Sweets and Soulmates (Stray K...

By Insane4Writing

This is a Stray Kids x Reader story... soulmate au This is fluff I'm gonna try to make this gender neutral s... More

Sweets and Soulmates
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
Author's Note
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
Illusion
Illusion Pt. 2
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Author's Note
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
Hi/Important
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
Question
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FOURTY
CHAPTER FOURTY ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
CHAPTER FOURTY SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT
Thank you!!!!
CHAPTER FOURTY NINE
T H E E N D
The Lee Felix Situation
Translations & A Surprise
1K Votes!!!!
Cover + Editing + Gift
Sequel

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

9.9K 304 164
By Insane4Writing

----Y'all, if we make it to 5K on this story I will do a face reveal. Also, what color should I dye my hair?------

"Baby, you need to wake up."

I groan as I hear the voice. I turn away from the source and curl up tighter into my covers, trying to fall back asleep.

"Darling, come on you have school."

I whine, but let my eyes slowly open, only to be greeted with the gorgeous face of Minho.

"Good morning Baby," Minho hums with a smile. "I didn't think you would wake up."

I roll my eyes, but slowly start to sit up, Minho helping me along. "Good morning Casanova."

"I'm gonna leave so you can change," Minho explains. "Then come eat breakfast."

I nod, so Minho leaves the room, placing a soft kiss on my forehead before exiting. I reluctantly get up and head to my closet, pulling out black jeans, a white and black Los Angelos hoodie, and my white slip on vans. When I'm done, I fix my terribly messy hair and head to my kitchen. When I enter, I see all of the boys up.

"Good morning," I greet them all sleepily, going to grab coffee for myself.

"Good Morning baby," Hyunjin hums.

Chan pushes a small plate of food towards me. "I know you don't like eating much for breakfast, but I really want you to at least have something in you."

I smile softly and give him a quick peck on the lips. "Thank you Channie."

Chan smiles at me. "No problem love."

I go and sit beside Jisung, digging into my food.

"Y/N, do you work today?" Changbin asks after I finish eating.

I nod. "Yeah, I have to go in after my classes."

I get up and take my plate and put it in the dishwasher, then head up to brush my teeth and grab my school bag. When I come back downstairs, the boys are up and putting their shoes on.

"Y/N," Chan calls. "How would you feel if we took you to university today?"

I let out an excited smile. "I'd be all for it."

Felix comes up behind me and hugs my back. "Good, cause we are taking you today either way."

I roll my eyes and lean back against him. "What would you have done if I said no?"

"Probably would have carried you out of the house," Seungmin responds before Felix can, causing Felix to stick his tongue out at him.

"Well that's a lovely thought," I respond, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

I look at the clock. "If you guys are taking me, we should probably get going."

The boys nod, so we begin to head out. Jisung grabs my hand and pulls me away from Felix and out the door, causing Felix to whine loudly. I giggle and intertwine my fingers with Jisung's.

"Ready for university darling?" Jisung asks once we reach their car.

I shrug. "Ready as ever Amore."

When we get in the car, I move instead to sit by Jeongin. The little fox lets out a cute smile once he sees me sitting beside him.

"Hi Y/N!"

"Hi my little fox," I respond with just as much enthusiasm.

I lay my head on Jeongin's shoulder as soon as everyone was in and situated. Once the car begins to move, I curl up closer to Jeongin and let out a small yawn.

"Still tired?" Jeongin chuckles at my yawn.

I nod, not lifting my head from his shoulder. "Really tired."

Jeongin hums. "Well, you can rest against me until we get to your university if you want."

"Thank you Jeongie," I hum, letting out yet another yawn.

My eyes flutter shut for about two minutes before I am being softly shaken awake.

"Baby, we are at your uni," Jeongin hushes.

I slowly get up and make my way out of the car. The boys walk me up to the front of the school, Chan and I walking with intertwined hands all the way up there. However, once we get to the front I freeze.

David is walking over to me, an arrogant smile on his rat like face. "Morning Y/N!"

I look away and lean against Chan, him untangling our hands and wrapping his arm around my shoulders instead. "Go away David."

He looks at me with a mock shocked expression. "Now that's not any way to talk to your fiancé, now is it?"

I cower further against Chan as David's voice gets lower and more threatening at the end. 

I hear Chan growl a bit after I look down.

"You need to leave Y/N alone," Chan warns him, his voice dangerously low.

"Yeah no," David laughs. "He/She/They are my fiancé/fiancée. I can do whatever the fuck I want with Y/N."

Felix steps forward threateningly. "No. His/Her/Their aunt and uncle can not legally make Y/N go through with this. Therefore, Y/N is not yours. And anyways, Y/N is our soulmate, so he/she/they is/are ours."

I smile softly, but it quickly disappears.

"Look dumbass," David rolls his eyes. "Y/N is mine. Screw your so called soulmates."

Chan lets go of me, so I fell someone quickly pull me back into their chest. I look away from the argument briefly to see Hyunjin holding me close to his chest.

"Actually no, screw you," Chan growls menacingly. "Look, Y/N is ours. So back the hell off!"

David raises his eyebrows. "And if I don't?"

"You'll have to deal with eight very strong, very pissed soulmates," Felix responds casually. "And the cops would be on our side anyways. We were defending and protecting a soulmate."

David's face falls slightly, then he quickly regains his composure. "Fuck off."

With that, he turns on his heel angrily and walks away.

I smile at Chan and Felix when they turn around to face us. "Thank you boys so much."

"No problem baby," Felix and Chan respond, completely in sync.

"Y/N!"

    I look past Chan and Felix and see my friends running up to me. I pull away from Hyunjin and move away from the boys a tiny bit so my friends can attack me. I get practically tackled once they reach me.

"What the hell happened?" Jade yells, as soon as she pulls away from hugging me.

I shrug. "What do you mean?"

"What do I mean?" Jade copies me mockingly.

"She means," San continues for their soulmate. "Why the fuck was David near you?"

"And how soon can we kick his ass?" Jace adds on after Sam.

"He was here to bug me as usual," I respond. "And I've never told you to not kick his ass, Jace."

Matt looks past me and at my soulmates for a second, then back to me. "Was that two of your soulmates sticking up for you? Also, is that your little group of soulmates over there?"

"Yes to both of those answers," I hum.

"Can we meet them?" Jade asks as soon as I was done speaking.

I nod my head. "Yeah sure."

I turn around and walk back towards my soulmates, my group of friends following behind me.

"Boys," I call out, getting their attention. "I have people for you to meet. These are my friends: Jade, Sam, Matt, and Jace." I point to each person as I say their names.

The boys introduce themselves and begin to talk with my friends. Before any of us get too deep into conversation, I look down at my phone to check the time.

"Damn, guys we need to get to class," I whine, getting their attention.

My friends quickly say goodbye to Stray Kids. I give each of the boys a peck on the lips, then me and my friends race off to our class. We reach our seats just in time.

"Damn Y/N," Matt whistles. "You really snagged some good looking soulmates."

I roll my eyes and sigh, focusing back in on my work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 848 46
"But they are my kids" "No they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became a idol, all they hav...
372 14 21
Your typical coffee shop au, about the typical struggles of college students. Including classes, work, and ofc relationships (of all kinds). Ships in...
14.2K 109 14
✨Stray Kids OT8 One Shot✨ Enjoy the stories! May contains broken grammar and it might be awkward haha yet I think I'm gonna embrace my writing style...
19.4K 882 20
Now that Y/N has left the states, how will their life change? What will happen to David? Will Y/N and the boys finally get their happily ever afters...