The Lee Brothers: Jihoon's He...

Oleh Gemstone03

The brothers Are Lee Jinki, Lee Yoongi, Lee Jihoon, Lee Seokmin and Lee Chan. Jihoon is a short, grumpy, cut... Lebih Banyak

No Broken hearts in the club
I'm dying inside, I want to think that's it's a lie
I'm pathetic and So afraid
Hey Brother
I had an open mind Swore to never change
I see fire, Inside a mountain
You can count on me like 1 2 3
Move, dont you get comfortable
I am ready to let let go
I'd rather leave you broken, then whole with a broke heart
Love is War and War is Love
Over Again
I'll be coming back for you
Nothing breaks like a heart
Take my hand and save me
I miss the stupid things that we do
I guess I kinda like the way you help me esacape
I will always be there when you need me
Open your eyes

We're living different lives

240 9 9
Oleh Gemstone03

Yoongi, Jinki, Chan and Seokmin get in Jinki's car with Seokmin driving and Yoongi in the passenger because he won shotgun. Jinki grumbles once again from the backseat. How does he always lose his driver's privilege in his own car?

"You think Jihoon will be pissed?"

"Oh definitely"

😐

Joshua and The rest had to dress Seungcheol up because he was crying to much. They tried so many things, all the way from sitting him down and watching his favourite movie-which for some weird reason is Animals United-to blasting Jihoon's songs on max throughout the house, nothing helped. They don't know what is going on with Mark, what the do know is that they absolutely hate what he is putting Seungcheol through. 

"I am sorry" Seungcheol suddenly apologieses. Joshua stops brushing his hair and looks at his best friend. He moves so that he is crouching in front of Seungcheol. He puts his hands on Seungcheol's thighs, a small frown on his face as he wonders what his best friend is apologising for. As far as Joshua is concerned, Seungcheol didn't do anything wrong or maybe he did and they just don't know about it or refuse to acknowledge it. Either way, he is concerned by his friend's sudden apology.

"What are you apologising for Cheol?" Joshua asks, his tone soft. He is trying to erase any negative emotions from his voice, because he believes Seungcheol has been through enough already and he does not need Joshua-or any of his friends, really-telling him how much of an asshole his boyfriend is or how much of an idiot he is for letting someone like Jihoon slip from his arms-Like they have been pointing out for the last few months-once again. Joshua is pretty sure Seungcheol hates them for all the time they have told him that he is making a mistake by choosing Mark over Jihoon and yet he can't help but hope that Seungcheol does realize that it is a mistake. An emotionally painful mistake for him apparently. Like no seriously, how did Seungcheol not realize that?

"For not listening to you guys when you warned me about Mark. I should have listened, I should have tried more with Jihoon. I don't love him and maybe he doesn't love me. I was inlove with who we were before he moved away and I let that blind me and I regret is so much" Joshua tilts his head, mouth slightly ajar looking at seungcheol like he just told him that he got a job promotion or that he got fired, Seungcheol can't really tell anymore. "What?"

"I can't believe it took you this long to see what was right in front of you" Joshua says, the smile on his face widening as he look at his best friends looking all excited and giddy. Joshua does not know if it might be too late, does Jihoon even love him anymore? Will Jihoon even accept Seungcheol again? Nevertheless, that doesn't matter, He is just happy for his friend. Happy that Seungcheo finally realizes the truth and happy that he hopefully will not be dealing with a gloomy and dark Seungcheol anymore, because only Lord knows how many times Joshua had to stop himself from bashing his head against the wall whenever his best friends starts whining about Mark or Jihoon. Just, Thank God.

"See now, you just have to make it up to Jihoon you"

"I feel like he has already forgiven me"

"Huh?"

😐

Jihoon, Minghao and Junhui are running around their backyard, fixing tables and chairs, putting the food and drinks in order, setting the braai stands, cleaning up their messy kicthen. Jihoon walks towards their swinging chair and removes the white sheets, He cannot have them being messed up, those leather covers are hand made and they cost a fortune. Junhui brings him the back covers and he puts them in place of his beautiful expensive white leather covers.

"The amount of work we put in this thing, it better not be ruined" Minghao says carrying fancy white plates. Junhui and Jihoon quickly rush to help him, taking some of th plates and putting them at each table. 

"I won't count on this night going smoothly at all" Jihoon says looking around. The whole place is set to host a large barbaque. Jihoon knows that his brothers are going to invite the whole of Seoul-that may be an exagaratin, but the point is pretty clear-but he prays they know how much Jihoon does not want to deal with people and they work on that. Afterall, he has been missing for four months. Funny enough, He knows he will be dissapointed and angry with them the night. They are his brothers, he knows them well enough to know that they will mess this up, they always do.

"We can hope, can we not?"

"Thatis asking for too much"

😐

The Lee brothers arrived first and they look around the front yard in awe. Unlike Jihoons' previous house where they had many statues and outdoor furniture, this one has a small grass field with a stepping stone path that leads to the front door. Small garden plants decorating the yard and colourful lights lining the stepping stone path. It is beautiful and Seokmin literally cried because this front yard desing looks exactly like the front yard of of their home when they were growing up.

"He really did that huh?" Jinki says looking around the yard. None of them ever thought that they would be thrown back to their childhood this way. When Yoongi bought their old house back from the bank, they all worked together to change it, they made is so different so that nothing reminded them of their childhood because of how many bad memories they have. Who knew that Jihoon would bring back the years when their father was still living with them?

"What are you guys doing just standing there?" Jihoon asks coming from the back yard. Seokmin falls into his arms first, bawling his eyes out. Jihoon pats his back, murmuring soft words of comforts to his brother all while looking at the rest confused. "What happened?" he asks. Chan motions around them and Jihoon sighs. Ah, That's why.

"Why?" Jinki asks and the middle chid shrugs. 

"I don't know" Jihoon shrugs "Suddenly missed dad and decided to make the front yard like this in memory of him?" The air around the brothers drop. When they think of their father, they think of two things, an onld man living a happy life with his wife and kids somewhere away from Seoul. A man that has started his life over and is now making the most of it, taking care of his children- the ones by his side anyway- or a dead man buried somewhere away from Seoul peacefully watching over them from the heavens. But no one ever opens the conversation box, too afriad to think about it.

"Why don't we find him?" Yoongi asks looking at the succulent plants. His expression one of despair and his tone that of a heartbroken young boy. The same heartbroken young boy that saw his father slap his mother and throw her away like she was nothing before dragging his bags out of the house, never to return. "It has been 17 years? Are we really planning on just living like we never had a father for the rest of our lives?" He turns back to them.

"I don't even remember him hyung... In fact I don't know who he is at all" Chan points out "To be honest I don't even remember what mother looks like" He adds, sitting himself down on the green grass. That's right, Chan's memory was not developed when their father left and so he does not know who the man is. The three oldest brothers feel bricks fall onto their shoulders when they realize that their youngests do not know who their father is. 

"Chan is right, As far as I can remember, Jinki Hyung has always been the father figure in my life" Seokmin adds, joining his younger brother on the ground. Yoongi looks at them, his eyes glistening. It Might be stupid, what he is about to suggest but he want to see his father again. Is it really to late to build a relationship with him again? Why can't he try?

"All the more reason to find him" He says smiling at the positive reaction he recieves from his brothers. Jihoon looks at his brothers with sympathetic eyes. He cannot believe he has to be the one to burst this happy bubble but what else can he do when they are giving themselves this much hope. This much  false hope?

"I hate to be the bad guy" He begins and they all look at him, their smiles already fading of their faces "But we cannot do that" he says

"What? Why not?" Seokmins asks, pouting

"What will you do if you find him? Have you guys forgotten that he chose to walk away from us? What if he is probably out there living a life so happy without us? He has another family and what? We are just going to budge into his life and ruin it for him? His past, that he walked away from, coming back 17 years later? Are we really willing to face the rejection? Our own father, might not want us in his life anymore, if he did he would have reached, he would have looked for us" Jihoon sighs, looking away from the broken expression his brothers are sending him.  "What if he is dead?"

"Jihoon-ah..."

"Let's just live our lives, yeah? All we have, at the end of the day is the family we have built ourselves. Lets cherish that and move forward because it gets tiring trying to go back to the past. That why I made this yard like this, I miss him, but thats all there is to it" Jihoon tells them, looking around the yard feeling nostalgic.

He knows that they might never see their father again and after years of pain and confusion, wondering if they were not good enough for him to stay and endure whatever was happening with their mother, wondering if he did not love them enough to take them along  with him, wondering if their father did not miss or think about them enough to come find them again, to try and be a part of their lives again, Jihoon has finally decided that it should not matter to him anymore. So he focused on trying to close that part of his life, the part where he has a father. So yeah, He misses the man, but that's it and he is fine with that.

"Afterall, we would not be who we are today if he didn't walk out of our lives"

"It migh take a while for Jinki Hyung and I"

"I know, you were his favourite children" 

A/N

*laughs in nerves*  I know it has been so long but hi?

I am not going to lie, I kind of lost the motivation to write anything. So I have just been reading, trying to get my inspiration back you know. I am sorry it took this long but I am back-it only took a year or whaterver-and I am honestly sorry for taking this long.

I hope I haven't lost all my readers and for the new ones welcome, hi... also this chapter is short but I hope you like it. I will try to update Mondays from now on, until the book is over because we are almost at the end-Only took 2-3 years but yeah whatever. Please enjoy this chapter, it's just a filler chapter by the way, gives small insight on the brothers' father and all.

Also, I cannot believe you guys brought the book back to #1 in Jicheol. Thank you so much, really appreciate the support. Thank you!

Vote, Comment, Share and enjoy.

See you next week !!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

49.3K 1.5K 20
Soulmate is someone who can be said as your other half....The one when passes by or is just near you gives you butterflies and shivers down your spin...
4.7K 120 16
(this is book 2 so i'll suggest to read book 1 so you can know what happen!) jisung and minho miss each other but doesn't show it. the video is still...
140K 8.3K 69
this story is of 7 brothers who love each other a lot!! It is a simple story of brotherly love This is my first ff so please ignore mistakes
85.9K 3.8K 36
Park Jimin is a beautiful and innocent 20 year boy,who lives with his cousin Min Yoongi,who runs Min entertainment and chairman.Because he lost his p...