. When she came out she had a mic, who thought to give this girl a mic?

"So you think that you will win the title? There is no way that's gonna happen. You have a weakness now. Everyone is gonna target your knee and your career will end before you know it. I hopefully will be able to help with your career going bye bye. The faster you leave here, the better." Summer Rae smirks and I glare at her.

"You're right, my knee is a weakness. But you're wrong about my career ending. I can beat all those Divas in that locker room and you know it. You're the easiest to beat anyways." I smirk as Summer screeches and walks backstage.

"Have a goodnight and be ready for me to whoop some butt very soon." I said getting out of the ring and giving my mic back.

Once I get backstage Randy and Cody run over to me and high five me. "That was great!" Randy exclaims hugging me.

"I just speak from the heart." I shrug and walk to the locker room to get my things.

"Hey Katy, are you staying at your place tonight?" AJ asks walking over to me.

"Yeah, are you sharing a room with Phil?" I ask nudging her.

AJ laughs and shakes her head no. "We aren't. I wanted to see if you wanna hang out tonight." AJ explains.

"Sleepover?"

"Sure. Want to invite more though?"

"Bella twins?"

"I'm fine with that."

AJ and I go and search for the twins until I run into the Shield again. "Great to see you again sweetheart." Jon winks at me.

"Is he always annoying?" I ask his two friends.

"No, he's not. By the way I'm Joe and this is Colby." Joe explains.

"Our ring names are Seth Rollins, Roman Regins and Dean Ambrose." Colby explains.

"Gotcha. And you guys are always a three man group?" I ask.

"I can fight by myself perfectly fine princess." Jon smirks.

"You are into yourself aren't you?" I ask.

"I just know women like me."

"Ah, so you think all women like you?"

"I know so sweetheart."

"Well, hi I'm Katy. Good now you've met the first girl who isn't attracted to you."

Jon glares at me while Joe and Colby laugh. AJ walks up to me with Brie and Nikki trailing behind. Suddenly I feel arms around me. I turn and see Dolph.

"Good job tonight Katy. I wanted to see you before you left." Dolph smiles at me.

"You could always text me you know." I say.

"I don't have your number." Dolph explains.

"Hand me your phone then." I say outstretching my hand.

I hear Jon chuckle and I look up at him. "Is it that easy to get your number?" Jon asks smirking.

"You're still here?" I retort as I hand Dolph his phone back.

Dolph waves bye and I turn back to the Shield. "Well I gotta go guys. Having a girls night in at my place." I say starting to walk away.

"You live around here?" Colby asks seeming interested.

I smile and nod. "I grew up in Maryland." I reply and Joe gives Colby a look.

"Well, have fun with your girls night in. We should get Colby away from you before he continues to flirt." Joe waves.

"That's how you flirt?" I laugh and Colby shrugs. "Night Joe. Night Colby. Bye CA." I wave walking away with my friends.

"What does CA stand for?" I hear Jon call out.

"Cocky asshole!" I shout hearing Joe and Colby laugh. AJ, Brie and Nikki chuckle and we all walk to my car.

"We have a lot to talk about when we get to your house." Brie says as we get in my car.

"But for now, we shall jam out to music." I state turning the volume up.

"Do you ever feel, like a plastic bag. Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again. Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin. Like a house cards, one blow from cavin in." We all sang along to Katy Perry's song Firework as I drive us to my house.

After jamming out to many songs we finally reach my house. As we walk in the girls walk into my kitchen first thing and search my fridge. After the girls grab drinks and food they follow me up to my room.

We all sit down on my floor and start talking. "So Katy, you and Dolph?" Nikki asks and I nearly spit out my Dr. Pepper.

"Dolph is just a friend who happens to be attractive and nice." I explain.

"Two very good reasons to date him!" Brie exclaims as my phone dings.

"Who's that?" AJ questions me.

I smile and look at my phone. "Speaking of the devil." I mumble.

"It's Dolph." Nikki states and the girls giggle.

"Oh shut up." I say throwing a pillow at Nikki.

"What did he say?" AJ asks as her phone rings. "Sorry girls, I have to take this. It's Phil." She excuses herself as Brie and Nikki get on their phones.

Dolph: I'm happy you're back.

Me: I'm happy I'm back too! :)

Dolph: How is your girls night going? ;)

Me: At the moment, we are all doing our own thing.

Dolph: No gossip yet?

Me: Only a little.

Dolph: Who was it about ;)

Me: Oh that person.

Dolph: Awww, you can tell me.

Me: I'd much rather not tell you.

Dolph: Fine. I'm going to go to sleep. Night beautiful. <3

Me: Night Dolph

"I told you that he liked her Brie!" Nikki exclaimed from behind me. I quickly locked my phone and went pale.

"He really likes you." AJ says walking in smiling.

"How was your talk with Phil?" I ask thinking that's what was making her smile.

"How was your talk with Dolph?" AJ asks and all eyes are on me.

"You know, I think I'm gonna go to sleep. Night girls." I say jumping up and grabbing my pajamas and running into the bathroom.

I change into a tank top and short shorts. I quickly run into my bed so I don't have to hear any more questions. Soon I drift off into a nice sleep.

-------------

A/N

I know Dean isn't a big part of the story right now but he does come in, in the next chapter.