(ARKNIGHTS X THE DIVISION) Th...

Von tenderstuff

***NON-CANON FICTION STORY FROM BOTH STORIES*** A story of a man who has amnesia has to become a Doctor who w... Mehr

TRAILER
CHERNOBOG: PROLOGUE​
CHERNOBOG: PART ONE
CHERNOBOG: PART THREE
CHERNOBOG: PART FOUR
CHERNOBOG: PART FIVE
THE ARK: PART ONE
THE ARK: PART TWO

CHERNOBOG: PART​ TWO

1.4K 23 2
Von tenderstuff

ISAC: ATTENTION. ENCODED MESSAGE.

***THIS IS NON-CANON FICTION CROSSOVER OF THESE TWO STORIES. AND I DO NOT OWN THESE TWO FRANCHISES***

DOWNTOWN / CHERNOBOG

THIRD PERSON POV

"Oh no...The haze is too thick, I can't see a thing!"

Ivan groaned as Maverick and Rhodes Island operators get out of the building to hide from Reunion members

"Looks like outside just getting worse and worse, huh?"

Maverick said while he tried to see anything through these haze.

"Come on, Doctor. We have to get to the rendezvous point. The rescue team is waiting." Dobermann said.

As they reached the city hall, the transmission starts to ring again in Maverick​'s smartwatch.

ISAC: ECHO DETECTED.

"Hm...?" Maverick responded by a look at his watch.

"Doctor, what is ECHO?" Curious Amiya.

"From the data I learned. ECHO is an activity that happened and is recorded by an electronic device in a form of data, and ISAC can process them and show in hologram."

"So that means...we can learn what happened in the past?" Asked Medic.

"I think so...That should be convenient for us to know what exactly happened. And know how enemies' data." Consent Dobermann.

"Looks like it's located in front of the city hall that we have to pass there anyway, let's​ go."

It takes a few minutes to reach the city hall. But as they reached, they see something they don't want to see.

"What the...!?" Exclaimed Ivan.

"No way..." Medic can't believe in her eyes.

"What in the world..." Shocked Amiya.

There are corpses. Lots of corpses and most of them are Ursus soldiers lying on the ground along with blood.

"They are still fresh, I can tell from the blood is still flooding over the ground." Said Dobermann.

"This is a massacre indeed...And just happened not a long time ago." Said Maverick said while walk around to inspect the ECHO.

RECONSTRUCTING...COMPLETED. ECHO AVAILABLE FOR PLAYBACK NEARBY.

"I found it. Now, let's see what we have here..."

ISAC: PLAYING ECHO. ESTIMATED TIME: THIRTY MINUTES AGO.

Maverick touches his smartwatch, surroundings start to fade down and show holograms instead.

There are two groups of people in hologram standing between real corpses and look at each other.

The first side seems like a group of Ursus soldiers and the other side is a group of Reunion members. And behind them, there is a girl who seems to be a ring leader. She wears a black hoodie and a hood cover her head.

Ursus troop A: Captain, there are a bunch of Infected more than ten here! Where are reinforcements?!

Ursus captain: I called them ten fucking minutes ago, where the hell are they!? They should be here already!

Ursus troop B: If this still keeps going...Sir, I think we should retreat--

Ursus captain: Don't you dare...! I'll execute every single one of you if you planning to flee!

???: So what are you going to choose then...? Stubborn and being killed...or run away and also being killed.

Ursus captain: I choose neither! We, Ursus soldier will get rid of you filthy Infected out of our city. And get rid means only KILL!

Reunion grunt: Be such a cocky aren't ya!? I will shut that mouth of yours, along with your life!

???: Don't​ have to say anymore...All Chernos must die. Go, tear them apart.

ISAC: ECHO ENDED.

"And...this is the result, I presume..."

Maverick said while look at real corpses again as the ECHO's holograms ended and faded.

"I feel sorry that we didn't reach here in time..." Depressed Medic.

"There's no need, I think...They have a quite high ego after all." Commented Maverick.

"That's also the part of them, Ursus is stubborn after all. But Reunion...That group we see in the ECHO is an actual operation group." Explained Dobermann.

"That means..." Mumbled Amiya

"They were well-trained combat if they have more than one group...It could be a pain in the ass." Answered Maverick.

"Then we have to regroup with our reinforcement ASAP. Let's move." 

Everyone leaves the city hall and continues to go to the rendezvous point as Dobermann told them.

.

RENDEZVOUS POINT / CHERNOBOG

MAVERICK POV 

As Rhodes Island reached the rendezvous zone that their reinforcements will wait here. They can hear the sound of someone fighting and especially someone roared that Dobermann seems instantly knew.

"That voice, Ace!"

"Hm?"

Dobermann quickly peeks out of the cover as we reached the street, We can see another heavily armed man like Ivan but use a shield and hammer hitting Reunion grunts. All alone.

"That is Ace you called him earlier right?" I asked Dobermann.

"Yes, a big and a reckless man in my team." She nodded.

"Let's take no wait and help him."

As Amiya said, I quickly run to the cover on the other side that has more views. After that, I aimed my Nemesis at those Reunion and recognize something.

"Hm? Is this rifle can shoot a charged shot?" I thought as I try to pull and hold the trigger and the scope shows that the rifle starts to charge up.

"Whoa, it works! Now then...!"

When I see Reunion grunts standing in line that I can shoot them all. I released the trigger and shoot the bullet. The bullet flying with high speed and pierced through the first Reunion grunt's chest and pierced through the other. Drop them dead at the same time.

"WHOA--HOLY SHIT!" Exclaimed Ace with shock.

"Holy shit..." I looked up from the scope with shocked also.

"Damn...! This rifle is actually a monster!" Commented Ivan.

"Nice shot, Doctor." Said Amiya.

"Took you long enough to shoot..."

"Oh, come on...!" I whined at Dobermann's compliment.

After that, the man with a big shield approached me and the others.

"Hmm...Looks like you all made it out alive." Said Ace.

"Ace, the actual rendezvous point is another three-hundred meters away. Why are you here alone?" Dobermann prepares to scold.

"Hmph, Well I--"

ISAC: WARNING. ADDITIONAL HOSTILE FORCES INBOUND.

"They are the ones who escaped from the central area! Don't let them get away!"

Everyone including me stiff up and alerted as ISAC warned us and heard the sound of enemies' reinforcements.

"Tsk! They just keep coming after us!" Dobermann curses.

"Come on! Our top priority is an escape, don't get overzealous!" Said Ace.

"I agreed, this place has too many spaces they'll flank us from the sides. We have to go! Ace, you lead the way!"

"Roger that, Doctor."

Ace quickly lead us right after I commanded. Running for another one hundred meters and Ace stopped at the abandoned building.

"What's next, Ace?" Asked Maverick.

"Wait. This isn't the route to your reinforcements." Said Dobermann after her quick check

"I'm sorry about that, Doctor. But the main route to my group was destroyed and was controlled by Reunion. That is also one reason why my group can't​ move any further from here."

"So I presume you have another route, am I right?" Amiya asks Ace.

"I have. Through this building will lead us directly to my team. But we can't let this entrance exposed--"

ISAC: WARNING. HOSTILE FORCES NEARBY.

"This is dead-end and they reached here. Find them!"

I and the others quickly hide behind the cover. Reunion members already reached here and searching around.

"Dammit...! They're already here...!" Ivan curses quietly.

"So we have no choice but to fight huh?" I muttered.

"Seems like it, so Doctor. Please give me the orders, just like a good ol' days."

I raised one eyebrow as I heard at what Ace said.

"Ok? Even if I don't​ remember you anyway, but I'll try."

"Hm? What do you mean by that?" Ace confused.

"Uh, Ace. I'm sorry, but something unexpected happened. The doctor is suffering from...Amnesia."

Amiya explained to Ace that made him surprises for a second.

"Hmm...I see...Then, have the Doctor's commanding capabilities suffered as a result of the amnesia?"

"No, not at all. As sharp as before and also plus the firepower too." Amiya answered with a firm voice.

"Heh, then there is nothing to worry about." Chuckled Ace and turned at me.

"They are here! Get them!"

"Are you done chatting yet? I'm going to crack some skulls!" Dobermann said while pulling her whip.

"Alright everyone, on me! Ace, you hold them in the middle. Dobermann, you stay right beside Ace. Amiya, you go to the high ground at the right. Medic, you stay right beside me at the back and heal everyone. NOW, MOVE!"

"ROGER!"

"Team E3! It's your turn to shine!"

Ace shouted and another Rhodes Island soldier came out and attack Reunion group at the back.

"Shit! An ambush!"

"So Team E3 has been moving undercover the entire time...I see, they have been waiting for us to pincer the enemy."

"When communications are jammed, our team should operate near the rendezvous point. That way, even if something happens to me or the scout. The broader operation can still be carried out. This is my decision-making." Explained Ace.

"In other words, you left your team back at the rendezvous point and come here alone..." Dobermann narrowed her eyes.

"Hey, after all the top objective is still a neutralizing threat around rendezvous point. Well, it might be a risk to go and check you all. But there is no way I could imperil the entire team."

"Well, that's a good point, Ace. But for now, let's take out these Reunion first." I said while shot down another Reunion grunt.

A few minutes later, our defenses look good. Until I notice the second group of reinforcements bring something with.

"Wait! Are those beasts?!" Shouted Amiya.

"What the hell are those...?!" ISAC Can you scan them?"

ISAC: UNKNOWN CONTAMINATED ORGANISMS DETECTED. ANALYSIS COMPLETE. ORIGINAL SPECIES: WOLVES AND SLUGS.

"Those things...are infected as well!?" Ivan said.

"No time to figure it out, they're coming! Ivan, you stay behind Ace and clear the one that leaks out. Medic, you stay focus."

"Roger!"

Ivan moved into the position right after Reunion deployed contaminated wolves. Those wolves attack us quite hard enough to make Medic have to heal the frontline one by one.

"Tch...! Looks like I can't keep waiting at the back...Medic, just keep the focus on healing everyone. Okay?"

"Alright, Doctor. You can count on me."

I quickly run to the cover that frontline located and aimed the Eagle Bearer and shoot at those wolves.

"Doctor!" Amiya shouted as she sees me.

"Don't worry, just keep focus. Another group is coming...! Shit...! They just keep coming! If I have something to clear them in one shot--"

ISAC: ADDICTION​AL HOSTILE INCOMING. SHD TECH DATA BACKUP COMPLETED. REINFORCER CHEM LAUNCHER READY TO USE. GRENADE POUCH READY TO USE.

"Chem Launcher....? Grenade....?"

"UGH! This is bad..." Dobermann groaned painfully.

"Dobermann! Oh no...Ivan and Ace are injured too. This is bad." Medic started to nervous.

"If this keeps going we will..." Muttered Amiya.

"Argh....! No time to think! Everyone, take cover!"

"Eh!?"

I pulled the fragmentation grenade bolt out and throw it towards a pack of wolves. A few seconds later, the grenade exploded and killed all wolves and some slugs in front of the frontlines.

"Targets...all eliminated..." Amiya reported in awe.

"Whoa...! A grenade!? I didn't know that you have one." Said Ivan with surprise.

"Well, I have more than grenades right now, you know."

I said while load in a green chemical bullet and aim at Ivan and the others.

"W-wait, Doctor! Why are you aiming that thing at us!?"

"Just don't freak out for five seconds will ya? I'm gonna heal you."

Ivan, Dobermann, and Ace shielded their eyes as I shot a Chem Launcher at them. The green haze covered those three for a few seconds, those three starts to relaxed and feel like they never been fighting.

"My wounds are...gone..." Muttered Ivan.

"Whoa...! My armor was restored too!" Ace looks at his armor is being repaired.

"So this is your 'SHD Tech'​ am I right?" Medic guessed.

"Why don't you use it sooner if you actually have it..." Dobermann asked me while narrowed her eyes.

"I'm sorry then, ISAC just finished data back up of SHD Tech while we were fighting. And this launcher is only a part of the whole data."

"So you mean...there will be more of SHD Techs from ISAC's backup data?" Amiya asked me.

"Seems like it...until that time come. The only thing we can do is wait."

"But those Reunion...those sick bastard...! They...."

I can see Dobermann clenched her fist in anger while the others can't say anything.

"ISAC told me that those wolves and slugs are all contaminated. So I guess they use Originium to infect and tame them, am I right?"

"Seems like it, Doctor. Reunion enslaved infected beasts to us as troops." Said Amiya.

"Come on, everyone. We have to face off against Reunion, the catastrophe are looming over us. It's likely to break at any moment."

"Hm? Catastrophe?" It seems bad to me.

"A natural disaster that brings Originium to our world. You can say it's like a hurricane and typhoon." Explained Amiya.

"Hmm...? ISAC. Can you check the weather and the storm coming through here right now."

I asked ISAC about the storm it used a few seconds to process before a transmit sound comes again.

ISAC: DETECTED A MASSIVE STORM IN NORTHEAST IN TWENTY KILOMETERS FROM AGENT'S LATEST LOCATION. DETECTED AN UNKNOWN CONTAMINATION IN STORMS.

"That's what ISAC said." I said while Ace nodded to the response.

"We have to keep moving, Even Chernobog will be reduced to rubble under its direct impact."

"Yeah, I agreed with Ace. Let's regroup with our reinforcements and get out of this place."

Everyone quickly moves to the next rendezvous point while I look at the sky for the final time. 

"The sky just gets darker and darker...

.

.

.

My hunch says that I don't like where this is going at all..."

CHERNOBOG: PART TWO

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

166 19 3
The doctor of Babel reawakens with no memory of what happened in his past, only vividly remembering a feminine voice speaking to him gently and lower...
13.7K 296 10
A lone soul adrift in the void for countless of ages until a single rift appearing change it all, merging with the source of all things it gained the...
2.1K 37 3
death no one knows what comes after it, but waking up to finding himself alive yet in a different reality and especially when he has powers that he n...
19.3K 459 25
After being absorbed by a mysterious portal, Amiya, the Doctor and their companions find themselves in a place unknown to them. What will they do? A...