6.

Amir Montana Packwood (Poodie) // 16

^^Everyones Fav 😌

"Aight Best," I said to Genie as she closed the passengers side door.

"Bye Poodie Ima call you." She said and I nodded my head.

I watched her walk to her front door and when I saw the door open I pulled off, making my way to the crib.

When I got inside I kicked off my shoes and put them on the rack, not tryna hear my mommas mouth complaining about me dirtying her carpet.

The house was quiet and I assumed my mom was at work and my siblings were at my G Ma house.

I went into my room, taking off my shirt and turning on my game before sitting down on my air mattress.

I used to have an actual bed until one day my mom walked in on me on me dicking down sum some girl from the block.

My mom spazzed the fuck out like I mean she was throwing shit, screaming and being all extra.

She almost dragged the girl out my room and she told her to get out her house and don't come back.

The next day when I came home from school my bed was gone and it was replaced with a box with air mattress inside of it.

Done had this hoe ever since.

As I waited for gta online to load up my mind started thinking about stuff, like earlier today.

I damn near almost got in the fight wit sum niggas from the North just because I was wit Boosie and em.

I mean, it wasnt like I wasnt fighting niggas before but I guess its more serious now cuz of what Im doing.

Stealing and causing mischief aint nun new to me cuz I been doing it but my life is at more at risk now just for claiming the South.

The fact that I could really die out here hasnt really kicked in probably because I'm not scared.

I feel like knowing the risk make this shit more thrilling, or maybe I'm just a crazy ass nigga.

I wonder what my ma would say if she found out or my G ma or Genie.

They probably all say something like, "Why you gotta be ina gang Poodie? Your smart and you have a whole future ahead of you."

Or maybe they wouldn't say anything cuz deep down they knew this was how I would end up eventually.

Its funny how Im doing all this over thinking like its gone change my mind. Even if I wanted to not do this shit no more its too late.

This shit for life. Only way out is death.

My thoughts were interrupted when I received a call from Genie, as expected.

"Sup jit." I said glancing at the camera then locoking up at the tv as I chased someone in a car I stole trying to shot them.