CHAPTER 3(a)

Queen of Hindustan "; "shahi begum"
Gulab-e-registan, .....and the list goes on....all these titles mocked jodha
....... She laughed at her fate...thinking what is the use of these many titles when none of your is present beside you to share with.....

Laughing at her plight...jodha walked towards the dense forests which from many years are severing as defense mechanism of Amer........
She is determined that this would be the last place where she would find her self.....walking through the forest which is well known to her she reached a place or to say heart of the forest
The place looked peaceful...more resembling an ashram....and is indeed a one....there young chaps or say future feirce soldiers of amer are being carved.....and a young man standing in the front from whose personality royality,grace are oozing out...that well built charming persona training the young chaps various warrior techniques.....jodha saw the place which remainded her of some sweet memories which had brought a small smile on her otherwise gloomy one....going towards the guru she softly called "bhaisa"...
And yes the guru is none other than Prince of Amer ..Prince sujmal... Her dear brother.....

shock would be an understatement for sujamal seeing her sister at his place that too in an messy state...her showing showing her vulnerability ...understanding gravity of situation and without showing its effect on his face...he went to his sister and engulfed her in a bare hug....as if soothing her pain and protecting his gudiya the cruel world....but she stood still remaning aloof to the warmth provided in her brothers hug...she asked in a lost voice "bhaisa can a woman left by her husband get shelter here..." sujamal was shocked to hell... of course dear this place is urs bacha.....saying he cupped her face and asked her what's wrong after taking her in his hut and giving her water......jodha narrated the happenings of her life in past few days with an emotionless face....after her narration she lifted her face to look at her brother..she was shocked to see him in that form..

-to be continued shortly....im so sry readers to keep you await...
.but I promise frm nw onwards the story will for sure move fast...do keep patience....I'll update nxt one asap....bear with me...