๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐‘| ๐‹.๐‚.

Od saturndumbass

"You're a fighter, Ramirez. You always have been." "Well, I don't feel like one. I feel like a failure." Ach... Vรญce

Cast & Playlist
1: Qualifying
2: The new Raven
3: Late night talks
4: Sophie's stupid blog
5: The opening challenge
6: Music and mysteries
7: The broken Louie
8: Coming back
9: First kiss
10: Playing games
11: Tough decisions
12: The satellite launch
13: The attack
14: The Harvest Fair challenge
15: Surprises
16: Moving on
17: Honesty
18: Preparing
19: The pop quiz
20: Confidence and arrogance
21: Serious earthquake
22: More then just a vision
23: Working together
24: Marcus
25: Eureka
26: Under control
27: Confessions
28: She's alive
29: Made it happen
30: Almost a year
31: Unreal
32: Sweet creature
33: Let's finish this
34: Keeping things quiet
35: Replacements
36: Personal
37: Battle
38: The engine leak
39: When it matters
40: Capture the flag
41: The cave
42: Something that can save you
43: Antibody
44: Weird
45: Make it up to you
47: Trouble
48: Crazy
49: Fighter

46: Setting up

1K 22 0
Od saturndumbass

After Alex and I's movie date last night, I felt a little better. It was actually really nice to spend some time with him.

"Hey, babe! What are you doing today?" I greet Alex as I see him walking toward me through the mirror with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Let's see...um, homework, I have to study for a oceanography test. Oh, I definitely wanna shoot some hoops today. And with everything that's been going on, my game had been off." Alex says.

"You probably should've shot some hoops instead of taking me to that movie." I say, still brushing the ends of my hair.

"Are you kidding? And miss a chance to take my girl out on the town? Never." He says and I chuckle, turning to him.

"You're right. It was a really nice night. I mean, with you. The movie sucked." I say, wrapping my arm around his neck.

We both chuckle as I kiss him. We're interrupted as my Louie goes off.

"Um, who's texting you?" Alex asks.

"I don't know. It could wait." I shrug at him.

"I can...I can check if you want." He says and I weird tone.

"No, I got it." I sigh, pulling away from him and open up my Louie.

Thanks, mom.

"Oh, it's my mom. She says she wants everyone to come back and help her set up for the conference. I guess it's back on." I say.

"Oh, cool." Alex sighs and I look up at him.

||

"You need some help, babe?" I ask Alex as he seems to struggle a wall or curtain of some sort.

"Oh, nah, I got this." He chuckles and I hear him grunt as his hand slips off.

"Are you sure?" I ask, setting my Louise down.

I then put my hands on the edges of the wall, clasping it tightly.

"C'mon, I'm getting old down here." I joke, looking up at him.

"Right." He chuckles and we start to move it.

"A little to the left." Sophie says to us and Alex and I shift it over to the left.

"No, no, no, see, go back right." Parker says.

"And higher." Sophie says and I nod, pushing the board higher and I grunt as I feel the veins in my arms about to pop out.

"Oh." I help as the board slips from my hand.

"Guys, no, no, no. Stop. It's fine where it is." Parker says.

"No, it's not." I tell Parker as I try to push it higher once I regain a little strength again.

"Girl can overcome a deadly virus, but she can't handle this." Alex says, chuckling and Parker nods at him.

"C'mon." I tell Alex and he nods, turning to him.

Alright, just...it has a thing up here." Alex trails off to me.

"Okay." I say, trying to hook it in.

My hand then slips again and I groan.

"No, no. We lost it." I chuckle.

"You gotta bring it to the left." Alex tells me and I nod at him.

"So, the chair have to be placed in a perfect semi circle, so no one feels more important then anybody else. Massaging the techies' egos are their egalitarian beliefs at the same time is very important." Brooke says and I chuckle as I try to open up a couch of some sort.

"Hey, need some help?" Suzanne asks me and I look up at her.

"Oh, my god, yes, please." I say.

"Alright, hold this end and I'll cut it." She says, holding out an orange package cutter.

"Okay." She says and she starts to cut it.

"Hey, babe. Got you some water." I hear Alex say as he walks over with a bottle.

"Thank you." I say, kissing his cheek as I take it from him.

"Mmm, I got you." He says and I walk away, taking a little break.

"Okay, guys, I wanna send a video to Leo saying hi. Everyone get ready." Becca announces and I set my bottle down as I get in with everyone, standing next to Seth.

"Hey, captain! Um, while you've been busy enjoying your vacation, we've been working out asses off here. Just kidding. Uh, we know you're working hard, so just call us when you get a chance." Becca says, holding the camera out to her and us.

"Say hi and goodbye, everyone." Brooke says to us.

"Bye!" Everyone says, waving.

"Bye, Leo." I wave and Becca stops recording.

"Okay, so, I think we just have to clean up and then we're mostly done." Brooke says to us.

"Cool." I sat.

"Sweet." Alex says, nodding.

"Oh, no! I think I lost my bracelet." Suzanne says.

"Oh, here. I'll help you find it." I tell her.

"Thanks." She sighs and I start to look behind the chair cushions.

I then kneels down, trying to look under the couch but I'm not really seeing Suzanne's bracelet.

"Oh, here it is." Suzanne says and before I can turn around, I'm slashed behind the ankle.

"Ow!" I exclaim.

"Oh, my god! I'm so sorry, Valerie. I'm so clumsy." Suzanne says and I stand up, looking at the back of my ankle.

"Are you okay?" Alex asks, running over to me.

"Yeah." I say.

"Let me get the first aid kit." Suzanne offers.

"No, no, no, it's fine. It's just a little scratch. I'll clean it upstairs." I say.

"Are you sure?" She asks me.

"Yeah, it's fine." I nod at her.

"Alright, I'll go with you." Alex says.

"No, babe, go play hoops. It's fine. Don't worry about it." I tell him with a hand on his shoulder.

I then turn on my heels and walk off as best as I can.

Once I get to the washroom, I take a wet rag and clean off the blood, hopefully that the bleeding will stop down.

||

"Hey, guys." I say to Sophie and Parker as they enter the kitchen.

"Hey. Oh, Valerie. You're bleeding." Sophie points out and I look at the back of my ankle.

"Thanks." I say, walking back to the washroom for the first aid kit.

I open it up and take out a bandaid with a red cross on it. I peel of the wax paper behind it and stick it on the back of my ankle.

I then walk back up to my room, seeing Sophie on her bed.

"Hey." I tell Sophie.

"Oh, hey." She says, turning to me with a grin.

"It's freezing in here, right?" I say, taking Alex's hoodie from my drawer and slip it on.

"Not really. It's actually kinda hot. Are you okay? You look a little pale." Sophie asks me.

"Really? I guess it's a long day. I'm gonna be in the clubhouse." I say.

"Sure." Sophie nods at me as I walk past her, leaving the room.

||

"Hey." I hear Alex say and I pick my head up from the pillow.

"Hey, babe. How was it shooting hoops?" I ask, sitting up.

"It was good. Look, I, um, I just talked to Carter and there's something that I have to..." He trails off my vision get blurry as I start to fall over onto Alex's lap.

I have no idea what just happened.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

92.3K 1.5K 32
ยป you're my special girl ยซ josh kiszka x oc โš˜ completed: 03/16/19 โš˜ ยฉ๏ธ 2019 coldasflames
29.3K 694 55
I wrote this when I was like what 15? I KNOW ITS CRINGY LEAVE ME ALONE๐Ÿ˜ญ -was ranked #9 in Jake webber - I apologize in advance this is only my secon...
261K 10.5K 44
**NOTIF** ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜†๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ต๐—ป is now active! ๐‰๐„๐๐™๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—