𝗮𝗰𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 ✰...

By mattiafanficsss69

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ "You know what?" He sat down on the edge of my bed. I shook my head no, giving him a weird... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042.
prologue
¡sequel info!

017

8.9K 133 204
By mattiafanficsss69

Narrative

Isla peeped out the window at Mattias words, and true enough. Patrick's car had pulled up next to the Polibio house.

The young female quickly grabbed her purse and walked upstairs where she hugged Maria and Luca goodbye.

"I'll be back home before midnight, is that alright?" Isla asked as she put on her heels.

"Yes, just text us if you need us to pick you up" Luca answered while Maria nodded.
"Just remember to have fun hunny" Maria pulled a strand of Islas hair behind her ear before she walked out the door towards her date.

Patrick's face lit up as he saw the beautiful girl walking towards his car.
The sun made her skin a honey like colour, the dress and her pumps helping her look even better.

He quickly jumped out of his car, and walked towards her. He gave her a quick embrace before walking to the passenger side of the car.

Just as Patrick opened the door for Isla she caught a pair of brown eyes watching them.
She rolled her own at Mattia, making sure he saw from the cellar window.

Patrick got in the drivers seat, quickly starting the vehicle and drove off towards PVHS.

The couple of teens small talked, held hands and sang to the sweet music on the radio.
Patrick had a huge smile plastered to his face when they pulled up to the school, while Isla looked slightly more serious.

It's not that she weren't excited, because she was. This, in fact, were one of the things she had looked most forward to, in her year as an exchange student, but her thoughts kept interrupting her excitement.

The thoughts of what had happened just minutes before Patrick had picked her up.
The scenario kept repeating it self. Of how she felt under Mattias touch and of how she didn't want him to stop.

"Isla?" Patrick interrupted her thoughts as he stood holding the door open for her.
She quickly shook her head, turning back to reality as she took Patrick's hand and walked towards the entrance.

Loads of dressed up students were packed into the hallway, either trying to find their friends, taking pictures of themselves or standing in line for the photobooth.

Isla took a moment to just take everything in before the two lovebirds walked to the gym.
It were decorated in the schools colours, white and dark green.

Some low music were playing through the speakers, while some of the teachers had begun to serve the drinks. Of course, alcohol free.

But what the teachers didn't know was that Patrick Lettre, amongst many other students, had brought their own alcohol to get the party started.

Isla spotted her friends in the crowd, dragging Patrick and her towards them.
"Hi guys!" She exclaimed as the two reached the many.

"Hi!" They all said in sync.
Isla hugged each of them with Patrick standing awkwardly behind her.
He weren't really popular amongst the group of friends, they knew his reputation.
But Isla didn't, and why burst her bubble?

Kairi introduced her to his date. A beautiful blonde girl named Ellie. The pair were a perfect match, both being the same height.
Erin went with Alvaro, Alejandro and Amina and Roshaun with a girl from Islas soccer team, named Olivia.

They all went to get their drinks as a pair stepped into the gym, making everyone stop in their tracks.

Mattia and Jenna.

"Why is he with her?" Kairi asked, maybe a little too loud. Isla would answer him, but she stopped herself, as she knew it probably wouldn't be the best idea when Patrick stood next to her.

The tall Italian and the slightly shorter American walked up to the rest of the friend group.
"Hi friends, long time no see huh?" Jenna said, her voice more sugary than ever.

Everyone looked around, trying to get a glimpse of each other's reactions, which turned out to make an awkward long moment of silence.

"I wouldn't call you a friend" Amina spat brutally honest, saying what everyone thought, but no one dared to say. Expect her of course.
Isla couldn't help but laugh, earning a glare from Jenna.

The group joined most of the others students dancing, as the volume got higher and higher.
Soon a slight scent of sweat mixed with alcohol were spread across the whole gym, but none of the young teens cared.

A few hours had passed when Mattia pulled Isla to the hallway. "What's up?" Isla slurred, leaning against a locker to keep her balance.

Mattia smirked like he had earlier, before pulling the girl towards him. He quickly grabbed her hips before slamming his lips against hers.
They both tasted like a mix of the punch served in the gym and a strong vodka.

"Babe where'd you g-" Patrick walked around the corner, almost stumbling into the two teenagers making out.

Isla quickly pulled away, realising what she had done. She looked at Mattia but quickly her gaze were on a very angry Patrick.
He fumbled a bit around with his words before deciding to say a simply, yet powerful "fuck you"

He turned around on his heels, and Isla would have followed him if it weren't for Mattia grabbing her wrist.
"Let go of me" She whispered through gritted teeth, but Mattia didn't.
Instead he kept her in his grip.

After a few moments Isla finally catched on.
"You knew he were coming, didn't you?" Her cheeks reddened by the anger filling her body.
"That's why you did it! You filthy bastard" Isla were yelling now, using two of her finest British words.

Mattia shook his head with a grin, he still hadn't let go of Islas wrist.
Music were heard banging from the gym as the door opened and out stumbled they boys, Erin and Amina.

"What happened?" Alejandros dared to ask, earning a glare from Isla.

Mattia were the first of the two to open his mouth and explain the situation.
"We kissed. Patrick saw" It glided off of his tongue smoothly, with no emotion and certainly no regret.

Kairi and Roshaun tried holding in a laugh, but Amina quickly cut them off.
"Isla?" She asked, wanting her point of view.

"He kissed me, knowing Patrick would come look for me. And so he did" Surprisingly she weren't crying, but her voice were slightly raised and her fists were turned into balls, her nails digging into her palms.

"You actually did that?" Kairi asked, an impressed expression on his face. Ale slapped him harshly.
"Don't ask that now" he whispered, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Fuck off" Isla snapped before turning around, walking with steady steps towards an exit.
Two sets of footsteps were heard behind her, her two best friends had of course followed her.

"Isla wait" Erin said as they tried catching up with her. They eventually did as they stepped out onto the empty field.
Isla turned around, the tears were now rolling down her cheeks, making her mascara go along with it.

The three girls sat down on one of the bleachers, all of them getting goosebumps from the chilly October air.

After many moments of comforting Isla all of their phones lit up, getting a notification from Instagram.
Erin picked her phone up, her face wearing a weird expression.
"Who the fuck is gossippvhs?" She asked, both her brows raised.

"What do you mean?" Amina asked, taking Erins phone out of her hands.
A gasp escaped her mouth as she saw the profile, alongside the pictures that was posted.

"Let me see" Isla snapped the phone, she gasped too at the picture. A picture of a topless female.
A picture of her topless.

"That's me" she whispered, tears stinging her eyes once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 7.2K 58
Your First year of College begins you don't know what to expect. No dorm partner, no friends just a boy u stays opposite your room. Well you thought...
662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...