JODHA AKBAR (On Hold)

Per sriharika43

what happens when two personas with opposite attitude are joined for a life time.... Més

jodha akbar-heart's apart
chapter 1
chapter 2
CHAPTER 3(a)
chapter 3(b)
authors note
CHAPTER 4
chapter 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
chapter 9(b)
A/N
chapter 10
11
Part 12
note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Part-19
Part 20

Chapter 18

1.6K 63 15
Per sriharika43

After the morning encounter, his desire to win her, increased by several levels. At first his plan was to woo by her apologizing for his mistake or say sin. So, after winning her back, he could profuse his love for her and they can have a happily ever after. But observing the current trend of their encounters, it's completely impossible to approach her politely as he thought of. Being polite and apologizing to her now would be the most foolish decision ever taken by him. Because, if he does so, then she would personally make sure that he is thrown away from palace, that too at such distance where reaching her shall be next to impossible. Hence, his plan needs to be implemented in a reverse order. This means that, first he needs to get close to her, and in fact, if possible he needs to tie her down to him. Then need to win her back with patience, and at the end when she's ready to hear him, he needs to apologize her. With these thoughts, he signaled a guard to come near. He whispered name of person, who is willing to help him get his Jodha, and ordered to get him as soon as possible.

Just after a period of five minutes, a person entered Jalal's chamber. Seeing the person, Jalal was still amazed at the facts that, out of everyone present, why this person chose to trust and help him. The reason why Jalal is amazed is because of the fact that this person is the most trusted and dear one to Jodha. She trusts him with her life. Jalal greeted him with an aadab and asked him to take a seat. That person unveiled his face, revealing himself to be none other than Prince Sujamal, dearest brother of Jodha.

Jalal initiated the discussion. He turned towards Sujamal and said "I need you to help me in getting close to Jodha".

Hearing which Sujamal's blood boiled, he just want to kill this person in front of him, not because that he is a Mughal, but because of the fact that, he is the reason for the pain of his baby sister. Only because of him she lost her happiness, pride and self-esteem. But the bitter truth is that, only he can get back everything she lost. Only he has the power to tame his sister, love and protect her. So he calmed his senses. Anger would bring him nothing. It would only make further damage. So he turned to Jalal and nodded in agreement, declaring his consent to help him in wooing Jodha.

Sujamal replied asking "What should I do?"

Jalal was observing each and every movement of Sujamal. He can easily depict the anger and rage which is directed towards him. Now he is more curious to know the reason, because of which Sujamal is helping him, even after having soo much of anger stored within. Jalal is determined to know the reason as to why, Sujamal is helping him. But the first priority being, taking his help. So he answered the question saying

"You need to plan an attack on me. It should be deathly, as if to brutally kill me. And this should happen in the forest of Amer." He completed.

"What nonsense! Why should I kill you? Hell I can't even think of doing so as you are my only sister's Suhag. And how on earth would an attack help you in wooing Jodha? Wait.. are you trying to trick in my sister into sympathizing you? Using which, you are going to gain her back. And let me tell you, it's pathetic." Sujamal was completely pissed with this stupid excuse in the name of plan. Because he know if would is borne by jalal then the pain is going to prick Jodha. Which he would no matter what, let it happen. He was completely frustrated when Jalal decided to speak up.

"Calm down Sujamal. I am not saying that neither you have the intention to kill me, nor I want to gain her sympathy using my wounded state. Right now Jodha is a way beyond broken, unfortunately due to anger and recklessness. She is trying to make a guard around herself using her pain. If she is successful in doing so then she will be losing her true self under the mask of being hard and ruthless. I can't let her go through the pain which I went through once upon a time. Fortunately Jodha came into my life and pulled me out of the horrible darkness. Knowing which, I can't push her into the hell hole of pain. So she her guards need to be broken. Which will happen, only when she is given, a strong emotional push. And that would be, the attack to finish me. So the plan is that, Jodha needs to know about the attack planned to finish me off priorly. Due to which she will come running to me. At the same time the attackers which will be our soldiers in disguise, shall attack me and I shall be fighting them. Jodha who sees me, going to be killed by the attackers, will understand the feelings she has for me. And happening of which, shall make me succeed. In this neither am I trying to gain her pity nor trying to say that you have malicious intentions. Am I clear? If yes, you can help me, and if no, then I'm afraid I need to search some other ways to woo her, which could be painful." Saying so, Jalal ended his speech, giving a clear picture of his intentions.

To say Sujamal was impressed with the way Jalal cares for his sister. Changes in him are very clear. Now he was beginning to believe that after all the pains and hard ships, finally Jodha is going to get what she deserves. Hence, he decided to help Jalal. He looked at Jalal and said

"I am ready to help you. Even if it costs my life, I will. But the only assurance I need is that, this will not cause any harm to my sister. And remember if she is hurt, then I will personally make sure that you death will be in my hands." Sujamal too was not behind in giving threats to Jalal. Jalal nodded in agreement and said

"First you need to plan an attack on me, where the people to attack me shall be the trusted Ameri soldiers. I am saying this not because I'm afraid of death, but because of the fact that if anyone gets a whiff of what we are planning, then it could give rise to dirty politics which will effect, not only Amer, but also Agra. Soldiers shall attack me in the forest at the border of Amer presenting themselves as thugs/decoits. But Jodha needs to know about the attack, just before the soldiers attack me. And regarding the attack, I'll get into the forest with an excuse of hunting. Owing to my evergreen interest in hunting, none would doubt my sudden visit to the forest. After sometime I leave, Jodha should be informed about my attack. Rest is known."

"But what if Jodha informs the King regarding your attack, and alerts army. Then in no way your plan would work." Sujamal questioned on the account of loopholes in the plan.

"I don't think that would happen because, the woman who can drink the poison for her husband , who never cared for her, then she will never think of saving her life leaving me to die. Moreover, she will not have that much of time to alert army, when she is said that attack has already started. That I can vouch with my life." Jalal completed with a soft smile reminiscing the memories laced with Jodha's unyielding love for him.

Sujamal observed the lost state of Jalal. He thought of leaving to give him privacy. And said "I'll go by the plan then Shehenshah. For now I shall take your leave." Saying so he was about to leave when Jalal stopped him saying,

"Sujamal I want to know the reason why you are helping me. I want to know about that because, somewhere I feel that it has something to do with Jodha. Tell me now."

To which Sujamal said, "You are right, it is indeed related to Jodha. You want to know the reason as to know, why I am helping you to gain my sister. Then listen, I'm helping you because I don't want to lose my sister. She will die the moment you divorce her." Sujamal revealed the real reason, shocking Jalal to the core. He was scared out of wits listening to it. He was terrified to think of what would have happened if he have not learnt about the truth of Sujamal, what if he divorced her. Then he would have lost her forever.

Sujamal continued speaking revealing the bitter truth "The day you have sent that disgusting letter to Jodha, stating that she can live happily with her lover after divorcing you, she was with me that day. That was the day I saw how broken she is from inside. I have seen her crying to herself with agonizing screams in the depths of dark night. The next day morning she took a promise from me saying that I would fulfil a wish of hers. I promised her with fear in my heart. Do you know what her wish is?" pausing for a minute he continued,

"She wishes to die after you divorce her, and I should be the one to light her pyre. Now tell me how I can feed my baby sister to the devil of death, that too with my own hands. I prefer death than doing such thing. That is the only reason I approached you that night."

Flashback (The day Jodha is declared out of danger, night before Jodha and Sujamal escaped from Agra palace) :

Jalal was drowning in the guilt of accusing his love with disgusting crime and his anger nearly took her to the death bed. A soldier informed him that, a person is requesting to meet him. Jalal declined permission and told him to leave. But the guard stood there hesitating, which is observed by Jalal. Jalal turned towards guard and was about to shout at him, when the guard with a shivering voice told that the person who wants to meet him is none other than Prince Sujamal. Jalal immediately gave him the permission to get sujamal to him.

"Aadab Prince Sujamal. What brought you here at this time?" Jalal initiated the conversation.

"Cut the crap shehenshah, stop giving the fake respect. I think you are sad that you could not get rid of my sister, Am I right?" Sujamal spoke furiously.

Jalal was breathing fire. He clutched Sujamal's collar and spoke "How dare you say that. If only, you were not brother of my Jodha, they till now, you head would have been separated from your body."

Sujamal smiled ruefully and said "MY JODHA!.. from when did my sister, whom you once called a 'whore' suddenly became yours. Why so much of love now. What are your motives Shehenshah-e-Hind?"

Jalal turned around leaving Sujamal, and spoke looking into the sky and said "Jodha is the only person whom I love. It's just my bitter past which made me have the trust issues, and I destroyed my beautiful present and future with my love." By the end Jalal was In tears upon his cursed fate, which took his love away from him. Sujamal understood that Jalal is regretting and thought that his decision of helping him is correct. Moreover, to protect his sister, he has no other alternative. So sighing he said "So you love her right. Then I'm ready to help you. To make her yours, you need to stop the divorce and need to get her out of this palace. Only then, you will gain her. Trust me, only I know why I am doing this. Trust me, if you want her back forever, then you need to let go of her for now. Choice is yours." Saying so Sujamal turned to leave, when

Jalal said "I Agree". And it was the next day when Sujamal and Jodha left the palace [refer part 9B]. That is the day when Sujamal started helping Jalal.

Sighing Sujamal said, "It's late shehenshah, I should leave. It's not good to anyone if I'm seen with you. I'll take your leave now. And I will help you even if it takes my life. I mean it." saying Sujamal left.

I REQUEST ALL MY READERS TO BE CAREFUL. STAY HOME. STAY SAFE.

SRI HARIKA

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

368 62 29
Mahir and Avantika meets in college. They become best friends. Gradually their friendship becomes deeper and it changes into a relationship. They fal...
264 5 1
This story revolves around the lovestory of four couples connected due to destiny's plan bounded by divine love. Will they keep themselves together i...
When Destiny Play ♡ Per Ayesha

Literatura romàntica

10.6K 1.1K 62
Ff name:: When Destiny Play . About This is a story about opposite attract. An introvert girl and An Extrovert Boy. They first time meet in college...
4.4K 160 22
One cold hearted, emotionless king and the other soft, caring, kind- hearted, bubbly girl both having a very dark past deep inside them. When these t...