Team Weird|Walter Beckett X R...

By GoldenLink145

Walter Beckett has been in the spy agency in Washington working with his partner Lance Sterling for three yea... More

Note:
The Beginning: One
Riding With Rockets: Two
A Werid Distraction: Three
A Task In Los Angeles: Four
IMPORTANT! Please Read!
Moving Along at Dawn: Five
The Club Of Fun: Six
A Serious Situation: Seven
A New Plan: Eight
Gumballs: Nine
Headless?:Ten
A Flesh Rotting Street: Eleven
AYE NEW COVERRRR!!!
The Little Demon: Twelve
A New Lance: Thirteen
The Freind in San Francisco: Fourteen
Mansion On The Mountain: Fifteen
Hello? Virgin Speaking: Sixteen
Mess Of A Dress: Seventeen
The Dance: Eighteen
Cult of Crows: Nineteen
Winner's Raffle Art
Human Eyes: Twenty
Reverse! Cha Cha Real Smooth: Twenty-one
Sneaky Bud: Twenty-Two
*GASP!* Another Art Raffle?
Airport Friends: Twenty-Three
Crushing On You: Twenty-Four
Welcome to the Agency: Twenty-Five
A Simulation Performace: Twenty-Six
Winner Raffle Art!
Before Then : Twenty-Seven
Needle Tricks :Twenty-Eight
A True Maliden: Twenty-Nine
Wet Dreams: Thirty (haha 'Thirsty')
The Paper Thief: Thirty-One
GTA: Thirty-Two
I Like You: Thirty-Three
The 'Perfect' Visitors: Thirty-Four
I.S.T.C : Thirty-Five
Fun Head Cannons and Facts!
Russ Takes The Bait: Thirty-Six
The Phone Call :Thirty-Seven
The Teasing Before The Sex: Thirty-Eight
S E X + Third Raffle
The Real Sex: Thirty-Nine
Cold Kisses: Forty-One

Half-Ass Father: Forty

529 15 12
By GoldenLink145

.
.
.

There were sudden sounds in the night that Wendy couldn't explain. It was late, nearly twelve, the house was still in total darkness but she woke up with a jolt, hearing a tiny voice of frustration from the other room.

As she slowly sat up from her bed she caught a glimpse of small light appearing under the crack of the door. She sighed at this heavily and opened it, following the light from her sons' room.

She heard a small gasp and a pitter-patter of feet that seemed to be in a rush. . . Then she caught eyes with him, the little toddler was trying to hurry back to bed, unseen. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for him, his small tush was pushed in the air, he was too small to climb the bed.

"Walterrrrr, " the mom said, crossing her arms as she gazed upon her son. "How did you get out of your crib again?"

Walter slid slowly off the bed, fixing his footie pajamas while he stared at the ground in shame, his chubby cheeks puffed in a pout. "Ma ma."

She knelt down next to him and fixed his messy brown head of hair. "Geez-- I really need to buy a new crib for you, you keep escaping all of them. What are you doing up this late, hun?"

Little Walter wabbled over to an object on the side of the crib, picking it up with two hands and walking back to his mother. "Thus-"

"Oh?" Wendy took it from him, raising a brow while she stared at the object. There was a flashlight attached to a pole like item which was attached to another plastic object with duck tape. "What is this?"

"I show you?" Walter questioned, his large blue orbs shining as he stared up at her. . . Once he was handed his little invention back, he set it upon the windowsill behind some transparent paper. He turned them towards a wall by his room and switched on the flashlight. . . What appeared was an outline of an old family picture: Walter, Wendy, and Ward Beckett.

"What is this for?" His mom said in awe.

"Signaling, " He replied with a smile.

"Signaling?"

"Dad. He's lost. We signal him back and he'll see the picture but it doesn't work right now. . . It's not bright enough to signal. . ."

His mother sighed heavily, then giggled. "Like a boat?"

He nodded.

She wanted to say-- 'I'm sorry Walter, but I don't think signaling him like that would work,' But, she didn't, instead she told him. "I'll. . . get you a brighter flashlight when we head home tomorrow. . . But, this is very smart thinking. . . Kinda scary almost." Wendy pulled him in for a hug, squeezing his little cheeks. "Where do you learn all this stuff? You're not even in kindergarten yet! My boy's a genius!" She exclaimed while holding him up in the air.

Walter laughed at this, feeling his mother pinch his nose. "But, you need to get to bed, you have daycare in the morning."

"Aww!"

"I know, I know. . .Boy, am I gonna miss your soft little voice when you grow older. . .Come on, let's get to bed."

Walter whimpered as she scooped him up, walking him into her room and resting him on her bed.

"Hey mom, Whennn dad comes back from vacation can we go to the museum again?" Walter asked.

"We could go to the museum over the weekend if you really want to go, little man."

"Th-then we could go with dad to his vacation on my birthday in a week?"

"Me and you could go on our own little vacation to that ice cream shop you love. You could get as many toppings as you like."

His mother tucked him into bed, and she slipped in with him. "We could go ice skating again? All us?" Walter questioned again.

"Me and you could go ice skating after ice cream on your birthday, if you would like?" She said as she shut the lights off.

"Is dad on vacation because of me?"

Wendy paused for a second and shifted to him. "...What is that supposed to mean?"

"Daddy left because of me."
.
.

"No, he did not!" She told him, her tone sharp. "Don't you think like that! Whatever happened was because of him. Where did you get that idea anyway?"

"Mmmm. . ." He said while fidgeting with the blanket. "I didn't wanna make you mad."

"I'm. . . Not mad. . ." She shook her head. "Listen here, little man, we are gonna have so much fun on your birthday! You are going to open so many presents, you and me are gonna eat so much cake that we are so sick the next day! You hear me, soldier?"

Walter nodded and smiled again.

"I look forward to seeing you grow into your best self. I'll be there every step. . . Now go to bed."
.
.

Her son turned away from her and curled up into the blankets. "Dad isn't coming back, is he?" Was the last thing he asked.

"No, " was all Wendy said, a few tears running down her cheek and onto the pillow as she hugged her child close to her chest.

===================

WALTER

"You need to leave, " Walter told his father again; he did not wish to speak with him, especially when (Y/N) was here with him. . . His appearance hasn't changed a bit since he last saw him, however, his gray hairs and wrinkles were a lot more prominent. But his sky blue eyes were still the same, comparing itself similar to Walter, as well as his brown wavy hair.

"Son, I've been trying to call you for weeks now, this was my last resort, I want this chance to talk to you, " his father said. "Please."

Walter glanced back at (Y/N) and sighed, shifting his body as he thought. . . He didn't want (Y/N), his sunshine in the night, to think he was a complete douche. So, he decided to open the door with a low grunt, letting the man inside and closing the door to avoid his house becoming freezing.

"Thank you, " his father smiled, but Walter disregarded it and stepped in front of (Y/N), allowing her to cling onto his arm tiredly.

"Morning gorgeous, " he whispered to her while kissing her bed head and pushing some of his damp hair back; he had gotten out of the shower just before he called Marcy. Of course, he took notice of (Y/N)'s limping when she walked to him. "A hot shower would help to soothe some of the soreness."

She pouted and nuzzled his arm, then eventually nodded and went into the bathroom. Walter watched as she shut the door, immediately after, his sharp eyes darted towards his father who still had a soft smile on his lips. "She seems nice, " his father said.

"I don't want you talking to her, just-- stay away, okay?" Walter hissed as he plopped down onto the couch cushions, patting the side farthest away from him.

His father sat where he motioned, shifting anxiously in his seat. It was obvious he was uncomfortable; so was Walter. But the old man's nervousness never seemed to scare him away from doing what he wants, (what he needs to do).

"So, what do you want? A ride? A drink?--" Walter asked, his voice filled with resentment

The man shook his head. . . From up close Walter could see his gray strands, how much he has actually changed in terms of looks, he was a man of forty-four now; Walter might not pay any interest in him but he did remember his own father's birthday: December first.

"No, I want your acceptance, " His father said. "I feel like, it's been such a long time since we actually had a proper conversation together, and every time I talk to you about Wendy--"

"Don't put her name in your fucking mouth, " Walter snapped.

His father spoke again, more carefully this time. "Every time I talk about her to you, you get angry. . . I just, don't know, Walter. Obviously, you're all grown up now--"

"I've been a grown-up ever since mom died."

"But you do understand why I left, right? . ." He continued with a calming expression, "I wasn't ready for it, I was afraid, having a child and a wife wasn't the life I wanted. I didn't want to settle."

"Should of thought of that before you got married and had a child, " Walter hissed again, crossing his arms.

"Young and dumb. I wanted a child and a wife before then, but once I actually got one I freaked out. It was stupid. I just don't want you thinking I'm this terrible guy."

"You're a terrible father."

The man chuckled dryly. "I know. I've known that from the start; As soon as your mother gave birth to you. But I'm dealing with my past, realizing things that I should have done. . .I know I say this all the time now, but I'm sorry."

". . ." Walter stared at his arm while fidgeting with his sleeve, and for the first time in a long while, he asked him a question, "Why did you choose that night to leave? When I came back from my check-up."

"Right. . . You were four back then, uh-- am I correct."

Walter shrugged. "Younger than six."

"I guess I was scared. Gave up too early, " his father responded.

"Of what?"

"When I got back home from lab work that night, and your mom told me you had an attack at school, I couldn't handle it. I have the same heart problems as you, I passed it onto you, and I didn't want you ending up like me. . . I knew your mom could do better without my help."

"You stressed her out, " Walter said.

"I know, I didn't care at the time though, I didn't care about a lot of things, except how I felt and how I wanted to do things. It was selfish but I didn't see it that way."

"At least you're truthful about being a dick. . . "

"A dick, a coward, and everything below those words," His father said as he ran a hand through his unkempt hair.

"I know you're sorry, I just can't accept it. I really don't want to see you anymore, I've already started my life, without you."

The man smiled at him. "I understand that."

"Why do you keep smiling?"

"Because when I look at you, I see Wendy. . . Stubborn, determined, brave, Won't give up on anything. Sometimes I wonder why she chose me."

"I wonder that too."

They both perked up from the sound of a door opening, and (Y/N) popped her head out of the bathroom. That was when Walter's father stood from the couch. "Well, " he said with a sigh. "I'll be going, I know you must have important stuff to take care of, I'll give you a call every once and a while. . .It would be nice to talk. Please, think about what I said. Goodbye."

Walter watched as the man left through the front door, a glare in his gaze. His mind was relieved after he was out of his vision, burying his face into a pillow. . . (Y/N) had walked up to him, her arms wrapped around his neck as she sat, nuzzling into his cheek. "You okay?~" She cooed in his ear.

He turned to her with a soft look, his energy coming back to him as he relaxed next to her. "Yeah~" he smiled, brushing her damp hair and squishing her cheeks. "Look at that pretty face!"

She giggled. "I'm sure I would look a lot prettier without all these hickeys on my neck."

"Whhatt? You look lovely~ plus I like them, it's like a marking."

"Not so many of tthhhemm--" (Y/N) complained, touching at her tender neck. She shivered as Walter poked at them.

"How else are people gonna know to stay away?-- actually, I found some clear spots-- you want more?" He questioned while leaning in towards her neck and bringing her closer.

"Walter--no-no-no!"

He started playfully kissing at her neck while she squirmed in his grasp. "You meanie," She huffed as Walter pulled her in for a hug. . .They stayed in each other's arms for a bit, in stillness, until Walter spoke up. "Thank you, for last night."

"Same to you, thank you."

"Are you still uh---"

"Sore?" (Y/N) finished her thought. "A little, But I'm not dying. Don't we have to go to the agency today?"

"Mmmmm-- we could cuddle for a bit. . ."

"Ppfft-- what happened to 'wanting to get stuff done?'"

"I am getting stuff done~ I've got a lot done this morning, still couldn't find a boat though, everyone is freaking out over in California."

"When did you wake up?"

"Uhh-- around seven in the morning, I answered some emails, called Marcy. I feel great, (Y/N)! my bones are so loose!"

(Y/N) gave him a blank stare. "I'm glad you feel fine, I feel like slush."

"Heh-- Sorry, " he scratched the back of his neck. "Maybe eating would help you get your mind off it, then we could head out to Marcy's."

(Y/N) clung to his arm. "Yeah!"

BRETT

He felt a draft of wind brush up against his cheek, chilling him and drawing a pinkish hue on his skin. . . It was blurry the first few seconds after he started stirring awake, however, it took him a minute before his thoughts came back to him.

His strength was barely there as he tilted his head towards the flinching pain in his arm. It felt almost as if a thousand dwarf sharks were biting at his shoulder, the wounds trying to sew itself back together. But, as his vision came to, there were no sharks, in fact, there was nothing but soaked blood bandages and a boiling pot of water.

He squinted at them, dizzy and sickly until he realized--- "aaahhhhHHHHHHHHH! MY ARRRMM!" He hurled a screamed, muffled in his ears.

There was a clang just then and a cuss from near him, and slowly a figure came into view. "Goddammit kid, " uttered Killian, "you said the same thing your last perspective. . ."

"M-MY ARM IS FUCKING GONE!" He cried again, crawling backwards into a tree.

"I see that. . ." The man said again. "Shut up now. The whole forest can hear you. . . You need to keep your energy."

"W-WhaT?"

"Shut. Up, " he snarled at him, turning his tired face towards Brett and motioning a zipping action with his fingers to his mouth. He seemed to be working on something.

Brett sat against the tree with an exhausted expression, flinching and feeling sick from the abrupt dizzying feeling he had through his head and body, thankfully the cold numbed some of the pain. . .He then softly began to cry, and the man huffed at him once again, throwing him a large jacket. "Stop crying and put this on, you're nearly naked."

The small curly being just nodded, trying to not focus on his amputated arm, slipping on the jacket. . . "Good. Now eat this--" Killian told him, throwing him a piece of a cooked chicken leg. "Energy."

Brett Gardner struggled to catch it but eventually, he clasped it in his hands and took a bite. . . "W-What happe--" He began to talk but was interrupted.

"You passed out when I cut your arm off, didn't want those fucking things attaching onto me. . . Anyway, I dragged you here, you slept for a while."

"A-are we still in Washington?"

It was mistake to ask that question; a pencil was thrown at his forehead after, creating a small bruise where it hit. "Yes, stupid child, where else would we be? Florida?"

"No. . . "

"Stop asking dumbass questions."

"Sorry. . ." Brett mumbled. "O-Oh! Thank you. . . Mr. (L/N)."

"Don't call me 'Mr. (L/N)'. . . I don't know what you're thankful for."

"W-Well-- uh-- y-you patched me up? . ."

"I cut your arm off so I would be safe. We could have done something other than that but getting them all out would've been too much of a burden. . . Guess I didn't think about how much time it would take burning the skin back together, " he said.

"Why did you help me if you really didn't care? . ."

"I've seen too many dead bodies this week, don't need to see more, and I don't want to be the cause of death. Not anymore."

Brett looked back down at his chicken bone, throwing it to the side when he finished. "What are we going to do now? W-where do we go?"

"There is no 'we,'" he sharply stated, "I'm going into the city."

"What? Why?"

Killian rolled his eyes. "There's a pal there that could fix my eye, it's slightly uncomfortable, and I have to get away from this mess."

"What about (Y/N)?" Brett questioned.

". . ." Killian sighed. "She's safer with Beckett than with me, and im just not ready to see her mother yet. . ."

"S-She was kidnapped. . . So I don't think you will see her for a while."

"What?"

"The Captain, she was kidnapped in California, " Brett told him.

The man huffed again. "Damn woman. She can get out herself, probably got into some stupid fight again."

"Lance was taken with her."

"Oh God. . . That explains why my daughter is with Beckett."

Brett stared up at him, watching as he wrote on paper. "Do you hate Walter too?"

The man looked at him with a sideways expression. "No. . . I admire the kid really."

"Oh? That's. . . Interesting."

"Why? . . Do you have a dislike for Beckett?"

"N-No! Of course not! I-I-"

"Then why were you pointing a gun at him?"

"No-- I-- It's-- I don't know. . . I was scared I guess, of being taken away."

Killian raised a brow. "Sometimes you have to stand up to your mistakes and face the consequences."

"I thought joining the Hunters would help me get away from all of this. . ."

"All the Hunters do is shoot and run. They don't 'help' you, they use you. It's best you stay away from them, you're young and gullible. You know they have no possible way of getting to your sister, right? They're getting inside your head."

". . ." Brett sighed and facepalmed himself, (with the wrong arm). "I'm such an idiot. . ."

"Mhm. . . Anyway, kid, I gotta go, I have to get to the city before it starts snowing."

"W-Wait! You're just gonna leave me here!?" Brett yelled, watching him walk away.

"Mhm, you're old enough to be on your own."

"B---But I wanna--"

"No."

"But--"

"No."

Brett stood up from his spot slowly, his legs wobbling. He then began his follow towards Killian, resulting in the man huffing and throwing him on his back. "I wish you lost one of your legs too."
.
.
.
Thank you for reading this chapter more will be out soon! This one was kinda rushed but eehh--

Here's a little quick thing I drew while in the car.

I also have a raffle going on it y'all want to join!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 273 22
1 year after the first movie, Lance and Walter are now spies and are now a couple. Meanwhile, killian sits in prison for what's he's done. Then throu...
7.5K 210 9
Peace (Completed)💎 --- William Beckett is the older brother of, Walter Beckett, and the eldest son of, Wendy Beckett. William isn't notice throughou...
20.7K 691 17
"Wait, you want me to be an FBI agent?" Tom said smiling. "Yes, trained by you. Y/n." 《Hi, I'm y/n. I'm a normal person, at least that's what everyo...
75.8K 2.1K 17
Lance Sterling. The best spy in ever known, and the most selfish. He cares about no one but himself... and you. Ever since Lance's parents took you i...