Humnava

By binibhatt164

a sidnaaz os or ss on different concept and topic. sidnaaz"a perfect example who gave the meaning of emotiona... More

Note
ideas
bully love❤❤❤
Bully love
bully love
bully love❤
bully love❤❤💫
new idea
note
Bullied love
promo
Bullied love
Bullied love
Please do read
Bullied love
Bullied love
Thanks🙏
Bullied love
Bullied love
hey
Bullied love-end part 1
Bullied love end final part
humnava
hey
love cherished❤❤❤❤❤
Love cherished-1
love cherished-2
cherished love 3
romance in office
love like no other💔
love like no other💔
Love like no other💔
Love like no other💔
Love like no other💔
sorry💕

Bullied love

3.3K 310 61
By binibhatt164

2 chapters to go haye🙏🙏🙏🙏and ha still keep on commenting business tacoon and Secretary or politician and doctor❤❤

Bullied love-12

It had been three days Sid was suspended and paras got restricted all these days evil gang nor anyone directly came and talked with all as Sid while going asked kushal and vikas to take care of her and they did.

Kushal and vikas never let anyone come near her during this days asim was the one who continuously asked her forgiveness and sana being pure soul forgives him though she gets to know twinkle and a SIM were dating.

As whenever girls squad used to sit together and talk tab asim used to be there with twinkle.

Sana reveals to four of them whatever happened between her and sid and most important during this days sana and sid were coming closer with everyday video call and phones.

But both still were not ready to reveal their feelings though their hearts were coming closer.

Denial sometimes is actually the best thing cause it can sometimes give you and your feelings a reality check.

Here sana was at warrior high getting all ready to leave as this was last class of her.

Whole college wanted to know what sidnaaz share but since that day both of them didn't met in school ya they did outside couple of times.

Here sana comes out of class arranging her bags through one hand as she was busy moving towards her locker.
Followed by Jasmine who was busy holding sana as she may fall akansha and Shefali were laughing at sana old punjab memories.

All four of girls are best friend and obviously their friendship which was getting more stronger like sid kushal and vikas making everyone envy them.

Akansha-"sana babydoll seriously God I have to meet shehbaaz."

Jasmine hits akansha head with her book from one hand as from another she was holding sana.

All four were busy on their own world not knowing that evil gang were watching them.

Asim who wasn't present with evil gang right now comes forward where dumbo and all thought he came to meet her but he moves towards Jasmine making them shocked.

Though whole college got to know about asim and himanshi ka break up including Jasmine and himanshi ka fight.
Seeing asim going towards Jasmine himanshi k ovaries pe lag gayi😂😂

Himanshi-"ye asim ji aisa kaise kar sakte hai ye ladkiya humara sab kuch lerahi hai aarti aapse aur devolina aapka siddharth ji then this Jasmine humara asim"(bille bille nain kudiyo loco choco pocco😂😂😂)

Here again moves towards them and Jasmine hugs him tightly making all three girls and asim smile at her.
Asim-"hi sana sorry wo"
Sana-"abhi thappad marungi aap jijaji ho aur saali se koi sorry bolta hai kya"
Asim smiles and side hugs her.

Akansha-"waise sorry bahana hai aapko iss gadhi ko lejana hai lejaiye aapka maal hai"

All three of them starts laughing making both Jasmine and asim blush.

All their moment was noticed by evil gang.
Here kushal and vikas comes.

Vikas-"khushi "
And hugs sana tightly all 7 of them were talking and laughing though they knew everyone were looking at them.

Suddenly all becomes silent as all eyes goes towards a figure who enters there and hugs rashmi

Vikas and kushal had anger in their eyes while asim hated her presence.
Jasmine rolls her eyes as she knew her while akansha Shefali and sana looks at each other.

It was going to be one year of them in this college though they joined directly at second year but ya they never saw here in almost this one year.

Sana who is too good to notice people knew in just minutes her entry spoke power but this people who mattered to her hated her and whole college weren't interested in her.
She got those too bad vibes from her.

Sana-"kon hai ye"

Asim looks at her and with hate in his voice-"dhwani bhanshi siddharth ex girlfriend"

Here sana looks at him cause she had talked with Sid and he himself revealed all his ex gf he had many of them but not even for once he mentioned her name.

Sana-"but he didn't we talked about this and he told me names of all his exes including rashmi and all but"

Kushal-"cause they weren't important he never actually dated them in all forms it was one sided and just for name ya he may have slept with some but he didn't care"

Sana was in her own thoughts

Sana pov-

It had been days me and sid are reciprocating our feelings Ya though we didn't kissed till now but we even did things like couples would do he said he somewhere have soft corner so I did accept .
We talked about our share of past but he wahe guru ji usne ek baar vi uska naam nahi liya

End of pov

Sana comes back from her thoughts hearing Shefali.

Shefali-"tu Sid se puch lena itna kya soch rahi hai"

Before sana could answer her

Vikas-"don't please sidse iss ladki k bareme baat mat karna trust me he loves you he started to come back from his dark life back to light so don't let him himself tell you"

Sana believed siddharth in all this time she knew that Sid had some sort of past and she knew he would tell her.
Sana smiles at them and gives last look at dhwani and leaves from there.

She comes outside in her own land when she noticed sid car parked in front of parking area and then yehi kaafi tha sana becomes too happy and before Sid comes out of car completely she hugs him tightly.

Sana-"haye kullu"

Yes during these days sana started calling him kullu😂😂

Sid smiles at her antics and pats her head softly.
He loved her pampering session though he always acted like he was irritated.

Love isn't proved by telling your partner I love you every single times you can act like your irritated still can make her feel love through your actions and sid wasn't man who spoke he was man of action.

Promo-

Sid and sana first date
Dhwani and sid relation
Band of aarti

Batana kaisa tha
Total words-1300

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 37.5K 57
They say, "Love is not limited by our relationships but shapes how they flow! Relationships do not define us, but allow us to grow.. " Just going ahe...
44.2K 2.5K 12
Welcome to another fiction! The title itself says a lot! I will be describing Sidharth and Shehnaaz's moments and how they spent the whole five days...
391K 35.4K 56
A cousin love story♡︎ Opposite attracts , right? Yes, It does❤️ Enjoy the beautiful love story of sidharth and his naaz🌷
476K 40.9K 104
Sometimes A simple lovestory can create magic 💞