My Little Assistant [kv]❤💜

By HirumoniBsty

Kim Taehyung, a cute little bubbly innocent 23 years old guy who doesn't know anything about the outside worl... More

Introduction
Chapter ❤01❤
Chapter ❤02❤
Chapter ❤03❤
Chapter ❤04❤
Chapter ❤05❤
Chapter ❤06❤
Chapter ❤07❤
Chapter ❤08❤
Chapter ❤09❤
Chapter ❤10❤
Chapter ❤11❤
Chapter ❤13❤
Chapter ❤14❤
Chapter ❤15❤
Chapter ❤16❤
Chapter ❤17❤
Chapter ❤18❤
Chapter ❤19❤
Chapter ❤20❤
Chapter ❤21❤
Chapter ❤22❤
Chapter ❤23❤
Chapter ❤24❤
Chapter❤25❤
Chapter ❤26❤
Q/A
Chapter ❤27❤
Chapter ❤28❤
Chapter ❤29❤
Chapter ❤30❤
Chapter ❤31❤
Chapter ❤32❤
Chapter ❤33❤
Chapter ❤34❤
Chapter❤35❤
Chapter ❤36❤
Chapter❤37❤
Chapter ❤38❤
Chapter❤39❤
Chapter❤40❤
Chapter ❤41❤
Chapter❤42❤
Chapter❤43❤️
Chapter❤️44❤️
Chapter❤️45❤️
Chapter❤️46❤️
Chapter❤️47❤️
Chapter❤️48❤️
Chapter❤️49❤️
Chapter❤️50❤️
Chapter❤️51❤
Chapter ❤52❤
Chapter ❤️53❤️
Chapter ❤54❤
Chapter ❤️55❤️
Chapter ❤56❤
Chapter ❤57❤
Chapter ❤️58❤️
Chapter ❤59❤ [m]
Chapter ❤60❤
Chapter❤61❤

Chapter ❤12❤

42.9K 2K 395
By HirumoniBsty

Finally after years😆
         ^_^

No One's POV

Kim's House~~~
(Same day)

TaeTae was colouring in his book with ChimChim and MaMa while Namjoon and Jin were packing their stuffs in boxes as Namjoon didn't want the same thing to happen like today. So he told Jin as soon as he finished his private talk with Mark, that their moving in Seoul in two days. And for littles they were very happy that they were going to live in Seoul. Jimin and Tae don't know why they were moving in but nevertheless they were happy.

Jin told Mark everything honestly. He was angry at his hyung for not telling him before but now what could he do. What happened was happened and he forgive his hyung after all he did all this just for them.

Mark and Namjoon were getting along pretty quickly. He even started to call him Hyungie in little space. Namjoon was at first upset for not calling him Papa but he understood his feeling, he couldn't just give someone his real father's place.

But there's a times Namjoon felt like he knew them before.

"Papa papa sweee what I mawde." Tae come running to Jin's room as they were packing Jin's clothes.

"What you made little one?" Namjoon asked, he was sitting on bed as Tae sat on his lap.

"Seew." Tae showed him his drawing book where he drawn five persons three little and two big. Two besides adults while one in between.

"Thwis ish Papa awnd Iwt's Hyungie, MaMa awnd ChimChim and thwis is mwe." He pointed at the the drawing's character.

"Thwis ish our Family." Tae giggled as Namjoon smiled at the drawing while Jin who was behind them quickly wiped the tear that fell from the corner of his eye.

"It's so beautiful little one." Namjoon said warm heartily while tracing the drawing with his fingers.

"You have become very good at drawing Taebaby." Jin smiled at him. Tae shyly looked down.

"Thank you little one." Namjoon said making little confused.

"Why Papa?" Tae titled his head.

"Just thank you." Namjoon ruffled his hair. Tae giggled.

"Okie."

"Taebaby-"

"Papa, Hyungie/ Hyungie, hyungie." Chim and Mark also come running while yelling their names.

"Yes." They both said.

"See." They showed them their drawing and two adults couldn't help but to melt at it. They also made same drawing.

"We mawde it." MaMa smiled brightly, ChimChim nodded.

"Aww you three made same drawing." Jin cooed at them while Namjoon chuckled.

Tae looked at his drawing then at his brothers.

"We mawde iwt swam sawm hehehe." Tae cutely giggled along with two.

"Papa I want to swit,swit." Chim said pointing at his lap.

Namjoon smiled and put Tae's drawing book aside.

"Come here." Namjoon patted his lap. Chim smiled brightly and sat on his lap.

Mark stood there with a pout, Namjoon noticed it.

"Little one can you sit at bed?"

Tae whined.

"TaeTae dwont wanna."

"Little one MaMa wants to sit on my lap you're a sweet boy right so you let him." He Whispered into Tae's ear. Tae poutily looked at Mark then Namjoon and nodded. Tae get off him and sat beside him.

"Ma come sit." It made Mark happy as he happily sat.

"Hyung mine is done. I'll go pack their clothes." Jin told Namjoon who nodded.

"Okay.... so littles as a reward for drawing such beautiful drawing what do you want to eat? My treat." Namjoon asked wiggling his brows.

"Ice-cream." They exclaimed.

"No, no ice cream this time." Jin quickly denied making all of them whined.

"Chocolates?" Namjoon asked, they nodded.

"No, chocolate." Jin denied again.

"Yah.. Jin... Okay what about burger and milkshakes?"

"No junkfo-" Jin was cutted off when they all turned behind and glared at him. Jin gulped.

"I-I mean you'll can eat it." Jin nervously laughed. Littles cheered clapping their hands.

"Okay let's go." Namjoon said as littles stood up.

"Jin?"

"No you guys go I'll finish packing their clothes."Jin smiled.

"No you are going with us." Namjoon argued.

"Sir. You guys go." Jin sternly said. Namjoon pouted a little.

"Okay. We will bring you burgers." Namjoon said as he couldn't refused him cause now Jin had the power to rule over him.

Namjoon walked out from with littles leaving a smiling Jin.

They went outside and walked over to Namjoon's car.

"Papa we awre going in thwis?" TaeTae asked pointing at car. Namjoon nodded.

"Yes little one."

"Yayy." They jumped happily.

"Chim, Ma, Tae sit." Namjoon told them opening the door of backseat. Tae shook his head.

"I wanna silt thwele." He pointed at front seat.

"Okay. Chim Ma sit." They nodded sat inside. He closed the door.

"Little one come." Namjoon walked towards the front door, he opened the door for him.

"Sit." Tae happily sat inside.

Namjoon closed the door and went to driver seat. He stepped in and buckled his seatbelt also Tae's before starting the engine.

Timeskip~

They come back at home. They had very fun. They entered in house to see all the important stuffs like clothes and toys for littles. As Namjoon already told him just to pack clothes and important things cause all needed things were already in apartment.

Namjoon's mouth hung open.

'Did Jin done all this?' He thought looking at all packed stuffs.

"Ow you guys are here." Jin said making them to looked at him. He just come out from kicthen with bowl in his hands.

"Dwid hyungie done thwis all?" Tae asked Jin who nodded before shoving noodles in his mouth.

"Alone?" Namjoon asked in amused. Jin nodded.

"Wow. How did you done all this in short time?" Namjoon asked sitting on couch.

"Well for your kind information you all were gone for 5 hours straight." Jin answered after eating the noodle that was in his mouth.

"What!!" Namjoon checked his wrist and right they were out for 5 hours.

"Oh sh-no. I'm sorry Jin I forgot about the time. But here your burger and milkshake." Namjoon handed him his food. Jin smiled and took the food with his free hand before going in kitchen after mumbling a soft 'thanks'.

"It was good that he finished we can leave by tomorrow." Namjoon talked to himself.

Littles were running around trying to catch eachother. Their soft giggles filled in the house making Namjoon smiled.

But then his phone started to ringed. He took out his phone and gulped seeing the caller ID. 'Yoongi hyung'

He knew Yoongi called him as Jimin told him someone named Yoongi hyung called but he didn't call back.

He cleared his throat and went outside of house. He accepted the call. On phone-

"Where are you?" Yoongi asked calmly but Namjoon knew he was angry.

"I-in Daegu." Namjoon answered honestly.

"Why? And why didn't you pick Yeon's call?"

"I was busy hyung."

"Oh.. And who was that boy?"

"W-who?" Namjoon asked innocently.

"Don't act Namjoon." Yoongi snapped.

"F-fine. I'm at my new assistant's house. And that boy was his younger brother."

"What? When did you get assistant? Why the hell are you at your assitant's house." Yoongi asked.

"It's a long story hyung I'll tell you when I'll be at Seoul."

"When are you coming?"

"I don't know maybe today or tomorrow."

"Tell me seriously Namjoon are you at you're boyfriend's house?"

"What no hyung. I swear. I'm not and I don't even have boyfriend." 'Not yet.' Namjoon quickly said.

"Hmm okay...." There's silence from other line making Namjoon worried.

"Hy-"

"She was here at company." Yoongi said making him tense.

"W-what!!"

"Yeah Jeon Hye Anna was here."

"Did Jun-"

"Yes he know and even met her but thank god he didn't kill her just choked her."

"The fuck? he chocked her."

"Hmm but not enough to kill her."

"Why she was there?"

"I'll tell you when you will be here. But Jeon Hye Anna even Jungkook said something very strange and I'm very confuse now." Yoongi said while looking at their childhood photo that was on his desk.

"What did they said?"

"Not in phone Joon."

"Okay."

"Yah what was that boy's name? Did you know what he did? He fucking made me yelling machine, God doesn't he know how to answer?" Yoongi suddenly asked in one breath.

"No hyung, it's not like that. You probably used your cold tone right?"

"Uhh yeah." Yoongi answered raising an eyebrow.

"He got scare,He isn't used to cold tone as far as I know." Namjoon told him. Yoongi furrowed.

"And how do you know about this boy so much Mr.?"

"Huh!! His hyung told me." Namjoon said as Jin really told him about littles when he was helping him in packing.

"Hmmm *unsure* tell me his name."

"Why?"

"Just wanna know." Namjoon frowned at why he was so interested in Jimin. But brushed it off. First now.

"Kim J-"

"PAPAAAA." Namjoon heard Tae calling him.

"Uhh hyung I'll call you back in later okay bye." Namjoon hurriedly said and hung up, didn't even let Yoongi to speak.

Yoongi stared at his phone with both brows furrowed and mumbled.

"What the fuck is everyone's problem first that Namjoon's unknown assistant's brother now he himself." Yoongi shook his head before started to looking into the the song he had been writing.

"I almost finish but who is capable of singing this song." Yoongi sighed laying his head on desk and about took a nap when his phone started to ringed.

Yoongi groaned and picked up the call without looking at screen. On phone-

"Hello?" He sounded bore.

"Hyungeeeee." And now he knew who called him.

"What is it Yeon?" He borely asked as he closed his eyes.

"Hyung bling waffie fwor JunJun."

"Add please Jun." Jungkook's stern voice was heard in back.

"Pwease Yoonie." Yoongi could imagine Yeonjun giving him puppy eyes with cute pout. He sat up properly on his chair and slightly shook his head.

"Okay Junie I'll bring you you're waffles from your favourite shop. Happy?" Yoongi chuckled when he heard him yelling happily.

"Give phone to Your hyungie." Yoongi said as Jun gave his phone to Jungkook and ran off.

"What?" Jungkook coldly asked.

"Can you at least not use your cold tone with me?" Yoongi hissed annoyingly.

"What is it?" This time with plain tone. Yoongi sighed.

"You're at Jeon mansion?" Yoongi asked as Jungkook hummed. Yoongi guessed with the hum that his mind was still hot.

"Guess you're mind is still Volcano. Meet you at your mansion. Bye." Yoongi hung up.

Jungkook sighed putting Yeonjun's phone on the side. He leaned his back on the the sofa hands, legs spread and looked up at roof.

Tae's adorable face, his cute boxy smile was all he saw.

"Kim Taehyung." Jungkook whispered and smiled lovingly.

_________________________________________

Hope it was good.😊💜
And enjoyable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 9.6K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
242K 9.8K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
442K 24.8K 75
Story by:cutegir2002 ______ A story where Kim Taehyung is frustrated with his current boss, and to get his frustration away his best friend Park Jimi...
188K 6.7K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...