3 Ways Around - NoRenMin || N...

By RaMi1601

Love comes in many ways . Often as butterflies tickling stomach Or ripping ones heart out Maybe like the da... More

Intro
Prologue
Mr Huang
Mr Lee
Encounters
~ Beautiful Injunie ~
Like a Kdrama
Mr Na
Parents Teacher day
Babies Day Out
Let's Fight Together
Stary Nights to Secrets
Important Part of Life
Family bond
Secrets - L. J.
Pearls
Dad Squad
We Young
Cross Fams
Secrets - H.R.
🍉You are my Sunshine , I'm your Love🌻
Far Away
Silly Stupid hormones
Confused NRM
What's wrong is going on ?
Two Prince and the other Prince
Missing Puzzle Piece
I love you Two
Will you be ours ?
Step by Step - L.J.
Step by Step N.J.
Step by step - H.R.
The one we need
New Home &
The Responsibilities
Father of the Year
Their extra
Wedding Hours
The End

Babysitting the Angels

3.5K 150 229
By RaMi1601

" No Renjun.. you aren't taking any Uber . I'm taking you to airport"

" But I really don't want to bother you. I can go myself Jeno "

" Nope . Nada.. we are going same place at the same time . So why are you being little cute annoying and denying my offer Renjun? "

" Because your house is total opposite of the city than mine "

" Oh.. I really thought you'd want to meet Minhyuck and Jasmine before you leave for Jeju . Okay nevermind .. "

Jeno the smartass had to play his sentimental card on Renjun so that he could bring him to airport with him . And naive Renjun fall for it.

" No no.. okay . I'll go with you and meet Minhyuck before I.. hey wait . Did you said Jasmine ? How do I meet her ? "

Jeno Chuckled.
" Goodnight beautiful. I'll meet you at 9 tomorrow. Uummmaahhh "

Jeno just kissed Renjun through the call and hang up without any explanation .
Renjun felt shy yet confused.

Renjun was waiting outside of his apartment building with two bags . After a few minutes a black Bugatti stopped infront of Renjun .
The Chinese male definitely knew who it would be .
How many cars does Jeno actually owns ?
Renjuns family is also rich in China . Though they aren't crazy rich like the Lee's and Zhongs . But Renjun is a lover of simplicity. He spends his maximum money for helpless people.

Jeno came out from the car and Renjuns eyes fixed on him. It was his first time seeing Jeno like this in casual attire.
A white sweater with blue comfy jeans , silky hairs falling over Jenos forhead for lack of hair gel.
Renjun was staring for long.

" Take a picture already Beautiful. That'll last long. It's not easy to see me as your college boyfriend "
Jeno smiled .

" Ahh.. shut up narcissist "
Renjun rolled his eyes.

Jeno lift Renjuns bag .

" Jeno you don't need to do that .."
Renjun tried to stop . But Jeno already brought them to car trunk as his driver opened it.

" In presence of Lee Jeno , a beauty like Huang Renjun shouldn't be working . I'm at your service already"
Jeno teasingly bowed and opened the car door just to reveal a smiley Minhyuck inside.

" Min.."

Renjun quickly went inside the car . Jeno was covering the top of Renjuns head so that he won't bump with the car .

Renjun hugged the beautiful boy ,
" Mr Huang.. hello.."

Jeno sat beside Minhyuck and his heart became so warm when he saw Renjun and Minhyuck Bonding .

Deep inside the ruthless jerk CEO also has some dreams and the scene infront of him was a visualized version.
But there was a missing part . A big one.

" Drive to Mr. Nas house "
Jeno told the driver .

" Jeno.. what is all this ?"
Renjun asked seeing many boxes on the passenger seat.

" You'll see.."
Jeno smilingly replied.

It was a weekend so Jaemin slept more than he usually do. So he woke up late so does Jasmine.
Still wearing their matching pink magenta polka dotted sleep wear , Jaemin was making their breakfast and Jasmine was drawing something.

" Dada.. when will Min come ?"

" I don't know the exact time princess. Mark hyung will drop him later I guess "

" Dada.. Mr Huang will go with uncle Jenjen."

" Hmm "
Jaemin nodded.

" Can you go with Mr Huang for trip as well , like later ?"

Jaemin turn to his daughter smilingly,
" Why ? Are you jealous ? Do you not like Jeno ?"

Jasmine pouted.
" I like uncle Jenjen but .. I want Mr Huang for yo... For us only . Maybe I'll give Minhyuck share but ..."

Jaemin pinched her chubby cheeks.
" You shouldn't say like this princess. Renjun is a human. Not toy. "

" Okay dada.."
Jasmine pouted once again.

" Princess lis.... Okay hold on ".
Jaemin couldn't finish his sentence because of the sudden bell ringing on his door. Who would it be at this early morning ?

Jaemin opened the main door with his messy hair and morning face just to meet tye perfectly dressed up in casual boss of his standing outside of his door.

" Jesus Christ Nana... Look at you..."
Jeno start laughing .

Jaemin crossed his arms annoyingly.

" What are you doing here ?"

Jeno kept laughing. Renjun cooed from back to see the rare scenario of Jeno laughing his ass off.
And Jaemin was trying his hard not to swan with the adorable eye smile of his jerk CEO.

" I don't call you living strawberry for nothing... Oh God.. pink pajamas .. seriously.. I bet you are twinning with Jasmine.."

Jaesmin popped up from Jaemins back making Jeno laugh more.

" Oh my god... Nana if you keep looking like a living strawberry like this.. I'll definitely eat you up alive"

Jaemin raised his fist to punch Jeno.
" Here is a child you stupid foo.... Oh.."

A smiley Renjun showed up making Jaemin not hit Jeno and changed his facial expression within a second.

" Injunie.."

" Hi Jaem... Hello Jasmine.."

" Mr Huang.."
Jasmine ran to Renjun and jumped over him . Renjun giggled and lift the babygirl immediately.

Jaemin just brushed his hairs with his fingers to look presentable and Jeno noticed the behavior change.

" What are you guys doing here ?"

" Hello Uncle Na "
Minhyuck came out from the car with a bagpack.

" Ahh.. little Min "
Jaemin bend down and spread his arm . It was quiet unfamiliar to hug people like this for Minhyuck but he just hugged Jaemin and Jaemin just pulled him tight.

The missing part ..
Jeno was having difficulty in breathing.
Why was it happening ?

" You two look cute in pink Pajamas"
Renjun commented and dropped Jasmine carefully .

Jasmine ran to Jeno and hold the freezed mans hand.
" Hello Uncle Jenjen. Are you here to drop Min?"

The small hand of warmness brought Jeno back to reality and he hold Jasmines hand tightly.
" Yes Barbie "

" Seriously Jeno.. what is this ?"
Jaemin was frowning .

His full living room was filled with cakes, Chocolates , ice cream , cookies , chips, ready to make foods , ramens and juices .

" They aren't for you nagger . I brought them for the kids. Though you aren't any different from them . Still..."

Renjun was enjoying the bickering . He was feeding Jasmine and occasionally Minhyuck who had his breakfast but didn't want to miss the chance being fed by Renjun.

" They are like kids "
Jasmine commented.

" Surely they are.  They are fighting like the school kids "
Renjun added with Jaesmin.

The quite Minhyuck just smiled.

But the bickering didn't stop at all.
Jaemin thought Jeno was thinking he wouldn't take proper care of his son and Jeno was more concern about the cost. 
But Jeno just brought the foods so that Jaemin won't have to work hard.

Both had their reasons for fighting. Finally Renjun had to step in standing between two towers touching their chest to stop them.

" Okay boys.. quit it. Settle down. Children aren't learning anything good . "

Both the fathers stopped as soon as Renjun spoke.

" Only Mr Huang can handle them "
Minhyuck said .

" It seems like that to me as well "
Jasmine agreed.

Finally they settled down and it was time for Renjun and Jeno to leave.

Renjun kissed both the kids forhead and cheeks telling them what to do or what not to do as it was Jaemins first time babysitting two kids.

Jasmine gave kisses on Renjuns cheek as well. But shy Minhyuck just hugged his teacher.

Meanwhile Jeno was telling Jaemin about Minhyucks habits.
Jaemin was listening carefully but his eyes were admiring the loving view of Renjun kissing the kids.

" What ? Do you want kisses too Nana ?"
Jeno came close and whispered making Jaemin feel Jenos hot breath on his neck.

" Sh.. shut up already pervert "
Jaemin lightly punched Jeno.

But both the males got surprised when Jaemins cheek met Renjuns lips.

Holding Jaemins neck Renjun just gave Jaemin a quick kiss on his cheek.

" Injunie.."

" I was giving kisses to the kids and you are no different "
Renjun playfully smiled and the strawberry boy blushed hard.
" Thanks Injunie "

Jeno wasn't jealous. His crush just kissed his teasing prey . But he wasn't jealous.
Why ?

Shrugging off this weird feeling , Jeno bend down and patted Jasmines head.

" Take care of your lil bro . I'm leaving him as your responsibility okay Barbie?"

To Jenos mere shock , Jasmine kissed his cheek .
" Okay uncle Jenjen "

Jaemin covered his mouth with his daughters action knowing that Jeno wasn't use to this kind of things. While Renjun chuckled softly standing next to Jaemin.

" Jeno is shocked Jaem.. "

" Definitely "
Jaemin nodded.

Jeno didn't feel disgusted. But somehow.. he just felt jealous that Jaemin get this affection everyday. Maybe Renjun as well.
His gaze shifted to his son . They don't show affection like this at all.
It's just recently after getting threatened by Renjun , Jeno got closer with Minhyuck . But no one knows , he is paying a lot for being with his son.

" Minhyuck.. be a good kid to Jaemin and listen to him okay ? "

" Okay da.... uncle "
Minhyuck looked hurt.

" Minhyuck.. you don't need to pretend. We all know the truth. It's okay if you are yourself here "
Jaemin spoke seeing the boy struggling.

Minhyuck looked at Renjun and the Chinese male smiled assuringly.

" Be careful dad "
Minhyuck smiled.

Jeno was bended still not moving. So Renjun and Jaemin eyed each other.

Jaemin slightly pushed Minhyuck and Renjun pushed Jeno hard that the father and son collide into a hug.

It took a moment for Jeno to hug Minhyuck because it wasn't usual but Minhyuck quickly grabbed his father with his dear life. He won't get this chance again.

" Am.. take care Minhyuck.."

" You too dad .."

Renjuns just turn around to hide his eyes and Jaemin.. he just felt so weird kind of happiness. As if he was a part of this heart warming moment.

Everyone bid farewell to everyone. Except for Jeno and Jaemin.

" Won't you say something to Jaem ?"
Renjun asked Jeno standing outside of Jaemins house.

" Am.. "
Jeno scratched his neck. It's not any different for Jeno to talk to Jaemin . He always teases Jaemin sexually at office. But now he was feeling kind of anxious.

On the other hand , Jaemin was anticipated.

Jeno walked close and hesitatingly patted Jaemins head.
" You can take 3 days paid leave and spend the time with the kids. Stay safe ".

And quickly left the spot and hide himself inside his car.

Jaemin just stood there dumfounded and Renjun smiled as he was paving at the left ones.

" Dada .. dada .."
Jasmine pulled the hem of Jaemins shirt.

" Oh.. yeah.. Jasmine"

" Uncle Jenjen has given you leave means we can celebrate yeeiii "
Jasmine start jumping .

" Celebration ? "
Minhyuck confusingly asked.

Jaemin grinned widely,
" Welcome to the house of NAs little Min , where life is colorful and festive everyday "

Minhyuck smiled widely which he occasionally do ,
" Okay "

" You really have a weird style of showing your feelings Jeno "

" What feelings? "

Renjun rolled his eyes . Jeno definitely cared for Jaemin but he wouldn't show it properly. And Renjun wasn't even upset that his two crushes had a sweet and spicy chemistry.

Jeno carried Renjuns handbag to the plane and they sat next to each other.
As soon as Jeno seated up , he wore his glass and start doing something serious on his iPad.

" Whatcha doing Mr CEO ?"

" Working beautiful "
Jeno replied without looking at Renjun.
Renjun frowned.

It's not like he was annoyed because Jeno wasn't paying him attention and he thought they'll have some conversation through the journey.
Nope. Not at all.

" I'm gonna sleep now "
Renjun tried to grab Jenos attention anyway.

Jeno switched off the light above their seat ,
" Okay "
And kept working.

" Hey "
Renjun poked Jenos arm and finally Jeno gave Renjun some attention. But his face was still serious.

" I'm gonna sleep . If I see your head on my shoulder , I'll... I'll.. huh.. I'll bite you "

Jeno softly chuckled,
" Oh yeah ? "

" Of course. So don't disturb me "

Jeno leaned closer smirking,
" Where will you bite me Huang ? "
He removed his sweater from his neck area revealing his collarbone and neck veins. Then he pointed at his own body ,
" Here .. or here ?
Or here"
Jeno was pulling his sweater down dangerously.

" Yahh... Asshole.. "
Renjun elbowed Jeno making the older wince a little.

Renjun look outside from the airplane window and tried to sleep . Jeno just patted his head smilingly. Then went back to his work.
A businessman has a lot of work to do.

" Ahh... I'm tired Dada... "
Jasmine flopped herself on the sofa .

" Oh no.. you shouldn't be . You need to get up princess.. "
Jaemin tried to convince his daughter.

" No I can't .. princess is tired "

" It was fun ".
Minhyuck stated and both Father Daughter looked at him.

Jaemin had designed a holographic game for his daughter. Wild animals vs the princess and king. They played it so many times using their spacious living room.
Today Minhyuck was there and for a brilliant mind like Jaemin , it took only 30 minutes to add a prince character .
Then 3 of them played for the whole time after Renjun and Jeno left. Now all of them were tired but Minhyuck has his beautiful smile plastered on his face.

" You like it ?"
Jaemin asked .

Minhyuck nodded.
" The game is so cool uncle Na. You made this right ?"

" How do you know?"
Jasmine was curious.

" The king and princess has your names that's why . And the newly added prince has my name . That's how "
Minhyuck replied.

" Ahhaa.. Little Min is so smart . But kids you need to take shower and clean yourself. Then we'll have lunch okay ?"

" Okay "
Minhyuck nodded.

" Now I'll cook lunch for you two when you guys are cleaning up "

" Uncle Na.. we can eat what dad brought . You won't have work then "
Minhyuck suggested.

" Yeah uncle Jenjen has brought yumm yuumm foods . Let's eat them dada "
Jasmine added.

" Humm... Great idea "

Jaemin cleaned the living room while the kids took shower. Minhyuck used his shower and Jasmine used her one.

Then Jaemin took quick shower after the kids were done . He was so surprised when he came out and saw Minhyuck and Jasmine had decorated the dining table.

" You guys did that ? Oh my god. I mean I taught Jasmine doing this but I wasn't expecting you to know little Min "
Jaemin took seat between the two kids.

" It's a tradition of Lee household that we have to learn everything from young age . My uncle Hyuckie taught me everything "
Minhyuck answered.

" Wow... It's great . Thank you kids"
Jaemin ruffeled Minhyucks hair and they start eating. After so much playing, all of them were hungry.

Renjun drift off on Jenos shoulder making the younger smile . He was so busy with his work that he couldn't pay attention to the Chinese male.

" And he said he'll bite me if I sleep on his shoulder . Should I bite him now?"
Jeno jokingly said to himself before pulling the blanket over Renjun and shifting him more comfortably on his shoulder.
He turned off his iPad and put his head over Renjuns.

" It's comfy.."
Jeno commented and slowly his eyes fluttered shut .

" Now .. let's study "

" Noooo please Dada... No... I'm sleepy sleepppyyyy..."
Jasmine pouted and start whinning as soon as Jaemin mentioned about study.

He laughed at his daughter.
" So what do you want to do ?"

" Sleeepppppp"
Jaesmin said singing..

" Okay . But you'll have to study after waking up "

" Yes sir "
Jaesmin sprinted out from the dining hall and hide under her blanket.

Minhyuck yawned .

" Min .. go and sleep on my bed. We are gonna have to share it "

" It's no problem uncle Na "
Minhyuck walked slowly inside.

Jaemin came back after cleaning the kitchen and dishes.
He took his laptop and proceed to his bedroom . Jeno gave him paid leave doesn't mean he'll not work. He'll work from home because he knows how much the new game is important for Jeno.

He sat on the bed beside sleeping Minhyuck. His full attention was on the beautiful boy.
He looks a lot like Jeno yet not similar. But Minhyuck definitely has the strong gene of Lee's.
Jaemin don't understand why did Minhyuck mother left them. She could get a rich handsome sexy but jerk husband and a angel looking beautiful son.
What a miss!
Jaemin didn't realize when he had his fingers running through the beautiful boys locks.
He always wanted to have many many children . But God took away his only woman.
Maybe Minhyuck can make the empty place fill.

" Renjun... We are here . Wake up "
Jeno pushed Renjun softly to wake him up who was sleeping on his shoulder.
But Renjun didn't wake up. He was a heavy sleeper.

Jeno being evil , came close to Renjuns nose and bite it . Renjun screamed with the pain not to loud yet loud .

" What's wrong with you idiot"

" Not my fault you gave me this idea to bite if someone fall asleep on the others shoulder"
Jeno smirked.

Renjuns heart was beating fast and he was rubbing his nose tip.

" Come on Renjun. Let's go "

" I'm not going. I'll complain against you for assaulting me "
Renjun whinned .

" Oh baby ... Assault huh .. you have no idea what else I can do . I'll definitely enjoy throwing you over my shoulder and spanking your cute ass all the time till we get out from the airport or lift your bridal style And squeeze your thighs so hard that they'll have my finger marks "
Jeno whispered on Renjuns ear making the older turn into a red tomato.
Yet feisty Renjun slapped Jenos arm .

" You are a dangerous man Lee Jeno "
And walked faster to get out from the plane.

They took their bags and went out to see a middle aged man waiting for them with a Mazda.

" You have connections in here too ?"
Renjun surprisingly asked.

Jeno smiled and opened the car door for Renjun. They seated inside and the other man put their bags on the trunk.

" Welcome to Jeju sir "
The man said.

" We have Lee Corps branch in Jeju. Not mine one . My dad and uncles company. I came here after a long time so I have to visit the office and meet some people before we head to hotel "
Jeno exclaimed.

" Ohh... So they'll drop me to hotel first right ?"

" No . You are coming with me to office. I have someone there to company you "
Jeno assured Renjun.

It was Renjuns first time coming to Jeju. So he was looking outside with bright eyes.
Jeno smiled at the cute Chinese male.
He has plans to take him out after the work is done .

They reached at the Lee Corps office after half an hour.
Renjuns eyes went wider seeing the Jeju office.

" It's huge "

Jeno Chuckled,
" Yeah .. because it has more space unlike my one in Seoul "

A handsome man about their age walked out from the building with a wide smile,

" Jeno... My bro..."

Jeno opened his arm and hug him.

" It's good to see you after so long Man .. "

The new comer peeked behind Jeno and saw Renjun smiling,

" And he is ?"

Renjun being his friendly self forward his hand and surprisingly Jeno didn't react.

" Hello. I'm Huang Renjun. Teacher of Neo Zone School and Representative of UNICEF. "

The man smilingly took his hand ,
" I'm Hwang Hyunjin. Head of Jeju branch. But that's not what I wanted to know"
He teasingly smiled at Jeno.

Jeno wrapped his hand around Renjuns shoulder,
" He is my special guest as I informed your before Hyunjin . I need you to take care of him until I'm done meeting those old men here. I don't want them to see him and get stupid ideas. So .."

Hyunjin smiled ,
" No worries Jeno. I'll take care of him . "

Jeno left with a few middle aged men and Hyunjin took Renjun on the other side.

" You must be feeling exhausted. How about you clean up and I'll show you around then ?"
Hyunjin offered.

" Okay. . sure "

Hyunjin seemed nice and Jeno wouldn't let any bad man hangout with Renjun. So he was at ease and become comfortable with Hyunjin.
They talked about many things and ate.

One thing Renjun learned ,
Jeno never ever brought anyone to his company nither his home as Donghyuck said before.
Hyunjin was teasing Renjun for being Jenos special person.
Renjun won't deny that he was flattered. He felt so special when Hyunjin said Jeno called him specially to take care of Renjun .
But Renjun has this little guilty feeling.

Because of a certain someone.
A certain Na.

Minhyuck and Jasmine were studying together with Jaemin.
He was helping both the kids. It was easy because both were in same class and Jaemin knew everything he had to teach them.

Suddenly his door bell rang and he raised his eyebrow.
Who could it be now ?

He stood up and walked to the door while Jasmine was smiling.

" Hello Uncle Jaemin. "
A toothy Daihee greeted Jaemin.
Doyoung and his wife were behind her.

" Oh hey kiddo... Hi Hyung .. noona "

Jaesmin jumping from her seat ran to her cousin.
" Daihee ..."

" Jaesmin called earlier to ask Daihee to come. She said she's having a friend here. They can play "
Doyoung replied.

" Oh .. yeah... There he is "
Jaemin pointed at Minhyuck who was attentively doing his homework.

" He is a beautiful boy "
Doyoungs wife commented.

" So he is your bosses son huh ?"
Doyoung asked.

" Technically he is. But Jasmine says he is her brother so Minhyuck is kind of my other child "
Jaemin smilingly said.

Daihee took a good look at the boy and she was surprised,

" Wow .. he looks like a real prince from cartoons I watch ... Can I touch him ?"

" No "
Daihees parents and Jaemin replied in collision knowing the kids super curious nature.

Minhyuck shockingly looked at them hearing the noise.

" Am.. Minhyuck they are Jasmines uncle and aunty . "
Jaemin tried not to scare the boy.

Minhyuck stood up and bowed.
" Hello .. I'm Minhyuck"

Doyoung smiled back and his wife cooed.
" Hello dear .."

Daihee was dragged by Jasmine to play with her while her parents were talking to Jaemin.

" You know tomorrow is our family meet up right ?"
Doyoung asked.

" Yes I remember Hyung . Don't worry"

" You should bring Minhyuck with you . I'm sure our parents won't mind "
Doyoung smiled .

" I will bring him Hyung. He needs to learn about big fat family traditions too "
Jaemin replied.

" I think we should go now. Jaemin are you sure you can handle three kids ?"
Doyoungs wife was concern.

Jaemin chuckled ,
" My daughter is a good kid noona. So does Minhyuck. I'm sure I can handle a monkey for a night "
He refered to Daihee and her parents laughed.

" Jaesmin... Dada needs help here "

" Princess is coming dada "

After Doyoung and his wife left , Jaemin started to make dinner for them. He called his daughter to help him and Daihee took the chance to get a good look at the Beautiful boy .

She sat across Minhyuck staring at him.
The boy just glanced at her .

" Your name is Minhyuck?"
Daihee asked with her cute voice.

" Lee Minhyuck "

" And you are Jasmines friend?"

" She says I'm her brother "

" Ohh.. cool then. How old are you ?"

" Im 6 "

" Then you are my oppa because I'm five and half "
Daihee exclaimed loudly making the father and daughter turn to her.

" Daihee ... Honey .. what are you doing?"
Jaemin laughed seeing Minhyuck looking all shy .

" Uncle Jaemin , Minhyuck is so beautiful. Can I take him home and play with him ?"

Jasmine face palmed and Jaemin start laughing.

" No honey. He is a human. You can't take him home to play with "

Daihee pouted
" But he is here to play with Jaesmin"

" No no. We are babysitting him because his father is out of town "
Jaesmin answered.

" Ohhh..."
Daihee made an " O" face and went back to staring at Minhyuck. The quite shy boy was glancing at Jaemin again and again.

Jaemin lift up Daihee,
" Okay honeybug... Enough staring at my son. Let's go and have dinner. "

Jaemin made sure Minhyuck wasn't nervous because if Daihee was giving the poor boy a hard time. It wasn't the kids fault.
Minhyuck was an ethereal beauty as a child . Anyone would stare . And Daihee was a curious spontaneous kid.

" Now you two girls go and change into pajama . Then play together"
Jaemin said after dinner.

" Won't Minhyuck join us ?"
Daihee looked disappointed.

" No. He is a boy. He'll play with dada . You come with me "
Jasmine dragged Daihee inside her room.

" Don't mind her Minhyuck... She is just ... "

" Crazy ... "

Jaemin wasn't expecting Minhyuck to comment like this. He start laughing ..

" Crazy ... "

Minhyuck nodded with a sly smile and the smile remind Jaemin of Jeno . Delete Jenos eye smile part .

" Come on. Let's play . What do you play usually ?"
Jaemin hold Minhyucks hand.

" I .. me and uncle Hyuckie plays soccer, blocks solving , basket ball. "

" Okay then. Soccer it is "

Loud voices were coming from Jaemins room . Jaesmin couldn't play her princess house making anymore and left her room followed by Daihee to see what was happening.

There she saw , Minhyuck and Jaemin were laughing and rolling on the bed as they were playing something on PlayStation.
Jaesmin never saw Jaemin like this.
Laughing this loudly and happily. Same with Minhyuck.

" Dada looks happy "
Jaesmin commented.

" It's because they are boys and they have their different games than girls "
Daihee replied.

Jaesmin wasn't sad. She was so happy. Happy to see her father laughing like this with Minhyuck.

At middle of the night , Jasmine woke up and went to bathroom. Something told her to go and check up on her father. Daihee was sleeping on her bed so she quitely walked to her fathers room and saw the play station still playing.
Minhyuck sleeping on Jaemins arm and Jaemins other hand on Minhyuck.

" Offfoooo "
Jaesmin forrowed.

She switched off the play station and TV . Then jumped on the bed and struggled to pull the blanket over Minhyuck and Jaemin.

" Goodnight boys "
Jasmine said proudly like a big girl and patted both Jaemin and Minhyucks heads who were practically cuddling.

" You seem to have fun with Hyunjin huh ?"

" Yeah .. he is fun to hangout with. Unlike you. Jeno-jam "

Jeno shockingly turn his head.

" Wait what ?
He told you that ?
Not even Donghyuck had this audicity to tell you my callname"

Renjun start laughing inside the car which was taking them to hotel after Jeno had done with his meeting.
Renjun really had a fun time with Hyunjin.

" Er exchanged numbers. He said he'll tell me more about you "
Renjun kept giggling.

" If you want to know more about me , all you need to do is ask me . I can tell you even show you as much as you want of me ."
Jeno huskily said making the older stop laughing and gulp.

Jeno smirked knowing his impact on Renjun.

" I wonder what the kids are doing ? "
Renjun tried to change the topic.

" Oh.. I called Jaemin. He said they are fine. I also told him you are okay . So he won't be worried about you "

" Thank you "
Renjun gave Jeno a warm smile.

They reached at the hotel and were waiting for their keys. It was vacation season so many people were there.

Two girls were looking at Renjun and Jeno smilingly.
Renjun saw them and smiled back..

" What do you think you are doing beautiful? Why are you smiling at them ?"
Jeno glared at the two girls.

" Come on Jeno. They are teenagers and look at their smile. It's not a flirty smile at all "
Renjun tried to reason with him .

Jeno rolled his eyes ,
" Whatever "

Jenos phone start ringing . He checked the caller ID and clicked his tongue.

" Renjun stay here and get the keys. I'm coming back. And smile at those girls "
Jeno picked up the phone and walked out from the lobby.

" Oppaa.... "
One of the girl nicely called Renjun.

" Yes .."
Renjun smiled.

" We are in trouble and you seems so friendly. Can you please help us ? "

" Am... I... "

" Please oppa.."
The other girl pleaded.

" How can I help you ?"

And Renjun regreated his decision to help the girls as soon as he heard their problem.

" I'm doomed "

Hey guys
How are y'all ??

I hope you guys are doing good .

Please stay safe and careful.
Eat well and sleep a lot.

Thought about this chapter!!!

Why is Renjun doomed ?

How about the Bonding between Jaemin and Minhyuck?

Some readers may think why there is too much of kids parts in this book ?

It's because the strings which are connecting our protagonists are Jasmine and Minhyuck.
The bonding between the kids and NoRenMin is as important as the chemistry among the three.

Stay blessed 💚💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HIKE By 🌙

Fanfiction

182K 13.8K 30
NCT DREAM - 00 LINE / ❝how are we going to survive this weekend?❞ Best friends Donghyuck, Jaemin, Renjun and Jeno have set themselves up to fail. Or...
360K 16.6K 31
↳ renjun has some problems he can't deal with on his own and lucky for him, jaemin and jeno are more than happy to help him ↳ t/w; alcohol use 「 star...
26.4K 1K 41
╰┈➤ 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. renjun is a victim of abuse due to which he ran away. jaemin has a dark past due to which he is sucidal. jeno wa...
133K 6.5K 29
Ft. NCT's Na Jaemin Falling out of love is scary, but falling in love is scarier. Real love makes you vulnerable, exposed. It's something that you c...