Elementals (Marvel)

By Heroes_Of_Olympus_18

Have you ever been hunted by organisations? Wanting you only for the power you possess? The Elementals were... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Eight

16 1 0
By Heroes_Of_Olympus_18

Eleanor ran on to the jet, spinning around as she looked around it in awe. Her eyes drifted to the cockpit where she saw Clint pressing buttons on screens. A squeal left her lips when she saw a draw with her name on. She pulled the draw out and saw the contents. She grabbed a gun and held it in her hands, seeing her name engraved on the handle and the flame designs on the barrel. She saw a sword in the draw and daggers next to it. Putting down the gun Eleanor grabbed the sword, pulling it out of the sleeve and looking at the handle. Her eyes twinkled as she looked at the hilt to see a phoenix and then down the blade, to see the feathers designed as flames running down the blade.

"What you got there Sparky?" Annabelle asked as she walked on to the jet.

"My weapons!" Eleanor exclaimed as she spun round to show Annabelle, who jumped back.

"Maz watch where you wave that thing," Annabelle warned before going to take hold of the blade. As soon as she touched the hilt she dropped it hissing in pain. "God did you heat that up on purpose?"

Eleanor tilted her head as she picked the sword back up, "I did no such thing!"

Tony walked on to the jet, smiling as he saw Eleanor holding her weapons and then Annabelle healing her hand. "Ah I see that you discovered what happens if anyone touches your weapons. I cannot have anyone grabbing hold of the Elemental weapons so I designed them that only you guys can hold your own weapons," He explained as he walked towards the cockpit to see Clint.

"Why did you do that?" Annabelle asked in shock.

"You guys needed some sort of weapon," Tony shrugged. "You can't keep relying on your powers but each weapon channels the power so Eleanor's sword will light up in flames and your weapons will channel your powers."

Annabelle sat down in shock as she looked up at Eleanor who held an excited look on her face as she strapped the sword on to her waist and her guns in their holsters. Annabelle watched as Eleanor gave Tony a hug before sitting down next to Sam, talking about the mission. She was taken out of her stare when she heard Natasha sit next to her and Jack on the other side. She instantly leaned on Jack and waved to Natasha who awed at the two.

"How are you guys feeling for the mission?" Natasha asked as she looked at the couple.

Jack shrugged. "I think Eleanor and Charlie are excited."

"Till they realise how much hard work this mission is going to be," Steve said as he sat down opposite the trio.

"Well I for one am nervous and also want to get this mission finished so I can go to bed," Annabelle said as she yawned, curling into Jack.

Charlie laughed as he saw Jack tighten his grip on Annabelle, "Yeah cos you guys never sleep."

"Charlie!" Annabelle shouted as she sprayed him with the water from his bottle.

Thor looked at them confused. "I do not understand," He spoke as he tilted his head. "Explain mortals."

Jack blushed as he shook his head. "Thor its none of your business. Can we talk about the mission instead?"

Steve shook his head at the couple and at the smirk Natasha was giving Annabelle. He sighed before nodded. "Alright everyone listen up!" He shouted, gaining everyone's attention. "We need to discuss this plan."

*****

The Avengers and the Elementals walked off the jet in the woods. Steve gave the four youngsters a nod before sending them off with Natasha, Wanda and Bucky to one side of the base. Steve was worried about the Elementals, knowing that they may not have been ready for this mission but he needed to show them what the Avengers meant and what that meant for the Elementals if they stuck with the Avengers. He just hoped that Eleanor wouldn't get full of herself and encourage Charlie to step out of line causing the two eldest Elementals will protect the youngest at all cost, even if it meant the sacrifice of the mission. He shook his head when he saw that group clear out of the trees before leading his group out of the trees.

Bucky led the group, carefully and quietly through the base. Natasha stayed at the rear and Wanda in the middle ensuring that the group of four was save. Bucky stopped holding up his hand. He turned around and pressed his index finger to his lips, warning the group to stay quiet as a group of hydra soldiers walked past. One solider looked their way, eyes widening but before he got a word out a bullet went through his head. His body fell to the ground with a quiet thud causing them all to sigh with relief. However, their relief was short lived as it caught the attention of the other soldiers.

Heads slowly turned around from the soldiers to see the group of Avengers stood there. Each soldiers scrambling to grab their guns but their efforts were in vail as they let out screams of pain. They grabbed their sides to try ease the pain in their bodies but failed. One by one each body dropped to the floor, looking deflated as the water in their bodies boiled and blood poured out of the soldiers mouths, steaming as it came out. Shocked looks turned towards Annabelle who glared at the bodies.

"What? The noise from the guns would attract too much attention," she muttered as she pushed past Bucky and walked forward.

Jack smirked as he saw Annabelle stand at the end of the corridor with a look on her face asking if they were coming. He walked towards Annabelle, Eleanor and Charlie following him then the rest following him. Bucky rolled his eyes and walked forward, not believing his eyes at what just happened.

It was only in a matter of seconds before they could hear shouts and heavy footsteps running in their direction. Wanda's eyes widened before she turned around, red mist forming around her hand.

"Natasha?" A voice came from everyone's earpieces.

"Yes Clint?" Natasha answered as she raised her gun.

"We caused a problem. We got the drive but Hydra know." Clint rushed through. "We need to get back to the jet ASAP before they blow the place up."

Eleanor's eyes widened as she heard the news. She looked over at Bucky who nodded towards the exit but before they could make a move they were swamped by soldiers. She drew her sword and instantly heated uo her hand, watching in awe as the blade become covered in flames. She saw Bucky give a nod to the group before shooting the first solider. Eleanor instantly slashed her sword at one of the enemy who raised his gun at Charlie, his suit burning from the flames causing him to let out screams of agony. A laugh left Eleanor's lips a she watched the man fall to the floor, his body turned into charcoal.

Charlie watched Eleanor in awe before pinning down soldiers using vines creeping out of the floor. The vines kept them there as Eleanor went around each one, cutting off heads or stabbing them with her sword. Some of the vines strangled Hydra soldiers as they tried to creep up on the group, some of the soldiers having stones and dirt shoved down their throats choking them. He saw soldiers being shot down by Natasha and Bucky, both of the assassins keeping their weapons close as they took down the men.

Jack used the daggers to strike the enemy, using the wind to give the dagger a stronger push than just a simple throw. Tornadoes threw soldiers into the walls with force, sometimes snapping their necks or cracking their skulls. He kept a close eye on the other elementals and watched as they fought. His daggers shot around, stabbing man after man, getting those in the shadows that were being missed by the group.

Annabelle continued to drain the men of their water, letting bodies drop. She drowned some of the men and watched as they tried to gasp for air before water spilled out of their mouths as their bodies filled with water. Her trident pierced any man that got too close to her as she kept her back to Jack's. Her eyes casted down the corridor, seeing more men filling in.

"We need to go now!" Annabelle shouted over the noise. She only received a nod from Wanda before the group started sprinting to the exit. She heard a scream of pain from Eleanor as she was shot by a bullet. "Eleanor!" Annabelle screamed seeing the girl start to fall.

"Charlie take her to the jet." Wanda ordered as she tried to ease Eleanor's fall before Charlie could reach to her, red mist surrounding the Fire element. "The rest of you follow him. Annabelle and I will cover till we know you are out of the building."

Jack stopped, looking conflicted on what to do. "Please I cannot leave River." He argued as he moved to stand with the two females.

"Jack go. I'll be right out, I promise. These bastards have hell to pay first." Annabelle spoke with a soft voice before gritting her teeth as she stared at the group coming down. Jack sighed and nodded before running out.

Charlie stopped and caught hold of Eleanor. His eyes not moving from the blood forming on her cat suit. He didn't wait twice before running to the jet, trying not to create too much pain for Eleanor as she hissed at the pain. He could hear the men screaming from agony and could only imagine what pain Annabelle and Wanda were putting them through. As soon as they reached the jet, Eleanor was taken out of his grip and laid on a table. Bruce was instantly cutting at her suit, wrapping the wound up in thick bandages.

Steve looked at the girl before at the jet door. "They need to hurry otherwise we'll have to leave without them."

Jack glared at Steve, hatred in his eyes. "You will do no such thing." He snarled as he stood by the jet door.

Clint put a hand on Jack's shoulder. "Dude calm down. They won't be long now." He tried to reassure Jack but worry also filled him.

It didn't take long before two figures came sprinting to the jet. Wanda ran on first before being followed by Annabelle. Both of them caked in dirt and blood but there was no evident injuries on them. Annabelle instantly shot towards Eleanor as she saw her laid on the table. She grabbed hold of Eleanor's hand as Charlie held the other, her eyes never leaving the girl as the jet came off and Jack pulling Annabelle to a seat. It wasn't just the Elementals who kept an eye on Eleanor, worried about anything. The Avengers kept looking at Eleanor, guilt eating them all as they wished they never allowed her on that mission especially if they didn't allow Peter to join. None of them would live with themselves if she didn't survive and none could stand the whimpers of pain that left her mouth and her eyes being scrunched up in pain.

*****
So sorry for not updating in a while! I actually had this chapter written up but forgot to post it🙄
Please let me know what you think and I promise that the next chapter won't be such a long wait!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 1.1K 38
[SPOILER ALERT! This is the sequel to "Elementals". If you haven't read it, don't read further.] Following the events on the moon, our two...
191 17 13
6 best friends find out that they are the long lost heirs to the six elemental kingdoms: fire, air, earth, water, lightning, and space. Long ago, the...
74 0 9
after current Gurdian died due to an attack it's up to his children to stop the attacker from taking over the children of the Elements and guardian's...
432 79 21
UNEDITED * STARTED: September 05,2022 COMPLETED: May 20, 2023* Elemental wars, an awkwardly flirtatious warrior lady, a missing king and one song t...