𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄, sh...

Por cosmicwrlds

CRUSH CULTURE ❛❛ what can i say curls.. ❜❜ | ঌ ࣪₀ .˚ 𑁍゚ #5 in 𝗺𝗼𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 - 13/04/20 #29... Más

CRUSH CULTURE
i. happily ever...beginning?
ii. ugh, monday's
iii. tutor girl
iv. party time
v. roof top
vi. coffee shop
vii. park date
ix. clubbing
x. just friends
xi. the spelling bee
xii. deception
xiii. welcome to the broken hearts club
xiv. not a fairytale
xv. whats wrong with you
xvi. blythe's mixtape
update
NEW CHARACTERS

viii. crying sesh

64 1 3
Por cosmicwrlds

[ 008. CRYING SESH ]

ANNE AND GILBERT had been seeing each other regularly for a few weeks now. usually, anne would schedule gilbert for a tutoring session but they'd always end up going somewhere or do anything but tutoring. anne was still dating joshua, and was happy with him but couldn't help but wonder what it'd be like to date gilbert.

she'd been so happy for weeks, and on the day that she was going clubbing with her friends, reality slapped her in the face. the nightmare of a day started at lunch when joshua decided to not sit with her but to sit with valery.

it seemed odd to anne that he'd choose to sit next to valery over his girlfriend but then it hit her. anne saw valery hanging herself over joshua, exactly the way ruby did with gilbert and before long, valery had her tongue down joshua's throat...again.

everyone on anne's table immediately stopped talking once they realised what was happening. anne got up and stormed across to joshua. "JOSHUA!" she screamed and he immediately stopped kissing valery. "what?" he said confused. "we're done you jerk!" anne needed something to throw at him and billy's water was the closest thing, so she grabbed it and threw the water, then the cup at joshua. "HEY! watch it dog" billy yelled at her. "billy leave it alone" gilbert now stood up and moved over to anne, she needed to be alone but gilbert would have been the only exception.

"let's go somewhere more quiet" he whispered in her ear, so that she was the only one who could hear. she nodded and the two left the silent cafeteria. 

"I CANT BELIEVE HE'D DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT" anne started while eating her ice cream. gilbert had taken her to the local park that anne loved so much, hoping to try and calm her down. "like, the party i guess was understandable but he looked at me, as if it wasn't that big of a deal"

"i don't know what to say anne.."

"well, we're definitely over. i swear to god, if i see him for another second i will snap his neck in half" anne was getting so infuriated that she stabbed a hole in the bottom of her ice cream cup. they both started to burst into laughter and gilbert grabbed some tissues to wipe away the ice cream that was now in anne's lap. "thank you" anne smiled at him and put the cup down. "no problem" he replied and tilted his head up slightly to look at her.

anne finally got a good look at gilbert's face. she had always thought that gilbert had jade eyes but now that his eyes were glistening in the light, she realised that they were actually hazel. one of his curls fell onto his forehead and before anne knew what she was doing, she brushed back the loose curl. wow, way to make it awkward anne.

maybe it was that she was upset, or maybe anne had finally realised what a good person gilbert was. whatever it was, anne couldn't resist it anymore. she crashed her lips against gilbert's, completely taking him aback. but it wasn't before long before he kissed her, really kissed her.

it probably lasted shorter than 5 seconds, but to gilbert it was enough. after they broke apart, anne finally comprehended what she had done. "o-oh im so sorry, uhm i-i should go" anne packed up her stuff and started to run back to her house. she could hear gilbert calling her name but she was too embarrassed to face him.

"COME ON ANNE, PLEASE COME WITH US" kennedy begged one the other end of the phone. "fine, i'll come but promise you'll be waiting outside for me" anne finally gave in. "okay i promise, love you" and like that, anne had agreed to go to a club with kennedy. she was going to go but after all the events that happened that day, she wasn't that motivated to go. kennedy had done so much for anne so she thought that one night couldn't do that much harm..right?

what should i wear? will ruby be there? will joshua be there or even worse...gilbert. anne rummaged through her closet, trying to play countless scenarios of the night and finally found the perfect outfit.

࿐₊˚ .

[ anne's outfit ]

[ kennedy's outfit ]

[ ruby's outfit ]

[ diana's outfit ]

[ josie's outfit ]

[ gilbert's outfit ]

[ joshua's outfit ]

[ cole's outfit ]

━━━ authors note!
this chapter was
meant to be the
clubbing one but
ive split it up
otherwise it would
have been kinda
long smh SORRYDKD
xoxo, angie!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.3K 281 40
Anne with an E fanfic. Anne lives in Brooklyn, and she's not very rich, but she receives a scholarship to a school in Manhattan for the wealthy.
7K 185 26
A shirbert fanfic in modern times more likely 2018
23.6K 458 19
❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。ꜰᴇʟᴍᴀʟᴇ!ᴏᴄ x ??? ❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 /// ꜱᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ & ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʀɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ.
218K 4.5K 52
relationships, breakups, frenemies. all in a modern avonlea with the modern 'anne with an e' characters!