The Fish Song

De Harriet_Messie

DJ liked one thing and one thing only. Her niece Gabby. Her 6-year-old niece Gabby made her small world feel... Mai multe

Adore You
Unstoppable
Kill My Mind
Some Kind of Disaster
Everybody's lonely
I Don't Know You Yet
Fly to You
Rhythm of Your Heart
Absolutely Smitten
Symphony
Bad Habit
Home
Let's Fall in Love for the Night
Fire For You
Head Above Water
It's You
OK
Rendezvous
Soldier
Saturday Nights
I like me better
Nice To Meet Ya
Before You Go
July 10th
Flicker
Dear Insecurity
WYA
Critical Mistakes
All You Need To Know
She's Not Afraid
Wonder
Lonely Heart
Better
Falling Cardigan
Lost In A City
THANK YOU

A/N

2.6K 25 0
De Harriet_Messie

Hello! 

Thank you for wanting to read my story.

I just wanted to put in a quick disclaimer...

Obviously, Love on Tour has not started at this time and might not occur on schedule but this is Fiction for a reason. During the story, I will be following the current tour map of LOT as if it has already happened. That's all.

Thanks for reading and please comment any suggestions, I am pretty open and just having fun. Quarantine has gone and made me act up, so here it is. 

Also, fuxkingharrry gave me the idea for a story playlist, so each chapter will be named after a song and I will link the playlist (Spotify) (beware the playlist will never be complete and songs will continue to be added) if you have any song suggestions for this story please let me know!

Alright now that that is out of the way...

Here is The Fish Song ...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

38.3K 779 71
"Don't be like that princess ." Harry says while grabbing my chin aggressively . "Be like what ?" I dare to ask "Don't be the girl that says she do...
33.1K 532 27
When Jenna's only living family; her grandparents, pass away, she is forced to move to America to live in her godfather's boarding school. She meets...
4.5K 269 20
⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, amélie swift, a talented musician, finds herself in the midst of a whirlwind as she joins the phenomenally successful...
185K 3.1K 32
"Hey do you remember my Mum telling you my brother is coming to visit for my birthday?" Gemma says taking her dishes to the kitchen sink. "Yeah I do...