Smile

By Solo_Bolo

Read and find out More

Authors Words
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Things to note
8.

7.

187 12 21
By Solo_Bolo

Kayla Gianna Roberts (Genie) // 16

(I changed Poodie's name to Pooter)

As I stood in the shower I let the warmth of the water take my mind off of everything.

When I got out, I started my morning routine.

Today is Friday and its also the day of the party which Monica's was having.

Me and Kirah had already talked about going and I invited Myanni since we been getting close.

Since I knew I would come back home later to get dressed I put on a simple outfit which was some jeans, and a champion hoodie I threw on a pair of nike air forces.

I said bye to my mom and Aubrey and headed out the door where Myanni and Kirah were waiting to pick me up.

"Hey ya," I said getting in the back on the car and putting on my seatbelt.

"Hey" they both replied as we started making our way to school.

As Kirah stopped the car at the red light Myanni ferociously typed on her phone looking annoyed.

"Bitch you good?" Kirah asked.

"Yeah it just my brother being irritating as fucking usual," she replied locking her phone and putting it between her legs.

"Who Vonte?"

"Mmhm"

"I aint know Vonte was yo brother." I said, looking at some fight on someones spam page.

"Yeah sadly.. this nigga is stingy asf like how you my whole brother and you cant give me no weed discount, and his weed not even all that."

"Bitch you aint lied he probably be putting leaves and shit in his stuff knowing his cheap ass."

"Club godzilla I aint tripping Im just dicking " I said as I fastly clicked through people's insta story until I came across something interesting.

"Bitches down head down pop that pop that pop that pussy to da ground." Kirah and Myanni sung joining in as Kirah turned the corner.

"Song been stuck in my head for hella long." I said sighing while looking at a video of a girl and her boyfriend.

Must be nice.

"Monica party better be turnt cuz the hood been boring as hell lately." Yani said causing us to agree.

"Knowing how her ratchet ass parties be it'll probably be like 2 fights and the police gone get called."

I gotta notification on my phone making my heart drop and my chest feel tight.

I took a couple deep breaths before removing the notification and deciding that I would put it off until later.

"Get the fuck out my car hoes, we here." Kirah said putting the car in park and taking the keys out the ignition.

I looked at myself on my phone camera before grabbing my backpack and getting out of the car.

We walked across the street to the school and we said our goodbyes at the entrance before making our way to our classes.

My first and second period class went by fast and I was currently sitting in my third period algebra, my least favorite class.

I was doing my class work when I decided to raise my hand. "Ms.Brown?"

She turned her head towards me before saying, "Yes Kayla?"

"Can I go to the bathroom please....girl problems," I lied giving her a small smile.

She nodded her head and I quickly grabbed my backpack and my school work before exiting the classroom.

I debated if I wanted to walk around the school or sneak off campus to get me some food when I walked pass a group of niggas which I assumed to be seniors.

I got my phone out and pretended to look at something as I passed them feeling their gaze on me.

I hated when I felt people watching me, it made me self conscious.

"Damn she kinda thick." One of them attempted to whisper.

"She dont got shit back there but back nigga fuck you talking bout," Another one said causing them to all laugh.

I took a deep breath and then snapped my body around to face them, "Stop speaking on me for I get my bsf to beat the fuck outta ya."

I was a shy person but I was ready to snap on anyone if necessary.

I then turned my head back and walked made my way to the bathroom but not before hearing, "Fuck you bsf gone do? Aint nobody scared of that nigga."

"Ok bet that up." I said as I stopped in my tracks before pulling out my phone to text him.

"We just playing wit yo sensitive ass, doing the most." The one who started talking bout me first said looking everywhere but at me.

"Well dont play with me play wit yo momma," I replied before entering the bathroom.

"Hate this fucking school," I muttered walking up to the bathroom mirror checking my self out.

I wiped some crust from my chin when I got a text from my bestie.

Bestie Pooh 💗
Why ain't yo baldheaded ass in class?

Bitch ain't shit baldheaded but this pussy, stop playing I thought texting him back.

Bestie Pooh 💗

Cuz I'm tryna skip you wanna slide? Im in the bathroom down
the hallway.

Hell yeah Im finna slide you the only reason why I come to this bitch anyway

You know you be coming cuz Kirah go here

Im over Kirah green ass she play to much 😒

Not too much on my Fc I thought before looking at my freshly done acrylics.

"I need me a boyfriend," I sighed taking an annoyed breath.

This single shit get real lonely.

"And I need me some pussy." Pooter said hella loudly walking in the bathroom.

"You know you not supposed to be in here." I said eyeing him.

He had on a nike jacket, some red pajamas pants and some slides.

"Aht aht." He said putting his hands up to me.

"Dont even start you know I be in here getting neck."

"What? Boy bye," I smirked before scrunching my face up.

"You missing out fucking around in the bathroom fun asl"

"Im really not but ok."I said as we walked out of the bathroom before the bell rung.

We walked around school for about 30 minutes before making our way to the lunch room to go meet up with Kirah and Yani.

I walked over to go sit down with them when I noticed Pooter was gone.

I looked around snd saw him talking to sum girl who looked to be new.

My bestie really a hoe.

I put my backpack on the table and took out some hot funyuns and a honey bun handing the chips to Myanni.

"Thank you," she smiled taking the chips
and opened them.

"So how was cla-"

"Kayla have you seen Jayceon? He been MIA at school lately." Monica asked cutting me off as she walked up to the table with her little followers.

Why you asking about him I wanted to say but I decided not too because for one thats not even my nigga.

"Girl I dont know," I replied shrugged my shoulders.

"How dont you know. You be all up in his face," She said slightly mugging me.

"Move around I do not be all in his face and even if I was that doesn't mean I know his whereabouts."

"I never said you knew I was just asking becau-"

"Damn she said she dont know stop asking her about it," Kirah said cocking her head.

"Yeah, you looking real pressed over this nigga pooh." Myanni said popping a hot funyun in her mouth.

"Bitch ain't nobody pressed over him," She said looking a lil hot in the face.

"Use that bitch word lightly," Kirah said getting ready to get up from the table which caused some on Monica's lil friends to walk closer to us and I grabbed her arm because Monica wasn't even worth it.

"So how dont nobody know why he haven't been at school?"

"That nigga dropped out." Pooter replied back to Monica coming to join us.

"He dropped out?" Monica quickly blurted out in a loud voice causing some people to look our way.

"What you mean he dropped out." I said in a low voice confused to how Pooter even knew because last time I checked they didn't even know each other like that.

He looked away from me, smacking his lip before saying, "Man ion know I just know."

"Well...if ya speak, I mean if ya talk to," Monica began to say before being cut of by Kirah

"You can tell him since you so worried."

Monica was about to say something before just rolling her eyes and walking away.

The table was quiet until Kirah asked, "Who tf is this nigga Jayceon anyway?" as both her and Yani look at us with confused faces.

"He just some dude who used to go here."
I replied.

Pooter didnt say anything as he just texted
someone on his phone smirking.

"He must not be just some dude if he got these lil hoes questioning and asking where he at," Yanni said.

"Kayla to the office to go home." The loud speaker in the room announced before calling out some other kids names as well.

"Well Ima see ya later," I said grabbing all my stuff.

"Bye girl we gone call you later for the party." Myanni said.

"We still gone go?" I asked, "Cuz Im not tryna go if Monica wanna throw lil slick remarks and shit."

"We sure is fuck her we going to have fun."Kirah said waving me off.

"I guess." I said uneasily before turning to Pooter to give him a hug.

"Bye bestie."

"See you later. He said wrapping his arms around me and I closed my eyes as I smelling him.

He smelled like good weed, a lil bit of cologne and some mens soap.

"I see ya." Kirah lightly gassed as Yanni pulled out her phone.

"No bruh ya doing to much." I said trying to pull away from him put he wouldn't let me go instead wrapping his arms more around my waist.

"You gone call me when you get home Genie?" He asked.

"Yeah," I replied as he let me go and I felt my cheeks get really warm.

"Bae Alert." Yanni said causing her and Kirah to lightly laugh.

"Ok bye." I said smirking as I quickly left the lunchroom and went to the office so I could leave.

__________________

Ive been gone for a while but a bitch back 😭

• Don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks for reading 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
260K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...