Love, War, and Best Friends (...

Bởi KingPerseus160

Percy is betrayed by who he thought was the love of his life. He leaves camp to complete a quest from Chiron... Xem Thêm

A New Quest
New Information
Sortings and Meetings
Complete Domination
Secrets Behind Closed Doors
Revelations
A Little Skirmish
Recovery
Getting Use to Things Again
A New Class? A New Club?
The Return
Meeting the New Girlfriend
New Experiences
A Little Brawl
The Plans
Attacks
High Risks and Consequences
Captured - Multiple Times
Back to Hogwarts
The Battles
The Final Battle
The End
~Author Note~
A New Story

The Betrayal

5.1K 62 31
Bởi KingPerseus160

Percy

Two and a half months later

I was currently standing atop the Astronomy Tower with Dumbledore waiting for Harry to get here.

"Percy, no matter what I need you to stick with what we arranged." Dumbledore said very seriously.

Although I didn't want to, I knew what I had to do. "Don't worry....and I'm sorry..."

"Don't worry about me child, it's for the best."

We spent the next five minutes in silence pondering our thoughts until we heard the footsteps of Harry. He had a sword in it's sheathe by his waist. I told Dumbledore to tell him to bring it just in case. I will admit he did look kind of weird with it.

"Professor Dumbledore, I didn't know Harry was coming with us." he said looking at me.

"Yes, I thought we could use another capable wizard that I trust." he said.

"Well let's get to it then. The sooner we get the horcrux the closer we get to killing Voldemort." I said.

"Indeed. Now I need the both of you to listen to me, if I tell you to run you have to promise me you will run. I can't have you two dying." said a very serious Dumbledore.

I looked him in the eyes and nodded while Harry said "Yes professor."

"Then the both of you grab each of my arms." ordered Dumbledore.

We did as we were told and grabbed onto him. We apparated to a cave on the side of a cliff with the ocean in front of us.

"This is the location of where he hid Salazar Slytherin's locket. " informed Dumbledore.

We walked into the dark cave silently. We all cast a lumos charm from our wands so we could see where we were going. We stopped in front of a large body of water with a tiny island of crystals.

"There." said Dumbledore pointing to the island.

"How do we get there?" asked Harry.

"Professor should I?" I asked.

Letting out a sigh, "I guess now is the time."

"Do what?" questioned Harry.

"This." I said stepping forward and caused the water to freeze, making a path to the island.

"That's strange...the water was acting as if it was resisting my powers. That's never happened before." I said.

"That is troubling then. There isn't something in the water then controlling it. It must be enchanted. We must be very careful." said Dumbledore.

"How did you do that without even using your wand?" asked an astounded Harry.

"I'll explain when we get back. Now isn't the time, all you need to know right now is that I'm a demigod." I responded.

Leaving Harry with that thought, I started to walk across the ice path with Dumbledore following. The three of us got across without any problems. We walked the middle of the island where one piece was standing up. Inside the top was some sort of liquid.

Dumbledore waved his hand over it, "Hmm Potion of Despair. One of us needs to drink it to so we can retrieve the locket. I will drink it. This potion may paralyze me, I may forget why I'm here. It'll cause me so much pain that I will beg for relief. You two are not to indulge in these requests. It is your job Harry to make sure I keep drinking this potion even if you have to force it down my throat. Understood?"

"Why can't I drink it sir?" asked Harry.

"Or me?" I asked.

"Because I am much older, much tougher, and much less valuable." he responded.

He then proceeded to pick the little crystalline bowl, "To good health." he said and scooped up some of the poison. He then drank what he had in the bowl.

Dumbledore started shaking and coughing.

"Professor are you okay?" asked Harry walking over to him.

"Dumbledore?" I said walking to them.

"Professor?" Harry asked once again.

"He's not going to answer, but he needs to keep drinking like he said." I stated.

Harry nodded and went to pick up the bowl and filled it up. I knelt by his side holding one of his hands.

"You're going to be fine Dumbledore." I said trying to comfort him.

Harry lifted the bowl to his mouth and made Dumbledore drink it. The second time Harry tried to get him to drink he tried to resist.

"Professor you have to keep drinking." said Harry. I could tell this was hurting Harry to do this. I could tell that the potion was taking its toll on Dumbledore as well.

Harry kept Dumbledore drinking the potion no matter how many times he tried to resist.

On the last one Dumbledore look like he had enough. He pleaded Harry to stop. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Give it to me Harry." I said.

He looked at me and back at Dumbledore.

He nodded handing it over to me, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be Harry." I said.

I prepared myself for the worst and drank it in one gulp. I felt my insides burn as if it was on fire, a really, really intense fire. I gasped in pain holding my stomach. Then before my eyes I witnessed all the pain in grief I had gone through. My head felt like it was going to explode. I dropped to my knees holding my head.

"Percy!" screamed Harry rushing over to me.

After a bit the pain subsided and I was able to realize what was going on again.

"I'm fine. How is Dumbledore?" I asked.

"A bit better now." Harry responded.

"Water." he croaked.

Harry got up and brought the bowl to where the potion had been. He picked up locket and put it in his pocket. Taking his want he produced water using the aguamenti spell.

"It not working!" yelled Harry while trying to scoop up the water in the bowl.

"Try that water.." I said.

"Lumos." said Harry at the edge of our island. He bent down and tried to scoop some water up. Right when he was about to get some water in the bowl a hand grabbed his arm causing him to drop the bowl.

We had both forgotten about Dumbledore saying there might be something in the water. Then there was a growling/hissing noise coming from the water.

"Lumos maxima." said Harry as the light flew to above the water.

Then I realized it was inferi climbing out of the water onto our little island.

"Harry get back here." I ordered.

We started casting spells to defend ourselves and Dumbledore but there were too many.

"This isn't working!" I yelled.

"Tell me something I don't know!" he yelled back.

"Screw it, maybe it will work." I said taking out Riptide. I uncapped my ballpoint pen and it turned into my trusty sword.

I slashed Riptide horizontally across one of the Inferi and it worked surprisingly. It didn't make them explode into golden dust like your usual monster but it sure hurt them.

"Harry! The swords work!" I yelled.

I saw Harry unsheathe his sword at the corner of my eye and started swinging. I focused back on the Inferi in front of me. I willed my charm to turn into my kukri. I may have never dual wielded before, but it didn't matter at a time like this. With Riptide in my right and my kukri in my left, I started hacking Inferi down one after the other.

"Harry how are you doing over there?" I asked.

There was no response. "Harry?" I said calling out his name. I turned around and I saw him being dragged into the water by the Inferi.

"Shit." I murmured.

I ran in and dived after the inferi dragging Harry down. I swam over to them and stabbed the inferi in the back of the skull. Harry was fine. Above the water I saw an orange glow. We swam to the top of the water and saw Dumbledore using the firestorm charm. It allowed him to create a lasso of fire and inferi hate fire. Why didn't I think of that?

We climbed back onto the crystalline island and went over to Dumbledore. Harry picked up his sword on the way. The three of us walked back to the other side of the island where the cave entrance was. Dumbledore leaned on me for support as we walked.

"Partis Temporus!" yelled Dumbledore. The firestorm parted, making a path through to the entrance.

"Percy quick!" ordered Dumbledore.

I froze a path of water leading back to the entrance. However, the ice was starting to melt because of the fire.

"We have to go now! The ice is already melting!" I yelled at them over the fire.

Harry went first while Dumbledore and I tried to go as fast as possible. When we finally got to the other side I unfroze the ice. We walked back to the entrance of the seaside cave.

"Bloody hell, glad that's over." said Harry. I nodded in agreement.

"Harry grab on. Let's get out of here." said a weak Dumbledore.

Dumbledore apparated us back on top of the astronomy tower.

"We need to get you to Madam Pomfrey." said a concerned Harry.

"No, listen to me, get Severus. No one else." stated Dumbledore.

"Alright wait here." I said putting down Dumbledore.

Just as we were about to go down the stairs we heard somebody coming upstairs. I looked back at Dumbledore.

"Hide below and whatever happens you must remain below. Trust me." he said.

I looked at Dumbledore and mouthed "I'm sorry." He nodded at me with acceptance in his eyes.

Harry and I went down the other way just in time as we saw someone go up the stairs we were going to go down.

We saw Draco with his wand out pointing at Dumbledore.

"Good evening Draco. What brings you here?" said Dumbledore.

"Who else is here? I heard you talking to someone." demanded Draco.

"I was talking aloud to myself." responded Dumbledore.

"Draco, you are no assassin." added Dumbledore.

"How do you know what I am? Nothing has ever shocked you." said an annoyed Draco.

"I was chosen!" yelled Draco rolling his sleeve up to show the Death Eater tattoo.

"I shall make it easy for-" said Dumbledore taking out his wand but not doing anything.

"Expelliarmus!" Dumbledore's wand flew out of his hand across the tower. Harry took out his wand next to me and pointed it at Draco from underneath.

Then there was the loud noise of the door opening. Dumbledore looked at Draco, "There are others?"

"How?" he asked Draco.

"The Vanishing Cabinet in the Room of Requirement. I've been mending it."

"Of course. It has a sister."

"Borgin and Burkes, I formed a passage."

"Ingenious. Years ago Draco, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices. Please let me help you."

"I don't want your help! Don't you understand that I have to do this. I have to kill you. He's going to kill me" yelled a teary eyed Draco his hand trembling.

Harry and I hid again as more Death Eaters climbed up the stairs. I couldn't tell what Harry was thinking. I had told him Draco was alright and in fact Draco hadn't been causing much problems to Harry or anyone in general lately. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention to him as I thought I did.

"Well look what we have here. Well done Draco." said Bellatrix.

"Good evening Bellatrix. I believe introductions are in order." said Dumbledore talking about the other Death Eaters.

"I don't believe so. Now do it Draco." ordered Bellatrix.

"He doesn't have the stomach." said one Death Eater.

"Let me finish him myself." said another Death Eater.

"No! The Dark Lord has given orders for him to do it." yelled Bellatrix.

Severus came up behind us pointing his wand at us. He held his finger to his lip, telling us to be quiet. Harry lowered his wand and did as he was told.

"C'mon Draco! NOW!" screamed Bellatrix once again.

"No." said Severus as he went up the stairs to be where everyone else was.

"Severus." Dumbledore stated plainly.

They looked at each other in the eye for about a minute.

"Avada kedavra." said Snape as he casted the killing curse which hit Dumbledore.

I saw Harry shaking in anger as we watched what unfolded before us. We saw Dumbledore's body fall from the top of the Astronomy Tower.

I'm sorry it had to be this way my friend, I thought.

Bellatrix screamed and cast the Death Eater symbol into the clouds. The Death Eaters started going down the Astronomy Tower. Harry didn't even say anything to me, he just started following them down. I followed Harry from a short distance behind. I could hear her screaming and glass shattering as Bellatrix destroyed the dining hall.

We followed all the way to where Hagrid's hut was at before Harry yelled, "Snape! He trusted you!"

At that moment Bellatrix set Hagrid's hut on fire.

I was too far to hear but I saw Harry cast a spell that Severus deflected. I was getting close to the group. Then I saw Bellatrix cast a spell that knocked Harry off his feet.

"No! He belongs to the Dark Lord." said Snape.

Harry got of his feet and yelled "Sectumsempra!" Severus easily deflected the spell and cast his own knocking Harry down. He walked over to where Harry was laying on the ground.

"You dare use my own spells against me? Yes, I'm the Half-Blood Prince."

Snape walked over to where Bellatrix, Draco, and the rest of the Death Eaters were waiting.

"Where is your wizard you informed us about?" asked Bellatrix.

"He is coming. He knows to be here." he responded.

Harry started to get up and pick up his wand.

I'm sorry Harry.

"Expelliarmus." I yelled and watched as his wand went flying.

Everyone turned towards me and the look on Harry's face almost broke me. He looked at me with betrayal and hurt across his face.

"Stupefy." I said casting the spell at Harry.

"Here he is." said Severus.

I walked over to Harry to see him in pain on the floor.

"I'm sorry for this Harry." I said.

"Get away from me!" he moaned.

I know this is going to hurt everyone that trusted me, especially Hermione... I know this news will break her heart. I'm sorry Mione. I love you but I've got to do this.

I walked over to where everyone was. Bellatrix looked me over, "He doesn't look like much."

"He is very capable." said Severus.

"Percy?" asked Draco.

I looked at him but didn't say anything to him. We followed Bellatrix further into the forest before apparating away.

~~~Line Break~~~

Harry

I stared at the Death Eater's symbol in sky. Lying in pain not only physically but mentally as well. Professor Dumbledore trusted Snape and he kills him! I always knew this was coming. But Percy...I thought he was a good guy, someone I could trust. All those months of friendship, was it just to get close? Was this the plan all along? Maybe Ron was right all those months ago saying Snape was a Death Eater and that Percy was just back up. Bloody hell that piece of shit American, if that's even true. Professor Dumbledore even said Percy was someone he could trust! The two most trusted people he had betrayed him. We should have never trusted Percy. He got to close to me, to everyone, especially Hermione. Bloody hell Hermione... I wonder how she is going to take this....

I had to get to Professor Dumbledore's body. I got up despite all the pain and started walking towards Hogwarts. I went inside through the main gate and walked to the base of the Astronomy Tower. There was a huge crowd...probably everyone was here, surrounding one person. I made my way through the crowd until I was in the front. I walked past Hermione, Ginny, Ron, Neville, Luna, and Lavender and walked to Professor Dumbledore's body. I ignored all the looks everyone was giving me.

As I got closer to his body I started to cry. I knelt down at Professor Dumbledore's body. I moved his hair out of his face and put my hand on his chest. Ginny came and knelt next to me and hugged me and I cried into her shoulder.

Professor McGonagall raised her wand and with a white glow emitting from the end of it. The Death Eater symbol started to fade just a little bit. Everyone followed her lead, raising their wands as well. The Death Eater symbol started to disappear until it was completely gone.

"Prefects please take your houses inside and make sure no one from your house is missing. Afterwards come find me in my office." stated Professor McGonagall.

~~~Line Break~~~

I walked into Professor Dumbledore's office and looked around. I had flashbacks of all the memories I had in here. A lot has changed since the first time I came here. I looked at all of Professor Dumbledore's belongings. I walked to the portraits of the past Headmasters/Headmistresses and could see they were distraught in light of the recent events.

Professor McGonagall came into Professor Dumbledore's office as I was looking at the painting of him.

"He was a good man that won't be forgotten. May he rest in peace." she said sadly.

"Yea..." I replied gloomily.

"Harry what has happened is saddening to us all, especially me to losing a close friend. Please talk to me. Keeping everything bottled up won't help you. Tell me what's wrong. I want to help you." she pleaded.

"I'm sorry. I can't...it's just too much." I responded before walking past her and out of the office.

I could hear Professor McGonagall call out to me but thankfully she didn't come after me. I decided to go to the highest floor of Hogwarts because I knew there wouldn't be any people there. I just needed time to think by myself and I didn't want to talk to anyone at that moment.

I walked up to a window and sat there looking out into the night. I thought about Draco and then Snape's betrayal and Professor Dumbledore's death to Percy's betrayal...

I thought I could trust Percy, he was a friend. How could I have been so blind to him being a Death Eater. I should have been more careful. What hurt even more was that Professor Dumbledore trusted these two very highly. Snape I'm not too surprised on, but Percy it's just...it just didn't seem like him...

And Draco... he was starting to be nicer...I think. Well it seemed like it, he wasn't bullying people much anymore. Was everything an act to lower our guard? Then my mind went to Hermione and Annie on how they would take this news. I knew Hermione loved Percy a lot, they were a good match. She's going to be devastated when she finds out what Percy's role in this was. And Annie, the poor first year. She adored Percy and I think she became close with Draco. They had protected her in different ways and stopped her from being bullied even though Draco was technically the one who started it. Oh bloody hell everything has gone to shit.

After some time I fished the locket out of my pocket.

'So this is a horcrux.' I thought.

I inspected it and looked at the intricate design with the big S on the front of it. I decided to try and open it and to my surprise it opened. To even further my surprise, there was a piece of parchment folded up. I took it out and unfolded it

It read, 'To the Dark Lord, I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. R.A.B'

I realized what this meant. This wasn't even the real locket!

I screamed in anger and threw the locket against the wall and it fell with a thud.

I sat in silence and until I calmed down, I got up and picked the locket back up.

'Who could this R.A.B. person be?' I thought as I sat back down by the window.

'If he is still alive I need to find him or her to get the real locket. Though I think this locket has been sitting there for a long time now, so my chances are low.'

After thinking some more I decided that I'm not going to attend my seventh year at Hogwarts. This would be my last year. I had to find the other horcruxes and stop Voldemort once and for all. He has taken too much from me and caused me and everyone around me enough pain.

It was time that I ended what he started.

I got up clutching the note and locket tightly in my fist. I headed to the Gryffindor Tower with one thing in mind, 'It ends now Voldemort. I'm going to stop you, Snape, Percy, and all your Death Eaters.'

~~~Line Break~~~

As soon as I walked into the familiar common room of gold and red, all heads turned to me. Everyone looked sad and the mood was at an all time low. Ginny came up to me and embraced me in a tight hug. Ron, Hermione, Lavender, and Neville standing behind her.

I let go of Ginny and looked at each of their faces. They were all gloomy and I could tell they were all thinking about what happened.

"I'm sorry guys." I said.

"It's not your fault Harry." replied Ginny.

"Yea, we know you did your best." added Hermione.

"How are you guys holding up?" I asked.

"Could be better." muttered Ron. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Listen Harry, have you seen Percy? No one has seen him?" asked a concerned Hermione. I couldn't tell if she was piecing it together and didn't want to believe it or that she really didn't know.

"I'll tell you guys everything later when there is less people." I said.

They all nodded. We decided to head down to the dining hall for a late dinner because of what happened. Everyone else seemed like they weren't in the mood to eat either. All the houses filled into the dining hall sitting at their respective tables. There were two seats empty at the head table and everyone noticed this. The dining hall must have just been repaired.

Professor McGonagall stood up from her seat and cleared her throat, "In light of recent events, I ask that you all remain calm. Do not fret, we have secured the castle and made sure nothing hear that remains will harm you. I am aware that you all must feel affected. If you need to talk to, the other professors and I are here to help."

There were shouts of 'What happened?', 'I thought the school was supposed to be secure at all times.', 'How did the Death Eaters get in?' and 'We aren't safe anymore.'

The dining hall was filled with talking and everyone voicing their opinions.

"Everyone quiet down!" shouted Professor Mcgonagall.

The room instantly became silent.

"Do not worry, Hogwarts and been secured. As for how Death Eater got in, that is still being investigated. You need not worry about this either. Everything is being taken care of."

"It must have been Professor Snape!" yelled some Ravenclaw student."

The Slytherin house burst in uproar at their head of house being accused. I don't think most of them minded if Snape had killed Dumbledore and fled.

"Yea Draco is missing too!" shouted another person, but I couldn't tell who.

"That is it. No more of this topic is allowed. If you feel like you need to talk to someone to let out your emotions then you are welcome to talk to any of the professors. I will not have accusations like these be thrown around. And do not bother coming to talk about who you want to accuse. There will be no more discussions. Now you may all eat and after that head straight to your dormitories." said Professor McGonagall very sternly.

I turned to see Hermione looking at me and I could tell what she was thinking. I pretended not to see her and focused on my food pushing it around with my fork.

After a short dinner, everyone went back straight to their dormitories like Professor McGonagall instructed. Since it was late almost everyone cleaned up and went to bed. There were a few people left in the common room having conversations.

The six of us decided to sit and in the common room and wait a little bit until everyone left. We didn't have to wait long until they decided to go to sleep.

As soon as it was just the six of us in the common room Hermione said, "Harry, tell me that what I'm thinking is wrong. It's just not possible, he wouldn't..."choked Hermione.

"Thinking what? What happened exactly?" asked Ron.

I sighed, "I'm sorry Mione..."

"No, it can't be true. He wouldn't...it's just not him. This has to be some kind of joke Harry." said a teary eyed Hermione.

"Hermione what is it? Does this have to do with Percy?" asked Neville.

"I think it's best I start from the beginning." I said.

"Yea I think that would be best." voiced Ginny while trying to comfort Hermione.

"Professor Dumbledore had tasked me with getting a memory from Professor Slughorn. Professor Dumbledore had a fake memory in his Pensieve from Professor Slughorn on a conversation he had with Tom Riddle. He wanted me to befriend the potion teacher to get the real memory because he was wary of Professor Dumbledore and know what he wanted. Eventually I got the real memory and it showed that Tom was asking multiple questions about a Dark Art, horcruxes. Professor Slughorn answered his questions, telling him everything he wanted to know. We learned that Voldemort wanted to split his soul seven times by creating six horcruxes. It would make him immensely hard to kill because you would need to destroy all the horcruxes first before you could kill him. That's why it has been so hard to kill him. Two of the horcruxes have been destroyed already, Tom's diary we stabbed with the basilisk fang in the Chamber of Secrets, Ron and Hermione. Another was Voldemort's mother's ring that Professor Dumbledore destroyed. That was some time ago. Yesterday, Professor Dumbledore told me to meet him atop the Astronomy Tower because he found a horcrux and needed my help. When I got there, Percy and Professor Dumbledore were waiting there. He didn't tell me Percy was coming along. Anyways we apparated to this oceanside cave where the horcrux was located. We got to this lake inside the cave and there was a crystalline island in the middle. Then Percy did something without the use of his wand. He asked Professor Dumbledore if it was ok and he said yes." I said.

"What did he do?" asked Lavender. I was surprised everyone had been so quiet while I was talking instead of asking questions left and right.

"He did this thing. He like froze the water to make an ice path." I said. I noticed Ginny and Hermione glance at each other, but no one else noticed this.

"Then when I asked how he did that he said he was a demigod. At the time I didn't realize what he was talking about but he said he was going to explain when we got back. But now I think I know what he was talking about. He taught us about all that Greek mythology, what if the Greek gods were real and he was really a child of one of them?"

"That can't be possible. A child of a god? C'mon they don't exist. Are you sure he didn't use his wand Harry?" asked Ron.

"I know what I saw and I think Hermione and Ginny know what I'm talking about." I said.

They looked at each other and Hermione nodded. She sighed, "Yes it's true all of that stuff is true. Percy is a demigod and is a son of Poseidon which is why he was able to do that with the water. We were supposed to keep that a secret but considering what he did, I don't think it matters..." stated Hermione.

"I still don't think it's true." said Ron.

"We can discuss that another time. Anyways we crossed the bridge and found that on the middle of the small island where there was a sort of crystal pedestal sticking up there was a liquid in it. Professor Dumbledore said it was a Potion of Despair and that in order to retrieve the locket one of us would have to drink it. He said he would do it cause he was older and tougher and a lot less valuable than Percy and I. He told me to force him to drink it even if he tried to refuse. I did what he ordered me to do and made him drink it even though I didn't because I could tell it was taking a toll on him. Percy took the last bowl full from me and drank it wanting to spare Professor Dumbledore from anymore. I could tell it hurt Percy when he drank it but after a bit the effects started to ware off from him. Then Professor Dumbledore wanted water so I went back to where the potion was and picked up the locket. I then tried filling it with aguamenti but it didn't work. Percy suggested getting water from the lake which I did. However I was grabbed by an inferi."

"Do you think he knew about the inferi and wanted you to get killed by one?" asked Lavender.

"No, I don't think so because when we go overrun and I got grabbed by, it pulled me into the water trying to drown me. Percy came and saved me from it."

"Interesting." muttered Neville.

"We swam back to surface where Professor Dumbledore had produced the firestorm charm which the inferi were sacred of. This allowed us to escape of the island and apparate back to the Astronomy Tower. Once we got back he told us to go find Snape and only Snape. When we about to go we heard footsteps and Percy and I hid. It was Draco with his wand pointed at Professor Dumbledore."

"Draco? He killed Professor Dumbledore. Bloody hell, to think he was changing." said an angry Ginny.

"No he wasn't the one who killed Professor Dumbledore. He couldn't do it. Bellatrix and some Death Eaters showed up through the Vanishing Cabinet in the Room of Requirement. Draco had made a passageway with its sister cabinet in Borgin and Burkes. Bellatrix kept telling him to kill Professor Dumbledore, but he couldn't do it. Then Snape came up behind us and motioned for us to be quiet. He went up to where they were all standing. Then the next thing I know was Snape casting an Avada Kedavra on Professor Dumbledore which sent his body over the top of the Astronomy Tower." I explained.

I observed my friends and their mixed reactions of sadness to anger.

"Bellatrix grabbed Draco and they climbed the tower. I didn't pursue them right away because I was in shock at what just happened. Once I got out of my shock I followed them and now that I think about it I didn't say anything to Percy nor did he say anything to me. To be honest I think in that moment I actually forgot he was there. I just wanted to get back at Snape. I had followed them to where Hagrid's hut was and saw just as Bellatrix lit it on fire. I had screamed at Snape how Professor Dumbledore trusted him and how could he do that. I cast the Sectumsempra spell at him. He deflected it and then Bellatrix cast a spell at me blew me back. He then revealed to me that he was the Half Blood Prince, the owner of that potions textbook I had. Anyways he walked away from me and Bellatrix asked where his wizard he was talking about was. Just when I was getting up and picked up my wand some cast an expelliarmus and hit me with a stupefy. Turns out it was Percy He said he was really so for what he was doing... Also, when he got to them I think I heard Draco's surprise at what Percy did... After some time, I got up picked up my wand and walked back to you know...."

"How could he do that?" asked Neville to no one in particular.

"Harry you said Draco was surprised as if he didn't know about Percy?" asked Lavender

"Yea, I think I heard surprise in his voice when he said Percy's name. I couldn't really tell, I was in too much pain." I answered.

"Is it possible that Percy was under the effects of the Imperius Curse?" asked Hermione.

"Honestly, I don't know Hermione. I don't think because when would it have been casted on him? Unless a really powerful wizard or witch cast it on him and he wasn't able to fight against it."

"Well did he seem out of the ordinary?" asked Ginny.

"I didn't notice anything." I replied.

"Could it have been Snape when he came up behind you guys? Did you guys notice him right away?" asked Hermione.

"Well no, I don't know how long he had been there for. There is a chance that he could've cast it on Percy because I was focused on what was going on above me."

"So maybe it wasn't Percy acting on his own will?" asked a hopeful Hermione.

"It is possible, but is Snape that strong of a wizard because Percy is a pretty powerful wizard." reasoned Neville.

"I guess we will have to find out the next time we run into him." said Ron.

"We should be careful though." advised Ginny.

"What do we do now?" questioned Lavender.

"Well the locket we got from the cave wasn't even the real horcrux. Someone by the initials R.A.B. took the real one and left a note in it." I took out the locket and showed them the note.

Hermione read it out loud, "To the Dark Lord, I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. R.A.B"

"So we have to find this R.A.B. person? What are the chances of this person even still being alive? What will we do if they aren't?" asked Ron.

"We have to find out who this person is and track them down. They have a very important item we need to destroy if it hasn't been destroyed already." I said.

"How are we going to do this with classes next year? As much as I hate to say it, but the summer isn't going to be enough time to find and destroy all the Horcruxes." stated Ginny.

"About that, I'm not planning on coming back to Hogwarts next year. I am going to hunt down the horcruxes and destroy them so Voldemort can finally be killed." I announced.

Everyone stayed quiet at the information I just let out.

"I don't want to put any of you in danger, so I will do this alo-"

"No, I'm coming with you." said Hermione interrupting me.

"You're not alone in this Harry. Let us help you." said Ron. Ginny, Lavender, and Neville nodded their heads in agreement.

"I can't have you all go with me. I can't risk you all getting hurt. Plus I need people I can trust here so I know what is going on and what happens."

"I'm going with you no matter what Harry." stated Hermione.

"Me too, I'm your best mate Harry." added Ron.

"I have to go too, to make sure you're safe." came Ginny.

"Ginny I want you to stay here, where it's safe. I don't want you to come with us. Neville and Lavender look after her please." I said.

"Harry, you can't do this. I have to come." responded Ginny.

"I can't it's too dangerous. I've lost Professor Dumbledore, I can't lose you. I know I won't be able to protect you 24/7. It will help me concentrate knowing you're somewhere safe." I argued.

"Ginny, stay here. For me, Mom, Dad, and everyone else." added Ron.

"Both of you better come back or I'll never forgive either of you. Especially you Harry." sighed Ginny.

"Then we are not returning next year and we are going to find R.A.B. and the real locket first, and then hunt down the other horcruxes. Neville I think it would be best if you informed Luna. You four will be our eyes and ears here, we are counting on you to let us know if anything happens." said Hermione.

"It's set then." I announced.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

49K 1.4K 22
Percy Jackson wakes at Hogwarts. Harry Potter wakes at Camp Half-Blood. Neither know who they are, where they are, or where they come from - but when...
559K 13.7K 27
After Gaea and Voldemort's defeat, various demigods enrol at Hogwarts. They befriend Harry Potter, fail homework assignments, and train the wizards t...
148K 3.2K 18
COMPLETED ••• Annabeth, despite all her accomplishments in her life, is ecstatic when she wins the chance to meet her idol, Tony Stark. She soon rea...
470K 13.7K 58
"So... Thalia... why are you even on this quest again?" "I'm here to kill a dragon." "Oh... that's... nice." Come join the adventure Percy, Annabeth...