Spiderkook【ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴠ...

By Dippy08

A story in which Jungkook is the Spider-Man and Taehyung as his boyfriend and both are ready to risk it all f... More

🕸️• Introduction •🕸️
•01• Arachnidism (Prequel)
•02• Scrutiny
•03• Disguise
•04• Mundane
•05• Dilemma
•06• Misery
•07• Fallacy
•09• Espial
•10• Confession
•11• Divulge
•12• Evocation
•13• Vulnerable
•14• Amorous (M)
•15• Reminiscence
•16• Malevolent
•17• Pandemonium
•18• Anguish
•19• Envious
•20• Devastation
•21• Inevitable
•22• Rendezvous
•23• Ecstasy (M)
•24• Felicity
•25• Vindication
•26• Conquer
•27• Mettle
•28• Elation
•29• Enamored
•30• Forfeiture
•31• Apology
•32• Euphoria (Epilogue)
🕷️• SEQUEL •🕷️
•33• Anew (Sequel)
•34• L'amour (M)
•35• Insecurities
•36• Estranged
•37• Culpability
•38• Despair
•39• Discern
•40• Asunder
•41• Resolution
•42• Permitted
•43• Douce (M)
•44• Succour
•45• Reawakening
•46• Encounter
•47• Plea
•48• Complicated
•49• Revealed
•50• Elucidate
•51• Sacrifice
•52• Contentment
•53• Serendipity (Epilogue 2.0)
•54•

•08• Surmise

7.8K 528 388
By Dippy08

Another day passed by and Jungkook now decided to not bother Taehyung again, he in fact wasn't in a mood to talk anymore. Taehyung was the only one he talked to, the only one he shared things with and he didn’t want to hurt Taehyung. Maybe Jungkook wasn’t a good friend enough.

The mistake was his, the thing is Jungkook realized Taehyung’s value a little late. His Uncle used to say, when there is no effort, there is nothing. 

Taehyung's frustration grew more and more and all he wanted to do was smack Jungkook’s head and also yell out how much he missed him at the same time. They both had become an essential part of each other's lives and it wasn't easy to stay away.

Taehyung couldn't sleep at night, he thought of how Jungkook followed him around. Taehyung thinks he messed up in the canteen, maybe he should've stayed there with Jungkook but at the same time anger blew up in him thinking of how the latter didn’t even bother to text or apologize to him. Serves him right.

Jungkook on the other hand, still believes he sent a message and concluded that Taehyung doesn’t want to talk to him anymore. 

In short, they two were trapped in a whole big misunderstanding.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

From the next day, they reached the college separately knowing that neither of them won't wait anymore.

Taehyung reached the campus earlier and Jaewon began small talks and Jungkook walked right in when Jaewon and Taehyung were having a conversation together. How perfect could the timing get?

Everything around Jungkook was completely messed up and now Taehyung being with others didn't help it at all. 

Taehyung is supposed to be mine. 

Jungkook decided to say sorry to Taehyung today but watching him with Jaewon changed his mind.

"You’ll see now, you nerdy Jaewon, I'll show you who I really am." Jungkook broke the pen into two out of anger.

Jaewon turned to the side and Jungkook passed him a death glare which made him gulp and immediately turn to Taehyung’s side.

“You okay Jaewon?”

“Uh-um Jungkook, uh-he is glaring.”

"Keep pretending Jungkook, I see everything." Taehyung smiled to himself, enjoying Jungkook's jealousy clearing dripping off his actions.

All the students walked in as soon as the professor began the class. Yugyeom joined with Jungkook and both had a good chat together. Taehyung rolled his eyes, watching them laughing together.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

For the next period, they all moved to the lab because their professor had assigned them suitable projects to work on in pairs.

Taehyung sighed contentedly when his partner said that he could do things on his own but Taehyung still asked if he could join and help and Jaewon couldn't deny. Jungkook was still shooting bullets with his glare, watching Jaewon around Taehyung.

"Hey Kook you're coming over tonight, right?" Yugyeom asked as he removed his lab coat and Jungkook nodded, hitting his fist with his friend.

"So see you around Yug, will bring you cookies from Ma."

Yugyeom chuckled softly and patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"You think cookies and drinks work fine?" Yugyeom joked and Jungkook laughed.

"We aren't drinking tonight." Jungkook said on a serious note now, his sudden seriousness made Yugyeom to nod his head in agreement.

"Yes alright. Okay see ya later then." Yugyeom said and walked away, leaving Jungkook who was busy putting his things in his locker.

When Jungkook closed his locker, it was only Taehyung there who was pulling out his lab coat. Jungkook froze for a second, he couldn't help but stand there and stare at him. Jungkook missed watching his pretty face which only had blank expressions nowadays. 

Is it because of me?

Taehyung caught him staring and both stared at each other for a while until Jungkook decided to break the contact and began to walk out.

He started to take steps leisurely, waiting for Taehyung to say something while Taehyung was internally screaming at him to stay and say something.

This continued until Jungkook reached outside the locker room. Jungkook hit his back with the wall and sighed but before Taehyung could step outside, he walked away and Taehyung knew everything he was doing.

"Coward."

Just when Jungkook was on his way to the canteen, his brain alarmed him, this time strongly which meant something was wrong around him.

His first instinct was to find Taehyung. He quickly ran upstairs and threw his bag and clothes on the terrace before flying down as Spider-Man.

The laboratory was on fire. Some noobs messed up on the connections and scurried away. Fortunately, Taehyung was far away from the mess but Jaewon along with couple other boys and few girls were stuck in the lab.

Spider-man had rushed inside through an open window who saw students screaming and panicking because the fire was near the door and they couldn't run out.

"Idiots, what the fuck is wrong with you all? Where's the goddamn fire extinguisher?" Spider-Man snapped and students were caught off guard by the sudden voice behind them.

"SPIDER MAN?!" The ten girls who were stuck inside started to squeal in high pitch voices and Spider-Man had to cover his ears with his hands. The girls tried to run to him but there was fire growing.

"Don’t move! Stay where you are. For God’s sake, keep your voice down!”

"S-spider-Man, the fire extinguisher is outside and we can't go out." Jaewon said, slightly shaking and panicking.

"Oh is it?" Spider-Man looked around and an idea popped in his head.

"Girls, let’s get you get out of here now." He said and the girls squealed again.

“Quiet!” Girls nodded now.

The open window was the only way now. While the college staffs was busy handling the fire from the outside, Spidey was helping students to reach to the ground safely.

He stood near the window and looked down. He was almost 20 ft. above from the ground. The fire was growing stronger and a loud crack was heard near the door.

"Listen guys, we need to get out of here quickly. Hold onto my web strings tightly. I’ll shoot one by one so all of you can reach down. Line up quickly." He said and girls started to fight to be the first one.

Spider-Man put his hands on his hips and face-palmed himself.

"Boys, get out now!" The boys ran to the window and Spidey started to help them get down with the help of his web strings.

Some girls were still fighting so he just shot his web on all at once and quickly got them down.

Now only one was left and it was Jaewon.

Spider-Man being Jungkook had something else in his mind. He smirked behind the mask and decided to play with the kid.

Payback time.

"C'mere you kid." Jaewon came to him, he thought Spider-Man would help him get down like others but he was wrong.

When he held Spider-Man's string and clung through it, he thought Spidey would slowly shoot more and more until he would reach down but Spiderman attached his string to the window while he was still few meters above the ground.

"Oops, got an emergency. Bye kiddo." He teased Jaewon who was gripping onto the string tightly as if his whole life depended upon it which actually did. The students standing down laughed when they heard him wailing.

Meanwhile this Spider-Man helped the management to extinguish the fire and checked again if everything was alright.

He came down and signaled the kids to remain quiet while he watched Jaewon who was still clinging to the string, crying and calling his mom out of fear.

"Hey you!" Jaewon slowly looked down, his hands were too weak to hold the string anymore.

"S-save me please." He pleaded and Spider Man chuckled.

"Jump and I'll catch you." He spread his arms and Jaewon jumped wholeheartedly.

Spider-Man caught him in a bridal style and just when Jaewon broke into a sheepish smile Spider-Man let him down and Jaewon tumbled, his back hitting the ground.

"Learn to save yourself and remember, not everything belongs to you. Got it?" Spider-Man whispered to him, his mind clearly going back to the scene where Jaewon called Taehyung as his.

The girls had surrounded their superhero again to thank him.

Meanwhile Taehyung was witnessing all of this from the terrace. He saw Jungkook rushing there so he followed him but he was not expecting to see his clothes and bag there.

Though he didn't want to think in that direction where his brain was pushing him but somewhere deep down, he had a very strong feeling.

"Is Jungkook actually S-spider-Man?" He thought and saw Spider-Man down there, stuck between girls. Spiderman helped himself to get out of the crowd and Taehyung managed to run away from the terrace.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Following night, Jungkook went to Yugyeom's place, to say it was a house would be an understatement. It was a mansion; a fine garage with many luxurious cars, a swimming pool, back garden with a golf greens and a lot security around.

The large hallway to the living room, it looked even larger inside. Adorned beautifully and designed with wingate interiors, having cushions with leopard skin coverings and mats made with real fur.

Jungkook scrunched up his nose when the strong smell of alcohol hit his nostrils. Yugyeom walked to the end of the drawing room which surprisinly led to a game room.

As he entered the large room which for reason had an additional personal bar, he found a familiar figure sitting in a recliner, back facing them.

Long straight hair tied up in a bun and broad muscular back covered with a silk robe.

He soon got distracted by a click sound when Yugyeom hit a ball with his stick while playing snooker. 

“Hey Dad.”

“Son. You bought a guest?”

Yugyeom's father placed his glass down and pulled the cigar out of his mouth to now see the young man coming. His gaze finally met with Jungkook's who smiled awkwardly.

"Hello." Jungkook greeted shyly and Yugyeom's father stood up and tied his silk robe before walking to greet his guest.

"Nice to meet you. Jungkook? If I'm right." Jungkook nodded and Dr. Hoki pulled Jungkook into a hug and patted his back hardly, making Jungkook to almost choke by the heavy hands.

"Dad, c'mon." Yugyeom's tone showed how annoyed he was.

Mr. Hoki put his cigar in his mouth again before patting Jungkook's shoulder and moved his fingers, signing carelessly asking him to sit down.

Yugyeom sat on the couch and Jungkook in front of him.

“Dad can be a little awkward at first. Don’t mind him.”

“It’s fine Yug.”

Mr. Hoki went back to his mini bar to serve a drink for the boys.

"So Jungkook, what's your full name?" Mr. Hoki asked, trying to lighten up the awkwardness of their surroundings.

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Very well Mr. Jeon Jungkook, what does your father do?" He asked as he poured some drink in  delicate tulip glasses.

"Dad please, he is here for the project, not an interview." Yugyeom intervened. 

"Ah my bad." Mr. Hoki chuckled now and Jungkook was playing with his hands awkwardly.

Mr. Hoki now joined them and offered drinks. Yugyeom took his glass but Jungkook shook his head, denying the offer to the drink.

"Goodness! You don't drink yet? What about some soft drink then, little boy?" Mr. Hoki asked and laughed on his own joke and Jungkook felt offended.

"Dad." Yugyeom whined again.

"My apologies but Jungkook you didn't tell me about your father." He asked the same question and Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Dad can you cut it? His father is no more. Stop bothering us and do your work."

Yugyeom sighed hardly now and stood up, signalling Jungkook to follow him to his room because his father was being too much.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry. I didn't know about your father." Mr. Hoki apologized, putting his glass down now.

Yugyeom rolled his eyes and took Jungkook to his room. They were finally away from more tantalizing questions.

"You didn't bring the cookies?" Yugyeom asked and Jungkook nodded smiling a little as he pulled out a box from his bag which Yugyeom snatched away quickly.

"Ah it's mine now." He said and Jungkook chuckled.

"Before we start. I have a news. It’s my birthday party tomorrow and you’re coming.”

“Oh, that’s cool. I’ll be there.”

“Yeah better be and be proud you are my first guest.”

Yugyeom smirked and said as he began munching on the cookies.

"Thanks." Jungkook chuckled and thanked him.

"Dad made all the arrangements, you know him. Ah have to invite others tomorrow in college. I want you there in the evening, okay? We're gonna party all night." Yugyeom said excitedly and Jungkook smiled and showed a thumbs up.

"What do you want for a present?" Jungkook asked and Yugyeom raised his one brow.

"Your presence." He answered and Jungkook chuckled.

"Gotcha.”

"Let's work on our project then?"

"Yeah sure.”

🕸️🕷️🕸️

The whole incident had Taehyung in a shock. He was in his bed and he didn't know what to do with this information. He was traumatized first and now puzzled.

How did Spider-Man know his name? How could he know his address? What was Jungkook's clothes were doing there? If Jungkook is Spider-Man then how? If not, how did Spider Man knows all of this?

The entire night went away like this, Taehyung collecting his thoughts and theories to only put himself in more confusion.

If it was true, the thing that would hurt Taehyung the most was that Jungkook hid it from him.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Next morning Taehyung and Jungkook walked separately again.

The first thing that Jungkook did after reaching college was wishing Yugyeom on his birthday and gave him a good pat and walked to his seat as many girls and guys had surrounded Yugyeom.

 They all walked outside and Yugyeom invited all of them to his party which made them howl in happiness.

Taehyung walked in through the corridor and noticed the crowd, he remembered it was Yugyeom's birthday so he took a deep breath and walked to him.

"Tae! Hello." Yugyeom noticed him and greeted him and for the first time ever Taehyung smiled at him.

"Many more happy returns of the day Yugyeom. Have a great day." Taehyung wished and shook hands with Yugyeom who smiled crazily.

"Thank you so much Taehyung. If you don’t mind, Can I ask you for a favour?" He asked and Taehyung looked at him with his doe eyes.

"Favour?"

"Yes, I want you to attend my birthday party tonight. Please don't say no, it will break my heart."

After watching him pleading, Taehyung agreed to attend and both shared a smile.

Taehyung walked to the class and took his seat and Jungkook turned his gaze away. Taehyung was still looking at his side. He noticed that Jungkook had broken another pen into pieces and all the thoughts started to occupy his head again.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

When the bell rang Taehyung walked out of the class alone. He walked mindlessly to the end of corridor, too lost in his thoughts that he didn't even notice the stairs were starting below his next step but he continued walking.

As he stepped forward, his feet slipped and he was about to fall but someone pulled his arm from the back and he was pushed to the floor while the someone who was Jungkook was the one to slip forward.

Fortunately, he fell some steps away and was stopped where the turn of the stairs was starting.

Taehyung stood up and panicked and ran to Jungkook. Some students rushed to Jungkook who showed thumbs up, signaling he was okay but his left leg was injured.

When he tried to walk, he tripped a little and Taehyung without thinking quickly put his arm over his shoulder, helping him to stand up properly.

"J-Jungkook are you alright?" He asked and Jungkook just nodded, slowly meeting his gaze with Taehyung's worried one.

Something struck Jungkook's head, maybe the way Taehyung was treating Jaewon or maybe how he smiled and shook his hand with Yugyeom in the morning. Jungkook removed his arm from his shoulder and tried to stand properly.

Even though his leg was hurting painfully, he walked away.

Taehyung stood there in a daze again.

"If he is Spider-Man then why didn't he save himself from falling?"

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Yugyeom was surprised by his father when the college was over who came to pick him up.

“Gyeomie, so all your friends are coming to the party?" He asked and opened the door for his son to get inside.

"Yes Dad. Taehyung is gonna come you know?"

"And your friend Jungkook too?" He sat on his seat now.

"Yes Dad, he will be there too." Yugyeom said and fixed his seat belt when his father started the engine.

"I actually am really sorry about Jungkook. Shouldn't have asked that." His father apologized.

"It’s fine dad. He’s okay now."

"By the way, who raised him then? His mom?" He asked while driving.

"No, he doesn't have a mom either, he told me about his aunt."

"His aunt?" And curiosity took over him. Who is this Jungkook?

"Yes, since his uncle passed away it's his aunt who is raising him." Yugyeom answered honestly.

"My my, I feel so sorry about this poor kid. Good thing that his aunt is raising him. She must be a kind woman."

"Yeah dad she is really kind, I have seen her once in a meeting."

"Oh! What's her name?"

"Mrs. Song Hye Kyo." And it was it when he passed his son a surprised look who wiggled his eyebrows and his father just shook his head.

"Hye Kyo? It means, he was his uncle?"

•••🕸️🕷️🕸️•••

Hope you're enjoying!

Your comments are very precious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 2.4K 34
One is a dancer, and the other is an Idol. One has an extraordinary power, which has become his nightmare until he meets the other. One has lost fait...
20.5K 526 104
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 05.30.2023 Date Finished: 06.18.2023 ...
983K 48.8K 41
The famous idol singer, V, seems to have a boyfriend. But nobody has seen him yet. They only see the hickies and and sometimes hears the sound of the...
70.4K 3.1K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...