Addicted To You | NCT Gang AU...

By nctwannabe

"There is no turning back, no secret visits and absolutely no going out in the night." Relationships and gang... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Finale

Chapter 26

417 14 6
By nctwannabe

Byun Baekhyun

Something's off, the air I breathe feels different, like someone I know and love has left. I don't know what this feeling is, but it hurts. It hurts like a bitch, and there's no one here to discuss it with. Both Chanyeol and Kris are gone, we were supposed to stay together as 12, EXO. Now it's all gone to shit. If Chanyeol wasn't so bat-shit crazy over that Minyoung bitch, then he'd be alive right now. And if that wasn't bad enough, Sehun's disappeared off the fucking radar. Everyone's distanced themselves; it's not like we ever talked before, but back then, it was different. I just want someone to wake me up from this nightmare so I can live life properly, without this mask on my face. I've always been one to act first, but this time, I just want to sit back and watch everything unfold. If it wasn't for me, Chanyeol wouldn't be dead, and Sehun would probably still be with us. I can't really blame Luhan and Zitao for leaving, I would too if I had the chance.

I picked up my breakfast from our local brunch cafe and decide to walk home, for once, I can finally catch a fresh breeze of air. Out of chance, I bump into Sicheng, the fuck is he doing here? His guard was entirely off; he looked distracted. Suddenly, my defence is up, and I'm ready for a fight. "What's a scumbag like you doing down around here?" I ask, but he just looks down, almost on the verge of tears. I look back at him again, slightly confused as Sicheng usually has a short temper. This time, I shove him slightly, "are you deaf? I asked you a question." He looks up at me, eyes filled with a mixture of hatred and gloom, "don't you know?" he mutters.

"Know? Know what?" I ask, what's he talking about?  

"Sehun." Why did he mention Sehun? Out of all times, why now, when I'm thinking about him? He's pissing me off, I now have him pinned up against the wall outside of my brunch place, with a gun to his head. "The fuck did you just say, little Sicheng?" I glare into his eyes, waiting for some sort of reaction; instead, I get nothing, not even a shove. I point the gun closer to his head, finger on the trigger and ready to blow his head off. "What the fuck do you know about Sehun, answer me, or I'll blow your fucking brains out."

3rd Person's P.O.V.

The older had his gun, now placed on top of the younger's head, ready to shoot it off. He was pissed off that Sicheng wasn't answering, pissed off that he wasn't getting a reaction. Sicheng looked straight into Baekhyun's eyes, and with a smile, replied, "he's dead." Sicheng's words were muffled but so powerful. Baekhyun's gun nearly fell out of his hands as he dropped to the floor, spilling his food everywhere. Within a few seconds, he was back up, pistol to Sicheng's forehead, "No, you're lying! Tell me the truth, you bastard!" Sicheng looked up once again, this time, with a few tears rolling down his face, "it is the fucking truth you psychotic prick," he spat. Baekhyun was in shock, he refused to accept that another member from his gang was dead. "NO!" he shrieked, before beginning to beat Sicheng with his gun, "YOU'RE FUCKING LYING!"

At this point, Sicheng had enough, he grabbed the gun out of Baekhyun's hands and hurled it on the older's head. "Pull yourself together, you lousy piece of shit!" he yelled, "I came here to tell you the news properly, and this is how you treat me? You're a lot older than me, so start acting like a man!"

"I can't believe he's gone," Baekhyun whispered to himself, in complete denial. This seemed to piss Sicheng off even more, as all Sehun did was complain about how badly he was treated by the older. Sicheng grabbed the smaller man by the chest, now face-to-face, "you tell your son-of-a-bitch leader that Sehun fucking threw himself off our club," he spat. He then pulled out a crumpled piece of lined paper and shoved it in Baekhhyun's face, "this is what he left you, you emotionless twat. Take it and never show your face to me again, or I swear I'll terminate you on the spot. Don't think I won't. I'm not afraid of scum like you." The younger finally stood up, wiped off the specks of blood on his new suit and walked away.

After a few minutes of cowering in pain, Baekhyun managed to get up off of the ground. He noticed the suicide note that had fallen on the floor and picked it up, immediately shoving it into his pocket, and walked back to the mansion. He knew that he wouldn't be able to read it in such a state, to be honest, he wasn't even sure that he'd want to read it at all. As soon as he tries to make a change in his behaviour, he fucks up again. 'No he can't be gone, he was too young' was all he could think of, 'there's no way, this is just NCTs way of messing with us.' Sehun was messing with his head, if anything, he deserved it for all the pain he's caused.

Kim Junmyeon

"What's wrong with Baekhyun?" I ask, both Jongdae and Minseok look at me, confused.

"What do you mean?" they both reply, simultaneously.

"I don't know, I've been watching him on the cameras, and he's acting really strange."

"What do you mean by strange? There's normal strange, and then there's Chanyeol strange," replied Minseok, face tilted, and eyes squinted. The thought of Chanyeol made me grin, he was one of the best, my favourite.  "I don't know, he came back, blood-stained shirt and sobbing."

"Oh, you sure he wasn't on a mission?" asked Jongdae this time.

"No, we haven't had many missions this week," I reply.

"Mid-life crisis?" both answer.

"No, he's just, I can't descri-"

"He's coming, he's coming," Minseok whisper-yells. Within a split second, Baekhyun enters, all bruised and battered. I instantly assume that he's been in some sort of fight. "The fuck happened to you?" I ask, staring him down with disgust. He looks me up and down before ordering Jongdae and Minseok out, "since when were you in charge?" I ask, just who the fuck does he think he is? "I can't explain what happened with them two in the room," he replied, in a tone, I haven't quite heard before. Within an instant, I get the picture and send them out. "What is it?" I ask, annoyed that he's tainted my white carpet with blood.

"It's about Sehun," the mention of his name sends red flags down my spine. "What happened?" His speech suddenly becomes slurred, and his lips begin to tremble. The dickhead Baekhyun I once knew was completely out of sight. He looks down for a second, composing himself and wiping off any tears, "he's dead." Just like that, I feel my food begin to rise from my stomach, Sehun was our youngest, he deserved so much better. "Who killed him?"
"Himself," he answers before breaking down on the floor. It's hard to compose myself at a time like this, maybe it's karma for all the filthy things I've done in my life. All the disturbing things I've done far outweigh anyone's death, even Sehun's. I scrunch my face in an attempt to stop the tears from falling, but they fall anyway. Baekhyun is now looking at me, eye-to-eye, face slightly flinching in anger. Right before my eyes, he lunges up and attempts to attack me. His movement is sloppy, I manage to dodge all of his attempts at fighting me and push him back down to the ground, "fix yourself you disgrace!" I shout.

He stares back for a good ten seconds before leaving the office altogether. How dare he speak to me like that! If I see his scrawny ass around here again, I'll kill him on the spot. After staring holes into his back as he leaves, I turn around and notice a piece of lined paper on the floor. It's crinkled edges, and messy ink writing reminds me of someone all too familiar. It's Sehun's suicide note. A full page of writing, do I even want to read this? Somehow, I manage to get my act together and sit down at my desk, opening the note as if it was a letter.

Dear, whoever's reading this,
Today is my last day of living. I've given up, this world is too shitty for me to live in, and there's no one left to fight for me. I wish I had something left, that my last moments were spent in happiness at an old age or some bullshit cliché like that. I'm not good with this stuff, never have been, never will, oh wait, it's too late for that. All I ask for is a proper funeral, don't cry and shit, just turn the beat up.

I write this note as I wait on top of a building, I'm waiting for someone you probably don't know about. He was someone who meant so much to me, yet I threw him away like he was garbage. If you're reading this, secret lover, I never meant to hurt you, I only wish you happiness. You know who you are and I respect that you'd want me to keep hush about it.
Suho, if you're reading this, I hope you choke and rot in hell for all the repulsive things you've done. I'd say that shit to your face, except if I did, you'd probably keep me locked in one of your foul prisons. I don't want to suffer, I just want to die already.

To be fair, it's going to be hard for me to jump off this building. All I'm waiting for is the right time, for him to walk out and watch me fall in front of him. It's petty, I know, but I wasn't raised not to be petty. The last few months of my life have been the worst, and with every second-passing, I hope that something may save me. But I know that it won't ever happen that my life won't ever get better, so I must end it here. People will probably think it's anticlimactic, the one member of EXO. Who was brave enough to walk into NCT's club isn't gallant enough to live. Well shit, I guess we all have to fake it 'til we make it. I'm running out of paper, so I think I'll just end it here. Donate all my shit to charity, or keep it, I couldn't care less. This whole idea of 'success' is bullshit anyway.
- Sehun (fuck, you let the maknae die.)
PS- if you must know, I died in extreme pain, hating my life, so feel bad.

Damn. He really is dead. I don't know how I feel about all of this, it's just too much. We're losing members by the month, what will our Boss do once he finds out? He hasn't contacted us in a while, maybe some trouble in Japan? I don't know, but if I don't clear this shit up, he'll put a bullet in my head.

Zhang Yixing

It's 1 o'clock in the afternoon, why is Baekhyun drinking? Even worse, why is he crying? I've known Baekhyun for years, and I know that he is one never to cry. The last time I saw him cry was at Chanyeol's funeral, which is stupid considering we both beat him up. "Baek," I call, waiting for a reaction; instead I get nothing, no response. He continues to down another shot, unreactive to the burning liquid going down his throat. I walk over to him, knocking the alcohol out of his hands and rinsing his shirt in the process. It takes him a few seconds to comprehend what had just happened,  "the fuck, man?!" he garbles, wiping down the alcohol that spilt on his pants. I continue to frown at him, what is wrong with him? "What the fuck happened dude?" I ask, "you never act like this!" He looks down once again, takes a deep breath, trying to stop his lip from quivering. "Sehun is dead," he answers. To be quite honest, I thought he was going to drop a bomb, but Sehun being dead is something that I expected. Anyone could've predicted his death, it was inevitable. I take a deep breath and sigh, "I know it's hard man, but you need to grow the fuck up, drinking and crying like a baby isn't going to bring him back to life." I wait for a reaction, something to determine how he's feeling, but I get nothing. Instead, he gets up and just walks off.

Do I follow him or something? Nah, he'll figure it out. In the meantime, I'll go pester someone else, Kai. He never really talks, maybe I'll finally get something out of him, once I tell him that Sehun's dead. I walk over to Kai's room and enter, ignoring the 'keep out,' sign and instantly regretting my decision. There's a reason why he has that sign up and now I know why. My mouth suddenly becomes agape as I spot him 'doing his thing' behind his monitor. He looks up for a second, signals me out, and I assume, he continues what he was just doing. I feel like throwing up, that was sickening! If you're going to do it, do it in privacy! Filthy vermin.

As I wander around the mansion looking for some trouble, I can't help but notice the eery silence. It's almost depressing, why is it so quiet? I circle around like a predator searching for its prey and end up sitting down on the sofa, bored out of my head. It takes a while for anyone to come down, but when they do, I'm unimpressed, to say the least. It's Kyungsoo, the traitor. Suho may have disregarded how he helped that Minyoung bitch escape, but I didn't. I look at him with a scowl on my face in an attempt to scare him off, but he returns the look and sits on the sofa. To be honest, I don't know why the TV is off, but now that I see him eyeing the remote, I suddenly have a list of things I want to watch. We both stare at the remote, secretly competing to see who gets it first. Within a flash, we both reach for the remote, landing on it at the same time.

Both of us look up, all hands on the remote, "give me the remote," I smile with gritted teeth.

"I had it first, you give it to me," he responds, trying to snatch it out of my hands.

"No," I grunt, "I had it first." The remote remains in both of our hands as we stare each other down. This isn't just an ordinary fight for the remote, this is THE fight.

Do Kyungsoo

If I don't win this fight, I'm going to break his neck. He was here before me and didn't have the TV on, why does he need it now? "Well, you should've picked it up earlier when I wasn't here," I argue, waiting for him to take his paws off of the remote. Instead, his hand remains there, grip even stronger than before. "Well, I didn't feel like watching TV back then," he replies.
"Stop being so childish and take your hand off of the remote!"
"No, you!"
"Take it off, Lay!" I yell, calling him by his 'stage' name to throw him off guard. He looks up at me, pissed that I called him Lay and continues to hold on to the remote. "Never!" He screeches, now pulling the remote. Within a few seconds, the living room becomes a war zone, both of us fighting for the remote as if our lives depend on it.

We continue for nearly twenty minutes, pushing the remote out of each other's hands, jumping across the floor, kicking it and all sorts. Eventually, the fight comes to an end as we both notice that the remote is nowhere to be seen. We look everywhere, searching the floor, until we look up and notice that Suho has it in his hands, looking seemingly frustrated. "Both of you get the fuck up now," he utters. We both stare at each other full-well knowing that we done fucked up, "the Boss is coming, clean this shit up and get to the meeting room." He leaves both of us to clean up the mess we created and stomps off, taking the remote with him. The next few moments are sat in silence, both Yixing and I clean the living room up and soundlessly walk towards the meeting room. The Boss and I have always been close, something Suho has been jealous of ever since we joined.

3rd Person's P.O.V.

All seven members sit, Suho on one end of the table, and three empty chairs. One for the Boss on the other side of the table and two for the dead members. Suho anxiously waits for the Boss' arrival, full-well knowing that he may not walk out alive. His hands slightly tremble in fear, one holding a gun and one containing the remote. The room is artificially still, waiting upon the arrival of their real leader.

After a few moments, the room is surrounded by ten armed bodyguards, an indirect sign for the gang to stand up. They stand up immediately and wait for their Boss to enter. Footsteps are heard in the background, walking at a mildly slow and calm pace. The steps grow louder as he enters the room, embracing every inch of power and attention. He looks around the room, acknowledging the two absent members and sits down. The older man glares at Suho, almost foreshadowing what may transpire. Suho maintains his composure as his hands slowly grow hotter and his grip on the gun strengthens.

The Boss, more formally known as, Takeshi Son, a name exclusively spoken by those who are respected enough to express it. Mr Son sighs at what he's presented with, first three of their members leave and now two are missing. This isn't impressive, this isn't impressive at all. He looks up, once more, at the group before speaking, "so, does anyone care to explain where Sehun and Chanyeol are?" His voice is notoriously calm, perhaps too calm...

I decided to write a chapter solely bases on EXO's point of view, in hopes that you'll all get what it's like down there. It took me like 20 minutes to come up with a name for their boss, Takeshi Son basically means bright and fierce warrior; an insight to his past. I hope you all continue to read and enjoy this ff! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 359 24
(Y/n) finds themselves alone and in a world full of gangs and violence. They have no idea where they are or how they got there. All they know is that...
84.6K 2.6K 65
❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen
78.6K 2.7K 26
Eunji has a complicated life and an even more complicated past. When everything starts falling apart again, she meets them, she meets him. Nct gang...
2.4M 106K 37
- She never knew giving a boy a band aid would lead to this - Gang! Au #1 in Mark #2 in kpop Thank you guys!!