The Alphas' Treasure

Von YOLOwriting101

Danny's eyes met with the man he has not seen in four years. Yet in all that time he couldn't suppress the de... Mehr

𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦
𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒*

𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜

2K 90 44
Von YOLOwriting101

𝕂𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕟 𝕀𝕞 x Aɴᴅʀᴇᴀs Aʙᴀᴡɪ
***

Andreas sat still at his desk, feeling like he didn't want to urge himself on. Divorced his wife and can barely concentrate clearly. All he could focus on was the emptiness in his heart that continued to grow and fester with more loneliness.

"Magnus is crying." A maid rushed in holding Magnus, and Andreas took him. Looking down at his gold curls and blue eyes, seeing Kawan's features in his face. Except nausea came the more he stared and began to miss Kawan.

Rocking him in his arms slowly, he inhaled and started to feel tears coming. Frustration hitting him in the face and he started to become discouraged so suddenly.

"Why are thou always crying like a baby?"

Andreas looked when he saw his son from his wife walk in. Already a teen and looked annoyed by his presence.

"Do not talk to me like that. I lost my Mate...I cannot help what I feel." He snapped, standing up fast and looked down at Andreas Jr.

"Thou brought this on self. Is this not thy fault?"

"Tell me, what do thou know? I do not care if thou my son, thee will not talk to me like this. Watch thy self." Andreas growled, causing Junior to glare at him.

"I am fifteen, I barely have to listen to thou. Thee cheated on mother for Kawan and what is the end result? Thou got neither." When he finished saying that he watched himself being slammed against the wall. Staring up at his father who held Magnus as he whimpered.

Shocking him that his father treated him like this and it made him angry. All because of one person, who is not his mother.

"Thou are on a small hanging thread. Thou keep going, thee will fall to the ground at my feet. I am not afraid to put my own son in place. Especially when it comes to Kawan and my baby son." He whispered as he knew it was full of menace. Knowing the venom in his voice was stinging as he pulled back and noticed Junior trembling.

He turned away from him and looked down at Magnus, seeing him still continue to whimper. Saddening him as he held him closer.

"Thou used to love me..."

Andreas looked over his shoulder at Junior, seeing him with some tears on his face.

"I still love thee. Thou are my son. Thee just need to be more careful with thy words. They can really...hurt people." He sat down and began to see Magnus dozing off.

Resting his head on his shoulder, he started to rub his back softly. Hoping Junior got the hint that Magnus was sleeping.

"I just don't think it is fa-!"

Andreas flinched when Junior suddenly was cut off. Looking over his shoulder and seeing that he was suddenly asleep on the ground. Gold dust floating above his head and Andreas chuckled.

"Is that thy doing Magnus?" He asked, hugging his small body to his. "Do thou mind if I fall asleep with thee?"

He heard Magnus make a small sweet noise, making him smile as he closed his eyes. Beginning to find himself dozing off peacefully. Something he hasn't been blessed with in a long time.

***
𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐰𝐢 x 𝗗𝗮𝗲-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗺
***

"Hello Etan." Danny acknowledged his presence, and he didn't say anything back. The elders took their seats before Danny and Kingston, causing their eyes to gawk at them slightly.

They realized how powerful they both looked beside one another and it didn't sit well with them. To know that they could possibly change history was interesting to them.

Except Etan.

Kingston kept his eyes on Etan in particular, not liking the vibe he was emitting. The pheromones he was emitting were not friendly, but threatening to say the least.

"You all can glare and whine all you want, but we are for a reason. This is serious and I am not taking bull from any one of you. Dae-Jung is my Mate now, so accept that. Have respect, have compassion towards what we are trying to accomplish for our son and our daughter. Put aside your emotions and impulsive actions, think wisely. That is why you four are elders." Kingston advises them, and they all stared at him differently.

They noticed how mature Kingston was being, not that he wasn't acting so before. It was different this time because he was truly on Danny's side.

"I would be lying if I didn't say I was impressed. But, I won't say it. You both know the truth and how I feel. I am not that easy to woo over." Valerio stuck his nose up at Danny, causing them to snicker in entertainment.

"Honestly, it isn't up to you. I just want to be mature and speak with you all as well. Except it looks like that won't be happening... I wasn't you guys that went through what my great-grandfather went through, so I don't get the hate-."

"Even when Andreas was truthful to them, they cast him aside! They hated him and they didn't even let him explain. Why should we consider giving them a chance when they made Andreas suffer?" Maynard questioned angrily, and Kingston gulped a little bit.

He already knew his great-grandfather had to suffer, but he didn't appreciate that they wouldn't even let their Packs move on. They've come so far, only for them not to even give them a chance.

His hand slammed onto the table, glaring at them all. He could feel his anger rising in his chest, and he knew he was about to say something he would regret. Until he felt a hand push his chest back, looking down at Luca.

"You all hate the Im family, for good reason too." Luca started, trying to appeal to their side of the table. "They have brought great shame and torture on Andreas, so why wouldn't you hate them? But you have to see that it was all a big misunderstanding. Yes, there could've been better ways to handle it, but we can't keep focusing on that. We are here now, trying to fix it. Dae-Jung is trying...we all are."

"We all? I don't see any of Dae-Jung's family." Etan sneered, and Luca raises his eyebrow.

"Magnus!" He yelled, and Etan's eyes widened instantly.

Their eyes set on Magnus as he entered the room. Magnus recognized all their faces, his eyes moving off of them quickly. He could see their futures and multiple alternatives play out, but he chose to stay silent.

"Magnus." Etan croaked, startled for see him before everyone. He knew where he was hiding, he just didn't know how they got to him... Until it clicked for him. "How did you find him?"

"Aeneas." Danny spoke finally, and the elders looked at him in confusion. "My unborn son took Kingston and me to him-."

"You're having a son!?" Etan exclaimed, anger flashing through his eyes.

"This will be the story of Andreas all over again!" Denzell shrieked, and he stood up without any thought. Only to feel himself be shoved back down into his seat, his chest becoming heavy.

He looked around to see who was doing this to him and Danny just stared at him in amusement. Denzell becoming furious instantly.

"Do you know what happened to Kawan when he gave birth to Magnus?" He questioned, and Magnus' eyes widened instantly.

Magnus instantly felt anger that someone had the audacity to mock Danny and his mother. He could feel his power increasing within his chest, but he kept himself under control. If he was to act on impulse it would ruin everything.

"I'd be cautious about what you say." Danny warned, and Etan became infuriated instantly.

"Do you think that since you have that child in your stomach that we will change our minds?! You are still the same as ever! Kingston can't see it because you are Mates! That child cannot and will not change how I feel. Your family is a menace and I refuse to be a part of it. Until I see Kawan alive and the truth be told to everyone - no more hate on Andreas, then I'll consider forgiving. Yet that's not happening!" Etan yelled, Kingston sneering instantly.

"We are trying to do that, but you won't allow it! It was my great-grandfather that had to suffer - not you! So why are you acting like it's so damn hard?! If he was here he'd take this alliance in a heartbeat, not hold childish grudges. If Kawan was here I could imagine that he would be disappointed in how low we've all gone. It's either you accept this, or don't. I don't need your acceptance. I'm doing this for Danny, Aeneas, and Milla. Not you." Kingston made final, his fist slamming onto the table.

Watching as it collapsed to the ground and the elders looked at him in shock. Luca was absolutely impressed with him whilst Magnus gawked at him. Danny on the other hand was in love with Kingston more and more.

He could feel his heart beating quite fast just by looking at Kingston. His pheromones were filling the room and he already knew he was very pissed.

"I don't get it..." Etan drifted. The quietness of his voice startling some, but Kingston. "Danny has brought you so much trouble and pain. How are you able to move on so easily? He's a menace!"

"Take that back right now!" Kingston shouted, and Etan shook his head.

"I refuse! What I say is the truth-."

"What you say is bullshit! I wasn't any better! The fact that he's still with me says a lot. The lack of understanding you all just makes me think that I should consider getting different elders. Because you all are not acting like elders, you're acting like children. You all are worse than me." Kingston snapped at them, only for Etan to suddenly turn into a wolf right before them.

Kingston watching as he came right towards him and was ready to fight him easily. Except Danny jumped right in front of them, Magnus flinching in shock to the sudden change in the future.

"Danny!" Kingston cried, watching as Etan fell right onto him. Danny trying to fight him off as the elders kept their distance.

Kingston rushed to rip Etan off of him, but he wouldn't budge at all.

That's when everyone saw Danny's eyes begin to glow, and his whole body suddenly became enveloped in a golden sheen. Etan suddenly slamming into the opposite wall of him, turning human instantly.

Danny on the other hand was not okay.

Kingston could see his body going in-and-out of the gold. His back arching back as a loud shrill scream left his lips. Kingston instantly could feel Danny's pain and he tried picking him up.

Only for a wave of heat to slap him in the face and he could feel some force shove him back. He practically crashed to the floor as he looked again and saw Danny convulsing on the ground.

"Dae-Jung!" Kingston cries, and Magnus instantly pulled him back. "What are you doing?!"

"It's the baby. He senses too much threats and that's prompted him to want to leave his body." Magnus informs him, and Kingston's eyes widen.

"Wait, is Aeneas coming now?" Kingston asked, and Magnus nodded. "Take him to a hospital!"

Magnus nodded, but suddenly felt a hand grab his arm. He looked to see Luca staring at him, instantly becoming shy. Except when he looked in his eyes he suddenly saw his future, and he already knew that his death was near...

It was inevitable, but needed.

"I want to come too. I have a feeling that I must." Luca insisted, Magnus nodding.

He went towards Danny and closed his eyes, trying to think of any hospitals near them. Except before he could decide he opened his eyes to see they were in a hospital. But the very room made him crumble to the ground.

Kingston places Danny on the hospital bed, not knowing that the very room was the one Kawan gave birth in. Them all not knowing except Magnus as all the memories flooded in.

"Danny can you hear me?" Kingston asked, and he saw Danny nod.

"Get him out of me..." Danny whimpered, and Kingston flinched.

"We have to get doctors-."

"Then get the damn doctors! I want him out of me now! He's ready now!" Danny shrieked, and Kingston began to panic as he ran o to get doctors.

Luca just stared, his mind preoccupied on the baby. All he could feel was this inclination to give his life for Aeneas. There was something drawing him towards the baby.

He didn't know what it was...but he knew that he wasn't mistaken and what he felt.

Magnus on the other hand was fearful for Luca's life. Because he saw his future and knew he couldn't change it. His decision was set in stone. There was nothing he could do...

But wait for Aeneas to decide, the most powerful one here.

_____________😶

Oh? 😲

Baby coming? 🤧

So much to happen - blame Etan. 😡

Wonder what is to come...you'll see soon enough. 🙃

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~YOLO

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.2K 139 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
2.4M 65.8K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
4.7K 152 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
3K 145 12
DISCONTINUED AND MARKED AS COMPLETE. "You just wanted to play with my heart, was that it?" Jasmine asked. Every bit of her emotions leaked through h...