Quirkless Rejects

By KrumbleKitty

Izuku Midoriya has grown up quirkless and bullied by his classmates because of this. Inko Midoriya has been c... More

Quirkless Pals
A Quirkless Routine
Trying But Not Really
DEKU DAYS
I'm So Done With It All
Shut Up
Let's Fight Back
Are You On Board?
A Plan Set In Motion
Be Prepared Rejects
A New Man
In Our Final Moments
Happy New Year's!
Those Left Behind
Soft Blossom Bakery
I See You
Into The Dark Undersociety
Life Of Shouta Aizawa
Heroes, Fear Us
It Has Begun
It's Nice To Meet You
Growth Starts Small
Character Analysis
Glass Soul
Miss Me?
The USJ In Full Swing
The Aftermath
Let's Just Have Some Fun!
Call To Arms
Leaving?
Kyota Bridge
UA Sports Festival
Life Is Getting Better
Shoto and Rei
Let Me Out!
New Plans
Preparation
Stain VS. The Quirkless Rejects VS. Iida
Sickness and Repair
The Third World War - START
You Need A Break
Quirkless Rejects - The Official Website
Merry Christmas Quirkless Rejects
Picking Leaders
Goodbye Bubblegum and Doom
Do You Still Want Me?
So Long, Endeavor!
Division
Eliminate Her
We've Got A Plan
Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall
It's Too Late, Kacchan
I'm Back!
Moving Up In The Ranks
Training Camp Attack: Begin!
Training Camp: Protect Kota At All Costs!
Reaching Out
Do We Have A Deal?
Kota and Katsuki, Make A Decision.
Goodbye, Deku.
Run Away, Kacchan
Aftermath of the Camp Attack
Emotional Support
Let Us Talk
Prep The War
Kurogiri and the Attack Plans
Hero Provisional License Exam Attack
Uraraka, Aizawa, and Mikumo
Goodbye Mikumo Aizawa, Hello Izuku... Who?
Yakuza Partnership
Christmas Special
Happy 16th Birthday, Chief!
Prep For The Yakuza Attack
!Operation Save Eri!
New Year's Special
We Will Save Him!
The Rescue
Prepare To Start A War
Declaration Of War
The Beginning Of The End
WWQ - Pt. 1
WWQ - Pt. 2
WWQ - Pt. 3
WWQ - Pt. 4
WWQ - Pt. 5
WWQ - Final
Country Building
Next Course Of Action
Europe
Asia
Old Friends
Moving On And Wary Feelings
The Beginning Of The End?
Last Trip
We Will Help You, Izuku.
Goodbye.
The End
Bonus: Afterlife
Author's Note
Quirkless Pals, Actual Website?!

Prepare For War

2.1K 101 117
By KrumbleKitty

The crowd was restless at the ceremony but the speaker had a few more things he had to do before calling their beloved number one hero to the stage. The speaker stood off to the side of the stage waiting for it to start. He straightened his tie and patted his blazer before taking to the podium.

The crowd clapped as he came onto the stage. He stopped in front of the podium and adjusted the mic before speaking.

"Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen," he started. "Today is both a day for celebration and a day of sad farewell. But before we get into that matter, we must address the situation of another lost hero."

The press in the front row readied their papers and pens and cameras. This was the big scoop they were all waiting on.

"In the case of Shouta Aizawa, pro hero name: Eraserhead and UA hero course homeroom teacher of Class 1A, the FPH, Federation of Professional Heroes, has stated that Shouta Aizawa is being stripped of his professional hero and teacher title effective immediately."

There was a slight uproar but the speaker raised his hand to quiet them.

"During the recent attack on the Summer Training Camp for the first year hero course students of UA, the two teachers held a test of courage in the forest but during it, they were attacked by the two villain organizations, the League of Villains and the Quirkless Rejects. Two students were kidnapped, one found earlier than the other, the other found a few hours later. Both were injured as were many other students in the attack. Aizawa Shouta was found aiding the attackers and according to student testimonies, he had the symbol of the Quirkless Rejects under his eye.

As seen on many of the members of the Quirkless Rejects in their actions sometime before and during the attack, they all had similar tattoos on their bodies as some form of unity bond between the members.

After the attack, Shouta Aizawa has disappeared and an account from one of the kidnapped students, Katsuki Bokugou, has given us his testimony and within it, he has informed us that Shouta Aizawa was, in fact, the one who brought him captive to the Quirkless Rejects.

With all of this evidence, unless Shouta Aizawa presents himself and gives a valid explanation to clear his name,

The Professional Hero: Eraserhead is no more and Shouta Aizawa has been stripped of his title and will be on the wanted list as a traitor and a villain."

There came a loud noise from the crowd as they all tried to speak over each other. He answered a few questions before once again holding up his hand and silencing the gathering.

He cleared his throat.

"Now that we have gotten that over with, let us move on to a much happier matter. Our number one hero has served us, and the whole world, very well. He is known for his smile and outstanding presence and the quick resolution he carries to every scene he arrives on. Ladies and Gentlemen, please join me in welcoming our Symbol of Peace: ALL MIGHT!"

The crowd got to their feet and the room roared with cheers and praise as the deflated form of All Might came onto the stage.

All Might smiled and raised his hand to quiet the crowd. He coughed softly before speaking.

"U- um first let me start off with... I AM HERE!"

And the crowd whooped and hollered. He grinned.

"But I am retiring so this will be my last time saying that." A solemn quietness fell over the crowd.

"My fans and supporters, I want to thank you all for all of the support you have given me through my hero career. To all those at my agency, I am not closing it down just yet. I will be providing efforts to get you all placed at other agencies or perhaps even start your own. Only when you are all taken care of will I officially shut down my agency for good. I want to thank everyone I've met and even saved along the way. You have all contributed to my career and with how I've grown in my life as a professional hero. I hope to return all you have given me with my position as a teacher at UA. While we have lost a teacher, I hope that I will be sufficient enough to lead our students and future heroes. Thank you, everyone. I could not have done it without you."

The crowd clapped loudly again. The speaker came up and All Might moved slightly to the side.

"Now," started the speaker, "we are here to present All Might with the Heroes Medal of Honor and to enter him officially into the Heroes Hall of Fa- What's that?" He suddenly paused and pointed to the back of the room where a screen was unfolding itself. He looked the officials at the side. "Is this part of the program?"

Just as they were about to answer, the screen fizzed then changes to show the main members of the Quirkless Rejects and their leader, Deku.

The crowd gasped and murmured amongst themselves as they watched the screen anxiously.

"No, sir, it isn't," the voice of Deku came from somewhere in the room.

All Might instinctively stepped forward. "What is the meaning of this, Deku?" Deku grinned. "Why, we just wanted to stop in and see what great work we've done, that's all."

"What work?"

"Dethroning you of course."

All Might scowled. "You didn't dethrone me. No one but me-"

"All Might," Deku cut in with such a cold, chilling voice that the whole room shut up. "Can you really say that now? We planned everything and just look at what we've done to the hope you have tried to hard to create and keep."

The screen fizzed and changed to show separate boxes, each with a different person in costume with Deku in the middle. "See here? These are the leaders of different branches of our organization. Yes, we have branches of the Quirkless Rejects in almost every country. I am sure you have heard of our actions in the World News."

Each person waved.

"The world is in disarray, All Might. As of now, we have taken down the world's top two heroes. How does it feel knowing that now that you are retired and physically like... that," he motioned up and down to All Might's pitiful form, "that no matter what we do now, you cannot stop us." All Might's eyes widened.

"You can no longer burst on to a scene shouting 'I am here!' like you used to. Let the world see this and understand," Deku grinned, as did the other leaders, and the screen switched to show various news reports and the aftermath of actions done by the Quirkless Rejects in every country.

A security guard whispered something to another one. They turned to look out the window. On an electronic screen on a building that usually showed advertisements was a live stream with the screen split in the middle to show both the Quirkless Rejects and the ceremony. "They are broadcasting this..."

The screen flipped to Deku and the other leaders again.

"You are in none of these photo's, All Might. You never will be. Listen to me, world, and heed my words! The age of All Might is through! As I have said before when we first publicly introduced ourselves, the age of the quirkless is coming. But it is different now... You have lost your Symbole of Peace and the world around you is crumbling. You can either join us or die trying to keep us from our goal. Understand, it is no longer 'the age of the quirkless is coming...'"

The screen changed one more time to show groups of people, each the full body of members in each branch of the world to show just how truly large the Quirkless Rejects are.

Deku grinned from his position in the middle of his branch and held out his arms.

"The age of the quirkless is NOW."

_______________________________

Izuku closed the live video but stayed in the live chat with the other branch leaders. He watched as they all chattered, none really pausing to read the translations of the other's language on their own screen but that was ok. They were all just excited. But... the servers would soon be lagging with this much so they needed to move this along. Izuku cleared his throat purposely loudly. It took them all a second to quiet down but they eventually did.

"So," Izuku started, "that is typically how those kinds of things go. Now, on to other business."

He waited for them to read his translation before continuing.

"Now with this scene we just did out and with All Might out of command, the police and heroes will be trying to crack down to make up for his absence. And who will get the most spotlight? The largest 'villain' organization in the world this current day."

He paused and watched the other's read. The American leader spoke and Izuku read the words as they appeared in Japanese on his screen. "So what will we be doin' then? We just gonna let 'em take us, Chief?"

Izuku shook his head. "Of course not. We had you gather your whole branch, even those who don't live in the housing you have, for this little scene so the world knows approximately how many are in each branch. Now, we are going to ask you to keep them there."

"What do you mean?" asked the Chinese branch leader.

"I mean we can no longer have our members scattered but in each branch, we need them in one place like how we have in the main branch here."

"We cannot! We promised our members-"

"They are apart of this or they are not," Izuku cut in. "We are about to start a true war on society as a whole, we need to place protection measures and more unity."

The Russian branch leader narrowed his eyes. "Ven you say warz..."

Izuku grinned under the mask but the sunglasses turned to red, angry dots.

"I mean a world war."

They all closed their mouths, tense.

"Listen, this is no 'child's game.' We are doing this for an actual result and to get what we want, we can no longer hold back. There are only a few more things we need to put in place and a few more follow-ups."

The Russian leader spoke up again. "And vhat vould those things ve?"

"Well, we are going to crash our country's hero provisional license exams, which will be difficult due to the heightened security, which by the way, plan that with your coordinators-"

"Are we all gonna be doin' that as another team raid thingy?" questioned the American leader.

Izuku nodded. "Yes. I don't care what you do there at this moment, just finish up your attacks on the training camps first. The exams for most places are in a few months so you have time. We will discuss this later."

The European leader nodded. "Oui, Chief Deku. Then would you please tell us the other plans you were talking about?"

Izuku nodded. "I will. I have been following up on some underground information on the Yakuza here and I feel like they will be active soon and would like to try partnering with them at some point. For now, what we need you guys to do is to find a base where you can house all the members in your country and even, if possible, recruit more people."

"And vhat should ve do with thee persons we gather? None ovf them are trained."

"Then train them," the greenette replied.

"Vhat should we train them on?"

"Listen clear, life is on the line here. While many are now supporters, the authorities have started to list us as take into custody as either dead or alive, they do not care. They will not care about those that are part of our team either. We must do the same. While we want to keep casualties down to a minimum, it is inevitable. We need to train our quirked members to both protect our quirkless and fight. We need to train our quirkless to fight. Every single member needs to be equipped with a handgun at least and needs to be trained to shoot accurately. Everyone needs to have the highest combat training they can receive and each needs to be and have their own weapon that they can use."

The American leader grinned at the sound of guns. "Alrighty, Chief dude, and when will this war take place?" Izuku narrowed his eyes behind the sunglasses.

"Six to twelve months," he replied.

"That soon?" questioned the Chinese leader. Izuku nodded. "That is all the time we have, we cannot stay hidden forever."

"What are we supposed to get out of this? What is the end goal, Chief Deku?"

"We will bargain for our own territory."

"Territory?"

Izuku nodded. "Yes, territory. In every single country, an allotted place to hold all of the quirkless or rejected quirked where we can live freely with our own legal system. We will, of course, abide by the laws of each country but will have our own set as well with regulations against the outside. Also, the provided option to each child outside of the zones that we have regulated the choice of moving into the zones with a background check on why and for what reasons. The zones must be protected just as any place else so that those who disagree with us do not try to tear down the zones and Quirkless Rejects. Though, we could of course defend ourselves if need be as well."

The European leader raised an eyebrow. "Are you saying that we are trying to make a Quirkless Rejects country, in a sense, within every country?"

Izuku grinned and his sunglasses shown happily. "Yes."

"Chief Deku!? You can't be serious! Starting a whole country?!"

Izuku shook his head. "Yes and no. Just starting provinces within other countries.

"And if they refuse?" he asked. "Or what if they deny protection or something? What are we supposed to do? Think about how many world leaders have to agree to this."

Izuku nodded. "I have but with a big enough threat that can threaten the world as a whole, the world leaders will have to get together and agree on this together. We will literally force their hands." The Russan leader spoke again. "Then vhat should we do if they refuse."

Izuku grinned.

"It can go one of three ways. Their side dies fighting..."

The chat was tensely silent.

"... our side dies fighting..."

They all held their breaths.

"... or the whole entire world and society as a whole collapse and we all die."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 809 6
After waking up abandoned at the park, beaten and fatigued. He had nowhere to go as his abusive parents awaited him at home and his former best frien...
13.3K 648 57
When everyone found out that Izuku was quirkless, Katsuki was furious... at first. The two fell out, yeah, but it only lasted a few months. When Kats...
132K 4.3K 38
COVER ART DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!!! ⚠ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠ This Story Includes: - Abuse - Death - Mentions and signs of cutting - Angst ...
4.1K 30 54
Izuku is at the breaking point where he was about to end it all. The abuse from home, at school, and no one to believe him that he needs help was too...