Met A New Friend

It's been eight years since the great escape from Shark Kingdom. Trollex is now eight years old, seeing the joy and laughter from the other Techno Trolls from partying to the techno beat on his balcony from his LED castle. He just loves seeing his people being together while dancing around. He couldn't be more happier. From the balcony, he could even see his father and mother playing techno music from their DJ sets, and while they're playing the song, it's time for the drop.

King Coral: AAALL RIGHT!! WHO'S READY FOR THE DROP?!?!

The crowd cheered as they jumped like the volume beats. Trollex also started to get excited for the drop. He sees his parents do the drop every time they do a song. And then...

(I thought of One More Time, which Trollex loves)

King and Queen: ONE MORE TIME!!! *both hits the button*

As they hit the drop button, hearts blasted out and send the trolls flying with laughter. Trollex's eyes lit up with amazement. He loves it when his parents drop the beat. And he can't wait until he becomes king and drops the beat and bring his people together. He smiles with happiness and excitement. After the party, and when his parents came in the castle, he swam towards his them...

Prince Trollex: Mom! Dad! That was awesome! You know how to make trolls move their bodies to the beats and make everyone happy!

King Coral: *chuckled* Well, son, one day, you'll be making everyone's bodies moving and make them happy when you're king

Prince Trollex: *gasp* Really?!

Queen Marine: *picks up Trollex* Thats right. Oh! I just couldn't wait to see what a great king you'll be one day! *pressed her forehead on Trollex*

Trollex giggled on how she tickled his little blue belly(😁🤣😊). He looked at his dad as he toke of his headphones and placed it on the table.

Prince Trollex: *swam towards the table* Hey, Dad, you use these when you're playing music at parties?

King Coral: Why, yes they is are *picks Trollex up and grabbed his headphones to show him* My great grandfather made it himself by using young sea cucumbers, and he passed on by his next generation. And someday, my son, you'll be getting these on your very head while playing amazing beats.

Prince Trollex never knew these headphones were very special for the Techno Leaders. And he just couldn't wait to try them out. More years had gone by. Trollex now became fifteen, and he starts to meet some of his people with his mother. He never knew how friendly and nice everyone is when they're around him. Even some girls his age trying to get him to like them. So kept swimming with his mother. And with his father, he was learning the history of their music and how it all began. Trollex even toke some notes about what he'd learn. And when he's outside his castle he heard a strange noice...

Prince Trollex: Hmm? Hello? Is anybody there?

???: *techno beats whimpered*

Trollex doesn't know who that is, but he does see a glowing green creature hidden behind a coral. The Techno Prince starts to investigate the mysterious creature. He looked behind and saw a little green glowing creature that looks like one of the buttons on his parents DJ set. The tiny creature noticed him, and hid again. Trollex tried to calm him down...

Prince Trollex: Hey, hey, hey. Don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt you.

The little creature peek out of his hiding place

Creature: You're not?

Prince Trollex: No. I'm Trollex, what's your name?

BDB: Um,...Beat Drop Button. Or BDB if you want to call me that. And wait. "Trollex"?

Prince Trollex: Yes

BDB: You're the prince and the son of King Coral and Queen Marine, yes?

Prince Trollex: Thats right. You've heard of me?

BDB: Uh, yeah. I saw you sometimes when I was on your parents' DJ set. I was the drop button.

Prince Trollex: You're the drop button?! Awesome! I've always love it when my parents drop the beat! You're so lucky!

BDB: Lucky? *chuckled* Says you, man! You're parents are royalty! You have more luck than me!

Prince Trollex smiled as he knew he already made a new friend. They both laughed and played/swam around in the Reef. His parents were watching over them, seeing how much fun their son is when he finally made a friend. They're both very proud of their new friendship.