Top Horror Stories

By Calyvorra

Top horror stories More

Deal With The Devil
The Last Letter
smiles
Windows In The Bathroom
Are You Sure You Are Where You Should Be
Behind Closed Doors
Devil's Movie
A Vanishing Boy
I'm A Doll
Anna
Resurrected
Marian
A Gift of Mother-in-Law
I Missed You
Cat
Something Different
Old Mr Jones
Don't drink the water
At night
A New Kid
Black wedding
Behind the door
A phone call
awakening
mommy take me with you
He swore on his kids lives
Hand-killer
Digital camera

Cursed Skype

1.2K 28 2
By Calyvorra

Well… the whole thing started when I was talking with a friend of mine via Skype. All of a sudden, some Yarr999 wanted to be added. Message text was something like "?FṜIЭND¿". At first I thought someone’s just pulling off a prank and decided to put it on ice.  

But he didn’t stop and sent me requests for friendship again and again. Finally, I was fed up with it and added him. After I did it the only thing I remember was some picture with somebody else's disfigured face and message “WҘ r FṜIЭND$ nỔW” 

When I recovered myself… well, I was startled indeed. I was laying in the bath. Besides, not mine bath. When I got out of it, I came to the mirror. I damn near passed out. My face was the same as in the picture in Skype. I ran out of the bathroom. The house wasn’t mine. It seemed I was going nuts. I examined the house. It seemed that… creature, which had lived there was not very fond of appliances. Pieces of metal, microchips, glass, and tangled wires were here and there. I entered the room with a computer. It was the only working device, and, apparently, very old one. The window in the room was curtained with a carpet, and only light bulb on the ceiling lighted that room. Skype was on. My name was Yarr999. “What’s the fuck?!”, I thought. I had to do something about that.  

I found an old wardrobe, a jacket in it and came out into the street. I had no idea where I was. I asked where am I. A passing-by woman gave me a dubious look and went away. I asked a man the same question – and got the same reaction. Not knowing what to do, I returned home. At least there were money and food, but in a month there would be nothing.  

I went to the computer. There were many files on the desktop, pornography, anime, American cartoons, films… It felt like files belonged to different people. I logged in Skype. My body was online. Very well, let’s talk then. "What have you done?!", I typed, but got a medley of letters. The same was true for all my messages - in handwriting too. All the same.  

But then I caught sight of a text file on the desktop. Opened it. “You are the next cursed. Curse another person and lose your own curse. Further – instruction….” The text file was huge. There was a great deal of versions in various languages, including the English. How to curse was written in the instruction, but I won’t upload it, certainly not. Thanks to the instruction I also got to know how to TῩpЭlikEthᾄT– otherwise – if I typed as usual - I got that mess. Now I’m in a new body. The new life. And I’m typing it on the new computer. I found some user from the USA, he lived in Miami. He lived alone, as I understood. But I don’t feel good anyway. Now HE is ME. And I’ll never return my life.  

In no case do not add that user! I beg you, if you don’t want to lose everything - give up this idea. I go to my dreams. Goodbye. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 2.2K 26
Scary stories to tell your friends in the dark .
26.2K 1.4K 200
Scary stuff...
402 5 36
This is my book Ghost Stories
8K 178 45
A book full of the scariest of tales Woooooo(ghost noise)