What happens at night...

By fayesarrow

After a steamy night with a stranger Ayse Özkayali returns to the same company to work for the same stranger... More

At The Beginning
That Night
Teasing
Jealousy
Hot, hotter, hottest
Suffering
I'm not jealous, you are!
Feelings and emotions
So... now what?
Letters and golf clubs
Photograph

A hot mess

1.1K 36 5
By fayesarrow

The night was a fiasco. Everyone could tell that Ayse was trying to boycott the entire thing. She wasn't trying really hard to hide it though. Riza, as her older brother was saying all the right things to keep them here and calm but Ayse... she was in a complete denial about it.

Her mind kept going back to Kerem. To the words he said to her, his touch, to the small box that was waiting for her at her room. He truly surprised her with this gesture. But she wants to believe that it's his welcome to work gift. She's not sure if she's ready to face the fact that he has feelings for her, heck she can't even bring herself to admit her feelings for him. That is if she has any...

"Ayse!" Her mother's voice brings her back. "They are leaving honey. We should see them out." She says with a soft pat at the back. She wasn't listening so she doesn't know if they agreed on an engagement or not. But judging from the look on her brother's face this night didn't have the outcome he wanted. When they are finally gone he lets it all out.

"I don't know what you were thinking but you won't stop me from taking care of you. This man is a good chance for you. You will start your life next to him."

"And what if I don't want that? What will happen then?" Ayse asks.

"I want him. That's all it matters. You are still young. You don't know what's right for you. You are going to marry him. I'm telling them soon."

"You better kill me first because I'm not marrying him." She yells at him and slams her bedroom door behind her.

* * * * * *

She doesn't show up at her work the next day. Gonca offers to fill her in and help Kerem with his schedule today but he refuses.

"What happened? Why didn't she call me?" Kerem asks as he tries to find out why she's not here.

"She didn't really tell me..." Gonca says since she doesn't know how much she can share with him. She doesn't know what Ayse wants him to know. "Something happened at her house last night..."

And with that Kerem knew something was off. He grabs his jacket and tells her to cancel all his morning appointments. "I'll be back with Ayse in no time." It's the last thing Gonca hears.

Thirty minutes later he's outside of her house ringing the doorbell. A sweet lady, that Kerem presumes it's Ayse's mom, opens the door.

"Hello. I'm Kerem Yigiter. Ayse's boss. She didn't show up at work today and I got worried that something might have happened..."

"Welcome Mr. Kerem. I'm Melahat, her mother. Please come on in." Kerem follows her as she pulls out some slippers for him to wear. "She's not feeling very well today. We had an... incident last night."

"I hope nothing serious." He plays it cool but deep down he just wants to run to her.

"Nothing that can't be solved. Shall I prepare you some tea?" She asks but at the same time someone call her name.

"It's one of our neighbors. Just give me a minute. Ayse will be up soon either way." She says and leaves him alone after nodding at the direction of Ayse's bedroom. He waits for a whole minute and then he opens her door.

She's here sleeping and she never looked more relaxed and beautiful. He thinks of throwing a blanket over her but she stirs and moves and she opens her eyes.

"Good morning." He says softly.

"Good morning..." she stretches until she realizes what's happening and she jumps up.  "What are you doing here? How did you got in?"

"Relax. Your mother let me in. She's outside talking with someone and I'm telling you I've never felt this grateful for a stranger." He smiles.

"But she... anyhow. Let's go to the living room." She starts moving but he blocks the door.

"Kerem..." she warns him.

"Not until you tell me what happened yesterday. I drop you here just fine and today you are a completely different person." She tries to reach the door handle but he takes her hands and he cages them behind her back.

"Things went down pretty rough yesterday, ok? I don't know how to get out of this situation and now you are here and..." she's frustrated, he can tell. And he only knows one way to make her relax.

His lips claim hers but she resists and she pulls back. "Kerem! What are you doing?" she may be moving away from him but her eyes never leave his lips.

"I'm helping you relax babe." He says and he kisses her again as he moves her towards her bed. She doesn't fight him this time, instead she follows his lead. He stumbles at the table next to her bed and he stays here.

His kiss gets deeper, more demanding. Her hands are still trapped behind her back so she doesn't have her usual way to bring him closer to her. She breaks the kiss out of frustration and he kisses her jaw line and her neck. One part of her wants to fight his hold and the other enjoys it so much. She exposes her neck to him and her eyes land on her bed.

"Do you have anything against beds?"

"No, why?" His beard tickles her skin as he speaks.

"Because there's a bed in a perfect shape two steps from here.?" She asks almost breathless.

"Yeah, so?" he says against her skin after sucking it.

"Just stating the obvious. Kerem..." she lets out a moan and suddenly she remembers where they are. "Kerem! My mum! She'll be back s...." but she can't finish her sentence because of his sinful mouth. "Can you stop being so distracting?"

"No when you are around. Your mum is still outside, talking to her friend." His free hand is under her t-shirt scraping her skin and she shivers. At the same time his mouth is at her ear sucking her lobe as he whispers all kind of things to her.

"What happened last night?" he asks again as his fingertips touch the side of her breast.

"Nothing important..." she arches her back to meet his touch but he removes his hand.

"You are lying to me. Something got you all riled up." His hand is heading towards her pants and it disappears inside them. A moment later she feels him teasing her entrance.

"So wet already..." he whispers and she shivers again "it would be a shame if I stopped now..." she nods frantically.

"Tell me how I can help Ayse. What can I do for you?" he kisses the spot behind her ear and she whines.

"For now, finish what you started." She says and sets her hands free. With one of them she pulls him in for a kiss and the other is joining his inside her pants. He groans but he obliges. He's about to dive two digits inside her when they hear her mother's voice. Both of them stay still for a moment and then Ayse starts to run frantically.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God..." she opens her closet, takes out the first dress she sees and she starts undressing.

Kerem is standing behind her helpless. "Um... Ayse?"

She throws him her t-shirt and her pants as she finally puts on her dress. "I woke up, I changed and you are in my room because... because...." She looks at him terrified.

"Because you had some company files here and I needed them. What do I do with those?" He asks and he motions her PJ's.

A laugh escapes her throat and she takes them just in time before her mom walked in. "Ah there you are." Melahat says.

"I'm here to take some files Ayse brought home from the company." Kerem says out of the blue.

"Ok son..."

"Mom, they need me at work so I'll go. Tell my brother I don't know what time I'll get back tonight. I love you. Mr. Kerem we can go now." Ayse says to wake him up.

"Yes. It was a pleasure meeting you ma'am. You can visit us whenever you want. Have a great day."

Later at the office, after Ayse told almost everything to Gonca, she was calmer. They even formed a plan of how to get rid of the future groom. Kerem on the other hand was still in the dark about everything and it was eating him up. He tried to be patient but after a while he called her in his office again only to see a lighter Ayse.

"You are in better mood..." he says as Ayse lowers the window curtains.

"I am. We have a plan and it will work. It's not the poor man's fault but..." she says and she sits on his lap, straddling him. "I believe we left something unfinished back at my house..." she kisses his neck and he groans. His hands rest on her hips pulling her closer.

"If your house is a dangerous territory..." he says with his voice already strained.

"I didn't mean now... although..." she starts moving her hips against his.

"Ayse... I'm seconds away of throwing you over the damn desk, don't tempt me."

"I would like to see that..." she says continuing the movement.

"Don't taunt me Satan or you won't go home tonight..." the grip on her hips becomes firmer. "Speaking of which, what did your brother tell you?"

Her face changes for a bit. "Nothing important."

"Ayse." He raises her face to make her look at him. "You know you can trust me right?"

"You won't understand. And I don't want you too. All I need from you these days is to make me forget, can you do that?"

"Yes, but if..." her kiss interrupts him and all he can think it's her.

"Go home tonight. Don't make things worse. For me, please." Kerem says and he uses his puppy eyes to convince her.

"Ugh fine, you are lucky you are cute. And in that case I'm leaving. I'm done for the day." She says and she storms out of the office.

She was having dinner with her family when his text came.

K: "Kind of regretting letting you leave...🥺"

A smile forms in her face and she hides it. She lifts her head to see that everyone is looking at her. "My boss. Some details for tomorrows schedule."

A: "Well... your loss. I've been told that I'm extremely fierce when I'm mad...💋" she flips the phone to meet her brother's stare.

"So they never stop working?"

"They are business men Riza, they work even when they sleep." He phone vibrates again.

K: "Oh really? Please tell me more as I lay on my bed thinking of ways we can use it... 😏I've just discovered a way to tie you there and never let you go..."

She chokes on her bite as she reads the text. 'Well if that's how he wants to play it' she thinks.

"One last text and I'm shutting it off." She promises.

A: "In that case you might as well imagine me in a dress that it holds on to me by only one zipper." She presses send.

A: "Oh, and I wear nothing underneath. Goodnight lover boy."

Suffice to say Kerem didn't sleep the entire night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 1.9K 46
Callie Torres owns a tattoo shop, what happens when a bubbly blonde opens up a bakery right next to her tattoo shop.
42.6K 3.8K 21
Journey of two strangers meeting in unexpected consequences.... Also to add up.. I have marked this story matured and the title of this story itself...
64.5K 1.4K 27
Azriel finally decides maybe its time to move on from Mor after a new bartender at Rita's catches his eye.
8.5K 583 17
Months after the sagai incident. Anubhav has returned, Haseena knows the truth about why he left and made up enough trust in her heart to trust him a...