Clementine and Male Reader: B...

By SawtoothEel0903

Clementine and Y/N have been to together since the beginning. Clementine has made a lot of mistakes that hurt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
The End?
Sequel Out Now

Chapter 29

2.2K 57 30
By SawtoothEel0903

A day has passed and Y/N opens his eyes and stares at the ceiling. He notices he's in a room and not outside anymore and realizes he's laying down. He slowly sits up and figures out that the room he's in is the room in the infirmary. He looks to his left and sees an IV stuck in his arm. He pulls it out and attempts to get up from the bed but is stopped by the pain in his abdomen.

Y/N: "...fuck..."

His shirt is missing and his lower abdomen is covered by bandages. His knuckles are also patched up.

The door to the room opens and he sees Leslie standing there. Her face is red from crying and she looks shocked to see him sitting up. She then runs over to him and forces him into a tight hug. She starts sobbing into his shoulder while he pats her back. The hug is hurting him but he doesn't care.

Leslie: "..I thought...y-you...d-died.." She says while still sobbing.

Y/N: "Don't worry. I'm okay."

Leslie: "...no you're not."

The door opens again and Heather walks in. She looks surprised to see Y/N sitting up.

Heather: "You shouldn't be sitting up."

Y/N: "It's alright, I'm fine."

Heather: "Y/N. You lost two liters of blood in almost thirty minutes. You're not fine."

Leslie: "Lay down."

Y/N: "Les-"

Leslie: "Please."

He sighs and lays back down on the bed.

Heather: "You have a broken rib and a lot of cuts and bruises. You need to rest."

Y/N: "Okay. How's Louis?"

Heather: "He has bruises, a few cuts, and I managed to clean up his wound from the tree branch. He's awake right now."

Y/N: "Good."

Leslie: "Heather, can you give us a moment alone, please?"

Heather: "Sure. If you need me I'll be outside."

Leslie: "Okay. Thank you."

She smiles and walks out the door.

Y/N: "If you're gonna kill m-"

She grabs him and pulls him into a deep kiss. She lets go and hugs him again.

Leslie: "I'm so sorry."

Y/N: "It's okay, Leslie."

Leslie: "No it's not. I sent you out there. If I hadn't, you wouldn't be like this."

Y/N: "Don't blame yourself for this. If I hadn't fought Louis in the first place, we wouldn't be here."

Leslie: "What happened out there?"

Y/N: "We got attacked. There was a boy who looked about the same age as us and a much larger man who had a Russian accent."

Leslie: "Where?"

Y/N: "On top of the waterfall."

Leslie: "By..?"

Y/N: "Yes by there."

Leslie: "What else happened?"

Y/N: "The shorter one asked about Clem and Violet?"

Leslie: "What did he want?"

Y/N: "He wanted to know where they were. I didn't tell him anything. Then the both of them said something about Louis looking familiar. After that he told the larger man to kill us and he threw us off of the cliff."

Leslie: "Oh my god."

Y/N: " Are the weapons okay?"

Leslie: "Yes. Why do you care about that?"

Y/N: "The crossbow was in there."

Leslie: "So?"

Y/N: "You gave it to me. I would be torn if I had lost it."

She smiles and plays with his hair.

Leslie: "I'm glad you liked it."

Y/N: "I love it. Anyone else came by?"

Leslie: "Isabel and Clementine came over while you were asleep. AJ wanted to come see you but Clementine didn't want him seeing you like that."

Y/N: "Damn."

Leslie: "You want me to go get him?"

Y/N: "If you don't mind."

Leslie: "I'll be right back."

She kisses him on the cheek and leaves the room. A few minutes later, the door opens but instead of Leslie, Clem walks in.

Clem: "Hey."

Y/N: "Hey."

Clem: "You okay?"

Y/N: "I still feel like shit, but I feel a lot better than before."

Clem: "Good."

Y/N: "How are you?"

Clem: "As good as I can be. I'm just stressed."

Y/N: "I get you."

Clem: "What happened out there?"

Y/N: "Like I told Leslie, we got attacked by two people. They asked for you and Violet."

Clem looks surprised.

Clem: "What did they look like?"

Y/N: "There was a big man who had a Russian accent and was wielding a huge weapon. There was also another man who looked young and had a buzz cut."

It hits Clem.

Clem: "Those were the ones who attacked us at the school. Delta."

Y/N looks surprised.

Y/N: "You're telling me, we ran into Delta?"

Clem: "It could be them. I remember two people who had a similar description that were with Lily during the attack.

She says while getting worried.

Y/N: "Hey."

He grabs her hand and holds it.

Y/N: "I won't let anything happen to any of you."

She smiles and then hugs him.

Y/N: "Where's Violet?

Clem: "She's at the house. She didn't want to come see you or Louis."

Y/N feels guilty. He knows she's mad because he broke his promise.

Clem: "I was just about to go back home since it was getting dark. You want me to get her?"

Y/N: "No it's fine. Just...tell her I'm sorry."

Clem looks confused but agrees anyway.

Clem: "I'll see you tomorrow."

Y/N: "See ya."

She leaves the room and Y/N lays his head down on the pillow.

Y/N: "I can't catch a break, can I?"

~~~~~~~~

Mark stands in a room with Abramovici and Lily. They broke the news to Lily that the kids are in the area that she sent them to. Mark and Abramovici watch as Lily looks intently at a map.

Abramovici: "Found anything?"

Mark: "Shut up!"

Lily: "Yes, in fact I did. No need for the silencing Mark."

Mark: "My mistake, ma'am."

Abramovici: "So?"

Lily: "The only place nearby is a settlement called Sunset. They must be there. I'll send Mark to scout there every now and then."

Mark: "Right now? It's nighttime."

Lily: "No. Like I said, every now and then. I need actual proof of where they are staying. I don't want to start another war with other people when we are low on supplies."

Mark: "Understood."

Lily: "You may leave now."

Mark and Abramovici nod and exit the room and the house. Once they're outside, Abramovici sees the gate open and Mark's girlfriend, Jasmine, walks in with other people.

Abramovici: "There's your girlfriend, pussy."

He slaps Mark on the back and walks away. Jasmine walks up to Mark and kisses him.

Mark: "You're back."

Jasmine: "There wasn't much to loot. What have you been up to?"

Mark: "Nothing much. Lily sent me and Abramo-bitchy on a mission. Other than that I've just been hanging around, bored, waiting for you."

Jasmine: "Aww, poor Marky was bored." She says as she pinches his cheeks.

He rolls his eyes and just lets it happen.

Jasmine: "Well since you're bored, why not have some fun?"

Mark: "Like what?"

Jasmine: "Like, something in the bed."

Mark shrugs his shoulders and grins.

Mark: "Alright then."

~~~~~~~~~~

Mark lays in bed awake while Jasmine is asleep next to him. He has something on his mind and it is bothering him. He gets up from the bed and goes over to his closet. He opens it and pulls out a backpack hidden under piles of clothing. He opens it and goes through it.

He pulls out an old picture of Leslie. She asked him to take it for her but she didn't like it. He kept it anyway. He looks at her and remembers all the memories he shared with her.

Mark: "Damn, she was beautiful."

He sets it down and continues going through the bag. He pulls out another picture of him and Leslie this time. He smiles at the picture and then crumbles it in his hand.

Mark: "I'll find you. You'll be mine again."

A/N: Apologies for the short chapter. Thanks for 8k reads. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 603 31
Clementine never realized she had an interest in girls until she found herself fantasizing about the blonde whom she's around everyday. When the bond...
51.4K 1.3K 39
Clementine and AJ have just been introduced to the kids at Ericson's School for troubled youth. The kids seem to take interest in Clem right away. Es...
18.7K 975 81
(Cover made by StupidlyWicked on Instagram. Go check them out for more amazing content. Please read seasons 1 and 2 before reading this season.) A fe...
9.2K 472 16
After Clementine finds herself dead, she wakes up in a different world... one where the dead never started walking. However, nobody else seems to rem...