Consequences

By suzie_1802

[FINISHED] :) I kept my eyes glued to the scene behind my eldest brother Colton. My youngest brother Jared wa... More

Chapter 1: Intro A/N
Chapter 2: you joined a gang??
Chapter 3: I Have No Choice..
Chapter 4: The En-suite
Chapter 5: Right... Food.
Chapter 6: Get Your Shoes. And Be Happy..
Chapter 7: No.
Chapter 8: Braver Than I Thought
Chapter 9: Weak, Tired, and Dumb
Chapter 10: The Second Encounter
Chapter 11: The Brothers
Chapter 12: You Shouldn't Stare...
Chapter 13: No Questions
Chapter 14: Safe
Chapter 15: You should be afraid
Chapter 16: going huntin'
Chapter 18: The Escape
Chapter 19: New Plan
Chapter 20: Scary as Hell
Chapter 21: Tipping Point
Chapter 22: I regret it.
Chapter 23: late night snack
Chapter 24: Training Session
Chapter 25: Normalcy, it's wonderful
Chapter 26: Zombie
Chapter 27: Minor theft?
Chapter 28: Jerry, the mouse
Chapter 29: The Answer
Chapter 30: Bargaining Chip
Chapter 31: The Mouse's Return
Chapter 32: Held
Chapter 33: Bruised
Chapter 34: Sniper
Chapter 35: Pain & Slapstick
chapter 36: Photographs
Chapter 37: Kid-napped?
Chpater 38: relocating
chapter 39: The Duckblind
Chapter 40: New Blood
Chapter 41: United, we can (Probably)
Chapter 42: The search and the Mutiny
Chapter 43: Silent Killer
Chapter 44: Dreams, Nightmares, Reality.
Chapter 45: Aftershock
Chapter 46: Rest of Our Lives

Chapter 17: Here We Go Again

142 6 1
By suzie_1802

A/N

Warning: There's a bit more cussing in this one and some knife wounds/stabbing. Please be aware if these things bother you.

I hope you enjoy.
Thanks for reading! ♡♡♡

ㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱ

Earlier that day...

Thomas's POV

I woke up to the front door opening. "Shit." I snapped my head over to where Alice's two brothers walked in the door.

Too late now..

"WHAT.. THE HELL. Is THIS??" The Colton yelled.

"Shh. She's sleeping."
That probably just made things ten times worse.

"Jared... You told me he was dead." He glared as flames seemed to erupt around his face.

Colton walked over and took out a small syringe, not hesitating to inject Alice with the unknown liquid.

As soon as he had her moved off of me I leapt up and punched him in the jaw.

Jared grabbed me from the back and started to cut off my air supply with his forearm.

I threaded my leg between his in an attempt to knock him off balance, but Before I could get him to the ground, a hard punch was laid to my kidney, effectively making me crouch over in pain.

"Get him downstairs. I need to take care of her."

I broke away from Jared's grip and flipped around so I was behind him. I punched him once in the liver and once in the temple.

I shoved him down the stairs while he was off balance and made my way to the kitchen to find a knife.

"COLTON! HE GOT AWAY!" Jared yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh chill." I muttered as I found a steak knife. "Perfect."

I turned to see Colton sprint down the stairs and storm toward me.

"You two really need to work on your coordination."

"The more you talk the worse you make it on yourself." He growled

I took a defensive stance as I said the words I knew would set him off, "You already tried to kill me once."

ㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱ

Hours later

I woke up with pain ringing through my head.

The bright lights above me made me groan as I tried to open my eyes.

I was sat in a metal chair in an empty room. Jared stood behind me in the corner and Colton stood ahead of me near the door, multiple wounds bleeding from the fight we had upstairs.

"Just so you know. Drugging someone in the middle of a fight?.. Cheating." I said casually as I fought off a head rush.

Hm. They didn't even tie me up this time.
"So what are you beating me up for now?"

"I'm going to ignore the fact that this is all Jared's fault.. for now..." Colton gave a pointed look at Jared.

"What?" Jared said defensively

"I think I'd rather be me than Jared at this point..." I said with an invisible smirk.

"Don't worry, that will change."

"You're intimidating me.." Probably could've made that sound more believable..

"What did you do to her.."
Colton said. Seemingly void of emotion.

"I assume you mean your sister."

"Who the hell else would I be talking about."

"I see you're still struggling with that language."

"Don't... Test.. My patience."

"You know you've got quite the sister. She totally surprised me.. Braver than both of you combined in my opinion."

"Answer the damn question." Colton said through gritted teeth

"She's still alive, isn't she? You saw it before you drugged her. I didn't do anything to her.. She did many things to me however." I was answered with a good old-fashioned slap to the face. "Maybe I should word that differently... She did many things FOR me.. Really, she's the reason I'm still alive."

When neither brother spoke I decided to go into more detail. Just to tick them off.

"Yeah she cleaned my cuts, thank you very much, and made me a sandwich. 'Course I almost threw it up because I hadn't eaten anything in a while. Thanks again to you."
We were really starting to get along quite w-"
I was cut off by a punch right in the nose.

It didn't hurt that much but I still sniffed as my eyes started to water.

"You're not allowed to get along with her. It was a nasty thing you attempted to do. And there are consequences for that."

"You're no worse than I am." I said as I shook my head trying to clear the mist that had obscured my vision. Though he covered it up quickly, I could see evidence of regret on Colton's face.

"That's not the point. She's not allowed to talk to pricks like you."

"That's not a very nice thing to call anyone."

"Would you shut up!"

"I'm still surprised you haven't just killed me already."

"Give it time." Jared piped up from behind me.

I honestly forgot he was there.

"Why was Alice asleep on top of you?"

"That's a long story." I answered, turning my attention back to Colton.

"For your life's sake I would shorten it."

"Well. I heard her screaming. She was having a nightmare. I went down and woke her. She was cold and couldn't get back to sleep so I invited her to sit with me. Simple as that."

"She willingly laid on top of you?.. And went to sleep.."

"More or less. Yeah."

"L'.. I fricken swear to God if you did anything to hurt her.."

"Language. Seriously."
Colton shot a glare toward me and I could almost see a real fire in his eyes.

"Jared, grab him."

I felt Jared's notoriously strong grip around my wrists, I had to arch my back a bit when I felt him pulling down slightly on my arms, significantly limiting my mobility.

"Did you tell her anything?"

"Only part.. She knows you're Taren"

"Did you tell her why we switched..?"

"Nope. Planned on saving that for after we escape from this place."

"Wishful thinking."
Colton said as he pulled a knife out of his coat pocket.
"This time, you'll be dead before anyone can save you."

Here we go again.

ㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱ

An hour? A day? I don't know exactly how long I've been down here.

The brothers have been very thorough in finding every scar and opening it up. Slowly, as if they were performing a surgery. The ones on my ribs were especially painful and I couldn't help the groan that floated out of my throat.

"Did you guys.. Get more sadistic at that convention..?" I breathed out

"Hmm. Maybe just more.. Artistic." Jared said. One of his hands was now gripping my throat, forcing my head to fall back and rest on the back of the chair.

"Oh, I remember making this one." Colton said. He changed his grip on the knife and inserted it into my calf at an agonizingly slow pace.

I yelled out in pain as he angled the knife within the already scarred muscle.

The door flew open a moment later. Jared's grip on my neck loosened and all three heads snapped toward the door.

I smirked for a split second, forgetting the pain to recognize the person who just managed to save my life for a second time.

Using their alarm against them, I yanked my hands free and grabbed the back of the chair.

I swung it from underneath me and hit Jared in the jaw with one of the legs before using all my strength to throw the chair on top of Colton.

He collapsed to the ground as I swung the chair around to hit a rapidly approaching Jared right in the ribs.

As Jared recovered, I dropped the chair and quickly grabbed the knife Colton was using to cut me.

I managed to stab Jared in the arm- I knew Alice was still watching so I didn't want to kill either of them- and I punched Jared right on the temple rendering him unconscious.

I turned to see Colton rising from the floor and lunged to stab his hand.

The tip of the knife stuck into the floor a bit so I decided to leave it there, much to Colton's discomfort, and probably Alice's too.

That'll buy us some time. I kicked his head to knock him out and quickly ran toward the door.

I grabbed a petrified Alice's hand as I passed by. "Hi. We gotta go."

"But- What??"

"Jared's gonna wake up any second now. We need to mo- Were you holding that the whole time?"

Alice glanced down at the small Knife that was clutched in her trembling hands.
"You- You're hurt. You can't escape like this. There's no way."

"Yeah. It's called adrenaline. And it doesn't last forever, so let's go."

I heard movement coming from the room. Without any hesitation I twirled Alice around and clutched her against my bleeding chest. Taking her pocket knife in the process and holding the sharp blade firmly against her neck.

She gasped at my movements and I could tell she was about to start hyperventilating.

Jared stopped himself once he saw the position I was in and raised his hands up in surrender.
"Okay man. I get it. Just.. Don't hurt her. She's not part of this.. Not anymore."

He lunged and grabbed Alice's wrist with his un-stabbed arm. He almost jerked her out of my grasp before I punched him in the nose. I'm pretty sure I broke it judging by how much blood is dripping out of it now.

I felt a warmth spread over my hand that held Alice and realized Jared's thoughtless move caused the knife to cut her throat. 
"Really, Jared? You thought that was a good idea?"

I backed up toward the stairs with Alice still in my grasp. "By the way. Thanks for the sweatpants." That being said, I turned and sprinted up the stairs with Alice following close behind me.

"You ready to get out of here?"

ㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱㄴㄱ

A/N

I have nothing to say except that this has been fun! I really enjoyed writing this chapter!

See y'all at the next one! Don't forget to leave a COMMENT! and also VOTE if you are enjoying. :)

As always, THANKS FOR READIN'!!! ♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
149K 3K 19
PLEASE GOD THIS STORY SUCKS ASS SO DONT READ IT IF YOU TREASURE YOUR SANITY THX Oliver, (16) has been a black sheep. His seven brothers seem to grasp...
468 36 22
"It's a simple question, Colton." The older man pressed the end of the gun against my bleeding forehead, his finger resting on the trigger as my fian...
99.5K 3.1K 54
I admit it, I was stupid to think that me of all people would be an ordinary woman. Nope. I've lived through tremendous abuse from being in foster ca...