Insane [H.S]

By HarrysMyVodkaxx

What's the borderline between normal and insane? Have you ever thought about it? In medical terms how can som... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Twelve

175 27 74
By HarrysMyVodkaxx

Curiosity. Such a simple word with a complicated and a deeper meaning, humans are curious by nature however no one's curiosity is sparked by the same thing, nevertheless someone as closed off as Harry would spark anyone's curiosity and interest. I keep wondering how can someone live without feeling like they need to talk to anyone about whatever is happening in their lives? How can someone be so comfortable with being alone and separated from the world? How can someone switch modes in a matter of seconds? From being comfortable and talking like normal people would to flipping and yelling about invading their personal life by asking usual and common questions? With Harry being the way he is I know I'll never find the answer to any of those questions but it was worth trying, I just can't stop myself from wanting to know more about him no matter how many times I told myself to back off since he's an introverted jerk. 

He was completely avoiding me, I didn't dare to look him in the eyes, he was twisted in a way that makes me go freaking mental, if I dislike him so much then why do I keep on finding ways to learn more about him? 

My lips were pressed into a tight line as I took in my appearance in the mirror, horrible. That's how I looked right now, dark circles, eye bags and messed up hair doesn't really make you look human at all.

After what happened with Harry, there was an abnormal sense of tension and awkwardness, I am utterly stressed dreading the moment I'd fall asleep but I've got so much on my mind that I know that insomnia and overthinking would never let me catch a glimpse of rest despite my exhaustion and sleepy state. 

I peered at the digital clock on his nightstand, it read two AM, I felt frustrated at the fact that I was awake till now and I'd have to get up early, my eyes felt heavy as I scanned around his room taking in the dark interior.

I stumbled out of the room inhaling deeply as I saw Zayn sitting at one of the tables staring blankly at the wall with frustration clear in his eyes, I quietly walked towards him, waiting for a burst or anything but as I found none, I took a seat beside him feeling his body tense.

"I am sorry, but I am not really sorry, you know?" I blurted out feeling stupid as I did.

"What kind of apology is that?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"An honest one, I am sorry for yelling at you and saying things that I didn't mean but I am not sorry for going to the institution alone" I answered truthfully.

"But you meant them, didn't you? He asked as he turned his face towards me, ignoring the fact that I just said that I didn't feel bad for not telling anyone about my whereabouts that day.

"I didn't, okay? I was just angry, I was being questioned like a child " I admitted, rubbing my temples as I did.

He was about to reply but I heard Harry's loud footsteps, he gazed at me with his piercing emerald green eyes, his jaw was hardly clenched that I thought it might broke.

"Why don't you tell us what happened in Broadmoir?" He asked referring to the asylum's name but it sounded more like a demand.

"nothing happened" I straight up lie, feeling like I should avoid talking about this as much as I can.

"you're lying" he replied hurriedly as if he knew that this would be my response.

"why would I?" I asked while keeping a straight face.

"you tell me" he said crossing his arms and leaning on the table while Zayn copied his actions "you just went in and out and no one even noticed? You didn't interact with a single person!That's quite unbelievable, princess" he was pushing my buttons and I already knew it from the look on his face.

I shrugged my shoulders "it doesn't really seem as horrific as you made it sound like, just normal patients who are locked in their cells, doesn't really deserve you both getting worked up and worried about the fact that I went there alone"

"that's what it seems like, I don't think you'd know what happens in a place from just a visit" Zayn spoke, his voice sounding calm which made me less tense.

"I honestly don't know why you have something against this place, yeah I know it's because of Styles but I am starting to believe that he's lying" I admitted bluntly without giving a care about what Harry's reaction would be.

To my surprise, a sarcastic laugh left his mouth "and why do you think he's lying, Celia?" he challenged with a raised eyebrow and an amused grin, I felt quite surprised at the fact that he used my name instead of using pet name like he usually does, which I am thankful for.

"seems like lying comes easily and effortlessly to them, they lie faster than the rest of us, almost as if it's a skill" I shot back, feeling proud somehow that I proved my point "but that doesn't mean that there are not normal patients held in there, Styles just seems like an exception"

"you don't know what any of these people have been through, why would Styles be an exception if all of them are held for having issues, mainly mental ones? now tell me, what kind of sources is your point based on?" he was testing me, he seemed extra agitated than usual, I looked back at him feeling speechless for a few seconds, he got me and he knew it from the smirk that appeared on his face.

A shudder made it's way down my body at his intense glare, he watched me with no emotion, he was so beautiful, his face was flawless but it's actually saddening that all of this is gone to waste due to his mysteriousness and permanent anger I wanted to call him multiple names but I know how it'll turn out after, I just don't understand myself, I don't know how I am supposed to act around him anymore.

"based on how I interacted with one of the patients" leave it up to me to screw things up further than they already are.

"What?" it was Zayn's voice that almost made me jump out of my skin at how aggressive his tone was.

I could feel the room's temperature rising as I felt them glaring at me, if looks could kill I know I'd be six feet under.

"she was in her cell" I began as I let my eyes wander all over the area "I was in a place that I should have never been in, then she showed up out of nowhe-"

"where were you?" Zayn's deep voice interrupted me and I know that there's no point in not telling them anymore.

"it was a room with a sign hanging on the door saying psychiatrists only" I said finally glancing back at him.

"this is fucking dumb, do you know what would've happened if you were caught?" he roared.

"well, I wasn't. You can't turn back time and undo what I did, can you?" I asked trying to make him see things from my point of view.

Before Zayn could yell at me again, Harry's deep and husky voice spoke in a very calm tone that I thought I'd never hear "how did she get in?"

"I don't know how, all I know is that she said Styles' file was kept in ward B shelf and that ward holds people who are mentally screwed up than the rest of the two wards, she also said something along the lines of Styles' file being important and psychiatrists checking up on it every few minutes" I finished with a loud exhale.

"How did you get in?"

"the door was unlocked" I answered truthfully.

He shook his head "this is impossible"

I rolled my eyes at him "if you don't believe me it's up to you, and for the record I don't know how to pick locks"

Zayn took one last glance at me before striding towards a random room slamming the door shut behind him.

"I lost count of how many times we argued this week" I whispered to no one in particular.

"you do stupid shit and expect a different reaction" he said with that familiar smirk appearing one more time on his face.

"will you shut up?" I spat.

"watch it" his eyes darkened slightly as he replied, he got up from his seat and in a flash he was standing in from me, bending his face so he'd be in my eye level "your curiosity is gonna get you in so much trouble, doll"

______________________________________
I haven't updated in so long, my upcoming exams are fucking up with my brain.

Wish me luck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
959K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.