Angelology

By lcno_phantomhive

Angelology (n) Theological doctrine of angels and/or it's study. Delilah Winchester is the newest hunter and... More

Angelology
Chapter One: For the first time.
Chapter Two : She isn't going to stay
Chapter Three : Every man has a female version of himself
Chapter Four : The Angelology Begins
Chapter Five: Checking out eyelashes
Chapter Six: When the levee breaks
Chapter Seven: Lucifer's Rise
Chapter Eight: Dance with the Devil
Chapter Nine: Enochian
Chapter Ten: Trusting Balthy
Chapter Eleven: Leaving... again
Chapter Twelve: Dead Hearts
Chapter Thirteen: Dead Hearts I
Chapter Fourteen: Dead Hearts II
Chapter Fifteen: Dead Hearts III
Chapter Sixteen: Well...it was implied
Chapter Seventeen: Changing Channels Part One
Chapter Eighteen: Changing Channels Part Two; The Angel in Disguise
Chapter Nineteen: Changing Channels Dæl Three (Part One)
Chapter Twenty: Changing Channels: Fourth of his kind in her list
Chapter Twenty One: The curious case of the magic fingers beds. (Intro)
Chapter Twenty Two: The curious case of the magic fingers beds, Part One
Chapter Twenty Three: The curious case of the magic fingers beds, Part Two
Chapter Twenty Four: Casual talk with Lucifer
Chapter Twenty Five: What's wrong, Angel of the Lord?
Chapter Twenty Seven: Preview
Chapter Twenty Eight: Shiny black haired Dad
Chapter Twenty Nine: Saphire
Chapter Thirty: Dean and feels
If you skip this, you die.
Chapter Thirty One: Heir
Chapter Thirty Two: Horseman of the Apocalypse
Chapter Thirty Three: Gabriel's plan
Chapter Thirty Four: Make love, not war (Intro)
Chapter Thirty Five: Make love, not war I
Chapter Thirty Six: Make love not war II
Chapter Thirty Seven: Make love, not war Part III
Chapter Thirty Eight: The beginning of the end
Chapter Thirty Nine: A ridiculous, complicated, stupid spell
Chapter Forty: The Last Dance
Chapter Forty One: The Last Dance Part Two
Chapter Forty Two: The Last Dance Part Three
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Six: Begging for the brother's protection

1.2K 36 12
By lcno_phantomhive

"Look who finally appeared!" Dean cheered sarcastically. Castiel arranged his trenchcoat and walked towards Dean.

"Hello, Dean." was all he could get to say. Dean looked at him trying to calm down before shouting at him things he knew would hurt the angel, and him, yes, things that would hurt both. So he decided to breathe in and out slowly.

"Where have you been, Cas?" Dean asked calmly but Castiel noticed the grave tone, powerful and scary.

"I've been having bussiness. At Heaven, of course. Where are your siblings?"

Dean walked towards the small fridge placed, conveniently, at the edge of the bed he was using. This  was one of the most cleanest motels he has stayed in, and his standards have upgraded quickly because now he had a squeaky complaining sister who wouldn't sleep in a nasty looking place: she'd rather sleep at the Impala, even if that meant a back pain the next day that would slow her at hunting. "They are jogging. Something about health and stuff. We have to maintain Delilah in constant exercise, she has a huge tendency of laziness, you can't even imagine it." he chuckled at the tought of her, running along with Sam and suddenly he felt jealous; it was another thing they had in common, even though she hated exercise, she would run daily with Sam, and that quality time with her brother was spent talking about almost any subject known to humans, and the ones ignored by a grand majority.

"It's funny, you calling her lazy, considering the fact you are the one sitting and drinking a beer here, Dean." and of course, as a lot of times, Castiel was right. And he reminded Dean of Delilah and felt a sudden heat on his stomach again; she had things in common with Cas. And now, what was bothering him: what did she had in common with him? At first, he was her favorite brother, but as time has passed, her feelings have growth for Sam, and Sam's towards her were more positive, and she was very bond of Castiel, and she had something like friendship with Balthazar and then there was Gabriel and his train of thought stopped there; he didn't knew what was going on with Gabriel, but at the end, he had to accept it, he knew it. He brought Delilah to this world, it was best to accept the way she was trying to fit it in her life.

"Yeah," Dean accepted, "maybe it is illogical."

"Dean, I am not supposed to be here right now. I am not supposed to be talking with you while Heaven is at war."

"War?" Dean asked confused. He then smirked, "Trouble at Paradise? I thought Heaven was a perfect place to be."

"For humans, it might be, better than Earth actually. But for Angels, right now, well...We have some issues that have to be resolved. But the thing I came here to talk about, nothing has to do with those issues in general, but an specific one."

"I'm all ears." Dean said, throwing himself at the bed and patting it seductively. He put the beer on the floor and waited. Castiel sat, maintaining enough distance from Dean.

"Lucifer," he started saying but shuddered instintinvely, "I don't know if I'm supposed to say this, oh." Castiel stood up and wandered around the room. Dean looked at him almost begging for him to finish, he wouldn't say it out loud because, Dean Winchester isn't a begging person. "Do you believe in guardian angels, Dean?" Dean chuckled and nodded, of course he did already, he met a couple of angels already, hell, even Archangels.  "Well, it's a long story I'll try to make short. We, angels, were given a certain list, at the beginning of time, with the humans we were going to be in charge of. Some angels waited centuries, others, milleniums, and others had a human instantly. All these years we, angels, have been kind of doing our job except for one. Yes, even fallen angels still have their humans to take care of. And althought each angel in existence has had at least one human to take care of, one didn't. Not because of his choice, but because his human wasn't yet born. Now that his human is alive, and he is free, he's willing to do his job. Lucifer is claiming everything, every right given to any angel concerning his or her human, and he is winning the battle."

"And let me guess," Dean interrupted, "he is Sam's guardian angel, huh?"

"No, although I really think you would probably preffer it that way. No guardian angel uses their human as vessel, and Sam is Lucifer's perfect vessel. He was born for it. But no, the human isn't Sam." it took five seconds for Dean to straighten up and look at Cas right in the eye.

"It's not her, right?" he asked, shaking Castiel, his feet almost banging the floor everytime Dean did so. Castiel looked away and Dean got even more mad, "Tell me it's not her!" he demanded.

"Lucifer is Delilah's Guardian Angel, Dean." Dean let go from Castiel and walked in circles, muttering incoherences and putting his hands over his head. His eyes watered a little because of all the theories that came to his mind after this news were given to him. Awful theories. "His plan with her isn't evil, though, as you may think." Castiel pointed out and Dean shouted at him.

"He's the godamn Devil, Castiel, how can you say his plans with my sister aren't evil?!"

"He can lie, Dean, but his words were, in fact, kind of convincing: 'A guardian angel shows a path, the human decides to take it or not. ' " Dean analyzed the words carefully.

"Bullshit. That son of a bitch is no good."

"Dean!" Castiel said alarmed, "By calling him a son of a bitch, you are calling me a son of a bitch and, for that matter, you are calling God a bitch. You can't call God a bitch, Dean."

"It's a saying, Castiel!" Dean shouted desperate. "And why do you have to initiate and end a sentence with my name?" he asked suddenly amused.

"I don't know." Castiel said admitting confusion too.

"Are you my guardian angel Cas?" Dean asked, the idea bothering him.

"No. I am well informed that yours is Michael." Castiel said shrugging. "I don't have a human, right now, my next human is supposed to be born in twelve years."

"Wait?! You said a Guardian Angel isn't supposed to use his or her human as vessel, why is Michael my angel if he wants to use me as his meat suit."

"Dean, I have learned from you the art of lying. Plus, the Archangels can pretty much do anything they want. Is unnatural, but so is confining us into these bodies. As long as the human says yes..." Dean nodded. So Michael was 'his guideance'. He never felt him guiding, so, if there was a complaint paper, he wanted to fill it. "Dean, Lucifer has more power on Delilah than Sam, you or even me. So, try not to mess with him. He can't be killed and you know it. Just, try to protect her as much as you can. But if she feels the call, if she needs him, and she will let me tell you, you can't stop her. And Dean: she is not evil, it took me hours to convince her she isn't evil, and I think I didn't succeed completely. A guardian angel doesn't define a person."

"She knows?" Dean asked skeptical.

"Yes. She insisted on the subject, she insisted on me telling her and I did." Castiel said shrugging. "I have to go, Dean. Remember what I said." and he dissapeared even before Dean could say 'bye.' As soon as Castiel left, Sam and Delilah ran in. 

"I'm gonna need a shower. And a lot, lot, LOT of Coca Cola." She shouted while taking her running shoes off and almost making a strip-tease. She stopped and smiled sweetly at the brothers who were slightly confused at her confidence. She ran towards the bathroom, that thank God there was a bathtub. She filled it with water and sank into it. She sighed and started to mutter songs on her head.

Dean told Sam everything Castiel and him talked about. Every single detail. And Sam couldn't just close his mouth. He wasn't only surprised, but everytime Dean said something about Delilah he would look at the bathroom's door. For the first time, since a long time ago, he was scared. He was scared for his little sister.

~o~

The next day, while having breakfast with her brothers, Delilah couldn't help but notice someone far, outside the small restaurant. Ignoring Dean's words of not leaving, (and Sam's), she walked away in the cold morning of November. She shuddered and tried her best to warm her body with the jacket, but it just didn't happened; she wasn't used to so much cold. 

"Hi." She muttered, her teeth gritting.

"Hi." he said sounding more normal than her, smiling widely to her and grabbing her hands. He entangled his hands with hers and brought them closer to his chest. She was warmed enough soon, and breathed a little slower.

"So...what are you doing here?" Delilah asked breaking the awkward silence that only the strong wind broke.

"What's the matter on seeing each other?"

"Nothing. Actually, I've been wanting to see you." She walked towards him and hugged him tightly, playing with his hair with her fingers and kissing his neck; sweet, short kisses, warm against his neck in that cold weather.

"Delilah, don't tease me." he said smirking, but she couldn't see him, her face buried against his neck breathing calmly.

"Or else?" she asked.

"I'll take you far from here, and I won't care if it's illegal, or if you're underaged, I'm going to show you something."

"Oh," she said facing him, "I'll be waiting excitedly for when that day come, then." she said winking.

"Your brothers, they are looking at us."

"Yeah, I get it, you have to go." she kissed him a quick sweet kiss on his lips that left him craving for more. She walked away and turned around, "See you later, Gabriel."

He smiled widely at her and muttered, "See you later, love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117 15 15
This is the second book of the A New Beginning Trilogy!! I hope you guys enjoy!!! Summary- Tessa Winchester was just a normal girl, so she thought un...
165K 3.6K 28
Everything was going according to plan. She made it to college, had an adorable boyfriend and was going to live a happy life. She was going to be nor...
103K 3.9K 53
Book 2 // REVOKE - An Original SPN Story Jackie Kaiser has trained and hunted for her entire life in order to build up her reputation as the notoriou...
6.4K 225 23
He likes pain. He knows it's messed up, but he just can't help it, because when you're so used to something... you tend to start liking it.. well, th...