๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ ๐’๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By starystar11

Maddie Dempsey and Justin Foley were what people thought were the cliche highschool romance, and maybe at fir... More

The cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Cover photo!
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
I'm Home
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

44

2.7K 64 10
By starystar11

A couple days past from the last time Maddie seen Justin, or anyone outside of her family for that matter, her mother thought it best to stay home and considering everything, Maddie did. She did her work at home and gave it to her brother to turn in so her grades stayed managed and to be honest she felt a lot better. She hadn't had to talk to Bryce, or really even thought about him, she didn't have to talk to Clay, of course she'd talked to Monty and Justin over the phone but she hadn't even seen them. And even though they were her best friends, and biggest supporters it still made her life seem a lot easier because when she was with them recently it just seemed like drama filled the air rather than last year where it was laughter that filled the air instead. Of course she missed her friends, she loved them but she had just been going through a lot and taking a few days off was exactly what she needed. Maddie even got the chance to speak with Karen about her mother and sister calling her, which was another thing that Maddie really needed and appreciated the help when dealing with it, technically nothing was done but just knowing that her mother was making a plan for the situation really helped her.

But while Maddie was taking some much needed time for himself Justin was taking most of his time to hide in his room from his mother and her boyfriend, but sadly he had to come out at the end of the day when food was needed. Justin hating talking to them, well he loved his mother but talking to her while Seth around was different. He sighed while walking into the living-room where the couple lounged on the couch watching a show. "So, are there any dinner plans happening.. or?" Justin trailed off and the couple lifted their eyes from the T.V. to the teenage boy in the house. "Good idea, get me a beer." Before Justin could respond Justins mother spoke up. "If you're hungry, babe, I'll give you a twenty you can go get us a pizza." She says her tone showing him just how strung out she was.

"We could have an actual delivery boy come and bring it." He says walking forward slightly in front of the T.V. while talking to his mother. She sighed before speaking again. "They cut my cell phone service off again." Justin sighed but looked over to where Seth was sitting and scoffed. "The fuck. Get your dirty ass feet off my notebook, man." Justin says upset seeing Seth resting his feet on his binder and notebook which he used for school. "What, you mean this notebook?" Seth asked annoyed as he began rubbing his feet over the binder and notebook messing up the pages. Justin rolled his eyes and went to push his binder out from under his feet but instead hits Seth's feet making him quickly stand up and get into Justin's space. "Don't you ever touch me." He says his voice tight before Justin responds just as upset. "Get the fuck out of my house."

"It's not your house."

"You think it's yours?"

"You pay rent?"

"Do you?"

Justin's mother sighs while standing up off the couch. "Jesus you're like two little boys. Put your dicks away." She says annoyed by the confrontation. "I want him out of here." Justin says upset turning to his mother who simply lifts her chin up to the ceiling acting as if she hadn't heard her son. "Either he goes or I go." Justin says pointing to himself upset. The room goes silent for a moment before she turns to Seth. "I'll get you a beer." She says getting up and walking towards the kitchen. Taking the moment Seth moves forward looking at the teenager in the eye. "Don't fuck with me kid." Justin scoffs and walks away not enjoying the smell radiating off of his breath.

Walking into his room Justin begins to pack up some clothes while calling Maddie. "Hey, baby, I uh, can't stay at my place call me back when you get the chance. I love you."

Listening to her mother speak Maddie feels her phone vibrate, but decides not to check, there was a pretty firm rule about not using phones at the dinner table and with how supportive Karen was being with Maddie right now she didn't want to disrespect her by doing something that could most likely wait for a few minutes, since dinner never took that long. "You have more points and rebounds than Justin." Her mother speaks from the kitchen and Maddie looks over to her brother. "Speak of the devil, he just called me." Maddie says and Zach nods. "I'll let you know if he gets a hold of me." Zach says, they knew if it was important he'd try to get a hold of the both of them. "I don't know why you're not captain." Their mother says from the kitchen sill carrying on with their past conversation that Zach wanted nothing to do with. "Well, that's not how they choose captain, Mom." Zach says while reaching over to eat some food of May's plate since she didn't like most of tonight's dinner and she'd be in trouble if it weren't eaten. "Besides, I don't even want to be captain." Zach says honestly, he hated to boss people and he didn't want people turning on him. "Well, you're the best player."

"That's right." Maddie sighs and rolls her eyes. "He is, but the captain doesn't have to be the best player, they just have to have the ability to lead the team, and to be honest I think Justin had that ability more than Zach because he's more about pleasing people than telling them what to do." My half nods knowing her sister is right. Maddie looks over to make a smart remark to Zach about how she saved him but sees him staring at his phone. "Hey, what is it?" Maddie asks and Zach shakes his head. "Justin's just going through some stuff. He'll be back." Zach says to his mother and putting his phone away.

After dinner Maddie makes her way into her room and calls Justin back. "Hey, babe what's up?" Maddie asks her voice bright and full of life and it almost puts a smile on his face. "On my way to Bryce's, what took you so long?" Maddie frowns and rubs her arm. "We were having dinner and we aren't supposed to use our phones, I'm sorry. You said you needed a place to stay? I'd rather you say here than with Bryce." Maddie says honestly, it made her feel bad that he was still friends with Bryce after what he did. "No, Maddie. I'm not staying with him. Jessica is over there alone with him. And I figured if nothing else it's a good thing to get her out of there." Maddie nodded and quickly hung up the phone not even saying anything to him.
"Zach, car, now." And without a single question the two teenagers made their way to the car and Zach listened when she said to drive to Bryce's house though he felt very uninformed until she told him what was going on halfway through the drive.

The Dempsey siblings showed up to Bryce's house a little late and seen that there was a lot of people there. "He said she was alone." Maddie said confused and Zach wrapped his arm around her. "Maybe he though she was, but even if she isn't it'd still be good to get her out of here." Maddie nodded knowing he was right.

"The game is Texas hold em'." Bryce explains before he stops seeing the siblings enter the room. "Well, lookie here. The Dempsey sisters, siblings. Sorry." Bryce jokes laughing but frowns when he notices that only Jess is laughing. "Come on. Play." The siblings shake their head and cross their arms. "No, we're good. Just here for Jessica and Justin." Jessica scoffs and Justin sighs before standing up and gripping Jessica's arm to pull her out of the room. "Don't touch me like that!" Jessica shouts while ripping her arm from his hand. "Jess he was just-" It was the first time Maddie spoke up and she was still shut down. "Don't get to make excuses for him! I said don't touch me!" Jessica shouts while everyone catches up forming a little group. "Buddy calm down." Bryce says walking up next to Maddie and Justin glares at him. "Stay the fuck away from her! Stay the fuck away from both of them!" Justin yells.

"What is your problem Justin?" Jessica asks and Zach comes up next to his sister taking the small space between her and Bryce. "Guys, this does not need to happen."

"Maybe it does." Alex says crossing his arms. "Why the fuck are you here with Bryce?" Justin asks annoyed spitting his ex-best friends name out. "Why the fuck do you care?" Jessica asks more mad than annoyed. "Tell me!" She screams making everyone freeze except Alex who seemed way to calm for this moment. "Tell her Justin."

"Yeah tell me why you fucking care!" She asks stepping forward Justin does the same only this time his answer makes her step backward. "Because he fucking raped you!" Everyone went silent looking to Bryce who steps forward. "Justin brother." He says quietly only for Justin to push him back. "I'm not your brother!"

"Zach.." Maddie trails off tugging at his jacket seeing Justins hands twitch. "Stop! Enough!" Zach says running forward to push Justin back when he lunged. "I should kill you, you son of a bitch!" Everyone then went into action to hold Bryce back while Alex and Maddie went to Jessica's side who was still in shock. "Jessica I'm so-" Maddie got cut off yet again when Jessica pushed her hands away. "You knew! The both of you knew and you let me sit here and act like I was fine! We're done! We're not friends and we're through." She says looking to her friend and her boyfriend betrayed. "Jess I didn't-" It was a slap that had everyone go silent, the slap from Jessica to Alex, it was meant to be for Maddie but Alex stepped in front of her.

"Jessica, if you want to be mad at anyone it should be me." Justin said, now calm, and stood calm even after she laid a slap to his face to. "What the fuck did you just do?" Bryce asks amongst the stunned silence.

~~~Authors Note~~~
First I wanted to say sorry if there are any mistakes I'm only just now starting to get used to my sisters computer since mine won't work.
Also I'd like to apologize for how sucky this is, I guess this is more of a filler chapter since it really has nothing to do with Maddie. Honestly the next few chapter is probably just going to be the ending of the first season and nothing HUGE will happen( maybe.)

What do you guys want to happen?

Also, what should the next season/ book be called?

And since this is only like 50 chapters long I'm thinking abt publishing the next book within this one I will just separate them, let me know what you think!

A HUGE THANKS FOR 76k!💗🥺

{4.11.20}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 854 22
Emmalee Andrews was Hannah Baker's best friend. They went through just about everything together, until the night of Jessica Davis's party. When Emma...
70.9K 1.7K 51
Y/n L/n was a normal girl living a normal life. She's got a group of amazing friends including Justin Foley, Jessica Davis, and Alex Standall. She's...
150K 2.3K 43
|| book two || ||| sequel to All of the Stars ||| ยป Forever with you isn't long enough ยซ S O C I A L M E D I A
84.5K 914 60
they loved eachother, no matter what happened, they always loved eachother, there was rough patches and sometimes they wondered if theyd even s...