King Trollex's Story

By MoonlightStorm24

Here's what I thought of King Trollex past More

Met A New Friend
The Other Side Of The Reef
Coronation
Shark Kingdom
Finding The Missing Trolls
The Rescue
Helping A Shark In Need
Getting The Looks
Finding The Right Words
The Date
Trying Not To Get Caught
"I Failed You"
I Can See A Rainbow
True Happiness
Bonus Chapter!
A Chapter You Wished It Was In This Story

The Great Escape

6.8K 41 47
By MoonlightStorm24

(This is kinda like the first movie Trolls movie, but for Trollex)

Somewhere deep in the great blue waters of the ocean, lives the great vicious tribe of sharks. Their leader, King Fang, made his subjects go out hunting for their favorite foods: Techno Trolls. They successfully captured all the Techno Trolls and used them every year to celebrate a great feast for the Shark Tribe, that they liked to call, Beast, Eat, Feast!

(Idk, didn't think of a good name)

Then one day, the daughter of King Fang, Princess Fiona, swam to her father's room for telling him the big day.

Princess Fiona: Daddy! *jumped on her dad's bed and starts bouncing* Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Wake up, daddy! Wake up! *grabs her dad's gills*

King Fang: GAH!! *sat up* What? What are you talking about?

Princess Fiona: *eyes sparkling* It's Beast, Eat, Feast!!

Her father got dressed and put his crown on his head and walked towards the gates to say...

King Fang: BEAST, EAST, FEAST!! THE DAY WHERE WE FEAST ON TECHNO TROLLS!!!

Princess Fiona: YAY!!!

The other Sharks came out of their homes when they heard that it's time for Beast, Eat, Feast. They gathered around where they caught the Trolls in a big glass tank. They're all very excited that their favorite holiday finally came again. Their chef, Chef Dorsal, grabbed her cooking utensils to prepare the big feast...

Chef Dorsal: The day has finally come. The day where we feast on Techno Trolls that'll make us very musical! To anyone that has not eaten a troll, your day has come

Princess Fiona squealed with excitement. She never tasted a Techno Troll before, now it's her chance.

Princess Fiona: Eeh! She's talking about me!

Chef Dorsal: Princess Fiona! Your time has come. For the taste of real music

King Fang: Don't worry, my little angel. I used to be nervous my first time.

Princess Fiona: *gave her dad the thumbs up* Ok, Daddy

King Fang: *gave her the thumbs up back* That's my girl!

Chef Dorsal lead Princess Fiona into the tank that full of neon-color shells that has the Techno Trolls inside. Fiona kept on bouncing with excitement...

Chef Dorsal: I saved a special troll just for you, your highness.

Chef Dorsal grabbed a dark blue shell to show Princess Fiona. Her eyes lit up with amazement

Chef Dorsal: He's the most music loving troll you could've ever tasted. And besides, every princess deserves a prince.

Princess Fiona gasped on what she meant

Chef Dorsal: I give you, Prince Trollex

Princess Fiona grabbed Prince Trollex and toke a big bite

Chef Dorsal: Well? What are you feeling?

Princess Fiona: *spits "him" out* EW!! It's rotten!!

Chef Dorsal: Huh? *grabs the troll but sees it made out of wood* It's...It's fake?!

Princess Fiona: Fake?

Sharks: FAKE?!

King Fang: FAKE?!

Chef Dorsal and her other workers checked all the other shells and see that they're all fake. Fiona let out a sad face

Princess Fiona: They're all gone?

King Fang: *to Chef Dorsal in anger* Where are they?!

Chef Dorsal: Don't worry, sire! We'll find them!

Her and her chefs, and even Princess Fiona, put their heads on the sandy floor to hear where they are

Princess Fiona: I think I hear something!

And she's right! Deep under the sandy sea floor, the Techno Trolls did got their chance to escape and starts swimming in a underground sea tunnel. Their rulers, King Coral and Queen Marine was leading their Techno Trolls to freedom. The tunnel was dark, but they used their glowing hearts to see. And behind them, some of the trolls were carrying baby Prince Trollex to his parents...

Seaweed Glaze: Here comes Prince Trollex! *pass him by*

Submarine Dash: Here's Prince Trollex! *passed him by*

Atlantic: Here you go, Queen Marine! *hands him to his mother*

King Coral: GO! GO! GO!

Queen Marine: *grabs Trollex* *smiles* Oh, there's my little prince!

Prince Trollex: Ma-ma

King Coral smiled in relief to see their son save and sound. But he saw some of his trolls stuck on a rock on their tail.

King Coral: *to his wife* I'm going to make sure no one gets left behind. Keep going and get Trollex out of here.

Queen Marin: But what if you don't make it? There's no way I'm leaving you behind.

King Coral: *puts his hand of her cheek* Don't worry. I'll be back for you and Trollex. *looks at his son and smiles*

Prince Trollex: Da-da?

King Coral: Now, go! Lead them out! *swam to the stuck trolls*

Queen Marine: C'mon! This way!

As Queen Marine lead the rest of the Techno Trolls out, King Coral continues to save the trolls that needs help. Back with the Sharks, they started to dig up the sand in order to find the Techno Trolls. Princess Fiona started to get worried.

Princess Fiona: Daddy, where are they?!

King Fang looked at Chef Dorsal a with a ticked-off look

King Fang: Don't just stand there! Make my daughter love music!!

Chef Dorsal: *grabbed a shovel* SHE WILL LOVE MUSIC!!! *pushed the shovel down*

As the shovel crashed into the sand, it also blocked King Coral's path as he freed the last Techno Troll that was stuck under a rock. And the sides of the shovel are to small to fit through. After all the Techno Trolls are our Queen Marine started to get a worry look on her face...

Queen Marine: Coral? Coral?!

But no answer. She looked down at her son with a sad look. But she turned it into confidence. She swam back into the tunnel to rescue her husband...

Red Techno Troll: Queen Marine! What are you doing?!

Queen Marine: Saving my husband! There's no way that I'm losing him!

The queen used all her tail strength to swim very fast to find the king. And finally, she found him being blocked by the shovel of the Sharks.

Queen Marine: Honey!

King Coral: What are you doing here? I told you to stay with the tribe!

Queen Marine: And letting you get eaten by the Sharks? Not a chance! *grabs his arms and tries to pull him through*

Chef Dorsal: *muffled from the tunnel* WHERE ARE YOU TROLLS?!?!

The king and queen grabs each other's hands and pushed their tails harder to get King Coral out. Back outside the tunnels, the Techno Tribe started to feel worried and scared that their rulers hadn't come out. Then a purple troll swam to the entrance of the tunnel...

Purple Troll: I don't...I don't think King Coral and Queen Marine made it.

The trolls looked at one another as they hugged each other for losing their leaders. But then they heard voices coming from the tunnel...

King Coral: Who said that we didn't made it?

Queen Marine: We would never leave you all!

The Techno Trolls cheered with happiness as their leaders both gave each other hugs

King Coral: Wait a minute. Where's our son?

Light Green Troll: Yeah! Where's Prince Trollex

Queen Marine: *chuckled* Don't worry, hun. *revealed the Trollex was in her hair* He's safe

Prince Trollex: Da-da!

King Coral: Oh! My son *kissed his forehead in relief*

Trolls: Awww!!😍😍

King Coral: *clears throat* Now, we must head into deeper waters. As far away from the Shark Kingdom so that everyone will be safe. Let's go!

The King and Queen, with their son in his mother's arms, continues to lead their tribe away from Shark Kingdom. But back inside the castle, King Fang was not happy. He planned to punish Chef Dorsal for letting the Techno Trolls to escape. So he banished her from the kingdom. Forever. Once she was thrown out of through the gates, she starts to seek revenge and won't stop until she finds the Techno Trolls so she can return to Shark Kingdom. Back with the Techno Trolls, King Coral and Queen Marine found a beautiful reef with LED fish and other sea creatures. They know that they found a great new home. They now call it, Techno Reef. Where they can live in peace, love, and harmony with their new fish friends and continues to have a great techno party.

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 286 24
After the events of Trolls World Tour, all tribes of Trolls lived in harmony once again. But not all of them. The trolls discovered a mysterious trol...
5.3K 225 34
Yes... apparently I am doing this now... the idea came to my head, and I was like; 'nope. Not doing it.' But the idea wouldn't leave my head, and now...
13.8K 360 8
Made a new one so its more recent REQUESTS: OPEN !!!
24K 530 34
King Trollex of the Techno trolls is the youngest of the Tribe leaders, but has already dealt with his fair share of hardships. When he looses his co...