Sin City

By babyylivv

Oil and Water, that's what they were. A pure refreshing glow followed Clover everywhere she went, like the ra... More

intro
prologue
playlist
main characters
pt 1. i dont fuck with you
pt 2. life, what a bitch
pt 3. be bat shit crazy for once
pt 4. life is just too damn short
pt 5. uh oh cuff me
pt 6. mr ford please shut up
pt 7. am i dead?
pt 9. you make me weak
pt 10. hells fire in his eyes
pt 11. i poke the devil
pt 12. strong headed angel
pt 13. lovey dovey feelings
pt 14. lylah havoc
pt 15. diamonds kissing my thighs
pt 16. miss graduate
pt 17. no little girl anymore
pt 18. a lethal man and a deadly weapon
pt 19. friends with the asshole downstairs
pt 20. lets not grow up
pt 21. you infuriate me
pt 22. you're the queen
pt 23. la mia bella donna
pt 24. adrenaline burned to kill
pt 26. dark green eyes
pt 27. pure for you
pt 28. ti amo tanto
pt 29. home to her
pt 30. i did something bad
pt 31. he's a child
pt 32. im not fucking whipped
pt 33. twenty one
pt 34. orange is dating purple
pt 35. angelic
pt 36. apologies
pt 37. sex addict
pt. 38 FUCK YOU
pt 39. oh dear god
pt 40. atta girl
pt 41. promise?
pt 42. he tasted like jealousy

pt 8. really raise hell

1K 29 11
By babyylivv

"my heart is beating like it's bleeding out, you sleepin, you sleepin"

u n k n o w n

I looked down at E's girls with confusion a ton of fucking confusion.

"Did you have to call her a whore?" Giovani asked Anthony, now they're gonna have a little pussy fight then make out later.

This girl is not the type we usually see with E, she looks too precious I don't fucking know, don't get me wrong she's beautiful, just fragile. I looked at her yellow dress that went to her thighs that had little drops of blood on it, her knees are scrapped up pretty bad, her hands too.

I've never felt guilty for getting a job done, not once. I've killed, tortured, and settled debts with some hard motherfuckers without thinking twice. The devil has had a hard grip on my throat for years, that asshole knows I'm gonna be down there sooner or later. That's gonna be one hell of a trip, but for some reason I know she doesn't deserve this.

"It added some flavor, what was I supposed to say?" Anthony shouted at Gio as he drove down the pitch black road. Gio chuckled shaking his head telling him he better hope the girl didn't hear and tell E, because we all know what happens when that bitch is in a mood.

I answered my phone before it could ring more than twice, "ciao."

[hello]

"Is she out?" E asked in monotone as always, fucker doesn't have any manners. Anthony yelled for him to be on speaker and I flipped him off answering my best friend.

"Bene, take her to the factory."

[good]

The conversation ends there, no need for goodbyes he will meet us there, and for the sake of this chick laying on my lap, I hope she's tough.

"Factory."

Gio nodded and pressed on the gas going well over the limit, the cops in this town don't even try anymore, they know they couldn't catch us if they tried. Half of em are bitches anyway.

I watched her carefully as she began to wake up and lightly tug at the ropes I regret being ordered to put her in. Her face showed confusion and when she finally opened her eyes all the way and looked at the three of us we all expected a scream, but she just sat there, analyzing us.

"What are you going to do to me." Her voice is angelic with not an ounce of fear to be caught, I'm impressed really. I walked close to her and rested my arms on the chair leaning in close to her, I looked at her then noticed the bruises. We didn't fucking do that to her, faded finger marks were on her neck maybe this girl isn't as fragile as I thought.

"What do you think?" We're not gonna hurt her obviously, but I haven't had anyone tied to a chair in a while, I'll have my fun. Her eyes looked back and forth into mine and I knew she was trying not to stare at the scar that lived on my face from my temple to my lip. I dropped to the floor in pain when her leg came up smashing everything between my legs, there's a lot there you know?

"Crazy bi-."

We don't insult women, abuelas words rang in my head. I knew I should've tied her legs.

Anthony and Gio just stood there smirking at the girl that apparently had guts. I stood up with a grunt holding my balls and chuckled shaking my head pulling out my knife watching her take in a sharp breath.

"Marco." Gio warned.

I walked behind her roughly cutting the ropes off of her wrists. I didn't want to put her in these in the first place, and I still paid for it. She looked around her watching the ropes drop to the ground then up at me with a shocked look. "Why did you do that? I mean thank you but I don't-" I shook my head stopping her long ass speech, call me impatient but I just don't like people speaking.

"Sorry."

I knew she meant it and I just nodded quietly accepting her apology.

Quite the minx she is, all she did was cross her arms and legs but I see why E is so intrigued with her. Plump thighs, small waist, smaller breasts but perky. Long blonde hair that reached her waist in waves, lips that had a permanent pout due to being a bit bigger in size. Big doe eyes colored blue that I'm sure gets her everything she desires.

This girl bathes in beauty, leaks confidence, but above all gives off the impression of the ocean. Calm one second but don't think you can fuck around, a wave will knock you on your ass, I would know. She sits there not asking anymore questions but expecting answers. Power, she radiates is.

Who the hell are you Clover?

The door to the factory slammed open then shut and footsteps paced calmly in our direction. Clover looked to the side of me a little to see behind me and I watched her jaw clench and a coat of irritation wash over her as she stood up glaring at E.

"You. You're the reason I'm here? You know a sack was put over my head so tight I could barely breathe!" She snapped at him with a bite in her tone that makes her so much sexier. E went to speak but she immediately told him to shut up and I glanced at Gio with a small smirk.

Clover walked up to him shoving him to which he didn't budge and kept his emotionless expression watching her express how upset she is. "One of them called me a whore by the way, you probably asked them to. What happened to stay out of my way? Huh asshole?" She mocked our Italian accent and I glanced at Anthony who was sweating bullets at the mention of his little nickname he gave her.

"Calm the fuck down." He said so calmly to her that it seemed like this was an everyday occurrence for them. Oh yeah, but if any of us said that to her we would lose our cocks.

I could almost see the smoke coming out of her ears at this point. "God you're so infuriating. Explain to me Sin, explain right now what i'm doing here and why, before I really loose it." Her voice was as calm as his meaning she's been dealing with his shit for awhile. Dead eyes stared into burning ones and I wanted to punch my brother for not treating his woman better.

Anthony looked at me with wide excited eyes mouthing 'oh shit'

Sin was the first to break eye contact and rubbed his hand down his face annoyed. "Would you just sit down and shut up for one second? Gesù Cristo."

[jesus christ]

Before she could go anywhere he gripped her chin tightly in his hand and leaned close to her with a sinister look in his eye. "And speak to me like that again-" she cut him off by leaning even closer to him, challenging him. "And when I do?" We all watched in shock as Sin couldn't find an answer for his little firecracker, but as far as she's concerned, she doesn't belong to anyone.

c l o v e r

Sin and the three other men were circled up talking quietly in their own language while I finally took a good look at where I was. This building had few windows but they were very high up, it was completely empty besides the chair I was sitting on, and a few boxes in the corners.

I'm so exhausted and so angry.

I realized I had dropped my phone at some point either when I was running from Rem, was knocked over by her, or when I was grabbed. Either way, it's gone so I have no way of contacting Oscar.

The man who I kicked glanced at me. Marco I remember them calling him, he was fairly tall wearing a black hoodie and sweatpants, quite underdressed compared to one of them who was in a suit. Even hidden in a hoodie I could tell he was muscular, dark brown hair framed his face and when I realized I was staring I looked away.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Ever since he got back Sin has been nothing but an ass to me I've done nothing to him, he's always been cold, but never this bad. I'm done sitting around, Oscar will worry if i'm not home soon.

I sighed rather loudly to express my boredom and impatience, "excuse me." Marco turned around and Sin looked at me with the same irritated expression, per usual. "Your chit chat is over, I want to know why I am here right now before I take the gun that I know is in your waist band and really raise hell." I looked directly at Sin while speaking. I stood up brushing my hair behind my ear and breaking up their little circle.

"I would sit down, he looks pissed." One of the men said to me not bothering to whisper. I ignored his advice and asked to speak to Sin alone. They all shared some glances before the three walked out but not before Marco spoke up. "La piccola signora è buona per te," he walked out of the door chuckling. "Qualcuno che gestisce il tuo culo maleducato."

[the little lady is good for you:someone who handles your rude ass]

Sin looked at me with so much irritation I almost laughed knowing little old me could still shake this lions cage. I stood there with my arms crossed waiting for the explanation I deserved.

"Someone's been watching you." I squinted my eyes and stared into his eyes as he stared back. I have a small circle, no one is in it that I don't know front and back. I broke eye contact and turned around beginning my walk around the empty building.

"So what? I have a stalker so you ask your boyfriends to kidnap me and tie me up?" I stopped walking and turned back to look at him as he now had a gun out and was casually taking out the bullets and inspecting it closely.

"What's in it for you? If there really is someone watching me why do you care?" I got no response and watched as he popped the bullets back into the pistol. I walked towards him and spoke calmly this time, not in the mood for an argument. "I need answers, please." He looked into my desperate eyes, starring so deep I felt like I wasn't even looking at him anymore, but just his eyes and I couldn't tear mine away.

"Elliot called." I nodded already knowing this and waited for him to continue. I watched his entire demeanor go tense and I broke eye contact glancing down to his tattooed hands that gripped the gun so hard it shook. "With an ultimatum, I become his blood thirsty puppet and kill who he says when he demands it, or," for the first time in a long time I saw hurt on his face.

Sin Eros does not show his emotion, makes him feel weak, he hides his pain in plain site, but I've learned all the hiding spots.

"Or what?" My voice was quiet and I'm afraid I already know the answer.

"He goes after the only thing I have."

Sin doesn't have anything. I can't remember him having anything when we were in the home, and if he ever did have anything materialistic he could've cared less if it went missing or if he had it or not. "What do you have?" I asked watching his cold demeanor come back and body stiffen. "Not much."

I started at him like he was insane, because he is. I do not need any protection I'm clover, no one cares who I am and I don't mind it that way. I'm not important enough for people to fuss over and try to protect from goodness knows what.

"What are you not telling me?" I know when this asshole is lying, and he's keeping something from me right now. Not that it's really any of my business, but if it explains exactly why I'm in this situation than he better start talking.

"Doesn't matter, all you need to worry about is not getting killed." Two bullets were set free loudly from the gun in his hands and I everything but screamed from the sudden noise. "Think you can handle that?" I turned around scowling at him, and a psychotic smirk spread across his plump lips and tired eyes glanced at me.

Dio, he is easy on the ey-

[god]

"What the hell is the matter with you?" I glanced up at the ceiling but no bullet holes were visible making me wonder where he had shot. Marco and the other two walked in letting the heavy door slam behind them, and suddenly the wear house felt colder and goosebumps covered my body.

Sin spoke quietly-secretively with the man in the suit and I felt a wave of exhaustion hit me. I shook my legs back and forth as I always have done when I'm cold. My shoulder was nudged and I gave a side eye glance to the smaller of the four men in the room. Dark hair framed his face and dark eyes looked impatiently at mine while holding out a long wool trench coat.

I shook my head denying the obviously very warm coat. "No thank you." I tore my eyes from his and pushed my hair behind my ear before crossing them again. A heavy weight fell on my shoulders and I caught the jacket before it fell. "Stubborn ass," he mumbled before walking back to stand next to Marco now only in some jeans and a long sleeve.

A loud noise rang through the factory which I recognized as my phone and my head snapped to Marco who began digging in his pocket.

"Ah ah ah" he lifted his hand holding my phone when I tried to snatch it away, he smirked looking right into my eyes answering the phone raising his head high. "Ciao." He raised his eyebrows teasingly at me noticing my irritated look.

Marcos conversation with Luke didn't last long and Oscars final yell, 'fuck you and your accent,' had him chuckling bitterly and hanging up tossing my phone carelessly on the table. Luke and Oscar would be here soon, it didn't take long for Marco to send them my location and hang up.

"What's the move?" Marco directed the question to Sin who stayed silent for a moment giving me a look knowing I wasn't going to be happy with his answer.

"Elliot must be dealt with and phone calls no longer suffice." The man in the suit was next to speak up, calling out Sin asking if he was sure about going to see his father.

Elliot Eros. Powerful asshole; never was a father to Sin, gave him up for adoption when he was 8. I remember being younger and always kind of being happy Sins father let him go, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have met my best friend at the time. Now as I'm older, that thought makes me sick to my stomach with guilt.

No child should be abandoned.

Elliot owns a wealthy casino chain, from what Sin has told me its to cover up his real work.

"I won't be going alone, Marco will accompany me. You and Anthony will watch over our issue, that shitty hotel is not safe." Not surprised by the attitude I crossed my arms and gave him a pretty glare.

"I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself, your babysitters are not needed." I turned to look at the two men given the job of looking after me, grabbed my phone off of the table and began walking out of the building, but not before returning the jacket of who's name I now know as Anthony. Oscar and Luke should be arriving any minute now anyway.

Sin cleared his throat loudly and I halted my walking letting him speak. "2309 Lakeview Hills, if you're not there by sunrise, I'm coming to drag your ass with me."

I scoffed and continued walking. "Capisci?" I gave Eros a side eye glance, "I'll think about it."

[understand]

I got in the back seat and crossed my arms not being able to see much in the pitch black car. They asked if I was okay, asked about the slight blood on my dress and scabs on my knees but I'm not really in the mood for that.

"2309 Lakeview Hills, I'll explain everything in the morning."

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
I really hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!!
<3
Does everyone like clovers personality?
Do we like Marco?
Do we ship Marco and clover???
Please vote if you enjoyed! Love you all
Xoxo
L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 222K 62
"If you turn your back to me again, you better be bending over, sweetheart." *** Everyone warns you about boys who go looking for troubles, who have...
1.1M 28.6K 76
Warning ⚠ some chapters contain strong language/sextually contents "Stay away from me"I shouted as I backed away from him. "Come on baby doll your p...
1.2K 11 18
Goody goody Smart Top of the class Always on time Straight A's Honor roll Abused Sad Masked Elena just 17 years old. Whats love in this age, in...
3.2K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...