When Destiny Plays Its Game |...

By its_sanjh

What is Destiny? Does something like destiny exists in 21 century? When life has turn all modern. Where peop... More

When Destiny Plays Its Game
~{PART 1}~
~{PART 2}~
~{PART 3}~
~{PART 4}~
~{PART 5}~
~{PART 6}~
~{PART 7}~
~{PART 8}~
~{PART 9}~
~{PART 10}~
~{PART 11}~
~{PART 12}~
~{PART 13}~
~{PART 14}~
~{PART 15}~
~{PART 16}~
~{PART 17}~
~{PART 18}~
~{PART 19}~
~{PART 20}~
~{PART 21}~
~{PART 22}~
~{PART 23}~
~{PART 24}~
NOTE
~{PART 25}~
~{PART 26}~
~{PART 27}~
~{PART 29}~
~{PART 30}~
~{PART 31}~
~{PART 32}~
~{PART 33}~
~{PART 34}~
~{PART 35}~
~{PART 36}~
~{PART 37}~
~{PART 38}~
~{PART 39}~
~{PART 40}~
~{PART 41}~
~{PART 42}~
~{PART 43}~
~{PART 44}~
~{PART 45}~
~{PART 46}~
~{PART 47}~
~{PART 48}~
~{PART 49}~
~{PART 50}~
~{PART 51}~
~{PART 52}~
~{PART 53}~
~{PART 54}~
~{PART 55}~
~{PART 56}~
~{PART 57}~
~{PART 58}~
~{PART 59}~
~{PART 60}~
The New Book

~{PART 28}~

5.9K 527 114
By its_sanjh

Six months have passed by and the cast has been really missing their city life. It has been more than six months that they have gone for shopping, to movie, for a dinner in restaurant. They are having hard time coping up with it, the toughest job is played by Siddharth who is missing him gym like hell. He is jogging outside as a warm up when Asim meets him in the open compound outside the mansion. 

“You might be missing your gym, nowadays?” Asim asks him and Siddharth smiles nodding. 

“It has been six months I have gone to gym and you can see the result. I am turning out to be fat, and more credit should be given to Shehnaaz prepared food.” Listening to it Asim chuckles. 

“But you too fight with her to have it.” Not letting him to put entire blame on Shehnaaz. 

“I must say you’re really her friend,” his voice contains a hit of annoyance but he is clever enough to hide it so it goes unnoticed by Asim. 

“Why don’t you come to my house? I have a small gym area made over there though its not as big as you might be having in your place but for a time been you can cope with it.” Asim says making Siddharth to think for a while, whether he should go or not? “Come on! What are you thinking from so long? You consider me as your friend then what’s the big deal?” Asim asks seeing him still standing there thinking. 

“I just don’t want to trouble your dada dadi…” but he is interrupted by Asim. 

“They will on top be happy seeing you all as already Sana had made them aware of you all. They were asking me that when they can meet you all and why don’t we arrange it today?” Asim says been excited, “what you say?” Siddharth nodes and Asim runs inside after telling him that he will inform others. 

“Wow! We will have a trip to village.” Madurima says been all excited, Vishal looks at her been amazed. 

“Why are you so excited? Its just a village.” Vishal says in a manner as it is no big deal. 

“I am for the very first time going to see a village.” She says beaming with joy. 

“Why don’t you come with me? I will make you roam all the villages existing in India.” Vishal says in a flirting tone making Madurima to blush and hit him on his head. 

“You both stop romancing,” Vikas says in a strict manner. “And if everyone will go to roam in the village who will do shooting?” Vikas says finally been producer who he is. 

“Come on! Vikas from past six months we are shooting without a day break if we have a off today it won’t be any big deal.” Dey says seeing Vikas is trying to cancel the plan. 

“What about Sid?” Vikas asks looking at Dey, “he won’t agree to come.” Knowing that he is very professional and will not like taking a day off. 

“I have talk to him and he is ready.” Asim says shocking rest as it is so unlike Siddharth Shukla but nowadays he is behaving weird. Sometimes they do feel that he is not Siddharth Shukla but his duplicate like shown in Bollywood movies who as kidnap the real Siddharth. 

“So?” Aarthi looks at Vikas with a hope. 

“So, if no one have any problem and everyone wants to visit the village. So, let’s go then.” Vikas says making the rest to cheer with happiness. That moment Shehnaaz comes there and becomes all sad listening to it. 

“Shehnaaz you came, see today we are going to visit your village.” Madurima says been all excited. 

“But what the use, I will not be able to take you all you my house.” Shehnaaz says making the rest present over there sad seeing her sad face. She has already told them about her aunty and uncle and their behaviour with her. 

“So what? Is not my house yours?” Asim says and she fakes a smile at him, he keeps his hand on her shoulder and make their way outside the mansion. She smiles at things which Asim is saying to cheer her up while Siddharth moves there and sees her face, which have hint of sadness in it though you can see the smile. 

Muskaata Yeh Chehra 
Deta Hai Jo Pehraa 
Jaane Chhupata Kya Dil ka Samandar 

Siddharth who is standing on the entrance sees them with a sweet smile on his face, Vikas looks at him and smile. He keeps a hand on his shoulder that when Siddharth notices that Vikas is standing beside him. 

“Where have been you lost?” Vikas asks him seeing him lost in his thoughts. 

“Has been thinking if Asim and his dada dadi were not in Shehnaaz life how cruel it would have it turn out right?” Siddharth says that thought itself making him feel worse. 

“God is not that cruel Siddharth, he does gives us pain but along with it gives us ways to heal it.” Vikas says looking at him with a smile, he nodes and moves from there. “The way he has given Shehnaaz in your life to heal your pain.” Vikas thinks. 

//

They enter into the village and some of them are staring at it as if they have came from some other planet. 

“In real too people put cow dung on their wall, how yuck!” Aarthi says having a look on the walls. 

“Then what you thought that it was just shown in movies?” Vishal asks while Aarthi nodes in agreement. 

“Not all movies are like Vikas shows having no sense in it.” Asim comments making rest to burst into laughter while Vikas glares at him. 

“Asim beta who are this people,” an old man who is standing on his house door asks him. 

“They are actors who are doing shooting in that mansion.” Asim answers them. 

“That mansion, right? Where the queen got died years back?” The lady from the house beside him asks while Shehnaaz nodes making Siddharth to shake his head in annoyance. 

“This people are reason of implanting those weird things in her mind.” He thinks getting pissed. 

“Why are you shooting over there? Its not safe for you all, and mostly you stay there at night.” Says one more from the house beside it. 

“There is nothing like that. From six months they are staying over there and nothing bad has happened with anyone.” Asim says getting annoyed seeing everyone ranting about the ghost. 

“Asim beta you stay in city so you don’t believe us but ask Shehnaaz she too knows that ghost is for real and that queen’s evil spirit…” The lady is going to speak further. 

“Stop! Please I don’t want to hear any story. I want to leave from there as soon as possible completing my show. Please stop talking about those stories.” Vikas says in fear-stricken face and villagers stop to. They make their way towards Asim’s house and rest of them except Shehnaaz is chuckling seeing Vikas scared face. 

They finally are outside Asim house when he calls his dadu and dadi out. They been amazed moves out that how come he came so early today? And becomes more surprise seeing people along with him.

“See dadu dadi you both wanted to meet them. See they are here.”  Pointing at the people present over there. The old couple gets happy seeing so many people in front of their house. 

“We are really sorry for coming without informing you both before.” Vikas says doing formality. 

“Oh! Come on you all are like Asim is to us now he will inform us before coming to his grandparent’s house? No right! Now come inside.” The elder person speaks inviting them inside. 

Everyone moves inside and Siddharth is also going to step inside when he sees Shehnaaz standing over there like a statue staring at someone at the distance. Siddharth moves towards her calling her out. 

“Shehnaaz whom are you staring over there?” Siddharth asks her who on listening his voice bends her head down. He glances at the direction and finds a lady in her sixties moving towards them. “Moti who is she?” Siddharth asks making her to look at him putting his index finger below her chin and making her to raise her head, somewhere having a doubt that she is her that aunt who she keeps on talking about. 

Shehnaaz stares at him with her teary eyes, “baby why are you crying…” but before he can say or wipe her tears. She is turn by someone with a force and within a second is slapped by a person. 

“Aunty,” Shehnaaz screams as the slap has been unexpected. 

Finding Siddharth and Shehnaaz not there, Asim who has come out to call them in sees it. “Why the hell you slapped her?” Asim shouts making the rest people too come out from the house. 

“Don’t you dare to talk with me in such a tone Asim. Just because your grandparents are rich people in this village, I won’t take those shit from you.” Aunt says tightening her grip on Shehnaaz wrist, while she is getting hurt. Siddharth looks at Shehnaaz face feeling helpless, he wants to remove her from her grip but with what right he will? 

“And who on earth gave you right to slap her like that?” Asim is fuming in anger and why not, she is his friend after all. 

“I am the one who has looked after her after her parents died. I have full right on her, so you better don’t interfere.” Aunt is shooting daggers at him.

“What is happening over here?” Asim’s dadi asks seeing them arguing. 

“Mrs Singh, you lied to me that she is working in your house and whenever I came over here to see her, you gave one or other excuses but she was going in shooting set to meet this people.” Aunt says eyeing everyone present over there. 

“What’s wrong in it? Why can’t she enjoy her life?” Madurima asks fuming in anger seeing the way she is behaving as if she did a crime. 

“Why you’re forcing your wishes on her? You claim to be looking after her then let her live the life she wants to.” Vikas speaks this time. 

“What rubbish have you told them about me? That I am torturing you and all,” aunt asks hold her hairs tightly in her fist, making Shehnaaz to gasp in pain. 

“She has not said a word against you but your action is telling us all the story.” Siddharth says shooting draggers at aunty, he has fist his hand in anger. He is trying hard not to burst his anger on her after all she is Shehnaaz aunt. 

“Now I understood why you use to go away there. To manipulate them all against me and your uncle and then you can throw us from the house.” She says loosening her grip from her hairs and looking at her with teary eyes. “You wanted to show the entire village that we are very cruel and do behave very bad with you. We don’t care about you but only torture you. What wrong would have happened if you have said us the truth? Now who will take care of your brother?” Aunt says looking at Shehnaaz with a cruel smile. Shehnaaz nodes in a negative manner, “from morning he is calling you out.” That words comes out from his aunt mouth and she rush over their house not even glancing once at people present over there. 

Siddharth and rest are shock after knowing about her brother, she didn’t mention once about him. The girl who keeps on talking about everything of this world didn’t for once mention about him. 

//

They all are sitting in the hall of Asim’s grandparents house, all lost in thoughts that happened few minutes back. 

“Its so strange that Shehnaaz hide about her brother to us.” Vishal says still astonish after listening it. 

“But why she wanted to hide it?” Rashmi asks been surprised. 

“She didn’t hide about her brother, yeah she never shared about him to you all.” Asim says sounding sad. 

“That one at the same. She didn’t share a word about him.” Siddharth says been amazed that she didn’t share it with him but why? Didn’t she trust him? But where on the earth has he share his past with her? Here at least he knows about her aunt and uncle but she has no knowledge about his past. 

“What would she share? When she has no memories about her brother.” Dadu speaks making others more confused. 

“What you mean by that?” Aarthi asks been curious. 

“You might be knowing that she lost her parents when she was just five years old but that day along with her parents she lost her three old brother. From that day he is laying on the bed and by using him they are making Shehnaaz work for them as a puppet.” Dada speaks removing his glasses and wiping his glasses, wiping those tears which has been threating to come. 

“What you mean by it? Tell us clearly.” Vikas says not getting what he is trying to say. 

##

A car is moving in a full speed when the person sitting on the passenger seat gets a call, the person receives the call with a smile on her lips. 

“Sana beta, we are reaching home in some minutes.” The voice speaks who has a small baby of three year boy in her lap. 

“Mumma the village is all darkness and I am getting sacred, please come soon.” The sweet melodious voice speaks from the other side. 

The person sitting on the driver seat asks, “what happened?” He asks looking at the person on passenger seat. 

“Nothing your daughter is getting scared as there is a power cut.” The lady speaks smiling a little knowing very well that her daughter is scared of darkness. 

“Give me the phone,” she hands him the phone. “Sana beta dadu and dadi are there along with you, right?” He asks her getting little worried for his baby girl. 

“I am over here don’t worry about her we are there.” Speaks an elderly voice from the other side. 

“I am really sorry Mr. Singh for troubling you. We didn’t thought that event will take so long or we would have took Sana along with us.” He asks apology for troubling them. 

“Good that you didn’t take her along or we would have got bored without her. She is bundle of joy, spreading happiness and brightness wherever she goes.” The person says looking at the small baby girl sitting on his lap and seeing him with her cute small eyes which has been shining in that candle light. “See even in this darkness her eyes are shining.” 

“Hahaha… its really amazing that the person whose eyes are shining even in darkness is hell scared of darkness. I just hope that she never has to experience darkness in her…” before he can complete his sentence there is a loud noise heard and then complete silence. 

##

“Where did her father knew that from that day only darkness is going to be surround her everyway. That day her parents met with an accident and died on spot but her brother turned out to be lucky but he too is surviving as a death body. From so many years, he is in coma. Doctor has said there is no chance for him to bring back from coma, he can die at any moment. The reason that he should be given dose on time, the moment the dose will be missed and he will lose his life.” Saying so Dadu shocks everyone. 

“That is the reason that her aunt blackmailed her and she ran in such a speed.” Madurima says thinking. 

“They are using her weakness to make her do things they desire. They know very well that Sana will do anything for her brother survival, the reason that she has been send to work in people’s house but we were not able to see her working like that. She is like granddaughter to us; she is closer to us than Asim. Asim used to stay with parents in his childhood but we have seen Sana growing up so we have a soft corner for her. And that was the reason we said that we will pay her but don’t make her to work in any other house than us. She is such a kind girl that even after denying she don’t go to the set before completing the work. After so many years we have seen her laughing and playing around after coming from set. We wanted her to be happy like that so we hide those things from her aunt as we knew that she won’t ever agree for it.” Dadi says wiping off her tears. 

“But why her aunt doesn’t want her to come on sets? What’s wrong in it?” Rashmi asks been confused. 

“Because she is scared that people will get to know that she is torturing her. You know what kind of person is Shehnaaz she is so innocent that she can’t hide anything from anyone. She knows if she will meet people will definitely tell about her torture and you all been from city are more intelligent than this village people. She doesn’t like me meeting Sana too, I was first shock when Sana told me it but then I understood. They too come from city and are well educated, they didn’t send Shehnaaz to school so that she doesn’t become educated and throws them out of her house.” Asim says making all really shock with her uncle and aunt planning. 

“Why are they doing all this?” Vikas asks been curious to know about the real matter. 

“What type of master mind are you Vikas? Obviously it will be for property as they are living in her house, am I right?” Vishal asks looking at Asim and he nodes. 

“This entire this is for property that Shehnaaz has in her name. I have no idea that why her father made such a will that if anything happens to her parents the entire will be transferred on her name directly. And after her marriage on her husband name and if anything happens to her during that period of time then the property will directly go for charity.” Dadu says shocking the rest. 

“Shehnaaz dad was very rich person?” Dey asks sounding surprised. 

“He was soon going to be millionaire with a project he was working on. That day he was coming from that event which has been successful but before he could reach home, he met with an accident. I sometime feel that someone really killed him to get those money which still is a mystery that where it is kept.” Dadu says giving one shock after other to the people present over there. 

“Does Shehnaaz knows about it?” Siddharth for the very first time opens his mouth after Shehnaaz past is unfold.

“No.” Asim nodes in a negative manner. 

“And even if did she will have no interest in it. Instead she will have no problem giving in to her uncle and aunty, she is a girl like that.” Dadi says having a smile on her face remembering about Shehnaaz seeing it Siddharth to smiles, this girl has talent of winning anyone’s heart. 

“But why did she hide such a big thing about her brother to us?” Vikas asked making Siddharth too think the same thing. 

“I think it will be better if Sana answer it to you all.” Asim says keeping one question still unanswered. 

***

How is the part?

So finally Shehnaaz past is out. So what more is going to happen?

Keep guessing till the next part.

Thanks for reading, votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 2.7K 20
What happens when destiny brings a broken soul to a happy soul? A girl who lost everything in her life and at last decided to commit suicide. At that...
730 181 10
• An Eternity Of Love • .•☆ If you hear something that you haven't felt, it doesn't mean t...
69K 6.3K 36
Two people who love each other very much , what if on a random day one of them forgets the other...... Will they be able to hold on to love ? Will d...
141K 14.1K 41
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Destiny plays a maj...