Clementine and Male Reader: B...

By SawtoothEel0903

Clementine and Y/N have been to together since the beginning. Clementine has made a lot of mistakes that hurt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
The End?
Sequel Out Now

Chapter 28

2.2K 49 33
By SawtoothEel0903

*Thud*

*Thud*

*THUD*

That's all that's heard as a young man is chopping wood. His pile is already full and he slams the axe into the tree log.

??: "Hey, Mark."

The young man turns and sees his girlfriend Jasmine.

Mark: "Hey, Jasmine."

She goes up to him and kisses him.

Mark: "You need anything?"

Jasmine: "No. I just wanted to tell you that I'm going out scavenging with the group. I also won't be coming back for a while."

Mark: "Why not?"

Jasmine: "We're going out far. It's gonna take us at least a day to come back."

Mark: "Alright. Be careful, I'll be waiting when you come back."

Jasmine: " Okay. I love you."

Mark: "I know."

She kisses him again and then walks away.

Mark puts the wood pieces into a wheelbarrow and starts walking out of the woods. He makes it to a big gate and waits for the doors to open. Once they open he steps inside what looks like a community filled with people. He takes the wood next to the shacks of the carpenters.

Mark then walks away and enters a house and goes up stairs. He knocks on the door of the room and waits for a response.

??: "Come in."

Mark enters the room and sees a woman looking out of the window.

??: "What do you need Mark?"

Mark: "I'm done collecting the wood, Lily. I already took a full wheelbarrow to the carpenters."

Lily: "Okay. Rest up then. If I have another job for you, I'll send Abramovici to go get you."

Mark: "Ugh." He groans at the sound of his name.

Lily: "Excuse me?"

Mark: "It's nothing, ma'am."

Lily: "Go on, Mark."

Mark leaves the room and the house and starts walking until he's called over.

??: "Mark!"

He turns around and sees a girl walking up to him.

Mark: "What's up, Amanda?"

Amanda: "I heard your girlfriend left to go scavenging. I'm free from work for the whole day."

Mark grins.

Mark: "Come on."

They walk over to another house and go into the bedroom. Mark closes the door behind them. He goes up to Amanda and grabs her by the waist as he starts making out with her. They slowly start ripping their clothes off and lay on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mark and Amanda both lay on the bed cuddling. They talk for a while until a knock at the door disturbs them. Amanda groans at the sound.

Mark: "Ignore it. They'll go away."

Mark is wrong and the door is kicked in, startling the both of them. The big Russian man known as Abramovici stands at the door.

Mark: "How the fuck did you get in my house?!"

Abramovici: "Do not worry about it. Stop fuckin' this bitch Mark and ready up. We will go scouting."

Amanda scoffs at being called a bitch.

Mark: "Alright, get the fuck out then!"

Abramovici closes the door only for it to fall to the floor. He laughs and walks away.

Mark: "Don't listen to him. I gotta go."

He puts his clothes back on and grabs his rifle.

Amanda: "We'll continue when you come back right?"

Mark: "Definitely. That's if Jasmine doesn't come back early."

Amanda: "Okay."

He kisses her one last time before he leaves the house. He looks around for Abramovici but doesn't see him anywhere.

Mark: "Where's this fucking ogre?" He says to himself.

He sees a Jeep truck driving to the gates of the community. Mark sees Abramovici inside the truck and goes over to it. He enters the truck and sets his rifle on the floor.

Mark: "Where are we going?"

Abramovici: "North. Lily said there are communities up there. She wants us to check for pests from school."

Mark: [sigh] "This should be fun."

Abramovici starts driving and Mark puts his feet up on the dashboard.

Abramovici: "Take your feet off the dash."

Mark doesn't listen so Abramovici slaps his feet down.

Mark: "Asshole."

Abramovici steps on the brakes and causes Mark to collide with the dashboard.

Mark: "What the fuck?!" He says holding his head.

Abramovici: "Put on seatbelt."

Mark: "You don't even have yours on jackass!"

Abramovici: "I do not fit in it."

Mark: "Maybe you should start eating less."

Abramovici: "Please, this is all muscle. Take your own advice. You're fat with small dick and no muscle."

He says as he taps Mark's stomach and laughs. Mark quickly slaps his hand away.

Mark: "Eat shit. You brag about your muscles because you're compensating for something else."

Abramovici: "Compensating? Abramovici has dominated many women in his time in the land of mother Russia! They did not stand a chance."

Mark: "Yeah, right. I think Lily has bigger balls than you."

Abramovici: "I think your girlfriend Jasmine has bigger dick than you." He says as he loudly laughs.

Mark: "Shut the fuck up."

Abramovici: "And you have bigger pussy because you cheat-"

Mark: "Vici, shut the fuck up!"

Abramovici starts laughing his ass off while Mark tries so hard to ignore him. Mark closes his eyes and falls asleep.

After thirty minutes, Mark was still asleep. Abramovici back hands him on the chest and Mark wakes up while holding his chest in pain.

Mark: "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Abramovici: "We're almost there."

Mark sees that they are driving in some woods on a dirt trail. Out of nowhere, a deer runs in front of the truck causing Abramovici to hit the deer, swerve, and crash into a tree.

Mark: "..shit." He opens the door and slowly gets out of the truck.

Abramovici: "Stupid deer!!"

He punches his door open and climbs out. He opens the door to the backseat and takes out his weapon. Mark retrieves his rifle from the truck and gets on the dirt trail.

Mark: "Would you look at that, genius? You crashed our fucking mode of transportation. What now?"

Abramovici: "Now....we walk. That's why you have legs, lazy shit."

Mark: "Fuck you."

Abramovici: "Follow me. We're very close."

Abramovici starts walking away and Mark follows.

Mark: "Did Lily even give you a specific location?"

Abramovici: "Yes, the woods."

Mark: "The woods?"

Abramovici: "Yes. She sent scouts here a while ago and they claim to have seen those little pests from the school around here."

Mark: "So, if we find them, what do we do with them?"

Abramovici: "Simple. We crush their heads into pieces or we take them back to Lily."

Mark: "Okay then."

They reach a waterfall and watch as the water flows down. Then, Abramovici gets an idea.

Abramovici: "Let's go up there."

Mark: "Why?"

Abramovici: "So I can throw you off."

Mark gets a confused and worried look on his face. Abramovici starts laughing.

Abramovici: "Fucking pussy." He walks away laughing.

Mark: "One day....one fucking day. You'll get what's coming."

Mark watches the waterfall one more time until he starts following Abramovici again. They're about to make their way to the top of the waterfall when they start hearing voices. Mark raises his rifle in the direction of the voices.

Mark: "This way."

He starts moving fast in an attempt to catch up to the voices. They make it to the top of the waterfall and hide behind a tree and some bushes. They see two people, one with a crossbow and a pistol, and the other one with a bow and arrow and long dreadlocks. The one with dreadlocks looks oddly familiar. Mark watches as the one with a crossbow is about to kill a buck but gets interrupted when the one with dreadlocks falls over from getting hit with a rock. Mark turns to see Abramovici silently laughing meaning he was the one who threw the rock.

Mark: "You trying to get us caught?"

Abramovici: "It was funny. The boy has less balance than a piece of paper."

Mark shakes his head and goes back to watching them. They get into an argument and Mark overhears them talking about Clem and Violet. Bingo. He sees them both drop their weapons and start walking around in a circle.

Abramovici: "It is about to go down." He says in his accent while trying to sound hip.

Mark: "Please don't say that ever again."

They keep watching them and Mark hears the one that had the crossbow call the other one Louis.

Mark: "Boy with dreadlocks is named Louis."

They watch as they get into a fight. Abramovici unknowingly starts laughing and Mark watches intensively at the one that had the crossbow's movements. He fights good, but is it good enough?

Abramovici: "Stop it. We need to question them."

Mark aims his rifle and is about to shoot but is stopped by Abramovici.

Abramovici: "Don't kill them, yet."

Mark: "I'm just gonna graze one of them."

Mark aims his rifle and sees the one with the crossbow pinning Louis to a tree. He takes aim to his abdomen and fires a shot. They stop fighting and he checks on his wound. Mark turns to see that Abramovici has left the hiding spot and has finished kicking him a few feet away and throwing Louis next to him.

Abramovici: "Puny Americans."

Mark rolls his eyes and slowly gets out of cover. He sees Abramovici pick up the other one and throw him towards Mark. Mark takes the opportunity and kicks him mid air to the ground. Mark goes up to him and kneels down in front of them.

Mark: "You guys have some serious relationship problems. Now tell me. Where are...Clem and Violet?"

??: "Who...are...you?" The person weakly talks.

Mark: "Don't worry about that, just tell me where they are. We heard you talk about them. Spill the beans boy."

??: "I'm..not telling..you...shit."

Mark stands back up and sighs. He's not gonna talk. He turns to Abramovici.

Mark: "Get rid of him."

Abramovici: "What about that one. He looks familiar." He says pointing at Louis.

Mark and Abramovici walk over to Louis and examine him. Then it hits them.

Mark: "He was with them."

Abramovici: "Let's just kill him now."

Jeez he is anxious to kill.

Mark: "Yeah. Go ahead. The both of them though."

Abramovici: "Finally. Something we agree on."

Abramovici pushes past Mark and picks up the other one by the throat. He then goes and picks up Louis the same way. He takes them towards the edge of the cliff and Mark watches what he's about to do.

Abramovici: "You kids squirm like fish. How 'bout you swim with them?"

Mark hears him laugh and then throws them off the cliff. Mark rolls his eyes and goes over to their weapons. He opens the bag and empties the arrows and puts in the crossbow, the bow, and the pistol inside. He makes sure he keeps all their ammunition. He goes over to the cliff and tosses the bag over it.

Mark: "They're around this area. We should tell Lily."

They leave the cliff and continue walking through the woods again. They eventually find their way out of the woods and onto a road. They see a car driving by and Mark waves it down.

Mark: "Hide. I got this."

Abramovici grunts and walks over by some bushes.

The car reaches Mark and stops in front of him. The person rolls down the window and Mark sees that it is a man.

Man: "Need any help."

Mark: "Uh yeah. Can you give me a lift?"

Man: "Where to?"

Mark: "Hell."

The man looks confused and Mark shoots him with his rifle. He opens the door and pulls the man's body out and gets in. Abramovici comes out of the bushes and gets in the passenger seat.

Abramovici: "Impressive."

Mark: "I'm good at a lot of things."

Abramovici: "Not cheating."

Mark: "What are you talking about?"

Abramovici: "Everyone knows you cheat. But the girls still fall for you."

Mark: " 'Cause I'm good at it."

He reverses and starts driving the opposite way the car was coming.

Abramovici: "No you're not. What was that girls name?....uh...Leslie!"

Mark turns to Abramovici with a blank expression. He hasn't heard that name in a long time.

Abramovici: "She found out and left. You suck."

Mark: "....don't say her name again."

The rest of their drive back is silent.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy this double part. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 603 31
Clementine never realized she had an interest in girls until she found herself fantasizing about the blonde whom she's around everyday. When the bond...
112K 1.6K 25
Just be aware, this is The Finale Season expect you're in it too and of course, you romance Clementine <3
51.3K 1.2K 39
Clementine and AJ have just been introduced to the kids at Ericson's School for troubled youth. The kids seem to take interest in Clem right away. Es...
3.2K 92 8
Family dead. Friends dead. Death is pretty fucking common the last few years. You have roamed alone for a while now. Trust is hard to give.. or get...