Creativity Must Be Present {O...

By irl_BraadVengolor

Title Says All I do accept requests^^ :3 !!MAY CONTAIN MANGA/SHOW SPOILERS!! !!CHAPTERS CONTAINING THIS CONTE... More

Request Page (Closed)
30 Minutes.
The Bathrooms.
Making Dreams Come True
got tagged bitches
Happy Birthday, Blasty Babe!
Anniversary
Bloody Orchids
Oops
Loyalty
Secret Society
The Best Kind of High
Haircut
You Can Do Anything
Until You're Well Again
Rock You Like a Hurricane
The First Move ("Oops" Pt. 2)
A Tagged Part Appears!
Protective Dork
Ink and Smoke
!!Do Not Touch!!
Villains Never Get a Happy Ending
It's Just a Prank, Bro-
Trade.
You're... What?
Not-So-First Impressions
I Ain't Ever Seen Aizawa with a Partner-
Perfect
It'll Be Alright
Flirt and Avoid, That's the Strat.
!!Announcement!!
One of Those Nights
!!ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Shouldn't Be Delivery, But It Is
FELL IN LOVE WITH A GUY AT THE ROCK SHOW- uh, Hidden Room? Rock Band? Rock Band
X Stone World Promise X
Meisters and Weapons; Gods and Regalia's
Boys Can Be Ballerina's, Too
Yeah... i'M a gAmEr
Subnautic Danger
If You Don't, You'll Regret It
You
Did.
Until Morow
!!UPDATE!!
30k Special(Preview)
One Last Rodeo
Dumpling!
Poof. Thot Gone.
Strain
Secret Snuggles from a Man Built Like Burnt Toast
HEY YOU COME LOOK AT THIS(Voting Open)
UPDATE(The Arcana+)
Black-Eyed Brawler
Tranquil Embrace
Eye Contact? Nah Fam-
*AGGRESSIVE TRUMPET NOISEEEEEEES*
henlo(a few tings)
Wolf Form

At Fault

1.4K 24 0
By irl_BraadVengolor

Midoriya x Male Reader

(Just so y'all know, this is gonna be some angsty-ass shit. Oh, and H/n means Hero name :))

The sirens blared as my eyes opened and closed, my head slipping in and out of consciousness. I couldn't feel anything. All I could feel was the painful restraint of air trying to forcefully circulate through my constricted lungs...

1 hour earlier. . .

"Thank you for showing up here, Heroes. It really means a lot!"

"Of course! We want to help in any way we can around here, isn't that right Ground Zero?"

Katsuki growled lowly in response.

(H/n) chuckled nervously along with Deku while Todoroki just remained stoic and stone-faced.

They were on a mission as a team together. It was their special assignment from Aizawa and All Might. While (Y/n) and Deku get along perfectly fine considering the fact that, well, they're dating, and Deku and Todoroki get along as well, there's still a huge gap between Bakugou and all three of them.

(Y/n)'s rocky relationship with Todoroki. He doesn't like him. Like, at all.

Deku and Bakugou are the definition of toxicity and straight up aBUSE-

Bakugou and Todoroki are just... yikes.

Then Bakugou and (Y/n) are rough all around.

"H-he's always like this, don't mind him." Deku added, rubbing the back of his neck apologetically.

"That's quite all right. Just make sure you four be careful. You could slip up and fall, and it's a loooong drop down."

"You got it!" Deku smiled, giving a big thumbs up to our employer.

The team had to admit it, it was a tad bit windy to be out here doing this kind of job, but they were determined to make it work. With (Y/n) being the climber, Midoriya being the supplier, and Bakugou, Todoroki, and Izuku as well being their for support just in case things blow sideways, (Y/n) thought this would be done in no time.

Turns out, his thoughts were completely opposite.

"Alright Deku, I'm ready for the pipes." (H/n) called through his earpiece, feeling bad about the feedback the quick gusts of wind had supplied.

"Copy. How many?" The broccoli headed Hero replied.

"We'll start with two at a time."

"Sounds good, hun!" Even though the heavy breeze made the narrow platform wobble quite a bit, hearing his boyfriend's smile through his voice put the (h/c) at ease.

As Deku got to work jumping up the walls of the two buildings from the alleyway, things were about to get a little rowdy and distracting from down on the solid ground.

"Oi, Icyhot! Keep your damn elbow outta my face!" Bakugou growled, shoving his teammate's arm out of the way.

"Relax, you impatient pipe bomb, it wasn't on purpose." Todoroki insulted nonchalantly, letting his hands drop and hang by his sides again.

"The hell did you just call me!?" The explosive Hero was now at the end of his fuse, he might as well have been foaming at the mouth.

"H-hey! Let's all just try to simmer down and focus. We need to be ready for anything to-" Izuku attempted, but failed, to get the two teens to cut it out.

"Shut up, ya damn nerd! I deal with your ass later!"

"Pretty reckless and idiotic of you to go around picking fights with people who are clearly stronger and smarter than you, don't you think, Bakugou?" Shouto retorted.

"Fuck you, half n' half bastard! I'll show you reckless!"

"Guys, no! Wait! We really need to keep our guard up here! (Y/n) is in a really dangerous spot right now!" Izuku shouted, trying again to get in between the two.

Meanwhile, the winds were picking up speed and getting stronger, threatening to flip (H/n)'s make-shift bridge over, knocking him off and leaving him to fall from the top of a 50 foot building.

"U-uh, hey, Todoroki.. I could use some reinforcement on this bridge slab. It's getting a little more windy." (Y/n)'s voice trembled as he was struggling to keep his balance while trying to get his job done.

"Shouto?" He tried again, this time the wind was getting more aggressive. His foot slipped, but in a split second of fear, he caught himself.

"Hey, t-team.. I- I think I'm gonna need help getting down. I also th-think we should c-call it a day." His intercom seemed to be malfunctioning. He knew the three of them were never ones to put their teammate in danger.

Not on purpose, at least. Which got the boy thinking.

'What if they forgot I was here?' He peered down, a slight mistake, as his stomach churned, turning against him. He held it down though as he saw none other than the three remaining members of his squad were in the middle of a feud.

Great.

The wind picked up again, blowing his hair into his eyes. As he slipped, his arms lunged forward, catching the rest of his body on the flimsy piece of material.

(L/n) yelped, his feet dangling beneath him.

"Todoroki! I need that support, now!"

No reply.

"Bakugou, I really need you to propel yourself up here and help me get the hell down safely!"

Still no reply.

Then and there, he gave up on the earpiece and yelled out at the top of his lungs,

"MIDORIYA!!"

Unfortunately, when he did that, it wasn't heard enough. And he slipped again.

'Is this really it?'

That was his last thought.

On the way down, he hit balcony after balcony. The first one knocked him right out as it hit the lower back of his neck. The next one flipped him over when it made contact with his spine. It went in a cycle like that; head, spine, leg, shoulder, head, spine, leg, shoulder.

Izuku was horrified. He ran as fast as he could, catching him just before his head bounced off the concrete.

"Oh my god.. Oh my god, (Y/n)! (Y/n), can you hear me!?" The Hero cried.

"(Y/N)!" He cried again.

Todoroki and Bakugou ran over. The ash-blonde was shocked, unable to move as Shouto stood there silently, the stoic expression he usually fashioned had been wiped clean.

"What are you two doing!? CALL AN AMBULANCE, DAMNIT!"

Bakugou got right on that, pulling out his phone and dialing 9-1-1.

"Midoriya, I-" Todoroki began, getting cut off immediately by the shorter.

"I don't want to hear it! Just get Aizawa! Get All Might!"

And just like that, he was gone too.

Izuku rocked himself back and forth on his knees as he held his partner in his arms.

"(Y/n), can you hear me? It's gonna be alright, okay? You're gonna be okay.. You're gonna be okay!" The tears rolled down his cheeks like waterfalls.

The other laid there, limp in his arms. His eyes opened every now and then.

'Whatever happens, I can't forget him. Not him. Never.'

"...I- Izuk-ku?" He strained, barely bearing the pain of air trying desperately to circulate through the constricted feeling his lungs were carrying.

"Y-yes? What is it, Love?" He asked, still moving back and forth ever so slightly.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, (Y/n).. but you are not gonna die here."

"I won't let you..."

Those four words were the last things the young Hero heard before losing consciousness yet again.

It had been a few days, a little less than a week, since that event took place. Bakugou and Todoroki haven't stopped fighting since then, and Deku hasn't talked to anyone but (Y/n). He says he just doesn't have the energy to.

(Y/n) understands this, and as long as he doesn't keep any physical information from Recovery Girl, he's alright with it.

One night, (Y/n) is unable to block out the rivals' constant arguing, so he throws the covers off of himself, awakening his lover who had previously been contentedly spooning the other.

"(N/n), is everything okay?" He asked.

"Everything's fine, Izuku. I just need to find out what those two numbskulls are fighting about at this time of night." He stumbled to the door, still limping quite a bit, leaning on anything stable enough for support. He shouldn't be doing this, but he needs to.

"It's probably just over meaningless garbage like a cup or something." He responded, but he got up with him anyways, so he could help him walk by volunteering as his boyfriend's support beam.

"Yeah, but it is still keeping me awake. And you know how I get when I'm cranky." (Y/n) smirked playfully as Deku cringed.

When the two of them approach the common area, (Y/n) notices Midoriya's expression change into one of a stone cold statue. This was the persona he used around the others.

"You were supposed to be the reinforcement, you damn icyhot!"

"Really? You were on catch, Bakugou. Grow up and take responsibility for what happened."

(Y/n) stopped in the kitchen to grab a glass of water, telling Izuku he would meet him back in his room.

But as the broccoli head was making his way there..,

"I didn't do anything wrong! You started it! And maybe if that damn Deku was paying attention instead of slacking off, (L/n) would be fine!"

"He did seem distracted," Todoroki added, "maybe you're right..."

"Ha! See! It is his fault! Yours too!"

"I would have heard him if you weren't so caught up in yelling in my damn ear and ignoring (L/n)!"

"You shoved your elbow in my face! And I'm supposed to just stand there and let it happen!? No way in hell, half n' half bastard!"

At this point, Aizawa had been woken up and had made his way to the room.

"You three, cut it out. I'm sick and tired of you keeping me up every night."

"I am too." (Y/n) called, walking out from the kitchen and stopping next to his teacher.

"Izuku, come over here, please." He said. The other obeyed, groggily making his way over to his lover. The injured student hugged him tightly, running a hand through his curly green locks.

"I heard what you said and that's not true. What happened then, that was not your fault." He felt his own (h/c) eyes sting as droplets landed on his shoulder, getting faster and faster the longer he held him close.

When he slowly let go, he guided him to the adult standing next to him. Aizawa then hugged him lightly as well, patting his back before turning him around and leaving his hands on his shoulders.

"As for you two," (Y/n) began, limping forwards without breaking eye contact with Bakugou.

"Stop playing this stupid fucking blame game, and come out from your hiding spots! We're graduating this year, for All Might's sake!"

"But he-"
"But he-"

"Enough." Was all he had to say to get the two to shut their mouths.

"It's not your fault," he pointed at Shouto, "it's not your fault," he moved it to Bakugou.

"It's both of you! You two were so focused on butting heads with each other, that you failed to notice I was in trouble! Izuku only strayed from his role to stop your meaningless bickering!" (Y/n) ranted, blood boiling.

"I could've fucking died! I called out for both of you, but you ignored me!" When he finished, he was out of breath from the energy it took to make them see their mistakes.

"Listen, I'm pretty pissed off, and honestly, I'm tired as hell. I'm going to sleep. And if I hear you two utter a single insult the rest of tonight and tomorrow, you won't like it when I'm good and healed and back on the field with you."

He then successfully made his way back into his room and back to sleep.

Izuku stayed.

"Midoriya," Todoroki tried.

"He told me, you know."

...

"What?"

"He told me what it felt like. The fear racing through his veins, the thought of us not knowing he was gonna die making his heart beat faster. The way his muscles turned against him as he slipped." His voice was tired and quiet, but still trembled and shook as he spoke.

"He told me, and I felt horrible. I still do. He says I shouldn't blame myself, but I do." His eyes trained on the floor, he clenched his jaw.

"If I would have just ignored you two, maybe he wouldn't have gotten hurt at all.., but that's not the case." Midoriya looks back up to his classmates, but the glare is suddenly absent. The emotion behind them is sorrowful and apologetic.

"The two of us are trying to leave what happened where it should be, in the past. (N/n) would agree that I think it would be healthy for you guys to leave it there, too."

(Wow, the last time this thing was touched was back in april of 2020 - literally over a year ago.)

(Anyway, hope you enjoyed! You know the drill~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 39 6
bakudeku oneshots slow updates (at least until school ends) i wont do any smut requests closed (i rly dont think anyone will read this lol i'm mo...
54.7K 1.1K 15
A compilation of HawksxReader requests! A/N: I will not accept requests that I'm not confident I can write, or have NSFW. I am only writing one reque...
3.5K 92 45
"All I ever wanted, all I ever needed, is here in my arms~ Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm." - Depeche Mode ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ Here's a...
2.5K 78 9
I'm aware that there are many versions of this type of content out there. However, I am committed to adding an original touch while personalizing it...