If you had to choose, would y...

Von ItsJazz

Monica Princeton is counting down the days to her 17th birthday. She has a good life, she's attractive, got f... Mehr

Meeting the new guy
The poem.
Shiver
I don't trust myself
I'm living here, and befriended a slave.. Not smart
Should I be happy he's my hero?
Confused

He cheated, I also cheated

471 8 6
Von ItsJazz

The next morning I woke up from a siren screaming in my room. I hit a few things and the noise stopped. Turns out the noise was just my alarm. Eh I slowly got up and checked my phone. One text message.

Jason: Babe, sorry I couldn't make it over last night.

Oh jerk, he said he would come but he didn't. OH MY GOD. I kissed Devon. I kissed Devon. Oh god. I can't believe. I'm the jerk not Jason. What do I do!?

I was going to act like it was a normal day, but I'll tell Jason of course. Won't I?

I was wearing straight jeans, a shirt and cardigon and some black converses. My hair was just brushed messily and I added some light make up. Ran downstairs grabbed a roll for breakfast on the go.

It took me a whole 15 minutes to get to school. I didn't see Devon when I got there. Although everyone was looking at me funny. Seriously everybody was looking. Oh my god, Devon didn't tell everyone did he!? He wouldn't do that.

I saw Jason.

"Jason we need to talk." I said seriously.

He nodded.

"Here in this classroom so we're alone." He told me.

"Now theres-" I started.

"Okay lets just say I'm so sorry. It was a mistake, it will never ever happen again I promise. You need to know that, trust me." He told me.

"Wait, what?" I asked confused.

"Last night, I'm sorry. I will never talk to Emily again. It was a one night stand with her I swear." He said.

Oh my god. Is he saying he CHEATED ON ME with my BESTFRIEND!

"What! Why would you do that?!" I was crying.

"You didn't know? I thought that was why you wanted to talk..." He told me.

"I can't believe you. I hate you. I SERIOUSLY HATE YOU! Never talk to me again!" I ran out of the room crying.

Why would he cheat on me! With Emily!

I ran down the whole hall way, I bumped into someone. Emily.

"Monica..." She started to say.

"Don't. Ever. Speak. To. Me." I got out between the sobs.

I continued to run. I pushed the door open and slammed into someone so hard that I was about to fall and hit the ground. Although they caught me in their arms. I looked up. Devon.

"What's wrong?" He was all of a sudden angry. "Who made you upset!"

"Please take me away from here." I begged him.

He nodded and took me to his car. He drove. I must of fell asleep because I woke up and we were still driving and were literally in the middle of nowhere. We must have been driving for hours.

I was almost scared. I had to remember I didn't know this guy.

"Hey." I said my voice cracking just the slightest.

"Oh you're awake." He said smiling.

"Yeah, so where are we?" I asked curious.

"Well darling, we are on the way to our new home." He smiled.

Oh god.

__________________________________________________________________________

Yes it's very very short! But just a little something to keep you going! :D

Comment and vote please,

Thanks!

Jazz

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3M 117K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
456K 6.4K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
237K 26.9K 69
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
674K 35.7K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...