Raw [Vkook] (Editing process)

By Masquerade16

How would you describe love and hate with one word?" Taehyung stares conflictedly at the ravenette, taking in... More

Prologue
1: Pastels and Darkness
2: Midnight Chats
3: No Slut Shaming
4: Princess
5: Babysitting
6: Ice Cream Parlor
7: Awkward Meetings
8: Meeting Ghosts
9: Pitiful Moments
10: Swim
12: Play the Part
13: Little Red Chaos
14: Truth Runs Wild
15: Deal? Deal
16: Convince Him
17: Gotta Go
18: Drunken Calls
19: Don't Touch My Wrist!
20: We Would Say Anything Just to Hear What We Want
21: Halloween
22: I Was First
23: My First Love....
24: A Little Wild
25: Don't Be Loud
26: You're Changing....
27: Carnival Rides
28: Who?
29: Little Gem Overdose
30: Familiar Pulses
31: Iodine
32: Closure?
33: Awkward Interactions
34: Opening Up
35: Fine, I'll Go
36: Ground Rules
37: Said Too Much
38: Recovering Through
39: Oatmeal Recovery

11: Seven Minutes

16.3K 1.2K 891
By Masquerade16

Okay - Chase Atlantic

______

If there's anything that Jungkook finds more annoying to attend than clubs it's definitely house parties. Frat parties to be precise. It's like watching a bunch of kids get excited about being daring with drugs and alcohol that they never got the chance to obtain back in high school because of strict parents. It's amusing yet annoying.

Jungkook was never one that got excited about these stuff at a party, probably because of he's already use to seeing it on a daily basis back home.

Got to love the innocent life while it lasts.

Even though sometimes, he wishes he didn't know so much. 

"Seven minutes are up!"

Jungkook looks up from his phone when he heard Hoseok drunkenly announce. After a few moments Jimin comes out of the closet with Taemin, both wearing similar smug expressions on their swollen lips.

That was definitely an easy pair, and Jungkook is definitely prepared to not see Jimin until tomorrow morning.

He trusts Taemin in some odd way, maybe because he keeps his distance after what happened last time, so he knows Jimin will be safe.

"Taehyung, you're up."

"Shh I'm not playing," Taehyung waves off with his eyes concentrated on his phone.

Everyone looks at the comfortable two on the couch, who seems to be in their own little world while being at a party. Jungkook is laying himself to Taehyung's side, almost to his chest, with a leg on the armrest of the couch and the other just dangling to the floor. Meanwhile Taehyung has an arm comfortably around his neck with phone in hand.

Both of them have phones on their hands.

"Are you guys serious playing Fun Run at a party?" Ten laughs when he glances over to see what they're doing.

"Yes," They both respond, eyes still focused on the screen with quick thumbs moving in determination to be first in the race.

This made Namjoon purse his lips annoyedly, "Hey, you said you were going to play this game, own u-"

"NO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Taehyung suddenly screams, making Jungkook crackle in chuckles with his victorious wide smile, "I was going to win!"

"Sucks doesn't it?"

Taehyung scowls down at Jungkook's wavy raven hair and used his other hand to ruffle it, but then turn his attention to the rest, "Alright I'm playing."

To this Jungkook went onto another game instead while they continued on their more childish one. Seven minutes in Heaven by far is the most stupidest game to play at a party, let alone just to play in general. Just an excuse to get two hormonal people to fuck after the party. They tried to get Jungkook to play many times but he would always wave it off every single time.

If they would know what type of games he use to play, they definitely wouldn't be able to take it.

They continued to play for a while without anything interesting going on before it was Taehyung's turn with Namjoon.

"Have fun!" Jungkook snickers after him as Taehyung slides off his body, who only pinches his cheek as he goes to the closet with the other man while Hoseok locks the door shut.

From there Jungkook ignored the conversations from the rest, focusing only on the game he's playing. However it seems as though these kids began to grow a little interested in his presence, or maybe curious.

"Do you want a drink?"

Jungkook glances up from his game, seeing Hoseok was the one that asked him the question, "I don't drink."

"Do you smoke?"

"No."

"Do you want to play with us? It's not that fun to not do anything at a party."

"Nah I'm good."

"Why did you even come here if you weren't going to do anything?"

Jungkook sighs heavily to Hoseok's bombard with questions before tearing his gaze away from his phone and to the group all staring at him instead, "For Jimin, obviously."

He didn't see it but Jimin twitched a smile to this as he sips his beer, making him near emotional. He will never admit it but he finds it very comforting that Jungkook would go to such lengths just to keep him safe.

For whatever paranoia reasoning he has.

He's never had a friend like that before, and it feels very refreshing. At times he thinks about how would Jungkook even be able to protect him if he needed it since he's such a soft little bean, but he lets the ravenette think he can do whatever he wishes.

If worse comes to worse, Jimin would always be the one protecting him too.

Yeah the alcohol is definitely making him emotional.

"That's stupid," Taeyong huffs, averting all attention into him, "Jimin can look after himself. You don't need to be like a damn bodyguard on him, let alone from someone who looks like they shop at the Disney section."

Was that meant to be an insult?

Ha, this disguise is too good.

Jungkook only blinks at him, shrugging before looking back at his phone, "Last time I checked I never asked about your opinion on it," He sighs indifferently, "Just focus on your game and leave me alone."

Everyone could see how Taeyong was seconds away from actually exploding, and Jimin was not in the correct mental state to fist fight anyone since he knows Taeyong's tendencies.

"Oh come on Jungkook don't be like that," Jimin suddenly joins in, placing a hand on his knee with pleading eyes, "Just play one game so they could leave you alone."

Jungkook's eyes snaps down at Jimin's gaze, seeing the hidden message clear as day, than moving it to the circle, feeling a tad bit more relaxed. There's seriously nothing they can't make him do that he seriously hasn't already done before. They're not that extreme like his past friends from back home.

They're still amateurs.

So with that in mind he groans he puts his phone in his pocket, "Sure, one round."

"Yes bitch! That's what we're talking about- Hey what happened to Namjoon and Taehyung!" Hoseok exclaims and crawls to the door, knocking on it hard, "Open up you sluts, times up!"

A few moments later Taehyung comes out from there with a familiar cold defense up behind his eyes. His lips are also swollen and his hair is a complete mess, but compared to Namjoon he looks decent.

Namjoon looked like he was wrecked gravely, with marks on his neck and his eyes clearly hooded in a lingering desire. The looks earned a few whistles before Taehyung finds his place back next to Jungkook, who stares at him with a smug expression.

"So.... How did heaven taste like?"

As per usual Taehyung only scowls at him, grabbing his body and positions them back to how they were, "Shut up."

Jungkook then cranes his head so he can look up at him from his angle, "Guess who's playing with fire now?"

Now this caught Taehyung's attention, who looks down at him, "You're playing?"

"Not by choice," Jungkook huffs and moves his head back to how he was, "Let's see who's my lucky companion."

Taehyung only glances down at him and gulps, moving his dark eyes to focus on the game - All the while moving a protective arm around Jungkook to keep him close to his body. The ravenette just saw it as him holding onto something, but Taehyung meant it as a claim.

Whoever Jungkook gets paired better not be an asshole. Hopefully someone like Jimin or Ten, who Jungkook is comfortable with and Taehyung wouldn't have to rip any heads off.

He has grown a little territorial.

The game then proceeded on and not once did Jungkook get a turn. He was feeling slightly smug about it, almost as if destiny just so happened to be on his side. Taehyung got a few turns, Jimin did too, sometimes the two together. It almost felt relaxing for Jungkook as he breezes through this game.

Well.... He spoke to soon actually.

Especially when the bottle landed on him.

"FINALLY!" Hoseok squeals, giddily spinning the bottle once again, "Let's see who's your play date!"

Jungkook grimaces to this, glaring at the bottle as if it would run away from fear if he just focuses hard enough.

Well fear it did gain..... But not the good kind.

The bottle stopped and the whole room suddenly exploded in hollers.

Oh great...

This is so cliche.

This will end quickly.

Hoseok does the honors to open the door, staring at the comfortable pair on the couch with an evil gleam.

"Jungkook and Taehyung, you're up."

_________
A/N:
Don't e just love cliffhangers?

It's great haha

I've been feeding you guys with so many chapters hahaha I'm update Yes, Mr. Kim and Subject X soon. Also with the Erroneous Seokcas past hehehe

Let's get it!!

I PURPLE YOU!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 41K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
2.8K 99 10
Namjoon is the leader anyone would want and ever need. He is put to the test when Taehyung comes and asks for advice to the problem at hand. But what...
147K 7.9K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
141K 9.3K 29
Jeongguk rescues a homeless punk off the street - bright eyes and fiery, Kim Taehyung turns out to not be the one that needs to be redeemed. An age...