Love, War, and Best Friends (...

By KingPerseus160

Percy is betrayed by who he thought was the love of his life. He leaves camp to complete a quest from Chiron... More

A New Quest
New Information
Sortings and Meetings
Complete Domination
Secrets Behind Closed Doors
Revelations
A Little Skirmish
Recovery
Getting Use to Things Again
A New Class? A New Club?
The Return
Meeting the New Girlfriend
New Experiences
A Little Brawl
The Plans
The Betrayal
High Risks and Consequences
Captured - Multiple Times
Back to Hogwarts
The Battles
The Final Battle
The End
~Author Note~
A New Story

Attacks

3.8K 58 46
By KingPerseus160

Percy

We appeared in front of the Malfoy manor. Bellatrix and the other Death Eaters walked towards the main entrance. Draco followed them silently. Severus and I dragged behind them so we could talk.

"What do you think Harry is feeling right now? And everyone else..." I whispered.

"I do not know, but this is not the time to discuss such matters. We will see what Voldemort thinks of you. After we will discuss our course of action."

I nodded in agreement. We walked through the front doors and followed Bellatrix through the manor. As I walked further and further into the place, I felt like I was being watched. My demigod senses were going off like crazy. I couldn't tell why. I should tell Snape about this later.

We walked into a room where a bald man and very pale skin was facing the window. I could feel death rolling off him in waves. This must be Voldemort.

"Lord Voldemort, it is done." said Bellatrix bowing to man.

"Did Draco do it?" asked Voldemort.

"No, I did." said Severus before Draco could answer.

Voldemort turned around to look at Severus, but not before noticing me standing next to him.

"Very well." asked Voldemort.

"Yes."

"My l-lord, I'm sorry." stuttered a nervous Draco.

"It is ok Draco. I know you will not fail me in the future, right?" asked the leader of the Death Eaters.

"O-of course." responded Draco.

"Now, what is your name young man?" asked Voldemort looking at me expectantly.

"Percy Jackson." I stated plainly.

"Well Mr. Jackson, I hear you are capa- Avada Kedavra!"

"Protego." I said quickly deflecting his spell making it hit the wall. I held out my wand pointing at him warily.

"What is the meaning of this?" asked Severus.

"Hmm, quick reflexes. Very good. You can put your wand away now Mr...Jackson..."

I did as I was told and put my wand back into my pocket.

"Snape and Jackson stay, the rest of you can leave." ordered Voldemort.

I caught Draco look at me before walking out the door behind Bellatrix and the other Death Eaters.

"You are an interesting one Percy, you don't seem to be afraid while being in my presence. Other recruits seem to do that, but not you."

"Well my lord, if I am blinded by fear of my master, how can I serve him to the best of my ability?" I asked, trying to make him trust me.

"Hmm I see."

"He is a very powerful wizard and will be a good addition to our ranks." added Severus.

"I know he is powerful. If I am not correct, he is the boy that defended Potter and his friends at Hogsmeade." retorted Voldemort.

When he said this I started to reach to my wand just in case. I might have to fight my way out of this. I saw Severus look at me out of the corner of his eye.

"He can be trusted my lord." said Severus a little nervously.

"Maybe, maybe not, we shall see. I will be watching you Percy. You may leave for now." stated Voldemort.

I went out the door the everyone else had used to exit. I nodded to Severus before opening the door and leaving. There was a Death Eater waiting outside the door.

"I'll show you where you'll be sleeping." grunted the man.

I nodded and followed him up two flights of stairs. He brought me to a door at the end of the hallway.

"Here." he said before turning around and leaving to go do whatever it is Death Eaters do in their free time.

I opened the door to reveal a small room. It had a bed with a desk and chair. Straight ahead from the door was a window. I went over to the bed and sat on it. I let out a huge sigh.

"Percy?"

I looked up to see Draco standing at the doorway.

"Yea?" i asked.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure."

He came into the room and closed the door. He sat on the chair and looked at me.

"Percy... I-"

"Look, I know what you're going to say. How could I try to talk you out of all this stuff and do it myself?

"Yea..."

"Honestly Draco, I don't know. I guess I just saw something in you and that should've chosen a better future then this."

"I'm not a child Percy, I can make my life how I want it. As a matter of fact, I don't want you to tell me what to do." said a stubborn Draco.

"Whatever Draco, I just thought you could become a good person. What do you think Annie will think of you?" I asked slightly annoyed, I wasn't in the mood.

"Me? You're really going to try and make me feel guilty about what I've done? Annie looked up to you more than she did me! And you know what, everyone in Hogwarts trusted you more as well! How do you think they feel? Huh? What about that mudblood girlfriend of yours?" yelled Draco.

I got up and pushed Draco against the wall, "Don't you ever call her that again!" I screamed angrily. "And don't you think I know the consequences of my actions. It hurt me to do what I did."

I let go of Draco and sat back on my bed.

Draco looked at me before walking over to the door to leave.

"Sorry." I muttered.

He stopped himself from opening the door and turned to face me.

"I'm sorry too."

"Listen we are just both stressed out and feel bad for joining the Death Eaters and the people we must have hurt."

"Yea, I agree. No matter what now, we are in this together now."

I nodded in agreement. "Listen I need time to think what just happened these past hours. We can talk later." I stated.

"Ok." replied Draco before he opened the door to see Severus right outside.

"Draco." said Snape.

"Sir." he said before walking past Severus and leaving.

Severus walked in and closed the door. "Imperturbable." said Severus casting a spell on the door.

"You should be more careful. If you're going to be talking about things like you did with Draco make sure you prevent any eavesdroppers from hearing."

"Sorry, I just wasn't thinking straight."

"I know what you have done must be bothering you, but it had to be done."

I nodded, "I just..I don't..."

"Once this is all over, they will understand." he said.

"Thanks."

"Voldemort is still suspicious of you, you must be careful."

"I will. What did Voldemort talk to you about?"

"He told me about how his allies will be coming to help the Death Eaters soon, How soon, I do not know. He wouldn't reveal to me who these allies were either, but he did say he would reveal it when the time was right."

"We need to figure out who his allies are as soon as possible."

"Indeed."

~~~Time Skip~~~

I sat around a long elegantly made wooden table with the other higher ranking Death Eaters. Over the past month, I've been able to climb up the ranks of the Death Eaters to try to get Voldemort trust me more. We were currently waiting for Severus to get back so we could start the meeting.

After 10 minutes of waiting Severus walked in through the doors.

"Ah, Severus, I was starting to think you got lost on your way here." stated Voldemort.

"My apologies my lord." replied Severus.

"What news do you bring us?"

"Regarding Hogwarts, I have been made Headmaster of the school." informed Severus.

"Good, this is good. What about Potter?"

"The Order plans on moving him tomorrow night."

"Then we shall prepare."

"But first, Lucius lend me your wand, I can not duel Harry Potter with the same core wands."

"Y-yes milord." said Lucius handing over his wand.

"Get our forces ready."

Everyone at the meeting stood up to leave. I locked eyes with Severus and knew what he was thinking. I would be seeing Hermione, Harry, and Ron for the first time since Dumbledore's death.

~~~Line Break~~~

Harry

I stood outside on the sidewalk and watched as Uncle Vernon finished packing the last of their luggages into their got into the back of the car and Aunt Petunia was collecting the last of her things inside.

Aunt Petunia walked outside the turned to look at her home one last time. She went over to the car and put her things into the car. Before she got into the car, she turned to look at me. She walked over to me and hugged me, completely surprising me.

"I'm sorry for everything and good luck." said Aunt Petunia with a sad smile.

Before I could get out of my stupor and respond she had already walked back to car and got in. I watched as they drove off. This would be for the best.

A few hours later, the Order finally arrived. It felt good to see everyone.

I was engulfed in a tight hug by Ron and Hermione.

"We are going to be grouping in pairs. We are going to have to move quickly and be ready for anything." informed Moody.

"Wouldn't it be better to go together as one?" I asked.

"I am sure you're familiar with particular brew of potion, polyjuice." responded Moody holding a flask.

Then it dawned upon me, we were going in pairs because in each pair there would be one of me.

"No, I am not letting you all do this." I said.

"Harry, we all know the risks are willing to take it." said Hermione before she pulled a piece of my hair out and gave it to Moody who put it into the flask.

He passed the flask around and I watched as my friends' appearances started to change. Eventually, half the people in the room looked like me and we all changed into the same clothes.

I was to ride with Hagrid to the Burrow while everyone else already had their pairs. We walked outside and got ready. I climbed into the Hagrid's sidecar of his motorcycle. Everyone else lined up behind us in brooms.

"Ready in 3...2...1... Go!" yelled Moody.

We took off with the rest of the Order closely behind us. It was a really cloudy night and kind of hard to see far out. About after five minutes of flying I started to see black figures closing in on us from all around as they got closer than we would like before noticing them. Before I knew it everyone broke off from each other but stayed in their designated pairs. I took out my wand ready to fight.

"Stupefy" I yelled pointing my wand as a Death Eater came up from behind us. He dodged the oncoming spell and produced his own after.

"Hagrid! Left!" I yelled.

The motorcycle flew to the left narrowly dodging the spells that passed through where we just were.

"Good call!" he yelled.

More Death Eaters started to join their friend in following us.

"Keep going! There's more coming!" I told him. We were alone and we weren't getting ny help soon as everyone else was preoccupied with other Death Eaters. Hagrid kept dodging more spells but the ones he couldn't I tried to deflect them. I was able to take down two of the Death Eaters before they just stopped following us.

"Hagrid, they stopped following us." I informed him.

"That's strange, keep your guard up." he responded.

As soon as he said that I saw a flash of green and a green beam shot towards us.

"Expelliarmus!" I watched as my spell collided with the Avada Kedavra. A figure flew closer to us and I recognized it as Voldemort. I could see him smiling as he held his attack. Green and red collided, fighting for dominance. I knew if I lost here, it would be all over. I gave it my all and saw that I started to win. When he noticed this too he got angry and tried to push even more, but it was too late it got closer to him and destroyed the wand he was using. Once the wand he was using was destroyed he stopped following us. I could hear him scream angrily in the distance as we got further.

After that encounter, the rest of our ride to the Burrow was relatively peaceful and quiet. Hagrid didn't say anything and I kept watch. I didn't see anyone from the Order around us. I hoped they were safe and had already arrived. A couple minutes later we arrived and I saw the Burrow lit up from the lights inside, illuminating the darkness off the night around it.

Hagrid landed us in front of the Burrow and we were greeted by Ginny and Mrs. Weasley. Ginny tackled me into a tight hug which I gladly returned.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"You and Hagrid are the first to arrive." informed Ginny.

"What happened?" asked Mrs. Weasley.

"We were attacked as soon as we left. They were on us the entire time, we didn't stand a chance Molly." replied Hagrid.

"At least you two are alright." she said.

At that moment Remus and George arrived, but George was leaning on Remus for support and looked pretty bad. We rushed over to them and helped bring George inside. Remus grabbed me and pointed his wand at me.

"My boy.." said Mrs. Weasley tending to George.

"What are you doing!" shouted Ginny.

"Shh. What creature sat at the corner of my desk the first time Harry Potter visited my office in Hogwarts?" asked a serious Remus.

I thought he was crazy, "Are you mad?!"

"What creature!" he said bringing the wand even closer.

"A grindylow!" I shouted.

Remus accepted my answer and put his wand down and backed off. I could tell he was mad at the events that just occurred.

"I had to ensure you weren't an imposter. We have been betrayed somehow." explained a grave Remmus.

We went back outside to see Kingsley holding his wand up and pointed at Remus. I noticed Remus had his wand pointed at Kingsley as well.

"What were the last words Albus Dumbledore said to the pair of us?" asked Kingsley.

"Harry is the best hope we have, trust him." replied Remus.

Kingsley nodded and they both lowered their wands.

Everyone else started to return shortly after. We all returned inside to check on George.

"Mad Eye is dead. Mundungus apparated away as soon as he say Voldemort." informed Bill.

This was all my fault, George getting hurt and Moody getting killed. More people could have got hurt because of me. We were bloody lucky. I decided to go outside to get some fresh air. I heard footsteps come from behind me.

"I know what you're thinking, it's not your fault Harry." said Ginny.

I turned around to face the girl I loved, "How is it not? Moody is dead and George could have died too. I should've gone on my own, it would have been better off."

She took my hand and squeezed it tightly, "Harry, they knew the stakes and what it was worth. Stop being selfish and accept what happened, happened. I am worried for my brother as well, but right now we are all safe."

I knew what she was saying was true. "I'm sorry, you're right." I said.

Hermione and Ron came out and walked over to us. I could tell something was bothering them.

"Harry we need to talk." said Mione.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We saw Percy, he was there during the attack." stated Ron.

"What?" I asked.

"He really is a Death Eater..." said a sad Hermione.

"What? C'mon Mione, maybe he was under the imperius curse? Right Harry? That's possible isn't it?" questioned Ginny.

"I don't know." I said.

"Bloody hell. Well did you see him directly attack any of us?" asked Ginny.

"I'm not sure. I want to be hopeful, but I think we should just assume he is a Death Eater." suggested Hermione.

"Fine." sighed Ginny.

"I think we should leave right away to find the horcruxes." I said.

"I think we should rest up and gather what we need before we leave. We should leave after Bill and Fleur's wedding since it is soon. We could use the change of atmosphere for a bit." suggested Hermione.

"I think that would be the best." agreed Ron. Ginny nodded her head in agreement.

"Ok, we'll wait until after the wedding." I said giving into their diea.

"C'mon let's go inside and get some rest." Ron said.

We went inside and called it a night.

~~~Line Break~~~

"Harry wake up." said Ron shaking me awake.

"Huh, ok." I grumbled tiredly. I rubbed my eyes to see Ginny, Ron, and Hermione standing there.

"Happy birthday!" they cheered in unison.

"Huh?" I said confused.

"Don't tell me you forgot it was your birthday." teased my girlfriend.

"Uh no?" I responded.

"Forever hopeless." teased Hermione.

"Alright, let Harry get changed." said Ron ushering the girls out. Ron closed the door behind them and came back.

"You're seventeen mate!"

"Thanks, I don't feel any different."

"Well my mom is preparing something for your birthday." he informed.

"I'll make sure to thank her." I said changing my out of the clothes I slept in.

"Alright, I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast."

"Ok."

He left the room and I was alone again. I really was seventeen now, it didn't feel any different. Bloody hell, a lot has happened these past six years since I first told that I was a wizard.

When I opened the door, Ginny was waiting outside.

"Happy birthday." she said before kissing me. I smiled and kissed her back.

After we broke apart she said, "Change of plans, the Minister of Magic is downstairs waiting for you with Ron and Hermione."

"Why? What does he want?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"Guess I better go find out."

She nodded and we parted ways.

"Sorry for making you wait Minister." I apologized as I walked over to there the three of them were sitting.

"Don't worry Mr. Potter. As for the reason I am here, I have come to show you Albus Dumbledore's will and inform you what he has left you three." informed the minister.

After the Dumbledore's will was read, we learned what he had left us. He left me the first ever snitch I caught for Gryffindor while playing seeker. He left Ron his own deluminator and Hermione his copy of The Tales of Beedle and the Bard.

Minister Scrimgeour also informed, "Harry, he also gave you Godric Gryffindor's sword, but Dumbledore can't really pass it down to you since it wasn't his. Anyways it is currently missing so even if he wanted to give it to you, he couldn't."

"Thanks you Minister." said Hermione.

He nodded before getting up and walking outside to apparate away.

"Why would he come today?" asked Ron.

"I don't know." I said.

"Oh don't think too much about him." informed Mrs. Weasley walking over to us.

"Anyways Harry, happy birthday my boy! Seventeen now!" she said cheerfully giving me a hug.

"Thank you Mrs. Weasley."

"This is going to be two eventful days. Today, your birthday and tomorrow is Bill and Fleur's wedding." said Mrs. Weasley.

I nodded in agreement.

Time Skip To Next Day

Today was Bill and Fleur's wedding. I could tell they cared for each other immensely. I hope they get their happy ending after all this with Voldemort is over.

We were finishing up the final preparations for the wedding before the guests arrived. They started to arrive early evening.

Luna arrived with a man who I assumed was her father. I went over to greet them.

"Harry! Happy belated birthday!" said Luna giving me a hug.

"Thanks, it's good to see you Luna." I said.

"It is good to finally meet you Mr. Potter. I am Xenophilius Lovegood." he said with his hand out.

"Likewise sir." I said shaking his hand.

I noticed he was wearing a necklace of some kind of symbol I have never recognized before. I dismissed it, assuming it was nothing important. He left me with Luna to go talk to Mr. Weasley. Just then Neville came over.

"Hey Harry, Happy Birthday even if it's a day late." said Neville.

"Thanks." I said.

I decided I'd leave Neville and Luna alone for them to catch up. "I'll see you guys later."

"Ok Harry." replied Luna.

"Bye." said Neville.

I decided to go look for Ron, but when I spotted him he was talking to Lavender. I decided not to interrupt them. I looked around for Ginny and Hermione, but I couldn't find them either of them. I decided to go sit at one of the tables and think about where to go from now.

"Harry Potter, it is a pleasure to meet you. I'm Elphias Doge. Do you mind if I sit?" said an elderly man with his hand out.

I shook his hand, "Mr. Doge it is nice to meet you and please sit. I read what you wrote in the Daily Prophet really interesting. You knew Professor Dumbledore the longest." I replied.

"I did know him the longest, unless you count his brother Aberforth." he stated.

"I didn't even know he had a brother." I said shocked.

"He was alway a private person, even since when he was young." he informed.

"Dumbledore has been been undone by Rita Skeeter. Word has it that Bathilda Bagshot told her everything about the Dumbledore family. She knew them very well." said Ron's great-aunt Muriel.

"Bathilda Bagshot, as in the author of A History of Magic?" I asked remembering the book from Professor Binns class.

"Correct. Rita Skeeter even made a trip to Godric's Hollow to get the interview." said Muriel.

"Godric's Hollow? She lives in Godric's Hollow?" I asked.

"That is where she met the Dumbledore."

"He lived there too?"

"Yes, his family moved there."

I was surprised at the information I had been just told. Maybe visiting Godric's Hollow was a good place to get some information. Before I could even think about this even more, everyone was told to sit in the row of chairs because the ceremony was about to commence.

I thanked both Elphias and Muriel before getting up and walking over to where Ron, Lavender, Hermione, Neville, and Luna were sitting.

"Where's Ginny?" I asked Hermione.

"Seriously Harry? She is one of the bridesmaid." she replied.

"Oh." I said sheepishly.

Hermione let a sigh before turning her attention back to the ceremony. At that moment the bridesmaids and best man came. The bridesmaids were Fleur's younger sister Gabrielle and Ginny. Ginny looked bloody beautiful in her dress. The best man was Charles. I had never really met him before, he has been studying dragons. Once they were in the front, Bill came next. He wore a fancy, but not too fancy tux so it didn't look overdone. Now that everyone was in position the music started playing and in came Fleur. Her wedding dress looked amazing and their tuxedo and dress complimented each other. Once Fleur got to the other side, the music stopped.

The wizard who had been hired to do the ceremony asked, "William Arthur Weasley do you take Fleur Isabelle Delacour to be your wife?"

"Yes." he said happily.

"Fleur Isabelle delacour do you take William Arthur Weasley to be your husband?"

"Yes." she said equally as happy.

"Then you are now husband and wife." he said waving his wand and a golden dust sprinkled on them.

The newlyweds kissed and everyone got up and cheered. There was a loud applause and some whistles too. However, the fun was interrupted by a patronus of a lynx flying into the middle of the wedding.

"The minister is dead. Severus Snape and Percy Jackson led the attack. The ministry has fallen and they are coming." After finishing its message it disappeared as quickly as it appeared. It was definitely Kingsley's patronus.

Percy and Snape led the attack on the ministry. Bloody hell they would, they are both powerful wizards and Voldemort wouldn't have to do anything.

All around me I saw everyone running in panic, trying to get to their families before apparating away. It was too late though because at that moment Death Eaters started appearing. They had somehow broken through the barrier and charms.

That's when the fighting began. Spells were being thrown all over the place. I saw Ginny taking cover behind a table while defending herself with spells. I had to get over there. I hit up from where I was and started running to her. Before I could get to her Remus stopped me and pushed me back.

"Go! Get out of here! I'll make sure she's safe, I promise!" he yelled.

"But-"

"Go!"

I knew he was right and the only reason they were here was because of me. If I left, they'd leave to. I looked for Ron and Hermione and spotted them not too far away attacking some unsuspecting Death Eaters. It didn't matter though, there was just too many of them and they kept coming.

"Ron! Hermione! We need to go now!" I yelled running up behind them.

"What about everyone else?" asked Ron.

"Remus told me to leave. I know they'll be able to handle the situation here. We have our own mission that we got to complete." I explained.

Hermione nodded and grabbed the both of us before apparating us away. We appeared in the middle of London.

~~~Line Break~~~

Hours before the attack

Percy

I was currently sitting at the main table next to Draco and across of Severus. Voldemort had informed all his high ranking Death Eaters to report back to the Malfoy Manor as he had important information to discuss. We were all waiting for Voldemort as he said he had important information to tell us. I've been able to get some of them to trust me more while some were still suspicious of me. Thankfully, I've been able to not have to kill anyone yet.

Voldemort apparated behind his seat after a couple of minutes of us waiting.

He took his seat, "I have decided now was the time to share valuable information I have been keeping a secret."

I snuck Severus a glance at the same time he did to me. What could he be telling us now? My hand slowly crept to my wand in my pocket just in case.

"What is it milord?" asked Bellatrix.

"I have managed to gain some powerful allies." he stated.

"Allies? Why do we need allies? We are strong enough as it." asked Bellatrix.

"Yes indeed we are powerful, but it's not just anyone who are now our allies. Our ally is the Greek Titan of Time. He has informed me he can provide us an army of monsters." informed Voldemort before looking at me.

That had to be impossible. He couldn't be return so fast, there was no way. I had to inform the gods as soon as possible. Did Kronos tell him about me? Are these the same allies he told Severus about?

"Greek Titan of Time milord?" asked Peter Pettigrew.

"Yes you insolent runt. Do you lack knowledge of Greek mythology? Percy, why don't you educate Mr. Pettigrew..."

Clearing my throat as all eyes were on me, "He is the strongest of all titans in Greek mythology. He is also the father of the six gods who overthrew him in the Titan War."

"Yes...see Percy is well...educated unlike you Mr. Pettigrew." said Voldemort.

"Sorry milord." apologized a nervous Peter.

"Lord Kronos has not fully reformed yet, but he is almost...done. He is already gathering an army of monsters." stated Voldemort.

"Milord, what is it exactly that a Titan Lord wants in return for aiding us?" asked Lucius.

"Do not worry about. It will be taken care of." replied Voldemort.

"On other matters, we shall take the ministry tonight." stated Voldemort.

"Are you sure milord?" asked Yaxley.

"Yes. Severus and Percy will lead the attack. Gather our forces and they are to obey their commands. Yaxley you will take a portion of our forces and attack the Burrow. I hear they are celebrating a wedding, wreck havoc. Be ready in thirty minutes."

"Yes milord." said Yaxley with a smile. Severus and I nodded.

"Then leave me." he said turning to face the window.

"My room, five minutes." I said to Severus as we were getting up from the table.

I went up to my room and five minutes later Severus came in.

"Imperturbable." he said waving his wand.

"This is bad Severus. I think Voldemort may know who I really am if Kronos is truly his ally. I don't know how Kronos was able to reform so quickly either, it doesn't make sense. And if he really has a monster army then it is dangerous for the Order and everyone at Hogwarts."

He didn't say anything, he was thinking of our options.

"You must inform Chiron of Kronos reforming, see what he can do. You must be careful, watch your back at all times. Voldemort may try to kill you or have someone do it. The students at Hogwarts know some basic fighting because of you. I will see what I can do there. The Order will be able to take of themselves."

I nodded, "What about you though, if he knows about me, won't that blow your cover."

"I will persuade him that I didn't know. If worse comes to worse you are to flee, seek out Potter."

"I don't think he will trust me after what I've done."

"He will see."

These were our only options if it came down to me having to run.

"I will you leave you now. We have ten minutes before we depart. Inform Chiron now." he said before he left the room.

I used the water from a cup I had on the table and somehow made a rainbow appear somehow in this dark musty place.

"O Iris please accept this offering and show me Chiron, Camp Half Blood."

The image shifted until I saw the trainer of heroes. He was currently wiring something down on a piece of paper.

"Chiron!" He looked up and saw me and smiled.

"Percy my boy! What have you Iris messaged me for?"

"I have some troubling news. Kronos is back."

His face became grave and serious, "Are you sure about this Percy? How do you know this?"

I quickly explained everything to him about what happened in the meeting and my talk with Severus.

"I will inform the council about this. I will see what we can do from here. I will try to contact you as soon as possible when we have everything figure out."

"Thank you." I was about to swipe my hand through the message but he stopped me.

"Percy. Be careful and come home in one piece." he said with a sad smile on his face.

"I will." I swiped my hand through the message and got up.

I walked downstairs to see Severus waiting for me outside with a bunch of Death Eaters.

I nodded at him and we all apparated away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 235 26
Part 1 of the "Demigods...." Anthology. Demigods and Wizards. Two groups of supernatural ability. So similar, yet so different. Ever wondered, which...
15.1K 257 20
When Minerva McGonagall gets into contact with her old mentor, the Immortal Trainer of Heroes, Chiron, to oversee the healing of her students in the...
44K 928 31
Percy finds out that he is a descendant from a very powerful dark wizard. And because he is the only person that is half demigod and half wizard, the...
6.2K 112 15
A boy destined for greatness is the same boy leading a double life. Perseus Jackson, a boy who wanted to be normal, but lost the lottery and turned o...