Rizzoli & Isles: Do-Over

Von KarnnaSmith

What if Rizzoli never had a miscarriage? Mehr

Chapter One: Birth Part 1
Chapter Two: Birth Part 2
Chapter Three: Day 1
Chapter Four: Preparing
Chapter Five: Baby Shopping
Chapter Six: The Night Before
Chapter Seven: First Day of Kindergarten
Chapter Eight: The Bullet
Chapter Nine: The Zoo
Chapter Ten: Another Day
Chapter Eleven: Guess Who?
Chapter Twelve: Welcome Home
Chapter Thirteen: Like Old Times
Chapter Fourteen: Home
Chapter Fifteen: The Beach
Chapter Sixteen: A Party
Chapter Seventeen: Hangover
Chapter Eighteen: Back to School
Chapter Nineteen: Falling
Chapter Twenty: The Family Picnic
Chapter Twenty-One: Date Night
Chapter Twenty-Two: Sick
Chapter Twenty-Three: Sick Part 2
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sick Part 3
Chapter Twenty-Five: Sick Part 4
Chapter Twenty-Six: Jane's Secret
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Happy Birthday
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Getaway
Chapter Twenty-Nine: The Morning After
Chapter Thirty: Morning Sickness
Chapter Thirty-One: The Carnival
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Carnival Part 2
Chapter Thirty-Three: Hands Off
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Proposal
Chapter Thirty-Five: The Return Home
Chapter Thirty-Six: Surprise!
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Wedding
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Cravings
Chapter Forty: Breakfast
Chapter Forty-One: Gender Reveal
Chapter Forty-Two: Baby Planning
Chapter Forty-Three: Back To Work
Chapter Forty-Four: The Final

Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Baby?

181 1 0
Von KarnnaSmith

Jane Rizzoli

"We're having a baby." I pulled back and looked into his eyes. "A baby!"

Casey nodded and tried his best to ignore the burning tears in his eyes. "We're having a baby."

"We are," I whispered, tangling one of my hands around his neck. I pressed my lips against his in a fierce, loving kiss.

"That's so scary," he said softly as we broke the kiss.

I nodded as I rested my forehead against his. "Yes."

"You're gonna be so beautiful," he smiled at me in his arms and pecked my lips. "I can't wait for you to swell up so I can take care of you and love you even more than I do now, even though I think that might be impossible."

"Oh Casey." I chuckled and pressed my lips against his. The kiss heated up after only a second until the front door opened and Ma's voice called out to us.

"Can we wait a bit to tell her? Keep it to ourselves to enjoy it for now?" I smiled at him in his arms.

Casey nodded. "We should tell Isa first before we tell Angela... I can't wait to see her face when we tell her she's going to be a big sister."

"Agreed." I chuckled, kissed his lips one more time and walked out of the room to greet my mother and my daughter.

As soon as Isa saw me, her face lit up with a sweet smile and she ran towards me. "Mommy!"

I smiled at my beautiful girl and opened my arms to lift Isa up in the air. "Hi, baby!"

Isa's short arms wrapped around my neck, pressing kisses to the side of her head. "Did you have fun?"

Isa nodded and untangled herself when she saw Casey entering the living room. She smiled at her dad and reached out her arms towards the blonde. "Daddy."

Casey smiled lovingly and cupped Isa's face to kiss her cheek. "Hello, pretty girl."

"I gotta go," Ma smiled at us and zipped up her coat. "She already had lunch, her stuff is in her bag." She quickly headed towards us to kiss our cheek and to caress Isa's dark curls.

"Thank you, Angela."

Ma waved her hand and shook her head. "Happy to help. Bye!"

I furrowed my brow. "Why's she in such a hurry?"

Casey shrugged and gently took Isa from my arm to hug her to his front. "I have no idea." He smiled at me before closing his eyes, his face simply glowing with happiness. Ma's activities were very far off my mind right now. "How about homemade pizza for dinner?" he asked, pulling back to look at Isa.

Isa's lips curled up into a happy smile while she nodded. "Yeah."

I felt my heart filling with unconditional love as I watched Casey tucking a strand of hair behind Isa's ear. He pressed a kiss to her forehead. "How was your day with Nana?"

Isa shrugged and leaned forward to hide herself in his neck. "Good."

I caressed Isa's back before I headed towards the kitchen to prepare some tea. "What did you do, Isa?"

"Nana reads me one story and I plays with the dolls."

"Oh Nana spoils you with all her stories." Casey chuckled and kissed Isa's cheek before putting her down at one of the stools at the kitchen counter.

Isa looked up at her dad and furrowed her brow, looking curious. "Why's you so happy, Daddy?"

Casey smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm just happy."

"Why? Did Mommy reads you stories too?"

I laughed. "Yeah, I read really good stories."

Isa started to chuckle but her smile fell when she realized I wasn't honest with her. "You don't read Daddy stories."

"No, she doesn't." Casey took a cup of tea from me and gave me a quick kiss. "Unfortunately."

I smirked. I looked at Isa and saw that the girl was still looking expectantly at us.

"Why don't we just tell her?" Casey whispered to me. "You can't lie and she'll notice something's going on."

I sighed deeply and looked at the little girl at the counter. "I don't know..."

"She'll notice anyway. Nothing goes past her, you know that."

"That's true..." I nodded and pursed my lips in thought for a while. "Okay."

Casey smiled and pressed a quick kiss to my lips. "Isa?"

"Yeah?" Isa straightened her back, sensing that she was about to get the latest news.

Casey sat next to our daughter. I placed my hand on his shoulders as I stood behind him. "We're... Well... Mommy," he looked up at me and smiled, "Mommy's pregnant."

Isa furrowed her brow.

"We're going to have a baby."

Dark brown eyes widened in surprise and happiness, Isa's mouth falling open. "A real baby?"

"Yes," I chuckled. "A real baby."

"There's a baby growing in Mommy's belly and it needs to grow for a really long time but next year, you're going to be a big sister."

"A sister?" Isa gasped and sat up on her knees. "I's gonna has a sister?"

I smiled at Isa's beautiful smile. "Or a brother. You're going to be a big sister. You're going to get a baby brother or sister."

"Y'know, just like the dolls, only real." Casey gently caressed Isa's cheek. "And louder. And smellier."

I laughed and wrapped my arms around Casey's chest from behind, placing a kiss on his temple. "And so much better."

"Is't gonna be boy or a girl?" Isa asked, her brain still working overdrive to understand the concept of pregnancy.

"We don't know yet." I untangled myself from him and stepped in between Isa and Casey to brush my hand through Isa's curls.

Isa nodded and looked down at my still flat stomach that was clad in a blue dress. "Is it in your belly?" Isa furrowed her brow, slightly mortified by the idea of a baby in someone's stomach.

I placed my hands on my stomach and smiled lovingly. "Yes. But it's still very small."

"Mommy's gonna get reeeeaal fat soon!" Casey smirked and lifted Isa off her chair, swinging her through the air before settling her on his hip.

Isa giggled. "Mommy's not fat."

"The baby's gonna make her fat, you'll see." Casey smirked and kissed his daughter's temple. "But only her belly. And she's gonna be prettier and prettier everyday."

Isa nodded in agreement. "Mommy's the prettiest."

"Hm." Casey nodded and cupped my face to press his lips against my blushing cheek. "I agree."

My cheeks reddened further and I averted my gaze towards my feet, eliciting a sweet chuckle from Casey. "You're adorable."

"Stop it." I laughed and shook my head. "I love you." I kissed Casey's smiling lips before turning to kiss Isa's forehead. "And I love you too."

"When's the baby gonna come?" Isa asked, her mind still occupied with my pregnancy.

"Oh not for a very long time."

Isa furrowed her brow and wiggled in Casey's arms to pull the watch out of her pocket. "When the big one goes around all the way?"

I chuckled. "No, honey. It will be a few more months. So, a very long time."

"Oh." Isa's facial expression dropped and she wiggled the watch back into the pocket of her skirt. She still held on to it whenever she was away from us. It comforted her.

"That way," I said softly, "we have enough time to prepare."

"Why?"

"So we'll be ready when the baby arrives," Casey smirked and kissed the girl's temple. "Any more questions?"

Isa giggled and shook her head. She squirmed free from Casey's arm, signaling that the conversation was over. "Can I makes a drawing for the baby?"

Casey smiled. "Yeah, Iz. I think the baby's gonna love that." He put Isa on the floor and watched her hurrying towards the closet to get out some paper and pencils.

My arms wrapped back around his chest from behind, my lips pressing lazy kisses across his jaw and neck. Casey leaned back into the embrace and closed his eyes at the lovely feel of me so close against him. "I love you, Jane," he whispered.

"I love you too." I rested my cheek against Casey's temple.

Casey smirked and opened his eyes to turn his head and look into my sparkling eyes. "We're having a baby."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.4K 53 24
What would happen if Rowan never got her memory back? What would happen if there was never an attack? Would she be happy living as a girl she can't r...
13.5K 204 9
What if Katniss really was pregnant during the 75th Annual Hunger Games? This is a reimagined version of Catching Fire because we all know more happ...
10.4K 191 20
what If Nina got pregnant and didn't tell Ian and Ian shows back in ninas life and finds out Nina secret how will he react will his daughter like him...
8K 230 26
i know barely anybody has seen rizzoli and isles, but i ship them massively (whats new, me shipping a non-cannon wlw couple) and i want a place to pu...