๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒปDanganronpa x Reade...

By kokichi_is_rat_boi

Exactly what the cover says. If you have any Requests, all you have to do is ask~!!!๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒˆโœจ (I've recen... More

๐Ÿ’ซโญ๏ธ๐ŸŒŸRules๐ŸŒŸโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ
๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒบKokichi x Liar!Reader๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’Sick!Kokichi x Readerโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒต
๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒบKokichi x Reader๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ‚Pregame!Kokichi x Yandere!Reader๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ„๐ŸŒฑ
๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ’•โ˜€๏ธPervert!Kokichi x Busty!Readerโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ„
How the freaking frack-
|< Kokichi x Kiibos Sister!Reader>|
|<Kokichi x Reader>|
|<Kiibo x Cyborg!Reader>|
HeEEeeEEeEeeEYyyYyYyY
|<Sub!Kokichi x Dom!Reader>|
|<Tsundere!Kokichi x Dead!Fem! Reader>|
I fOrKn' LoVe EaCh AnD eVeRyOnE Of yOu AHhHhHhh!!!
|<Kokichi x Hanahaki!Reader>|
Kokichi ABC'S NSFW headcanons
Hi
Shuichis ABC's NSFW headcanons
Kiibos ABC's NSFW headcanons
Kokichi Ouma || Welcome home, Darling~~
2k Special!!
Kokichi x Reader ~ Angst
Anyone want me to make Danganronpa oc's, orrrrr-???
Give me lemon request. I demmand them. Thank you.
Kokichi x Vale (Danganronpa OC NOT MINE)
The bad news...
ANNOUNCEMENT
You are my Sunshine... (7k special for all you lovelys)
I. Want. A. Break. Please. (This is gonna be the last non-chapter thing)
Does anyone wanna follow my tiktok-?? And Mikan art :,)
8-8K-?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Should I change this story into a 'Danganronpa x reader oneshots' book-??
Ibuki Mioda x Depressed!Reader || Ibuki loves your smile!!
Dead!Kokichi x Yandere!Insane!Stressed!Reader || Ha~ha~ha..~
My baby boy is gone now..
I have a new child! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Im a dumbass idiot-

๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธKokichixReader๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒต

8.4K 135 211
By kokichi_is_rat_boi

⚠️Warnings: Small panic attacks⚠️

Me has nothing to say.

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

You had just checked the weather station. There was going to be pretty big thunder storm, but you didn't really mind. You actually liked the rain, it soothed you.

You just got out of the car, groceries in hand. You opened the door with ease, and right away there was Kokichi, lunging at you with a hug.

"(N/N)!! You don't know how much I missed you!! I've waited for almost 5 minutes!! 5!! Your so lucky to have a boyfriend like meeee!!!" He yelled. You cringed slightly.

You tried to peel his arms off your torso, but he wouldn't come off. "Kokichi, let go, I have to put the groceries down." You told him. He immediately got off. "(N/N), what did you bring for me?!" He whined. Then you threw a pack of Oreos at his face.

He dramatically gasped. "(N/N)-Chan Carew about me!!" He cried. Well, faked cried. You laughed. "Kokichi, what did you get me?" You asked, jokingly. He kissed your lips.

"There's your gift (Y/N)!" He said after he pulled away, smiling like an idiot. "Thanks Kokichi..." you mumbled out, embarrassed.

"Nishishi~!!!" He laughed, finger near his lips.

You happened to look to the side of you fridge, seeing the clock. It was almost 11:16, and the storm starts at about 11:30.

"Hey Kokichi, lets go to bed." You told him while dragging him to your room. You guys shared a room with two queen beds.

You just, Started changing, and he did two. You  took off your shirt, then unclipped your bra, then placed a shirt on the upper part of your body. Then you slid your shorts and panties off, replacing them with clean ones.

When you were done, you flopped on your bed. Then about a few seconds later you heard a long 'Bang' and a whimper. You looked up, seeing Kokichi in the corner of the room.

He had his hands over his ears, and his eyes shut tightly. He was rocking back and forth, and his breathing was faster than usual, and he was cuddling his knees. " Hey Koki—'Boom!!' You got cut off by thunder. He whimpered. You tried to get him off the floor, but he wouldn't budge.

He was violently shaking, and his breathing was much faster. "K-Kokichi? Are you scared of the thunder?" You asked softly. He nodded a little. "C'mon.." you picked him up.

Then the lightning and thunder started rapidly happening. He fell and covered his ears again. His breathing was hitched, he was timid and shaking.

You've never seen him like this. Never. And this panicked you. You tried picking him up again, but he just wanted to get out of your grip. You got him close to your bed and pushed him on, not letting him go. He was squirming shaking, and his breathing was heavy.

An Anxiety attack.

You hugged him, and didn't plan to let go. He kept on squirming. You brought his body closer to you, and started running your fingers through his hair.

That made him calm down. And he started to drift to sleep.

🌏💫☁️Time skip brought to you by Grape Panta☁️💫🌏

Kokichi has just woken you up for breakfast in bed. "Thank you for last night..," he mumbled "And don't tell anyone that I'm scared of thunder, ok??" He asked. "Ok, Ok." You replied.

"Pinky promise??" He asked, holding out his pinky finger. "Pinky promise." You repeated, wrapping your pinky with his.

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️ 🌈

So, yeah. Sorry this update is late. My motivation for writing is going away. But I'll try. Love y'all 💕

Thank you for reading my Weebs!!

Word count:623

Date:4/13/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 94 23
Various Danganronpa characters x Reader. Danganronpa characters DO NOT belong to me. They belong to Spike Chunsoft. Any songs, photos or art I use be...
1.4K 37 23
Your journey with kokichi through a killing game murder mystery Fluff No smut or Lemon Has sh and suicidal reader stuff (cuz why not) angst like a...
22.1K 240 32
This is a book with oneshots of all V3 characters! Requests are closed! Almost everything is fluff, because why not.
7.3K 181 10
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ... ๐™‚๐™‰ (๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง-๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ก) ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ Whoo...